Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sub has just asked mark and nadia why are people having to pay for no name Sunday show is just like the rest of the stuff they show

Attachments
5 mins of dogs, talk about papers that everyones seen already, 15 mins of moodie talking about memes, grabia mclydia stuffing her face, and then from the day before a rough as duck nastia zoning out while lisa loves tries her best to sell some of her mates art 😂 the cheek of em charging folk for this.....needs to be renamed the no name shitshow 😂

@Hils Would you both point me to this remark so I can (y)it.

@Jax04 would you tell me what vlog,etc.. this was?

Many thanks Tattler friends.💜

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've just been over to their channel to (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) and noticed their viewing figures barely hit 10K these days, which is less than 10% of their subscribers. I reckon they've put the paid for Sunday 'content' (aka M's life's work) out for free to bump up their crappy viewing figures. If I paid £2 a month for this dross, I'd be right p*ssed off if others could view it for nada. But then the SwadderEleys don't give a toss about the misguided, vulnerable people who hero worship them. I see the cutting edge Popcorn Junkies have also reviewed Parasite. What? I watch Parasite at their local cinema before lockdown #1. Thankfully, smelly M wasn't there.

Anyway, whilst I'm here. This LW clip is a real treat. N the slutty KK 'impersonator' slags off Linda's tiktok, I quote: "This is so terrible ... I don't even know ... this is so dire." How rude!
But then at timestamp 1:50 N's voice literally breaks as she reads that Linda has had 57K views on her tiktok in 2 days. I swear the LW producers are trolling N. :p A Blinding Lights Tik-Tok Challenge Puts The Loose Women To The Test! Can They Ace It? | Loose Women - YouTube

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've just been over to their channel to (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) and noticed their viewing figures barely hit 10K these days, which is less than 10% of their subscribers. I reckon they've put the paid for Sunday 'content' (aka M's life's work) out for free to bump up their crappy viewing figures. If I paid £2 a month for this dross, I'd be right p*ssed off if others could view it for nada. But then the SwadderEleys don't give a toss about the misguided, vulnerable people who hero worship them. I see the cutting edge Popcorn Junkies have also reviewed Parasite. What? I watch Parasite at their local cinema before lockdown #1. Thankfully, smelly M wasn't there.

Anyway, whilst I'm here. This LW clip is a real treat. N the slutty KK 'impersonator' slags off Linda's tiktok, I quote: "This is so terrible ... I don't even know ... this is so dire." How rude!
But then at timestamp 1:50 N's voice literally breaks as she reads that Linda has had 57K views on her tiktok in 2 days. I swear the LW producers are trolling N. :p A Blinding Lights Tik-Tok Challenge Puts The Loose Women To The Test! Can They Ace It? | Loose Women - YouTube
Kaye nodding in agreement (with Nadia pointing that out twice) when Jane is saying social media is invasive and just another monster to feed. She then doesn't dance at all while Nadia does. That must be why the Nadia and Kaye channel is no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A sub has just asked mark and nadia why are people having to pay for no name Sunday show is just like the rest of the stuff they show

Attachments
5 mins of dogs, talk about papers that everyones seen already, 15 mins of moodie talking about memes, grabia mclydia stuffing her face, and then from the day before a rough as duck nastia zoning out while lisa loves tries her best to sell some of her mates art 😂 the cheek of em charging folk for this.....needs to be renamed the no name shitshow 😂

@Hils Would you both point me to this remark so I can (y)it.

@Jax04 would you tell me what vlog,etc.. this was?

Many thanks Tattler friends.💜
It was on the no name Sunday show they have put up tonight

Reactions: 4

God forbid - I could not listen to what they were saying as I was looking at their dreadful hair styles. They don't have hair and makeup now but can't they do what we all do and do our own hair to look as good as we can. (Ruth always looks good and she posted her make up and hair routine on her fb page the other day - yes she is my favourite :)) I am the same age as L .Robson and her hair looks like mine did when I was about 5 when my mother used to wash it and put it in rags - a very Northern thing - which came out as ringlets in the morning. She said her daughter got her LW ready, glad she never got me ready for night out.. I don't know why Jane Moore thinks her hair looks good like her husband has given her a lock down haircut. No comment about Lydia - has been done before.
Whilst a bit off topic - Saturday Kitchen, my hot chocolate and biccies morning and Stacey Solomon was on - quick turn over to James Martin. :)

Can I ask - if I click on any of the emojies for what I think about a posting is it working for you. e.g. I click the heart one but it does not appear anywhere, just my name. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They must have a lot of family guests as there were 1.9k views of the No name Sunday show so they are earning alot of money from these family guests
but that includes anyone watching it more than once and people watching it as a freebie

Reactions: 10
I hate the way Lydia always refers to manky's grandmother as nanny Thelma and his mother nanny di on Loose Women, she could just say his grandmother or mother. The subs love all that sort of rubbish but do LW viewers, it's proper cringe and worse still when Linda refers to her daughter as Bobbygirl:(:(.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nadia thinks she's a social media guru. 🙄

Mark has been busy reviewing every single new movie and series on Netflix...the man can't hide his unemployment with that much Netflix and Amazon prime watch time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His grandmother Thelma is not alive - she died in 2017 - does she ever say so?
I have googled this Bobby girl thing and can't find anything except her name is Roberta - strange..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How condescending was Nadia to Linda in that LW clip. She is always the same to anyone she thinks may be getting more attention than her. She always did it to Kaye when she used to cook on the lives, she hated the thought that the subs would find Kaye funnier than her, which in my opinion she is by far. Watch out for more of the same condescending diatribe on The Circle no doubt.

Whats the betting that at any moment her stupid KK stuff will appear on TikTok, she won’t bear to think she is missing out on attention and that Linda could get more views than her.

