Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Piers will at least manage to get a job before Manky ever does; another thing Mark will be pissed about.
From what I have read it sounds like he has one lined up at GB News station started by Andrew Neil. Perhaps he can put a good word in for Manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any shares of The Circle are most welcome please! I have no access on the continent!

Reactions: 3
I’ve turned off already sadly! It’s just not for me....

Reactions: 6
Maddie is so nasty, the way she speaks to her mother. I do wonder if Mank has rubbed off on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve turned off already sadly! It’s just not for me....
I am still with it hoping it is going to get better. She was dressed like Kevin the teenager without the cap, baggy red checked shirt and baggy trouser and we have just had a song. The best bit was when Baga Chipz (drag artist) who is being Kim Woodburn introduced herself and Lydia said - Chicken Livered Little tit. They have just come next to last in the popularity poll but this is a game so means nothing much at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I enjoyed the America version of The circle and the first two UK series but I watched those on Netflix...watching this series on channel 4 is unbearable because of the amount of adverts, so I switched off. Nadia and Kaye so far have got very little air time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From what I have read it sounds like he has one lined up at GB News station started by Andrew Neil. Perhaps he can put a good word in for Manky.
I do hope so. Love him or loathe him, he was GMB, won't bother watching anymore. Watch the viewing figures plummet, can't help thinking they've shot the goose that lays the golden egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do hope so. Love him or loathe him, he was GMB, won't bother watching anymore. Watch the viewing figures plummet, can't help thinking they've shot the goose that lays the golden egg.
Suzanna Reid is hardly Mrs Personality on there is she ? Richard Madeley was probably sat by the phone waiting for the call up for tomorrow.
Just been reading another article re The Circle - they chose to be Gemma Collins, I thought they were just told who they would be and here is another quote -
Meanwhile, Nadia has been gearing up to get into the role of the GC already!
Nadia: "I'm going to try and get her dressed up as GC and get the accent and stuff, because I think it's important, and it will just make me laugh."
Kaye: "Oh yes, she's been ordering kaftans off Amazon like crazy! She's actually going to be a pain in the ass for a week! I'm beginning to rethink the whole idea!"
This is why she has been doing the mockney accent in their you tubes, still thinks she is in there.

Reactions: 10
Suzanna Reid is hardly Mrs Personality on there is she ? Richard Madeley was probably sat by the phone waiting for the call up for tomorrow.
Just been reading another article re The Circle - they chose to be Gemma Collins, I thought they were just told who they would be and here is another quote -
Meanwhile, Nadia has been gearing up to get into the role of the GC already!
Nadia: "I'm going to try and get her dressed up as GC and get the accent and stuff, because I think it's important, and it will just make me laugh."
Kaye: "Oh yes, she's been ordering kaftans off Amazon like crazy! She's actually going to be a pain in the ass for a week! I'm beginning to rethink the whole idea!"
This is why she has been doing the mockney accent in their you tubes, still thinks she is in there.
I quite enjoyed it,merely for the game itself.

Did anyone notice the first thing Lydia said on entering her room was.. ''Where's the Rose?" as in Rosay wine, sorry my keyboard
doesn't accent Rose..etc..

They both ended up in bed looking smashed. She behaved quite well though. 🤓

• Wow
I quite enjoyed it,merely for the game itself.

Did anyone notice the first thing Lydia said on entering her room was.. ''Where's the Rose?" as in Rose wine, sorry my keyboard
doesn't accent Rose..etc..
They both ended up in bed looking smashed. She behaved quite well though. 🤓
Come on Chipmunk - it was their first night :) and she had to behave herself though I did noticed that Kaye was a bit slurry when they were laid on the bed drinking Rose. Did you see the champers on the small table, bet when the camera went off the bubbles were opened - I would be a hypocrite if I said I would not have drunk it. Hope we see them early morning.
Did you watch it to the end? My hubby fell asleep half way through and I woke him up when it finished and he said - you didn't watch that rubbish to the end did you ? Yes I don't want to miss anything. :ROFLMAO: Hope there is going to be something I didn't want to miss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Come on Chipmunk - it was their first night :) and she had to behave herself though I did noticed that Kaye was a bit slurry when they were laid on the bed drinking Rose. Did you see the champers on the small table, bet when the camera went off the bubbles were opened - I would be a hypocrite if I said I would not have drunk it. Hope we see them early morning.
Did you watch it to the end? My hubby fell asleep half way through and I woke him up when it finished and he said - you didn't watch that rubbish to the end did you ? Yes I don't want to miss anything. :ROFLMAO: Hope there is going to be something I didn't want to miss.
Oh yes, I watched until the end.
I was so confused as to how the game works though, and I rather liked some of the other genuinely decent contestants. I was surprised how little airtime they received; and that is either because they were so boring the producers had nothing to put forth, or..they are are saving footage to build jeopardy.. ;)

