Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick look at the luxcess website.
Apart from their custom print t-shirts, all the adult t-shirts that I could see were priced at £23, and ‘Nadia’s’ was £24. I’m thinking that it’s been priced up a £1 to allow for that extra profit to donate?
Apologies if I’m wrong - not been awake long🥱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, I’ve woken up a bit more now😆
My point was that the women won’t be losing anything. She’s added £1 to the t-shirts, which will either all go to charity, or maybe be divided between the charities and Nadia.
The woman’s costs are already covered with her usual price of £23. The t-shirts probably only cost her a couple of £s at the most, so her usual profit is totally covered. So from this advertising from Nadia, she’ll get more traffic to her website as her bonus.
I find it highly unlikely that Nadia will be doing this for nothing though, so I reckon the 100% profit claim is rubbish🤥

Reactions: 11
I can imagine that, I imagine a percentage of the £24 being paid in to the Dog House Media account.

View attachment 472439 How did they only make £88,653 profit last year? If she is on £3,000 an episode of Loose Women and probably more than that when she is head girl, plus the magazine shoots, Supermarket Sweep, YouTube revenue, podcast revenue. It doesn't seem to make sense. Staff costs were £31,196, would Michelle really be paid that much, even taking in to account the London Living Wage, she is after all, a glorified secretary. Who else (if anyone) are they emoloying?
They're probably paying themselves in salary in part. It makes sense for tax purposes to pay themselves some salary.

Also, their accounts also say they have no employees... yet they have staff costs. It makes no sense - if they're paying anyone salary then they must have employees - even if the employees are themselves.

Reactions: 7
It is against the law for a commercial participator to claim, as part of a promotional venture, that they will give money to a charitable institution, unless this claim is in line with a written agreement they have in place with the charitable institution they are raising funds for. The agreement must be in writing and signed by or on behalf of both the commercial participator and the charitable institution they are raising funds for."

Thank you @cormorant that is precisely what has been niggling me; and when I wrote to mind.org and young mind.org last week, I asked if they had signed an agreement with Nadia Sawalha and if not are they aware she is using their charity name in order to sell merchandise. They responded saying it will take 5 working days to get back to me.

Remember when she claimed to be a 'patron or something like that,' and was raising money for Missing Persons? @Seek Clarity found out she was not a patron, and whilst they welcome donations from fund raising events, they are extremely aware that more and more Influencers use the names of charities without their permission to raise money, get gifts etc..

I believe she will be taking a cut, so will Luxcess, then they will donate what is left i.e profit. Fine, ok, do that, but make it clear.

Her advert is seemingly designed to drive traffic to her friend's shop, where both of them will definitely line their pockets and what is left will go to charity, in the meantime convincing people with mental health issues that they have "Stinking Thinking," which without professional support or trained people to help, these kind of quotes could crush someone's self esteem who are already struggling to keep it together.

I've mentioned before that alongside the 12 Steps there are The 12 Traditions, the 11th being that nothing from the 12 step programme, i.e the literature, should ever be used in mainstream media, radio, tv or any other outlet, as it can put people off from seeking help from The Fellowship, if slogans, quotes, stories from The Big Book are misunderstood. I have been part of The 12 step programme, mainly Al Anon for many years, so this is very close to my heart.

She may well have good intentions, but she has not thought it through and what damage could be caused long term.

It's all about her obsession with wearing clothes with slogans, and finally producing one which has her name attached to it. So she's a clothes designer now as well. My goodness I could swear right now.🤬

Thanks again @cormorant I'll get on that tomorrow.
I don’t believe she has good intentions in the sense that she wants to raise funds for charity... if that were the case, she’d be found so much more and in our everyday general lives we’d see her name pop up online, on tv and in magazines & newspapers where she’s linked to certain organisations.
(A bit like, say...Joanna Lumley.)
Any link between her and funds for charity is purely self promotion in my opinion.
Seriously...she’s a huge liability to her management as she runs off in every direction causing one disaster after another.
No wonder Melanie Blake labelled
Bin-Lyd’s the way she did.
The thing is... why is it that her agent now... Gleam and YouTube bosses/reps aren’t telling her to pull her horns in a bit?
I reckon she is so bossy, egotistical and on her own agenda that she intimidated all those people who are supposed to check her actions.
They’re probably all younger than her... like the Loose Women behind-the -scenes -team.
You can just hear her-
(Raucous geezer laugh and common as muck over use of cockney twang)

