Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanna Lumley on LW to talk about Ab Fab reunion - that will go down a bomb with Lydia.

Edit - That was a nothing interview - they said at the beginning there was going to be an Ab Fab revival then never mentioned it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
stacey has been fronted for this for the BBC
no doubt Manky will say the BBC stole his ideas
No wonder Nits has been going on & on & about stacey cupboardds and trying to tidy up she was probably hoping to be on the show!
buts its ordinary families not celebs (z listers)

whats the message?

ah the finger!
They wouldn't need a week to declutter their house.Just pack Manky's bags and tell him to find a skip he would feel at home in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Special note to @Podular thanks for the well wishes yesterday and I understand avoiding the summary. I am better and this recap isn't as headache inducing.

:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Wednesday. I can't believe we are in the middle of the week already. The title is "The Queen's response, Meghan complains and Piers Morgan walks, to Holiday or Not?" The live hasn't even started and we have 16 (n). They opened the page 70 mins before live. Is Mark monitoring the chat?

And it stars with Nads sing Good Morning. Mark is trying to get Nads to say Lior correctly. "Dior, Lior." Roll Call, sort of. Poppy will get a happy birthday. DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON, LOTS GOING ON ON THE CHANNEL, SUBSCRIBE IT'S REALLY EASY. Mark says Nads is becoming a bit of a Piers Morgan. "Julia has been a root canal for a root canal." Mark says that sounds like a nice staycation. Mark starts singing good morning, pushes his frames up with his middle finger. :rolleyes: More roll call. Someone said "Shots fired." Is that about Piers asks Nads. "It was a day full of all sorts of drama.' Nads interupts to talk about a chatter having their vaccine. (I saw in the Daily Fail, some older tv people with pics getting their vaccines. I'm sure Nads is hoping for her day in the sun or fail, which ever.) Mark is really nursing his mug of coffee. Nads is a bit worried, because she has work the next day after her appointment, she might have side effects. She knows that the side effects mean you immune system is working, but she feels she might have to POSTPONE IT. This is the same woman who for weeks was wanting to get it, on the weekend estatic that she go an appointment and now she was to postpone it? 😐 Nads thanks everybody for saying they enjoyed The Circle and Mark hasn't stopped taking the piss out of her. Kaye's husband said that they reminded him of Last of the Summer Wine. 🤭 Mark says Morecombe and Wise when they were in bed together. Mark said it made them look like layabouts, what with them being in bed. Nads says they were out of the bed a lot, they just didn't show it. Nads is still waffling about postponing the vaccine. Mark says you are 5x more likely to get side effect with the Astra Zeneca one. "Everybody is saying book the day off." Nads is rubbing her neck. "The problem is I'm the anchor that day and it is a bit difficult."

Piers Morgan chat. Freedom of speech, thoughts. Mark says everyone is entitled to have their opinion. Nads says there should be a line regarding the suicidal feelings. :rolleyes: (I don't believe her either.) Nads tells us about someone on Insta? telling her she was feeling suicidal and was told by a family member not to seek help, because they might lose their children. "We've still got those attitudes and it's not true, you wouldn't have your children taken away from you." (I dunno, if you're middle class and have family support maybe not, but otherwise?) She feels it takes us back years when somebody says "I don't believe you." (How does that correlate with what she just said? o_O) "You can't say that, you just can't." (Well he did, suck it up. If people are taking random mental health advice versus a professional, I don't know what to say.) Mark said ITV had to do something, what with their mental health stance. (Yes, because everyone cares about mental health, not. It's all window dressing.) Someone mentions about lacking strong voices on TV with opinions, they agree but as Nads says there is a line. (The line keeps moving.) GB News is going to have him, so says Mark. "The biggest mistake he made, I think, was storming off when he couldn't get a word in edgewise..." Nads butts in talking about Piers talking about snowflakes. (I saw this and I got the feeling that Piers had had enough of everyone bowing to H&M because he knows more than what is out there. I thought weather guy was trying to score points.) Mark says if he was his mum (how non-binary of you.) he 'd say "You disappointed us." Question: Are you going to miss him? Yes or no. "You know what I love about our channel?" She says as she twiddles her hair. "We have got really mixed views, I think that is a really important thing on social media." Talks about the Social Dilemma. Mark says aside from the 25 people who clicked the thumbs down before we even started." :p Talk about diverse views.