I couldn't believe out of all the contestants how boring they were, but then I can't believe I'm saying that.. because Lydia is, generally a very boring person.

Her only form of enteratianmet (if one can call it that, is behaving like a toddler, prancing about in ill-fitting underwear and shouting MAAaark!)

Kaye, looked like she had been coerced into doing it by so called 'friend' Nardia, and is not by her own fault, so dreadfully bland. In real life I'm sure she is lovely, but, she's not a natural entertainer..

As a first episode I suppose we have to see how it all works, but we watched an hour, they are in that room for 24 hours, 8 of which they most likely sleep. Apparently they had no phones ,contact with the outside world, so what an earth did they do in that small space for the rest of the time. I suppose it would be too Big Brother to show anything else, though, it would be interesting.
I mean, what if she wants to cook and there is no pasta,oil, butter and peas!!!!? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes, I watched until the end.
I was so confused as to how the game works though, and I rather liked some of the other genuinely decent contestants. I was surprised how little airtime they received; and that is either because they were so boring the producers had nothing to put forth, or..they are are saving footage to build jeopardy.. ;)

I couldn't believe out of all the contestants how boring they were, but then I can't believe I'm saying that.. because Lydia is, generally a very boring person.

Her only form of enteratianmet (if one can call it that, is behaving like a toddler, prancing about in ill-fitting underwear and shouting MAAaark!)

Kaye, looked like she had been coerced into doing it by so called 'friend' Nardia, and is not by her own fault, so dreadfully bland. In real life I'm sure she is lovely, but, she's not a natural entertainer..

As a first episode I suppose we have to see how it all works, but we watched an hour, they are in that room for 24 hours, 8 of which they most likely sleep. Apparently they had no phones ,contact with the outside world, so what an earth did they do in that small space for the rest of the time. I suppose it would be too Big Brother to show anything else, though, it would be interesting.
I mean, what if she wants to cook and there is no pasta,oil, butter and peas!!!!? 😁
aitro

They have outside space - Gym - jacuzzi - they can order outside food from takeaways or a Waitrose. As long as they stick to their own timings so they never see other contestants and no SMused

Reactions: 4
I would pay good money for Mank to be the anchor on GMB with Suzanna. Wearing his Yoda hoodie thing and Fred Scuttle glasses. Manky sticking up hair and dry skin. Lisa can't work miracles on that. He would spend two hours talking to Dr Hilary about how mental he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What an absolute two faced nasty plank manky is, all the vile Piers Morgan bashing he has been spouting over the months, hey manky you’re a very UNKIND greasy slimeball TROLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would pay good money for Mank to be the anchor on GMB with Suzanna. Wearing his Yoda hoodie thing and Fred Scuttle glasses. Manky sticking up hair and dry skin. Lisa can't work miracles on that. He would spend two hours talking to Dr Hilary about how mental he is.
There is no way he would get up that early.They would have to change it to Good Afternoon Britain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another Coffee Moaning and I just can't bear to watch it. I can predict what it will be without even watching it. Lydia singing "good morning" in a cringy American accent.
Check out 2:11 - I think he's sending you a message ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
stacey has been fronted for this for the BBC
no doubt Manky will say the BBC stole his ideas
No wonder Nits has been going on & on & about stacey cupboardds and trying to tidy up she was probably hoping to be on the show!
buts its ordinary families not celebs (z listers)

Check out 2:11 - I think he's sending you a message ;)

whats the message?

stacey has been fronted for this for the BBC
no doubt Manky will say the BBC stole his ideas
No wonder Nits has been going on & on & about stacey cupboardds and trying to tidy up she was probably hoping to be on the show!
buts its ordinary families not celebs (z listers)

whats the message?
ah the finger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.