Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid - I could not listen to what they were saying as I was looking at their dreadful hair styles. They don't have hair and makeup now but can't they do what we all do and do our own hair to look as good as we can. (Ruth always looks good and she posted her make up and hair routine on her fb page the other day - yes she is my favourite :)) I am the same age as L .Robson and her hair looks like mine did when I was about 5 when my mother used to wash it and put it in rags - a very Northern thing - which came out as ringlets in the morning. She said her daughter got her LW ready, glad she never got me ready for night out.. I don't know why Jane Moore thinks her hair looks good like her husband has given her a lock down haircut. No comment about Lydia - has been done before.
Whilst a bit off topic - Saturday Kitchen, my hot chocolate and biccies morning and Stacey Solomon was on - quick turn over to James Martin. :)

Can I ask - if I click on any of the emojies for what I think about a posting is it working for you. e.g. I click the heart one but it does not appear anywhere, just my name. ?
the hair was hilarious - i thought it was a wind up -Linda and Jane looked really silly

Reactions: 11
"What did you think of the no name Sunday show, guys?"

It's complete and utter, utter shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Totally agree about MB, I've listened to a few interviews and podcasts featuring her over the last few weeks and all I can take from it is how she doesn't sound how I expected her to sound 😂😂😂
Quite an interesting back story, probably more interesting than the actual book 🤷‍♀️
I am not too sure I even believe MB back story.

Reactions: 5
"What did you think of the no name Sunday show, guys?"

It's complete and utter, utter shite.
After skimming through this tit show (their piece de resistance) I've gone from raging at them to feeling pity for them as clearly none of them possess any skills, talents or discernible features. Best I come up with is that Madam Lyds can apply makeup that skillfully transforms her from a middle aged version of her pa to a middle aged version of Narrrdia orf the telly 🤭

• Haha
Wouldn't it be nice if Manky got a proper job just so he could make friends other than Xander and Tim the postman?Also then he wouldn't have time to do the daily laugh fest which is CM🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mark is asthmatic why hasn't he sorted his vaccine with his GP if he wants it? My husband is asthmatic and had his two weeks ago booked via his GP during an asthma check up. I get the impression Mark doesn't get his asthma checked anyway as he gets Di to get his inhalers from her GP. 🙄

I'd also like to know what they've done to help their subs? Yesterday during the coffee boring Mark talks about home learning caused by the pandemic and directs people to a website which has online videos to support various subjects and topics. Why did he wait until the last day of home learning before schools return next week to offer this advice? Perhaps if he'd been paid he would have given the advice sooner. They help no one unless there is something in it for them.
As of today he is still giving out slightly false information about this. The criteria actually states: Patients with asthma would fall under cohort six if they have ever had an emergency asthma admission. The other criteria is an asthma diagnosis while also having had three prescriptions for oral steroids over a three-month period. Like you say he would be entitled to it but as Di gets her doctor to prescribe inhalers then gives them to Mark he obviously doesn't go for his asthma / peak flow tests check-ups. He probably hasn't even been for his 50 health screening - for someone who states they are a hypochondriac it all seems a bit odd, but then he likes to label himself for social media content.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Sunday Show is an absolute thrill. They've been showing the dogs literally just walking round the house for about 2 minutes... and this is the first feature.

Luckily Mark has made this part of the show 'studio quality' by putting it into black and white which instantly makes it gripping. People pay to watch this!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
But i

But he has tripods galore. He just doesn’t use them. I honestly think he believes it’s ‘edgy’ to film with a shakey hand.
A bit -‘Blair Witch Project.’
YOU’RE ABOUT 25 YEARS TOO LATE MANK CHOPS!
Numpty.🙄
I googled the LW husbands earlier and non of them are unemployed except this greasy waste of space.
Denise Welsh’s husband sells his art for up to £1,000,000 (yes, one million!!!) per piece
I bet that really bugs Lydia & Manky.
Manky sees himself as a bit of an artist as he gifted Lyds a couple of his ‘pieces’ - one of which is in their diner area.

Denise Welsh’s husband sells his art for up to £1,000,000 (yes, one million!!!) per piece
Manky sees himself as a bit of an artist as he gifted Lyds a couple of his ‘pieces’ - one of which is in their diner area.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
As of today he is still giving out slightly false information about this. The criteria actually states: Patients with asthma would fall under cohort six if they have ever had an emergency asthma admission. The other criteria is an asthma diagnosis while also having had three prescriptions for oral steroids over a three-month period. Like you say he would be entitled to it but as Di gets her doctor to prescribe inhalers then gives them to Mark he obviously doesn't go for his asthma / peak flow tests check-ups. He probably hasn't even been for his 50 health screening - for someone who states they are a hypochondriac it all seems a bit odd, but then he likes to label himself for social media content.
di will get her prescriptions free, so he takes advantage of that so he doesnt have to pay for them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Yep and the fact that Denise is moving to LA, that's Lydia's dream!

Didn't they say the other day they love ALL things American and were Americanophiles? OUCH! No wonder they have been sticking up for Denise on Twitter.

Always with the agenda :rolleyes:

I can't remember which show it was on but Denise Welch told a story about clearing out a room under her house and threw away a painting that was leaning against the wall - she said she did not like it. When he asked where it was she told him she had thrown it and he was not very happy as it was worth £650.000. She said he must love her as he did not leave her. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Di will be on repeat prescriptions where the GP just sends the same stuff out week after week to the pharmacy - they are never reviewed- costs NHS million such a waste of money - see it all the time in my job, carers taking bags of unused meds back to the pharmacy, and of course the pharmacy cant re use so its all throw away - really shocking
So Di wil have inhalers sent all the time and she gives them to him - shes on tit loads of pain - infact shes probably addicted to them- as shes over 60 she wont pay for her prescriptions
My father in law is the same he has a ful carrier bag of stuff deliverd every week, most stuff he doesnt even open, digestion stuff, inhalers, steroids anti biotics pain killers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why have they released that show just before The Circle.. is she reasonably well behaved in it? The Sunday Show. Do we have a bit of pre-emptive, 'Narrrdia truly is a wonderful person,' propaganda going on, i.e.. 'don't believe what you see on C.4 they edited it to make her look bad.' :rolleyes:

I couldn't sit through more than 30 seconds of her in that dress with the hearts on asking him what happened this time a year ago.
Anyone know? Did anyone sit through it long enough to find out?

I mean honestly, "Lets go see the dogs, aurff, aurff, aurff, aurff."

Anyway I'm guessing she asked him to renew their marriage vows.. :sick: ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if that scary looking face painting on the stairs is one of Manky's creations.
Screenshot_20210307-204303.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
For a couple who claim they are so creative and into art their house is very bland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.