Mark says a different opinion is great, "but an opinin masquerading as a different opinion secretly beneath it is an attempt to sort of damage and just sow the seeds of discontent is something else. That is low leve trolling, trolling doesn't exist in an overt fashion anymore. It only exist in a covert fashion and that is the only way they can get through all the time." :oops: (Does that make sense or am I beyond caring today?) Mark says Piers started to sound like it was a campaign on air against one person. (I swear he knows something.) "It felt as a human..(well you're not a red squirrel) it felt uncomfortable." Nadia chimes in with "unkind." :sick: Someone says that Piers isn't a total prick, sometimes he says things that they agree with. Nads says he is smart and articulate. Mark agrees that there is a lot of fusty, pussyfootedness 🤭 around things sometimes and you want to cut to the chase. Nads says it is one rule for him and another with everybody else. (At one point it was 2 against Piers with Susanna sticking her neb in.) Nads thinks he stormed off because he was being questioned. Alex was being authentic. :rolleyes: Mark says he was becoming a caricature.
They talk about how apparently Meghan complained about Piers. Nads says that's good. (I thought she didn't read or watch things about her?) Nads says this about her confronting and continuing the work about what is going on re: racism. (She is a control freak more like.) Mark totally agree. Mark brings up the Caroline Flack/Meghan post on Twitter and the Be Kind BS. "The comparison of this is what happens when you don't share and don't believe what is going on, this is the potential of what can happen." :eek: :rolleyes: Anne Marie says if she didn't believe her son 2 years ago, he wouldn't be alive today. Nads gets all verklempt. Mark says there you go. 😒 What? "You can't be in the business of judge and jury." Nads shaking her head, "You can't, you can't." (If it's the average person it's one thing.) Here we go, Mark is going off on one. "Why do you need to? Why don't you just trust it?" (Because there are people manipulating the cause of mental health that's why. 🤬) "If it is what someone feels and what someone says, TRUST IT." (I'm really not in the mood for a lecture today.) "That's an enormous thing" says Nads in her Stinking Thinking t-shirt. When is she going to plug it? Talk about the statement that Mind made. Here we go, she is plugging the T. Young minds and mental health.

Mark on Piers/Meghan thing. Elsa says he went too far, but the people online attacking him are bullies. Even though he walked, Mark got concerned for Piers. "I hope he is not feeling isolated, I hope he is not feeling in his own way..because we are all human beings regardless of what is going on." (Is that what we are supposed to think now. Someone is upset, oh no call EMS.) Talk about not wanting a double standard to creep in. Nads:"Oh no, absolutely." "Let's just be a little bit kinder." The feed has given the live a potato quality now. Flick over to 4G now. Talk about everybody knows everybody in the media, "No one is one thing... the balance of the programme got out of kilter." Says something there needed a correction. Nads:"I bet Piers is perfectly happy with what he has done." Talk about Alex Beresford. "Was he on the show today?" Talk about GB News "They are not going to be as sensationalist as FAUX." (Those who know it, spell it that way. It explains everything. 🤣) "There's a real diversifying of news." (Aren't they just setting up different camps like they do in the States and it put a wedge btw people?)

Queen chat. Mark tells us he needs a wee. 😣 Nads asks "What do you think of the Queen's response?" Nads tells us about them having LBC on yesterday and an hour or so later and it was identical to what they were saying. Nads reads out the statement. Someone says it was dignified. Nads paints for us a scenario of she and her sister Dina (I would have thought Julia would have been more apt :p) and if they were asked to recount 5 different family situations, "We will both have a completely different perspective and 'truth'." Talk about "our truth." (Weasle words.) "That is in the case of families way more than friendships." (Sometimes you are dealing with bold face liars or fantasists, hmm?) Nads puts her big reading glasses on to look all smart and official-like and asks "What would you have prefered?" if you didn't like the statement. Xander pipes up with the old thing about yours, mine and the truth. Someone says what can they say?