I often wonder what the other LW husbands think to pathetic Mark and how lazy he is when they are all out doing proper jobs and he is Billy-no-mates sitting indoors pretending to Nadia that he has been working hard editing all day. How can what he puts out take him all day!

Nadia goes on about poor Mark being a workaholic (far from it), how does she think other amateur YouTubers that haven’t had the training he has had get on with all their editing. You never hear them moaning about it, as it’s how they earn their money! It should be a breeze for him!

Nadia’s TV colleagues must laugh their heads off at the rubbish content he puts out as there is just no substance to it. As a so called producer/director, he certainly doesn’t showcase any talent in the area that he is supposedly trained in.

Mark and his creepy strange bent fingers is one lazy, greasy guy that’s for sure! The only thing he is good for is cooking the books!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How condescending was Nadia to Linda in that LW clip. She is always the same to anyone she thinks may be getting more attention than her. She always did it to Kaye when she used to cook on the lives, she hated the thought that the subs would find Kaye funnier than her, which in my opinion she is by far. Watch out for more of the same condescending diatribe on The Circle no doubt.

Whats the betting that at any moment her stupid KK stuff will appear on TikTok, she won’t bear to think she is missing out on attention and that Linda could get more views than her.

I often wonder what the other LW husbands think to pathetic Mark and how lazy he is when they are all out doing proper jobs and he is Billy-no-mates sitting indoors pretending to Nadia that he has been working hard editing all day. How can what he puts out take him all day!

Nadia goes on about poor Mark being a workaholic (far from it), how does she think other amateur YouTubers that haven’t had the training he has had get on with all their editing. You never hear them moaning about it, as it’s how they earn their money! It should be a breeze for him!

Nadia’s TV colleagues must laugh their heads off at the rubbish content he puts out as there is just no substance to it. As a so called producer/director, he certainly doesn’t showcase any talent in the area that he is supposedly trained in.

Mark and his creepy strange bent fingers is one lazy, greasy guy that’s for sure! The only thing he is good for is cooking the books!
I googled the LW husbands earlier and non of them are unemployed except this greasy waste of space.

Reactions: 18

Unbelievable, she has the cheek to say to Linda her SM output is dire?? She also acknowledges that Kaye quite clearly doesn't agree with 'Influencing,' but doesn't give her a second of airtime to divulge.

I've got to give it to the woman, she has everyone wrapped round her little finger. Mind you, they say that about psychopaths in the workplace don't they? Top dog, rules over everyone, gets whatever they want, and can insult their colleagues whilst disguising it as a compliment. 🙈

Let's see what The Celebrity Circle reveals.. as a Tattler mentioned a few pages back. If she is given alcohol..we will see the real Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Circle is here on Tuesday and she has said that her and Kaye had rows on there. I really hope she makes such a pratt of herself as she did on Big Brother. I was the one that said give her alcohol - yes please.

Reactions: 17
They're doing themselves no favours releasing the Sunday shows, just shows up even more the utter tripe they're charging people for.
I couldn’t get any further than Moody and the unfunny memes .... maybe two were funny or cute but the rest argh!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Lisa is so foul mouthed. There was so much swearing in that chat! She lowers the tone even more than Mank and Lyds.

God forbid - I could not listen to what they were saying as I was looking at their dreadful hair styles. They don't have hair and makeup now but can't they do what we all do and do our own hair to look as good as we can. (Ruth always looks good and she posted her make up and hair routine on her fb page the other day - yes she is my favourite :)) I am the same age as L .Robson and her hair looks like mine did when I was about 5 when my mother used to wash it and put it in rags - a very Northern thing - which came out as ringlets in the morning. She said her diaughter got her LW ready, glad she never got me ready for night out.. I don't know why Jane Moore thinks her hair looks good like her husband has given her a locjext to k down haircut. No comment about Lydia - has been done before.
Whilst a bit off topic - Saturday Kitchen, my hot chocolate and biccies morning and Stacey Solomon was on - quick turn over to James Martin. :)

Can I ask - if I click on any of the emojies for what I think about a posting is it working for you. e.g. I click the heart one but it does not appear anywhere, just my name. ?
If others have liked a post with the same emoji, e.g. heart, then it only shows the emoji once, and everyone else who reacts with the same emoji has their name added next to it.

IMG_20210307_070334.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210307-070847.jpg
No reply to the woman with mental health problems but as soon as it looks like they are going to be gifted something, they reply straight away and then when it turns out just to be some story about a boat, they ignore her and carry on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched the beginning of the Sunday show, up to the bit with Maddie (I can’t deal with her - she’s so bloody miserable and disrespectful, and I can’t stand watching her checking herself out on the camera all the time and pouting etc😴).
So, it kicks off with the dogs. They seem to feature more regularly in all their vlogs these days.
Is it just me that finds watching other people’s pets running around boring?
They’re clearly just shoved into vlogs to help fill time, but the subs seem to love it?
Next, it’s Nadia cooking chicken crumble.
Once again, another savoury dish that she adds alcohol and frozen peas to.
062BF06F-B076-413C-8328-53D65E3715A1.png
B3CB0946-46D3-47C6-B3F2-9F6EAADA8FB2.png

Apart from when she demonstrated how to make cheese on toast(🤦🏼‍♀️), I think I’m yet to see a meal made by her without booze and peas chucked in.
Like I said, I switched off at the Maddie meme bit. I’ve seen that section on a previous Sunday show and I found it pretty boring and not remotely funny. Maybe you have to be a child to find that part amusing?
I know that Nadia’s dad also features regularly on this vlog. As with the dogs, am I the only one who finds him and his ‘wise words’ boring?🤔🥱
I find it hard to believe that people want to pay for this ‘content’.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.