“Oh leave it off luv, oive bin in the bizzniss all me loif. Oim old skool.”
“Peepol luv me.”
“If oi put me name to it, it’ll sell like ‘ot cakes.”
“Guvverning goidloins?” (guidelines)
“F**k that.”
“Give it ‘ere.”
“Now,”
(fine pincer movement of forefinger and thumb on both hands for added dramatic effect,)
“So,”
(Poses in T-shirt with AA slogan on and posts on Instagram with ridiculous claim about helping a charity who knows nothing about it all.)
“Trust me, It’ll be foin.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok, I’ve woken up a bit more now😆
My point was that the women won’t be losing anything. She’s added £1 to the t-shirts, which will either all go to charity, or maybe be divided between the charities and Nadia.
The woman’s costs are already covered with her usual price of £23. The t-shirts probably only cost her a couple of £s at the most, so her usual profit is totally covered. So from this advertising from Nadia, she’ll get more traffic to her website as her bonus.
I find it highly unlikely that Nadia will be doing this for nothing though, so I reckon the 100% profit claim is rubbish🤥
See... I don’t consider myself slow but the wording- “100% profit goes to charity” is the bit which can feel misleading.
It kinda plays tricks with your head!!!🙈
I can see there might be certain people (i.e vulnerable subs) who would repeat that as-
“They are giving all the money from the T-shirt’s to charity. They’re so kind, so selfless and I love them soooo much for this so I’m going to give my disability money or benefit money to them for three oversized T-shirt’s that I don’t need because it’s them and they’re my hero’s and I can tell everyone o have a big, huge donation to charity via someone off the telly.”

Thats what I see here.😥
(It’s good to be back Tattlers.)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just a warning. There might be spoilers re: that interview and it does go on and on.

:coffee: Coffee Moaning on Monday. It's the day after that interview. If you plan on watching it, brace yourself for subterfuge big time. I wonder what is going to happen on July 1st? :unsure: So Nads is on Loose I assume, cuz we only have Mark. You know that that means? Yes it Mark's Soapbox time! 😒He's singing School's Out for Summer. Roll call! Lynne isn't going to watch the interview. Mark says there are 2 camps on the interview. Mark doesn't get concerned about the gruesome twosome, but it is a cultural event-"the water cooler moment." Someone is watching while in a lecture. Mark says it must be boring. (That or they are lazy sods.) Wonder Woman says Piers Morgan is getting on her nerves. (I heard he is laying to Megz and Hazno, GOOD FOR YOU PIERS!) "He never holds back does he?" David feels there are so much more serious stuff going on in the world. Mark agrees. Mark saw people leaving comments on the community tab. Mark says you can glean so much from body language. (You know that it isnt a science, right?) Louise says ITV is EDITING it down. (I think its the commercial breaks.) "It's historic, it's a moment.." Mark brings up Prince Andrew. :rolleyes: "It's an old institution interested in protecting itself."

Okay here we go. Mark says (Now remember, he hasn't seen the interview, this is what he has gleaned from the media.) "In almost every aspect of what she talked about, she backed it up with some element of evidential proof, that she may well have." (This is BS. She and Harry drop little bombs all over the place with NO RECEIPTS PEOPLE!) Mark talks about the Kate situation. "Can anybody cry about a bride's dress." :confused: Megs has a note and got flowers from Kate. The colour of the baby's skin (She wasn't there for the conversation, she got this from Harry) Here goes Mark getting outraged on behalf of all right-on middle-class white people. 🤪 Charles didn't return his calls. (Don't blame him.) Royal Albert Hall incident. Nads is hereeeeee. Mark talking about the alleged EDITING. "It's ludicrous." Mark and Nads talked about Megs saying that someone in the palace told her to lie low. Mark talking about people in the public eye, cuz he is adjacent-known of course. "People assume that just because you are recognizable, you want to be recognized. It's just not true. (Oh poor babies. Famous people having it rough, cry me a river.) Or because you are recognizable and you are out, you're wanting to be spotted, noticed, drawn attention, it doesn't, it doesn't ring true." Cue the violins 🎻. Mark says there are lots of people saying they are whining, she is attention seeking. Mark says there are people in the public eye who want the spotlight (Like you doofus?)

