Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it w
I wonder if that scary looking face painting on the stairs is one of Manky's creations. View attachment 472091
That’s way too creative and good for his work😋
It was around the 19th/20t august 2019 they did a home time vlog or two where they put up the pictures downstairs and swapped the tv unit.
Also they started loosely doing the teenage room.
II think he said this art was one of his creations which he’d gifted to Lydia.🙈😬
(He must really love
her...)
Just my opinion but I think it resembles magazine cutouts stuck on the back of a coco-pops packet with poundworld pritt stick glue.
Anyone else?🙈😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have just posted the first GFH of 2021and there are already 5 thumbs down 🤣🤣. The camera work was making me dizzy in the first 2 mins as he kept going from him to Di. Also the cushions are still outside. It was as boring as hell like all the other ones. All they do is chat about what to do but dont do anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks a bit too tidy for their house, the stair carpet is very clean and the plant is alive and thriving :unsure:
that cant be there house? as you say its to clean and the stairs that are in the teen room are filthy and also there is no window as the door leadsdtraight up to the stairs

Reactions: 5
Back to advertising the T-shirt’s and 100% proceeds to charity.
It must be official now.🙄
Well, I've been told I will have up to a 5 working day wait before I have a response from mind.org.uk and youngminds.org.uk

So she must have read on here, got freaked and chose different charities from mind.org and youngmind.org which means I will have to write to the charities she has stamped all over her chest on Insta. @mindcharity @youngmindscharity

I am still waiting to hear from The AA Fellowship as far as using their literature out of context, as it could be very dangerous for addicts who are not aware of The 12 Step literature and what it actually means, not, how she has interpreted it.. for her to basically remain the weight she is, and eat whatever she wants.

I have looked on the luxcess.co.uk website and nowhere on the page with Lydia modelling the T-shirt for £24 does it say 100% profit going to @mindcharity and @youngmindscharity. The word charity isn't even mentioned.

Surely that can't be legal?

Of course people want to give to charity but some people have their chosen charities and may want to spend their £24 elsewhere. If it is not mentioned on the website they are being mislead and are unknowingly giving to a charity that may not possibly be their first choice.

Additionally, her Insta followers and yt members/viewers will want to buy it to show her their loyalty and think they are giving to these charities.

I'll ask again, because some of you may have more knowledge in this area. Is it possible to give 100% of profits made from manufacturing a T-shirt and from a small personal business to charity? Most especially in these trying times when businesses are struggling.

I have never heard of such a thing. There is always admin to pay for, as well as the woman who is manufacturing the t-shirts, her costs and labour.

Some money may be going to these charities but I do not think she has arranged this with them personally or in conjunction with Luxcess.

I do not believe she is officially affiliated with the charities, because surely, they would have taken the photo or insisted they have their official logo on the photo for posting on Social Media?

It's like walking around with a Charity pot on the streets with Nadia Sawalha's Stinking Thinking t-shirt 100%profit going to charity. Where is the logo, the official card etc..?

We know her agenda is to make money and get an OBE for services...blah.. but I believe if anything she has gone against The Trades Advertising Act.

Would love to know anyone's thoughts on this, as I will be chasing these charities tomorrow.

Outrageous behaviour, most especially stealing very precious life-saving literature from The 12 Step Programme.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Well, I've been told I will have up to a 5 working day wait before I have a response from mind.org.uk and youngminds.org.uk

@mindscharity does not exist on twitter but there is mindcharity on Insta, @youngmindscharity does exist on Insta.

So she must have read on here, got freaked and chose different charities from mind.org and youngmind.org which means I will have to write to the charities she has stamped all over her chest on Insta.

I am still waiting to hear from The AA Fellowship as far as using their literature out of context, as it could be very dangerous for addicts who are not aware of The 12 Step literature and what it actually means, not, how she has interpreted it.. for her to basically remain the weight she is, and eat whatever she wants.

I have looked on the luxcess.co.uk website and nowhere on the page with Lydia modelling the T-shirt for £24 does it say 100% profit going to @mindcharity and @youngmindscharity. The word charity isn't even mentioned.

Of course people want to give to charity but some people have their chosen charities and may want to spend their £24 elsewhere. If it is not mentioned on the website they are being mislead and are unknowingly giving to a charity that may not possibly be their first choice.

