Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been over to their channel to (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) and noticed their viewing figures barely hit 10K these days, which is less than 10% of their subscribers. I reckon they've put the paid for Sunday 'content' (aka M's life's work) out for free to bump up their crappy viewing figures. If I paid £2 a month for this dross, I'd be right p*ssed off if others could view it for nada. But then the SwadderEleys don't give a toss about the misguided, vulnerable people who hero worship them. I see the cutting edge Popcorn Junkies have also reviewed Parasite. What? I watch Parasite at their local cinema before lockdown #1. Thankfully, smelly M wasn't there.

Anyway, whilst I'm here. This LW clip is a real treat. N the slutty KK 'impersonator' slags off Linda's tiktok, I quote: "This is so terrible ... I don't even know ... this is so dire." How rude!
But then at timestamp 1:50 N's voice literally breaks as she reads that Linda has had 57K views on her tiktok in 2 days. I swear the LW producers are trolling N. :p A Blinding Lights Tik-Tok Challenge Puts The Loose Women To The Test! Can They Ace It? | Loose Women - YouTube
LW has sunk to the lowest of the low, i cant believe they put this out -cringe
no wonder kay &jayne didnt want to do it
my god that show (tit) has hit rockbottom
Who on earth would watch it more than once - like someone else said - he must have it on repeat 24/7 to shove up the numbers.
ASHLEY AND XANADU AND all adoring females who fancy Markmanson, will have it on 24/7 7 days a week!

her da
Just watched the beginning of the Sunday show, up to the bit with Maddie (I can’t deal with her - she’s so bloody miserable and disrespectful, and I can’t stand watching her checking herself out on the camera all the time and pouting etc😴).
So, it kicks off with the dogs. They seem to feature more regularly in all their vlogs these days.
Is it just me that finds watching other people’s pets running around boring?
They’re clearly just shoved into vlogs to help fill time, but the subs seem to love it?
Next, it’s Nadia cooking chicken crumble.
Once again, another savoury dish that she adds alcohol and frozen peas to.View attachment 471018View attachment 471019
Apart from when she demonstrated how to make cheese on toast(🤦🏼‍♀️), I think I’m yet to see a meal made by her without booze and peas chucked in.
Like I said, I switched off at the Maddie meme bit. I’ve seen that section on a previous Sunday show and I found it pretty boring and not remotely funny. Maybe you have to be a child to find that part amusing?
I know that Nadia’s dad also features regularly on this vlog. As with the dogs, am I the only one who finds him and his ‘wise words’ boring?🤔🥱
I find it hard to believe that people want to pay for this ‘content’.
Teddy is so boring -only a family member could find anything he says funny
he seems a sweet man though
the crumble dish looks so heavy and stodgy
a heavy butter based crumble on a heavy cream chicken sauce? then sprinkled with cheese - not for me

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The tit show is so boring, how are getting away with charging people for this absolute shite

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The tit show is so boring, how are getting away with charging people for this absolute shite
I don’t think much of the shiteshows ‘Special Camera’ he is supposed to be using.... I see no difference!

Reactions: 18
I see shes taken to mock gemma collins on insta now. Im looking forward to her ‘performance’ of gemma on the circle. I hope she crashes and burns 🔥

Reactions: 18
I see shes taken to mock gemma collins on insta now. Im looking forward to her ‘performance’ of gemma on the circle. I hope she crashes and burns 🔥
Piers Morgan has recently interviewed Gemma Collins about bullying and death threats. It really won’t look good for Nadia if she is seen taking the mick out of Gemma on the Circle ⭕!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t think much of the shiteshows ‘Special Camera’ he is supposed to be using.... I see no difference!
Oh, you might notice if M took people's advice and invested in a tripod Ireckon. As we can see, both the camerawork and editing are sub-amateur.
As it stands, M pratting about with that overpriced, outdated camera is analogous to giving a Stradivarius to a club-fisted toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also find watching their pets extreamly boring. Watching their unwashed and unkempt dogs bolt into the tip of a garden is not for me.
I'd feel embarassed if my dogs were that filthy. But since Mark and Nadia don't wash themselves I can hardly expect them to bath their dogs.