Talking about her experience racial charged or colonialist atmosphere :rolleyes: then Mark says "Why wouldn't the Royal Family be that?" Here we go again about the RF being a principally "white, upper-class, colonial, imperial organization." (Umm Mark England is a white indigenous nation duh. This jackass I swear. :mad:) "I'd be surprised if she hadn't met a racist wall of resistance." (Okay so the RF are all a bunch of racist, gotcha! 😒) Mark's nan was inadvertently racist kids! Talks about her having her cringe moments. Goes on about the Royal Family being "in my cultural assessment of Britain, been like the embarassing, slightly out of touch grandmother who says the wrong thing." 🤦‍♀️ Thank duck the mail is here-🐶 After 40 seconds he is back to say "Does anyone else agree?" (Every country has its skeletons, some more than others.) Going on about her being a woman of colour in the Royal household. (I didn't know wearing Jergens Instant Sun qualified you to be a person of colour. 🤣 I'm so bad. 😬) Mark talks about a hypothetical black gf. Nads said something about low level racism. Mark says there are issues with her being an American (No really?) and being a WOMAN. (That's CIS gendered female, duh. What is he talking about? Was Harry supposed to marry a male? Did I miss something? ) Oh I forgot about that Mark. Yes, she likens her life to "The Little Mermaid" 😂 James says they should have done a Coffee Moaning instead of Oprah.

Mark says we are obsessed with the Royal Family. (Are we? It's just a celeb goss drought.) On the EDITORIAL side of things, Mark says she should talk about her family. (She doesn't.) Mark says you can tell Harry is an emotional guy, (paranoid more like) emotinally complicated. Talking about Charles and William feeling trapped. (Yeah, he didn't realize it himself until he met Megs he says.) Brainiac Mark has always felt Prince Charles was trapped. Here's a bloody cookie. 🍪 Wonder Woman says something nasty about Charles and I won't repeat it. Mark redeems himself to me at least by stating the Charles has been "marginalized and charactured." Paul Jones says some people deny the transgressions by the Royals because they represent British culture and to accept that is to accept a flaw in our culture. Mark goes on about the monarchy trying to adjust itself in modern society. (I always felt that the RF reflected British society back onto its people, just a thought.) Oh crap here he goes again, the RF "are a manifestation of white privilege in the most extreme way and this younger generation Rhea says Prince Harry has been racist in the past :LOL:... trying to fidget its way into a modern more inclusive role." So Mark wants relationships to be legislated I guess for the RF.

Yes another paragraph about the Royals. Saying how the press coverage of Megs Hazno knocks Prince Andrew off the pages. (He has been removed from public life, he's not a pedalo, he hasn't been convicted of anything and would you send you kid into the hands of the FBI? :unsure: If people went to jail for being stupid, there would be a prison crisis. Mind you unemployment figures would go down :cool:) "It tells you so much." Swigs his coffee like a dick. Oh really now? Fiona asks if Megs was in crisis, why didn't Harry help her? Mark says he did in leaving. :cautious: Someone mentions about Harry not wanting history to repeat itself, yet he doesn't learn from it e.g. his mother's regret for doing the interview. Mark says this is the only time they have tried to "score points." (Oh try all the times they have stolen the spotlight from other RF members. I swear, do not be surprised if they announce something on Will and Kate's wedding anniversary.) "Maybe this is their one moment in the sun." 😂 OMG, someone said that Charles cut them off (financially true) "if it wasn't for the money from Diana, they would have been destitute." When he turns 40, he gets his trust fund from the Queen Mother, 40 million pounds! Someone says the idea of a stiff upper lip is a harmful idea. Happy International Women's Day. More guff about papers taking down Meghan on IWD. Mark says there was an agenda to keep her marginalized and it is related to ethnicity, alternative ethnic origin. For an interview that he hasn't seen, he certainly has a load of opinions. 🐴 flogged. GUYS HIT THE THUMBS UP IF YOU HAVE ENJOYED THE CHIN WAY. Rhys who is POC talking about micro and macroagressions.( I thought microagressions was originally a Japanese thing that got co-opted by the American liberal class. :unsure:) "British systemic operation of things." Mark says "boom." Mark "It's interesting that so many white people can have such a strong opinion on things, when you know you cawn't even begin to imagine what it is or what it could be like to be someone of colour going into an institution like the monarchy." (She chose him, she wasn't kidnapped.)