Additionally, her Insta followers and yt members/viewers will want to buy it to show her their loyalty and think they are giving to these charities.

I'll ask again, because some of you may have more knowledge in this area. Is it possible to give 100% of profits made from manufacturing a T-shirt and from a small personal business to charity? Most especially in these trying times when businesses are struggling.

I have never heard of such a thing. There is always admin to pay for, as well as the woman who is manufacturing the t-shirts, her costs and labour.

Some money may be going to these charities but I do not think she has arranged this with them personally or in conjunction with Luxes.

I do not believe she is officially affiliated with the charities, because surely, they would have taken the photo with their official logo on the photo for posting on Social Media?

We know her agenda is to make money and get an OBE for services...blah.. but I believe if anything she has gone against The Trades Advertising Act.

Would love to know anyone's thoughts on this, as I will be chasing these charities tomorrow.

Outrageous behaviour, most especially stealing very precious life-saving literature from The 12 Step Programme.
Profit is what is made after all costs have been paid for. I think you are confusing this with all proceeds taken. Do you think all the £24 will go to charity is the case? I don't think it means that. The question that interests me is what costs are being charged to calculate the profit. For example is the lady making the T-shirt charging her usual rate with here profit but an additional charge is added to the tshirt which is Nadias profit. And even if this true is 100% of this going to charity or will Nadia have "costs" say publicity etc. The devil is in the detail and unless this is published you will never know.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Watched a few of the family vlogs a while ago and was quite homesick at the time so was strangely comforted by them! However grew to find them really dull, and self absorbed. Their marriage podcast videos where they sit and go on about their relationship for however long like? Imagine being so self obsessed you think others want to listen in on you dissecting your own relationship. I also find her husband to be a complete bore 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Profit is what is made after all costs have been paid for. I think you are confusing this with all proceeds taken. Do you think all the £24 will go to charity is the case? I don't think it means that. The question that interests me is what costs are being charged to calculate the profit. For example is the lady making the T-shirt charging her usual rate with here profit but an additional charge is added to the tshirt which is Nadias profit. And even if this true is 100% of this going to charity or will Nadia have "costs" say publicity etc. The devil is in the detail and unless this is published you will never know.
Yes exactly, it's a 'Lost in Translation' advert. She has used her words to make it look as though she is making nothing and neither is Luxcess; because when you go to the website there is no information given, no official stamp of approval from the charities.

The T-shirt is listed at £24. She is selling a T-shirt with AA literature on it, but she has added 2 words to get around copyright possibly, though I am waiting to hear from AA on this.

The happy, bubbly image she is portraying suggests she and her Luxcess partner will be making nothing from this venture. Aside from putting addicts who have yet to find the 12 step programme in grave danger, whilst lining their own pockets and probably giving little to nothing to said charities.

Back to advertising the T-shirt’s and 100% proceeds to charity.
It must be official now.🙄
nah, she says it's 100percent profits, not proceeds. I would be surprised if it's over a pound per t-shirt, if anything.

this is interesting

"It is against the law for a commercial participator to claim, as part of a promotional venture, that they will give money to a charitable institution, unless this claim is in line with a written agreement they have in place with the charitable institution they are raising funds for. The agreement must be in writing and signed by or on behalf of both the commercial participator and the charitable institution they are raising funds for."

A commercial particpator is defined as follows: "
Any person who carries on a business (other than a professional fundraising business) and, in the course of that business, promotes goods or services on the basis that it will make donations to a charitable institution. (This does not include a connected company.) An example is a mineral-water producer who donates 10 pence to a charity for every bottle of water it sells.
Fundraising businesses and businesses connected to charitable institutions are not commercial participators. "

Chipmunk if you want clarity on the legality on what Nadia and Luxcess are doing this is who should complain to.

• Heart
Totally

So she must have read on here, got freaked and chose different charities from mind.org and youngmind.org which means I will have to write to the charities she has stamped all over her chest on Insta. @mindcharity @youngmindscharity

Some money may be going to these charities but I do not think she has arranged this with them personally or in conjunction with Luxcess.

I do not believe she is officially affiliated with the charities, because surely, they would have taken the photo or insisted they have their official logo on the photo for posting on Social Media?