She calls her Gemma Collins mocking post a bit of good old harlmess fun.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
:coffee: Coffee Moaning time for Sunday. Nads is draining her spuds. (Get your proverbial together woman.) Mark has his hood up. Nads is making a roast dinner. Roll call in the voice of a gameshow announcer. Mark is coughing. Nads wants them to say a bit of a hello first before they starte. Messing about with the camera time. Nads tells us about her Bischoff cheesecake. "Do you want to see it?" Mark puts the kibosh on that. Nads is making roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips, beans, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing and lashings of gravy. (She forgot the splash of E coli.) Asking us if we liked the NNSS freebie. Nads' dad had his jab. Nanny Di is heeeeeeeeeere. They will be watching H&M. SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL. Talk about jabs. "Do you feel like an elite crew, do you feel a bit smug?" Nads says "I do." Scrunching of the hair. What do you think of the Lisa Loves section. Chat about Your Honor, the asthma attack in the show. (I saw that on Gogglebox :sick:) Chat about The Servant. Nads explaining the channel to newbies.

Apparently Betty and Teddy were arrested in the past. :oops: It is one of the many stories that Tedster has in his arsenal. He got so drunk he ate his own cheek in Portugal. 🐶 Toffs barking her head off and Mark leaves. "People who leave their oldies at home are missing out on a treat" says Nads. Nads says her dad is very wise, but can be very stupid "like most men." 😦 (Not very PC Nads.) Mark is back. 😟 A friend of theirs was in A&E yesterday, how dangerous it felt and the staff on their knees exhausted. Nads thanks NHS workers. Someone asks about their friend's baby. They haven't been able to see it, because Mark had so much EDITING to do. Question: Are you dreading the return to school? Nads says she hasn't seen anything about kids not wanting to go back to school, because it isn't a pleasant experience. Mark tale: When he dreaded school, it was like nothing else. Xander hated school for being fat and gay. (So says you.) "Every feeling is valid." Chatters talking about having kids who are anxious or autistic going back. Mark says some of it is "nervicited?" 😕 Nads goes on about being told school time is the best by adults I assume. "I think that is really wrong." (What happened to every feeling is valid?:rolleyes:) "If you're having a tit time and being told its the best time..." I think from the adult perspective it is, no responsibilities that you get being an adult. Mark pontificates that it is something socially we all sign up for. Nads goes on about homeschooling "I've never met a rich homeschooler." Moonchild says her kids are happier being homeschooled. Cue Nads "Moonchild, have you read our book? It might be helpful for you." :p Laura is a teacher and says the main focus tomorrow is the children's well-being. Mark retelling his story from Friday about kids going off to work without qualifications. Patrick says he is having a tit time at school, Nads refers him to Childline, Princess Diana anti-bullying line. Mark talking about that bloody Alan Sugar again. :rolleyes:

Jessica was bullied all through school and then her employer. 😟 Nads suggests CBT. "The story of your life can change." Nads says one of their kids was bullied and the school did nothing. (They never do, unless you get a lawyer involved.) Someone from Australia mentions doing course work and getting marked on that rather than exams. (Repeating myself here in Canada 60/40, 70/30, course/exam) N&M say in unison "Why can't we do that?" Nads picking at her head. Mark wants a campaign for course work assessment for all students. Nads says there are so many kinds of brains. (Pea-brain, bird-brain :p) "I've got quite a good brain, :unsure: but I don't have a good memory." More bullying stories. Shelly tells her story as the first class year to do GCSEs and English was 100% course work. Nads: "Why did they change it then?" Nads flipping her hair and gesticulating about having oral exams. Talking about training at a job. Longer school days, shorter summer holidays, 5 term years under consideration. 😑