Boris' bunker. Mark is like you know that room where Obama was when Osama bin Laden was not the event room (situation room?) the room where the big decisions are made. Loads of gesticulating with the hands nonsense. "Kinda protected." So this bunker is going to be built under No.10. 9 million pounds!!! Mark is wondering why a bunker? (He knows something we don't maybe? God I'm bored of this tit today.) So they are going live after that Oprah BS. HIT THE THUMBS UP. Mark wants to question our strong feelings and question if we are being rationale. Think of the RF like its a racist grandparent. 😖 (Kill me now.) GFH is up and THAT IS THAT. Finally. 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Swigs his coffee like a dick. Oh really now? Fiona asks if Megs was in crisis, why didn't Harry help her? Mark says he did in leaving. :cautious: Someone mentions about Harry not wanting history to repeat itself, yet he doesn't learn from it e.g. his mother's regret for doing the interview. Mark says this is the only time they have tried to "score points." (Oh try all the times they have stolen the spotlight from other RF members. I swear, do not be surprised if they announce something on Will and Kate's wedding anniversary.) "Maybe this is their one moment in the sun." 😂 OMG, someone said that Charles cut them off (financially true) "if it wasn't for the money from Diana, they would have been destitute." When he turns 40, he gets his trust fund from the Queen Mother, 40 million pounds! Someone says the idea of a stiff upper lip is a harmful idea. Happy International Women's Day. More guff about papers taking down Meghan on IWD. Mark says there was an agenda to keep her marginalized and it is related to ethnicity, alternative ethnic origin. For an interview that he hasn't seen, he certainly has a load of opinions. 🐴 flogged. GUYS HIT THE THUMBS UP IF YOU HAVE ENJOYED THE CHIN WAY. Rhys who is POC talking about micro and macroagressions.( I thought microagressions was originally a Japanese thing that got co-opted by the American liberal class. :unsure:) "British systemic operation of things." Mark says "boom." Mark "It's interesting that so many white people can have such a strong opinion on things, when you know you cawn't even begin to imagine what it is or what it could be like to be someone of colour going into an institution like the monarchy." (She chose him, she wasn't kidnapped.)

Boris' bunker. Mark is like you know that room where Obama was when Osama bin Laden was not the event room (situation room?) the room where the big decisions are made. Loads of gesticulating with the hands nonsense. "Kinda protected." So this bunker is going to be built under No.10. 9 million pounds!!! Mark is wondering why a bunker? (He knows something we don't maybe? God I'm bored of this tit today.) So they are going live after that Oprah BS. HIT THE THUMBS UP. Mark wants to question our strong feelings and question if we are being rationale. Think of the RF like its a racist grandparent. 😖 (Kill me now.) GFH is up and THAT IS THAT. Finally. 😩

"Swigs his coffee like a dick"
OMG this comment made me laugh so much. Love your observations of CM - you are a star!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a quick look at the luxcess website.
Apart from their custom print t-shirts, all the adult t-shirts that I could see were priced at £23, and ‘Nadia’s’ was £24. I’m thinking that it’s been priced up a £1 to allow for that extra profit to donate?
Apologies if I’m wrong - not been awake long🥱
thank you, well that makes sense.

So Lydia will get a cut and her friend has loads of traffic/ Lydia's followers driven to her website, as I said WIN WIN; but I am sure she is using the names of those charities without them knowing and that is illegal.

Not much one can do, it's out there now. Luxcess will be inundated.