It's like walking around with a Charity pot on the streets with Nadia Sawalha's Stinking Thinking t-shirt 100%profit going to charity. Where is the logo, the official card etc..?

I totally agree. There’s something not right about it all.
At the very least, the T-shirt printing small business has to have the address of the business on their website and I think I read on here a couple of weeks ago that they did not.
It’s all very unprofessional and unclear regarding the charity donation too and should be alerted to the right authority.
Doesn’t make sense that someone would give 100% to charity.
Romantic a notion as it may be...
Just another balls up on Lydia’s part I suspect.
Got the details wrong so will
‘wheeze -laugh’ it off and plead memory loss/adhd/CoVid dumbstruck amnesia etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And even if this true is 100% of this going to charity or will Nadia have "costs" say publicity etc.
I can imagine that, I imagine a percentage of the £24 being paid in to the Dog House Media account.

Screenshot_20210308-003134.jpg
How did they only make £88,653 profit last year? If she is on £3,000 an episode of Loose Women and probably more than that when she is head girl, plus the magazine shoots, Supermarket Sweep, YouTube revenue, podcast revenue. It doesn't seem to make sense. Staff costs were £31,196, would Michelle really be paid that much, even taking in to account the London Living Wage, she is after all, a glorified secretary. Who else (if anyone) are they emoloying?

Last edited:
  • Heart
It is against the law for a commercial participator to claim, as part of a promotional venture, that they will give money to a charitable institution, unless this claim is in line with a written agreement they have in place with the charitable institution they are raising funds for. The agreement must be in writing and signed by or on behalf of both the commercial participator and the charitable institution they are raising funds for."

Thank you @cormorant that is precisely what has been niggling me; and when I wrote to mind.org and young mind.org last week, I asked if they had signed an agreement with Nadia Sawalha and if not are they aware she is using their charity name in order to sell merchandise. They responded saying it will take 5 working days to get back to me.

Remember when she claimed to be a 'patron or something like that,' and was raising money for Missing Persons? @Seek Clarity found out she was not a patron, and whilst they welcome donations from fund raising events, they are extremely aware that more and more Influencers use the names of charities without their permission to raise money, get gifts etc..

I believe she will be taking a cut, so will Luxcess, then they will donate what is left i.e profit. Fine, ok, do that, but make it clear.

Her advert is seemingly designed to drive traffic to her friend's shop, where both of them will definitely line their pockets and what is left will go to charity, in the meantime convincing people with mental health issues that they have "Stinking Thinking," which without professional support or trained people to help, these kind of quotes could crush someone's self esteem who are already struggling to keep it together.

I've mentioned before that alongside the 12 Steps there are The 12 Traditions, the 11th being that nothing from the 12 step programme, i.e the literature, should ever be used in mainstream media, radio, tv or any other outlet, as it can put people off from seeking help from The Fellowship, if slogans, quotes, stories from The Big Book are misunderstood. I have been part of The 12 step programme, mainly Al Anon for many years, so this is very close to my heart.

She may well have good intentions, but she has not thought it through and what damage could be caused long term.

It's all about her obsession with wearing clothes with slogans, and finally producing one which has her name attached to it. So she's a clothes designer now as well. My goodness I could swear right now.🤬

Thanks again @cormorant I'll get on that tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Having problems liking posts here and commenting-
I thought the ‘good/professional camera’ we sometimes see as a ‘prop’ in the background was used for the Sunday sh*t show?
That freebie was even worse quality than their usual rubbish and the sound was atrocious in parts.
What an embarrassment.
If I paid for that, I’d demand a refund... ( and possibly need counselling thereafter.🙈)
Perhaps M should have given it a good dust after lugging it down from Narnia the loft.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine that, I imagine a percentage of the £24 being paid in to the Dog House Media account.

View attachment 472439 How did they only make £88,653 profit last year? If she is on £3,000 an episode of Loose Women and probably more than that when she is head girl, plus the magazine shoots, Supermarket Sweep, YouTube revenue, podcast revenue. It doesn't seem to make sense. Staff costs were £31,196, would Michelle really be paid that much, even taking in to account the London Living Wage, she is after all, a glorified secretary. Who else (if anyone) are they emoloying?
Not a cleaner that's for sure!

• Haha
Looks like the those hideous glasses she's been wearing were another freebie...or ad she hasn't listed?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.