Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RESPONSE FROM FUNDRAISING CHARITIES COMPLAINTS.

'From our initial consideration of your complaint, we note that your concerns are about an individual making misleading statements on their social media pages, rather than the fundraising practices of a charitable organisation. We do not investigate complaints about the social media posts of individuals on their own private accounts, so your complaint is outside of remit.

If you believe a charity’s name is being used improperly we would suggest you contact the charity concerned to make them aware. We note you have referred to MIND being used by Nadia Sawalha and you can notify them of your concerns by contacting their Supporter Relations Team: mind and youngmind.'

I've already contacted the charities but as they are genuinely busy helping people, they won't be prioritising my emails.
So basically, Influencers can do whatever they like, most especially when it comes to stealing from their followers and giving a pittance to charity.

I'm done. She's a true predator, and has always calculated everything a good 2-4 weeks before she makes her move on her prey.

I consider the money she earns from other people's misfortune dirty money. The Influencing Mafia. Nothing good will come of it for anyone who follows and is influenced, and those who Influence.

I will continue to lurk and have a laugh, but trying to stop that woman? She is a Tsunami of Narcissim, only she can stop herself..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry, what's the clip called on YouTube please? Thanks. Update: I've found it.

I think that Jane was meaning with regards to what Meghan Markle said, that the comments could have been meant innocently and taken the wrong way, e. g. perceived as concern, when it was actually just a comment made out of interest.

I was shocked that Charlene made the comment to Jane "you may be ok with casual racism", that's definitely a jump to conclusions and not professional for an anchor to do, and also borders on the line of slander. Charlene had a valid point (which is what I think she was trying to make), that even casual racism is wrong but the way she went about establishing her point was wrong and unfair to Jane.

Shock horror but I actually think Lydia asked a really good question to Charlene when she said "do you think they should have named the person who said those things", it was actually a good journalistic question... there might be hope for her yet, move over Robert Peston!
I think Jane probably had a point, albeit clumsily worded. When Jane herself said 'casually racist', she instantly became a bit of a target because it hits the ear wrong - she should definitely have chosen a better phrase. I don't think it helped going into long hypothetical circumstances about who may have said what, and trying to relate it to old relatives that we all have. I also don't think it helped continuing to bring it back up again.

Worded differently though, I don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid, although I'm not sure Charlene and Jane would ever be seen eye to eye on that. I was waiting for Nadia to mention her favourite 'my dad is Arabic' line.

As for Nadia asking a good journalistic question... must be that producer in her ear!

Reactions: 8
I think Jane probably had a point, albeit clumsily worded. When Jane herself said 'casually racist', she instantly became a bit of a target because it hits the ear wrong - she should definitely have chosen a better phrase. I don't think it helped going into long hypothetical circumstances about who may have said what, and trying to relate it to old relatives that we all have. I also don't think it helped continuing to bring it back up again.

Worded differently though, I don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid, although I'm not sure Charlene and Jane would ever be seen eye to eye on that. I was waiting for Nadia to mention her favourite 'my dad is Arabic' line.

As for Nadia asking a good journalistic question... must be that producer in her ear!
iwait waiting for the 'i am half arabic'but somehow dont think she dared as she wouldnt have been able to explain herself

Reactions: 4

Jane could have said it as racism without malicious intent, and without an exact quote on what was said (to my knowledge), we only have Megan's word for it and as I said, it could be perceived differently to different ears, some may see it as "concern" about skin colour , others may see it as clumsily worded speculation.

I think it is really out of order for Charlene to allude something about Jane that is so damaging to her character and could well spark abuse and threats towards Jane without any hard evidence. If you look at Twitter, there is sadly a witch hunt for Jane now. I have never seen a journalist twist someone's words like this, ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've already contacted the charities but as they are genuinely busy helping people, they won't be prioritising my emails.
So basically, Influencers can do whatever they like, most especially when it comes to stealing from their followers and giving a pittance to charity.
Don’t give up or be disheartened @chipmunk - the charities should investigate at some point now you’ve flagged it up and if they feel something is amiss.
At the end of the day, if the money isn’t going to these charities then it’s fraud.

However, I do feel that a small donation will be made in order to cover their backs😐

• Heart
After watching LW today I felt bloody sorry for JM. The anchor was just getting aggressive.

I would have put money on Prince Phillip saying something inappropriate but as Oprah has now excluded Queenie and PP, I’m wondering if it was something as simple as George or Charlotte just asking a innocent question which is being turned into something it isn’t. I just can’t imagine anyone in this day and age saying anything so strange. What are your thoughts?

Reactions: 7
I think Charlene scared the life out of Jane and Nadia... they finally have someone who is going to challenge them and they didn't like it.

Reactions: 8
Jane could have said it as racism without malicious intent, and without an exact quote on what was said (to my knowledge), we only have Megan's word for it and as I said, it could be perceived differently to different ears, some may see it as "concern" about skin colour , others may see it as clumsily worded speculation.

I think it is really out of order for Charlene to allude something about Jane that is so damaging to her character and could well spark abuse and threats towards Jane without any hard evidence. If you look at Twitter, there is sadly a witch hunt for Jane now. I have never seen a journalist twist someone's words like this, ever.
God forbid - I know this is not the H and M forum but this is getting nasty everywhere without it not even been shown in UK yet. What on earth is going to happen tomorrow. I was on the H and M forum from 1 am and have been appalled at what I have read on there (not from Tattlers but from quotes from SM. Thank goodness I don't use it.