I'll try and contact the charities but they are so busy with actually helping people, they're not going to prioritise my emails.

She has officially worn me down.

She is a cheat, a thief, a liar with no morals who loves herself and thinks she is a huge star who can do whatever she likes. Melanie Blake you are right, she works with some kind of dark energy and she is.. a Total Witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s way too creative and good for his work😋
It was around the 19th/20t august 2019 they did a home time vlog or two where they put up the pictures downstairs and swapped the tv unit.
Also they started loosely doing the teenage room.
II think he said this art was one of his creations which he’d gifted to Lydia.🙈😬
(He must really love
her...)
Just my opinion but I think it resembles magazine cutouts stuck on the back of a coco-pops packet with poundworld pritt stick glue.
Anyone else?🙈😬
Year 4. Middle ability.

Sorry, to clarify. That's Year 4 primary school not 4th year unspecified PhD.

• Haha
See... I don’t consider myself slow but the wording- “100% profit goes to charity” is the bit which can feel misleading.
It kinda plays tricks with your head!!!🙈
I can see there might be certain people (i.e vulnerable subs) who would repeat that as-
“They are giving all the money from the T-shirt’s to charity. They’re so kind, so selfless and I love them soooo much for this so I’m going to give my disability money or benefit money to them for three oversized T-shirt’s that I don’t need because it’s them and they’re my hero’s and I can tell everyone o have a big, huge donation to charity via someone off the telly.”

Thats what I see here.😥
(It’s good to be back Tattlers.)
EXACTLY my point, and they will be thinking that.

I have just made a fully detailed account and complaint of her Insta post and reported Luxcess to the Fundraising organisers Complaints Group whom Comorant put me in contact with last night. A last ditched attempt. 😓

You are so right about all her little minions at Gleam etc.. I mean look at Lee Cocktail, he's about 24? All her digital people will be on the very young side of 30, basically 25 up.

Didn't someone once find out all about Michelle or someone from Gleam and she has about 600 followers and has 2 jobs to her name?

Oh and the the irritating INSTA post about the glasses? Well only last week she said she has to wear glasses at LW when she has a hangover. She is one conniving piece of work. Look how many of us it takes to keep up with her antics!

At least she looks ridiculous in them 🤓

Anyone noticed something going on with her lips? She has a strange new smile, two of them.
One with mouth closed, but really pouty (thumbnail for last CM she was in) and the other, 'false dead eye smile' ( Hello magazine,scary digital cover) her teeth seem to overlap the lips, something not right.

I've said before, go ahead do what you like if it makes you feel good, but don't pretend it's from Collagen tablets and bone broth.

Oh if there is Karma let it show itself on THE CIRCLE!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

So Lydia will get a cut and her friend has loads of traffic/ Lydia's followers driven to her website, as I said WIN WIN; but I am sure she is using the names of those charities without them knowing and that is illegal.

I'll try and contact the charities but they are so busy with actually helping people, they're not going to prioritise my emails.

She is a cheat, a thief, a liar with no morals who loves herself and thinks she is a huge star who can do whatever she likes. Melanie Blake you are right, she works with some kind of dark energy and she is.. a Total Witch.
I'm with you on that one Chipmunk, I feel jaded especially when I saw @utubegreeds post about the stupid glasses/freebies/ad. Wasn't she "innocently" asking subs which pair they preferred on a recent CM. It's hard to battle such dark arts. WITCH
P.s. thanks for trying.

Reactions: 9

I have contacted the Fundraisng Complaints organisation rather than the charities themselves, you haven't worn me down yet!

• Heart

I have just made a fully detailed account and complaint of her Insta post and reported Luxcess to the Fundraising organisers Complaints Group whom Comorant put me in contact with last night. A last ditched attempt. 😓

You are so right about all her little minions at Gleam etc.. I mean look at Lee Cocktail, he's about 24? All her digital people will be on the very young side of 30, basically 25 up.

Didn't someone once find out all about Michelle or someone from Gleam and she has about 600 followers and has 2 jobs to her name?