Vaccine jabs and Nads doing her chair dance. Hazno and Megget-live chat. Mark wants to know if you can watch it live at 1 a.m. UK time. Xander says it will be on YouTube. Nicola's satellite has fallen off her roof, so she won't be able to see it. Happy birthday to Emma. Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe is due to be released today, as her prison term ends. No word yet. Nads talks about her husband being on Loose and gets very annoyed and animated. Happy birthday Chloe. Happy birthday Someone Somewhere. DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON, HIT THE SUBSCRIBE, HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL AND THE NO NOT AGAIN SUNDAY SHOW WILL BE LANDING LATER. HAVE FUN AND HAVE A LOVELY SUNDAY. DON'T FORGET TO PUT IN YOUR TIMER TO JOIN US FOR THE MEGHAN AND HARRY OMIGAWD BYEEEEEEEEEE! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Circle is here on Tuesday and she has said that her and Kaye had rows on there. I really hope she makes such a pratt of herself as she did on Big Brother. I was the one that said give her alcohol - yes please.
The problem is, she behaves herself in front of Kaye, because Kaye is intelligent, so the Narcissist has to play a very careful game there. She needs Kaye to like her, so will be on her best behaviour.

She also knows more about SM and Kaye knows nothing + plus although I like Kaye she is extraordinarily boring, so Lydia will come out on top I think.

Remember when she came back from the so called 'digi-detox' and some thought it was because she had been away from Manks which of course will have been part of it; something told me she was full of herself, because she had done well in there.

Mind you she thought she was wonderful when she came out to a baying crowd at CBB!!

She's like a spider, never know which direction she's going to run in, UUUuurgh. 🕷

Reactions: 13
Lisa is so foul mouthed. There was so much swearing in that chat! She lowers the tone even more than Mank and Lyds.

If others have liked a post with the same emoji, e.g. heart, then it only shows the emoji once, and everyone else who reacts with the same emoji has their name added next to it.

View attachment 470965
These sad subs have turned to the Pay, Pray and Obey Church of the Swadderleys. They share their daily strife, but the greedy Archbishops Mank and Lydia only respond to offerings to their altar.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A sub has just asked mark and nadia why are people having to pay for no name Sunday show is just like the rest of the stuff they show

Attachments
5 mins of dogs, talk about papers that everyones seen already, 15 mins of moodie talking about memes, grabia mclydia stuffing her face, and then from the day before a rough as duck nastia zoning out while lisa loves tries her best to sell some of her mates art 😂 the cheek of em charging folk for this.....needs to be renamed the no name shitshow 😂

@Hils Would you both point me to this remark so I can (y)it.

@Jax04 would you tell me what vlog,etc.. this was?

Many thanks Tattler friends.💜
Having problems liking posts here and commenting-
I thought the ‘good/professional camera’ we sometimes see as a ‘prop’ in the background was used for the Sunday sh*t show?
That freebie was even worse quality than their usual rubbish and the sound was atrocious in parts.
What an embarrassment.
If I paid for that, I’d demand a refund... ( and possibly need counselling thereafter.🙈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The problem is, she behaves herself in front of Kaye, because Kaye is intelligent, so the Narcissist has to play a very careful game there. She needs Kaye to like her, so will be on her best behaviour.

She also knows more about SM and Kaye knows nothing + plus although I like Kaye she is extraordinarily boring, so Lydia will come out on top I think.

Remember when she came back from the so called 'digi-detox' and some thought it was because she had been away from Manks which of course will have been part of it; something told me she was full of herself, because she had done well in there.

Mind you she thought she was wonderful when she came out to a baying crowd at CBB!!

She's like a spider, never know which direction she's going to run in, UUUuurgh. 🕷
Looking at the others in there she didn't win it - Denise Van Outen is far more savvy than her.

Reactions: 10
I also find watching their pets extreamly boring. Watching their unwashed and unkempt dogs bolt into the tip of a garden is not for me.
I'd feel embarassed if my dogs were that filthy. But since Mark and Nadia don't wash themselves I can hardly expect them to bath their dogs.

She calls her Gemma Collins mocking post a bit of good old harlmess fun.