Well done Chipmunks for what you are trying to do, hopefully someone will take notice. 🍕 🍇 I couldn't find a bunch of flowers so you can have a slice of pizza and a bunch of grapes. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
RESPONSE FROM FUNDRAISING CHARITIES COMPLAINTS.

'From our initial consideration of your complaint, we note that your concerns are about an individual making misleading statements on their social media pages, rather than the fundraising practices of a charitable organisation. We do not investigate complaints about the social media posts of individuals on their own private accounts, so your complaint is outside of remit.

If you believe a charity’s name is being used improperly we would suggest you contact the charity concerned to make them aware. We note you have referred to MIND being used by Nadia Sawalha and you can notify them of your concerns by contacting their Supporter Relations Team: mind and youngmind.'

I'm done. She's a true predator, and has always calculated everything a good 2-4 weeks before she makes her move on her prey.

I consider the money she earns from other people's misfortune dirty money. The Influencing Mafia. Nothing good will come of it for anyone who follows and is influenced, and those who Influence.

I will continue to lurk and have a laugh, but trying to stop that woman? She is a Tsunami of Narcissim, only she can stop herself..
One other option is to message or comment on the online store’s Instagram page: @luxcess__ and ask them whether all profits are going to the charity and how much that is per shirt. (There are two underscores after “luxcess”) 💐🌺🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Maybe Jane will be the next to leave LW. Don't think she needs that programme anymore.

Don’t give up or be disheartened @chipmunk - the charities should investigate at some point now you’ve flagged it up and if they feel something is amiss.
At the end of the day, if the money isn’t going to these charities then it’s fraud.

However, I do feel that a small donation will be made in order to cover their backs😐
Aah thank you @HereForAScroll @Podular @cormorant @Seek Clarity for you support. I let it get to me. It was the straw which broke..

Finding loopholes in charity, yep, lots of people do it it; but to use a saying out of context, Stinking Thinking, and blend it in with two charities who exist to support people with mental health issues is what broke my resolve. I can't defend that kind of stupidity or selfishness because nothing will stop pre-meditated narcissists.

Within the 12 step literature, to have stinking thinking is a serious thing, it really is when you cannot quieten the mind and you are close to using or acting out.
I didn't like the idea of people who go to those charities for help and someone who may possibly be a Nardiac follower saying flippantly "You've got stinking thinking." Four words, could potentially destroy that person's life in minutes.

The Big Book, 12 step programme was initially written in 1939 and revised in 1955. I don't need to point out how many lives have been saved, changed, revived from that literature.

Yet over the space of 10-12 months? She has sabotaged it, by misinterpreting the meaning and moulded it to fit in with her Narcissistic thinking. Too much for me, just too much.

I'm no quitter though, like I said, I'm sticking around, just letting go of this particular scam.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Her lips: discuss?

• Heart
Yes for once on LW today, Nitty shut her gob and knew her place! Can only imagine if she started on the ‘I have a friends’ fake story - Charlene would have shot her right down. Did feel sorry for Jane though, I get what she was trying to say and did not mean any harm by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Denise Welch has Tweeted that she was not happy about the show today and said she wishes she'd have been there. She didn't really express what angered her but earlier, she was posting pro-Meghan content, which makes me feel as though she isn't happy with Jane. This would make things very interesting for Lydia, as she is good friends with them both. There are two circles on Loose women, Coleen, Ruth & Saira (before she left) were one circle and Lydia, Denise, Jane & to an extent, Kaye was part of the circle (oops, excuse the pun, I've just realised a certain TV show starts tonight).

Denise Welch has Tweeted that she was not happy about the show today and said she wishes she'd have been there. She didn't really express what angered her but earlier, she was posting pro-Meghan content, which makes me feel as though she isn't happy with Jane. This would make things very interesting for Lydia, as she is good friends with them both. There are two circles on Loose women, Coleen, Ruth & Saira (before she left) were one as circle and Lydia, Denise, Jane & to an extent, Kaye was part of the circle (oops, excuse the pun, I've just realised a certain TV show starts tonight).
lydia has attached herself to Denise lately, as she does, when she decides someone is going to be her new BF- think she was hoping to get Moodie apart in Dun Breeding
I dont think it will be a meaningful friendship as Denise has a huge circle of friends who are very loyal and Lydia isnt really her type
Denise lives near where I live and she is often seen out and about (wen they are open) in cafes with her mates - shes big friends with a lot of the manchester/north west actresses
but you ae right Jane Lyds and Kaye are a group
I dont think Ruth has much time for Lydia either

Denise Welch has Tweeted that she was not happy about the show today and said she wishes she'd have been there. She didn't really express what angered her but earlier, she was posting pro-Meghan content, which makes me feel as though she isn't happy with Jane. This would make things very interesting for Lydia, as she is good friends with them both. There are two circles on Loose women, Coleen, Ruth & Saira (before she left) were one circle and Lydia, Denise, Jane & to an extent, Kaye was part of the circle (oops, excuse the pun, I've just realised a certain TV show starts tonight).
Lydia scratches Denise's back because she is moving to LA and needs a friend's apartment to use, Lydia scratches Jane's back to keep The Sun sweet and not do the dirt on her. Jane scratches both their backs so she gets showbiz gossip when needed.

Kaye has her own career in Scotland, is a bit bland so probably enjoys the Z-list glam of coming to London once a week to be on Daytime Telly.

I know nothing re: Coleen,Ruth & Saira. (Thank goodness! 😌 )

• Heart
No the Saderleys got it wrong - it starts tomorrow Tuesday - 9.15pm.
Denise Welch and her hubby now have a big house in LA as he is going to do some painting there but she now has the Holly Oaks gig which she said she likes so are going to split their time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.