Oh and the the irritating INSTA post about the glasses? Well only last week she said she has to wear glasses at LW when she has a hangover. She is one conniving piece of work. Look how many of us it take stop keep up with her antics! At least she looks ridiculous in them, I've also noticed she is on injection away with having a trout pout, those lips are getting bigger!

"Lee Cocktail" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh and the the irritating INSTA post about the glasses? Well only last week she said she has to wear glasses at LW when she has a hangover. She is one conniving piece of work. Look how many of us it takes to keep up with her antics!

At least she looks ridiculous in them 🤓

Anyone noticed something going on with her lips? She has a strange new smile, two of them.
One with mouth closed, but really pouty (thumbnail for last CM she was in) and the other, 'false dead eye smile' ( Hello magazine,scary digital cover) her teeth seem to overlap the lips, something not right.

I've said before, go ahead do what you like if it makes you feel good, but don't pretend it's from Collagen tablets and bone broth.

P.ps thanks for making me laugh out loud re the lips 🤣

Reactions: 6
Loved Charlene white going for Jane Moore today. Nardiac trying to intervene was useless. Thus panel needs shaking up. Jane Moore was squirming and Nadiac looked so uncomfortable

• Heart
Loved Charlene white going for Jane Moore today. Nardiac trying to intervene was useless. Thus panel needs shaking up. Jane Moore was squirming and Nadiac looked so uncomfortable
I'd love to see Charlene going like that on Nadia. Notice how Nadia suddenly sat quiet? The cushions suddenly don't seem so bad! I particularly loved seeing Jane lost for words when she was slapped down - literally in silence looking fuming.

Jane didn't help herself at all by failing to read the room and just continuing to keep digging and stubbornly bringing it back up. Remind us of anyone?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I'd love to see Charlene going like that on Nadia. Notice how Nadia suddenly sat quiet? The cushions suddenly don't seem so bad! I particularly loved seeing Jane lost for words when she was slapped down - literally in silence looking fuming.

Jane didn't help herself at all by failing to read the room and just continuing to keep digging and stubbornly bringing it back up. Remind us of anyone?
ive watched the clip 3 times I loved it, her face was a picture! she didnt now what to do or say - she was really called out today for the bigot that she is - anyone who writes for The Sun is not a journo in my eyes just a 'troll' it also exposed just how clueless Nitty is and like Stacey she cant debate any topical issues as she is to thick!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Sorry, what's the clip called on YouTube please? Thanks. Update: I've found it.

I think that Jane was meaning with regards to what Meghan Markle said, that the comments could have been meant innocently and taken the wrong way, e. g. perceived as concern, when it was actually just a comment made out of interest.

I was shocked that Charlene made the comment to Jane "you may be ok with casual racism", that's definitely a jump to conclusions and not professional for an anchor to do, and also borders on the line of slander. Charlene had a valid point (which is what I think she was trying to make), that even casual racism is wrong but the way she went about establishing her point was wrong and unfair to Jane.

Shock horror but I actually think Lydia asked a really good question to Charlene when she said "do you think they should have named the person who said those things", it was actually a good journalistic question... there might be hope for her yet, move over Robert Peston!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry, what's the clip called on YouTube please? Thanks. Update: I've found it.

I think that Jane was meaning with regards to what Meghan Markle said, that the comments could have been meant innocently and taken the wrong way, e. g. perceived as concern, when it was actually just a comment made out of interest.

I was shocked that Charlene made the comment to Jane "you may be ok with casual racism", that's definitely a jump to conclusions and not professional for an anchor to do, and also borders on the line of slander. Charlene had a valid point (which is what I think she was trying to make), that even casual racism is wrong but the way she went about establishing her point was wrong and unfair to Jane.

Shock horror but I actually think Lydia asked a really good question to Charlene when she said "do you think they should have named the person who said those things", it was actually a good journalistic question... there might be hope for her yet, move over Robert Peston!
i think she was told to ask that via the producer to try and calm things down

i think she was told to ask that via the producer to try and calm things down
That could be the case, Charlene was certainly becoming very tense and I have never seen Jane look so flustered. That's pretty quick thinking from the producer if that's the case, I don't think Manky would be able to step in like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.