Well she can can't she? Why..because it's all in the name of charity!
Gemma Collins won't mind because she will be thrilled she is so famous that someone is using her to catfish or whatever they do.

Gemma also ADORES Loose Women so it's a WIN-WIN. 🤩

Of course the creepy spider 🕷 is covering her tracks by saying "Harmless fun," just in case anyone accuses her of bullying.

She's untouchable on this one, so easy for her to copy the GC, she's the type who watch the Only way Is Essex, so she will know everything about her. She will have met her at LW, and because Lydia's USP is #bekind, she will be very careful not to bully.

Also, how can any one behave the way she did on CBB and still be adored? Just baffles me.

She has become so cunning and is teaching herself daily, the 'art' (hah) of Influencing. I've seen so many trailers now (alcohol on the table ;)) and in all of them, she looks, bubbly, fun and like she is having the time of her life.

We are going to be as disappointed as we were with Melanie Blake's book. No disrespect MB, but I really thought that might do a bit of damage, all it did was improve the woman's career.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Pleeeeease.

Reactions: 9
But i
Oh, you might notice if M took people's advice and invested in a tripod Ireckon. As we can see, both the camerawork and editing are sub-amateur.
As it stands, M pratting about with that overpriced, outdated camera is analogous to giving a Stradivarius to a club-fisted toddler.
But he has tripods galore. He just doesn’t use them. I honestly think he believes it’s ‘edgy’ to film with a shaker hand.
A bit -‘Blair Witch Project.’
YOU’RE ABOUT 25 YEARS TOO LATE MANK CHOPS!
Numpty.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get how they can include TikTok videos created by others in their own monetised video and give no credit to the actual creators. Surely that’s a copyright issue??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t get how they can include TikTok videos created by others in their own monetised video and give no credit to the actual creators. Surely that’s a copyright issue??
And it’s unprofessional and dishonest. And from the few I’ve seen they praise Muddie’s creativity but all she does is surf those sites and play others’ creations for the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Having problems liking posts here and commenting-
I thought the ‘good/professional camera’ we sometimes see as a ‘prop’ in the background was used for the Sunday sh*t show?
That freebie was even worse quality than their usual rubbish and the sound was atrocious in parts.
What an embarrassment.
If I paid for that, I’d demand a refund... ( and possibly need counselling thereafter.🙈)
I am having the same problem with posting and liking, must be all the traffic on the Harry and Meagain thread slowing things down. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their kids were scared of school, Marks scared of work and other men, Nitty’s scared of just about everything except food. Even one of their dogs is a heap of neurosis. Toxic is as toxic does. The Cowering Sadderleys......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol nadia uses a nigella pineapple upside down cake recipe for that sunday show. if you don't like the fact she relentlessly steals material, you can stop you your stinking thinking. oh no, there's another one.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she can can't she? Why..because it's all in the name of charity!
Gemma Collins won't mind because she will be thrilled she is so famous that someone is using her to catfish or whatever they do.

Gemma also ADORES Loose Women so it's a WIN-WIN. 🤩

Of course the creepy spider 🕷 is covering her tracks by saying "Harmless fun," just in case anyone accuses her of bullying.

She's untouchable on this one, so easy for her to copy the GC, she's the type who watch the Only way Is Essex, so she will know everything about her. She will have met her at LW, and because Lydia's USP is #bekind, she will be very careful not to bully.

Also, how can any one behave the way she did on CBB and still be adored? Just baffles me.

She has become so cunning and is teaching herself daily, the 'art' (hah) of Influencing. I've seen so many trailers now (alcohol on the table ;)) and in all of them, she looks, bubbly, fun and like she is having the time of her life.

We are going to be as disappointed as we were with Melanie Blake's book. No disrespect MB, but I really thought that might do a bit of damage, all it did was improve the woman's career.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Pleeeeease.
Totally agree about MB, I've listened to a few interviews and podcasts featuring her over the last few weeks and all I can take from it is how she doesn't sound how I expected her to sound 😂😂😂
Quite an interesting back story, probably more interesting than the actual book 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.