Nads wonders aloud "If I was the Queen..." (I shudder at the thought, a sovereign taking her kit off, showing her flab online, tripping over things and lobbing people's ears off during knighthoods. :eek:) Mark says the Labour Party are pushing for an institutional check. :oops: Erin says my truth is a terrible saying, it means that no one can argue against it. Mark says its quite a bullying term. Nads says it closes doors. Nadia suggests saying from my perspective "It felt this way." (Well 12 steps says feelings are not facts.) Tracey says people complain that the RF when they act like a machine, then complain when they want to respond privately. Nads says the person who said should own up, suspects that we could have 2 potential future kings that could have said this, "Charles or William, you can't really have a king with that suspicion around them." (They said a senior royal, why not blame Camilla, everybody's favourite whipping horse or Andrew? This is so stupid. :rolleyes:) Nads talking about POC regarding this situation and how she was not surprised at all. (Yes, of course racism is rooted in royalty, NOT. It can cross all social classes.) Nads makes comment on that. More racism chat. Suggest User1 go to Anxiety UK website and Samaritans.

Holiday chat. It is illegal to go abroad before May 17th. "Why are they allowed to book it?" says Nads. Whitty and Vallance sounding negative. HIT THE THUMBS UP IF YOU LOVED THE CHAT. IT'S MORE REWARDING THAN TV. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL. Nanny Di is heading over, Mother's Day (When did it stop being Mothering Sunday? American takeover.) It's the cook along tonight, don't forget your sick bags. Nads gives Mark the names for the birthday sing song. CHECKOUT LAST NIGHT'S VLOG-ITS FUNNY. COOK ALONG 3:30 AND NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE COOKING. Happy birthday to Poppy. Nads says that was awful, "you went flat at the end." Mark goes to poke her with the pen. Happy birthday to Sharon, Tina, Caroline. HEAD TO THE VLOG AND IT IS JUST STUPID. WATCH THE CIRCLE, DONATE TO THE STAND UP TO CANCER CAUSE, T-SHIRT PLUG. TAKE CARE GUYS. Well that wasn't so painful. 76 (n)Hope your day is good one! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They wouldn't need a week to declutter their house.Just pack Manky's bags and tell him to find a skip he would feel at home in
She must have caught wind of that commission-months ago, that’s why she started trying to organise her house and doing it badly. She was basically auditioning for the show.
Aah a bit of Karma. 😌

I was looking up how much influencers can earn and they can earn up to thousands for doing the most basic promo.

She never stops, they must be so rich, yet she gets other people to give to charity through buying her t-shirt. It just never stops, I’m shocked on a daily basis.

Watched the circle. Feel sorry for Kaye having to live in close quarters with that lazy slob. She looks filthy.

• Sick
I wat
I’ve turned off already sadly! It’s just not for me....
I watched The Circle on catch up today.
(For research purposes only...😉)
Interesting how she looks much older and wrinklier in the neckage area than on their YouTube channel.
No filters here Lyd’s.😋
Kaye on the other hand, looks just these same.

Reactions: 18
I wat

I watched The Circle on catch up today.
(For research purposes only...😉)
Interesting how she looks much older and wrinklier in the neckage area than on their YouTube channel.
No filters here Lyd’s.😋
Kaye on the other hand, looks just these same.
Kaye also looks more or less the same on photos from a few years ago while Lydia has sadly aged beyond her years, even her hair . Sadly,she's not matured though 😜

Reactions: 13
It reminds me of that scene in Stand and Deliver with Edward James Olmos "Finger man, I heard about you." 🤣

It doesn't help matters when she has this habit of pulling at it. It's so gross. :sick:
I think that's her way of hiding it and it's become a habit. She should just wear a polo neck and put herself out of her misery.

Reactions: 6
It was sooo dull,1st time I've watched it,never again,kaye just lay about like a sloth and to think they get paid for that tit.
Duncan donated his fee to charity this evening on leaving. None of the other Circle inmates know this, I wonder if Nardiac will.. 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't bear to watch these two self obsessed vampires feeding off each other's neuroses anymore.👿

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Man baby is obsessed with the thumbs down. I can't believe he has led Di to believe he is on some sort of TV channel...in the latest vlog she keepings referring to it as "your programme, Mark". 🙄

I saw this comment yesterday which made me chuckle.
7ghYouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.