Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked the other day, "Can we turn the comments off during a live, they're really distracting/annoying."
That’s charming isn’t it - that’s her ‘subs’ she’s talking about ffs! That was just after cushiongate, so I imagine things were being said about that, or she was worried something would get said😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mark is asthmatic why hasn't he sorted his vaccine with his GP if he wants it? My husband is asthmatic and had his two weeks ago booked via his GP during an asthma check up. I get the impression Mark doesn't get his asthma checked anyway as he gets Di to get his inhalers from her GP. 🙄

I'd also like to know what they've done to help their subs? Yesterday during the coffee boring Mark talks about home learning caused by the pandemic and directs people to a website which has online videos to support various subjects and topics. Why did he wait until the last day of home learning before schools return next week to offer this advice? Perhaps if he'd been paid he would have given the advice sooner. They help no one unless there is something in it for them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cushiongate 🤣 I missed that one can someone explain what happened plz 😂
They have left the cushions from their gifted garden furniture outside all winter and were pulled up about it on their you tube channel and ignored it. The following day Lydia passed a note to him with the word Cushions on it (so he would not film them ) and he just looked at it and said Cushions ? like what are you talking about. She then waffled on about somebody sending them some more cushions to cover up the mistake.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh dear the subs are hurling vile comments towards each other on todays CM comments as someone (jack Belton) dared to have a view on the NHS. Very strange people, they can't debate so they attack. Well done Mank and Lyds for creating such a lovely "family" affair

• Angry
  • Wow
What scares me is these poor , vulnerable people actually think the Twatterleys CARE about them. Honestly gives me a sick, uneasy feeling.
Yes, their channel is Car Crash Tv made even more fun for us because Manks thinks he's pioneering the way forward in,
(his words.. ) "This is the future of TV, happening right here, right now." He was in his hallway. :unsure:

So..car crash tv, we can turnoff when we have had enough; but they have lured people in, making them pay a monthly subscription which ( is beyond me 🙈) and.. makes them think they are V.I.P's.😤😢

'You can come beyond the red rope, the bouncer has let you in; and not only that, you are now..a Member of the Sawalha (singular)Adderley's family.'

We have all experienced loneliness and.. in 2020, in quite an extreme way. We dealt with it, and try to remain optimistic that things are going to get better this year. I fee,l for a lot of their viewers, they may be very lonely all the time, regardless of a Pandemic.

The Twatterleys jumped on the band wagon to make a buck, reeling people in, who genuinely genuinely believe that Lydia and Manks get up in the morning and think "Oh.. I wonder how Nicola is to today, or, Helen form South Africa? Can't wait to have coffee with them this moaning."

We know this is not the case. So.. @Podular, your words are extremely poignant, and it is beginning to feel sickeningly uneasy

'What scares me is these poor , vulnerable people actually think the Twatterleys CARE about them. Honestly gives me a sick, uneasy feeling.'

• Sad
  • Heart
Why has the no name sunday show landed free? And its from valentines day? Im as confused as these two numpties are on a daily basis 😂

Side note....i cant believe that ppl pay for that tit 🤦‍♀️ What a load of crap 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes, their channel is Car Crash Tv made even more fun for us because Manks thinks he's pioneering the way forward in,
(his words.. ) "This is the future of TV, happening right here, right now." He was in his hallway. :unsure:

So..car crash tv, we can turnoff when we have had enough; but they have lured people in, making them pay a monthly subscription which ( is beyond me 🙈) and.. makes them think they are V.I.P's.😤😢

'You can come beyond the red rope, the bouncer has let you in; and not only that, you are now..a Member of the Sawalha (singular)Adderley's family.'

We have all experienced loneliness and.. in 2020, in quite an extreme way. We dealt with it, and try to remain optimistic that things are going to get better this year. I fee,l for a lot of their viewers, they may be very lonely all the time, regardless of a Pandemic.

The Twatterleys jumped on the band wagon to make a buck, reeling people in, who genuinely genuinely believe that Lydia and Manks get up in the morning and think "Oh.. I wonder how Nicola is to today, or, Helen form South Africa? Can't wait to have coffee with them this moaning."

We know this is not the case. So.. @Podular, your words are extremely poignant, and it is beginning to feel sickeningly uneasy

'What scares me is these poor , vulnerable people actually think the Twatterleys CARE about them. Honestly gives me a sick, uneasy feeling.'
Spot on @chipmunk. Love this post. I have used this site to help me through lockdowns but many a time I've thought "why am I getting worked up about these knobs, why am I going online and posting stuff about them. I mean who cares what they do".But what pulls me back in (apart from you witty, wonderful Tattlers) is the fact that they DO mean such a lot to their vulnerable subs , who actually believe they are helping them. And if by watching their repetetive crap they do feel better then that's great. BUT we can see the Sadderleys for what they are and helpful,caring, unselfish, honest and kind they are not. So as you say where does that leave the subs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
5 mins of dogs, talk about papers that everyones seen already, 15 mins of moodie talking about memes, grabia mclydia stuffing her face, and then from the day before a rough as duck nastia zoning out while lisa loves tries her best to sell some of her mates art 😂 the cheek of em charging folk for this.....needs to be renamed the no name shitshow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Spot on @chipmunk. Love this post. I have used this site to help me through lockdowns but many a time I've thought "why am I getting worked up about these knobs, why am I going online and posting stuff about them. I mean who cares what they do".But what pulls me back in (apart from you witty, wonderful Tattlers) is the fact that they DO mean such a lot to their vulnerable subs , who actually believe they are helping them. And if by watching their repetetive crap they do feel better then that's great. BUT we can see the Sadderleys for what they are and helpful,caring, unselfish, honest and kind they are not. So as you say where does that leave the subs
Yep, they could do what they like, turn cartwheels, eat themselves to death, disappear under the weight of their own filth....fine by me, and if they want to film it....it’s legal. My issue is the exploitation, misinformation and grooming.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why has the no name sunday show landed free? And its from valentines day? Im as confused as these two numpties are on a daily basis 😂

Side note....i cant believe that ppl pay for that tit 🤦‍♀️ What a load of crap 😂
iveflicked through , its just terrible - so boring

Reactions: 12
They must have a lot of family guests as there were 1.9k views of the No name Sunday show so they are earning alot of money from these family guests

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Can't believe people pay for that yawn fest Sunday show. Half cut Lisa rambling on and Nadia looking bored because she's hungover. Then Nadia has the cheek to correct Lisa on her pronunciation of mural but forgets she is always mispronouncing plantar fasciitis and trachea

They must have a lot of family guests as there were 1.9k views of the No name Sunday show so they are earning alot of money from these family guests
This is an old Sunday show and it is now been put out as a freebie so all their subs can view. Some of the sub comments are from two weeks ago.

Reactions: 10

What I noticed is it is full of adverts as well. Surely if you are paying the £1.99 they could at least have considerably less adverts!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They probably had it on repeat in the Sawadderly household for days before they unlocked it to everyone, just to try to make people think it’s popular and worth paying for additional bullshit from them.
I find it hard to believe they have so many ‘family guests’ tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're doing themselves no favours releasing the Sunday shows, just shows up even more the utter tripe they're charging people for.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.