Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at one of the subs Instagram last night and it makes uncomfortable viewing with the obsession. They are so vulnerable

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What scares me is these poor , vulnerable people actually think the Twatterleys CARE about them. Honestly gives me a sick, uneasy feeling.
Totally agree with this.
There are many subs who are just obsessed (for god knows what reason), a handful who are clearly madly in love with Mark (Nicola being the most obvious one)🤢, and then there’s a large amount of them who are obviously vulnerable for various reasons from what I’ve seen.
I mean, on a regular basis you get them mentioning suicide. To me that comes across as just being a way to get their attention (because it happens way too regularly), but who really knows.
Either way, it’s extremely unhealthy, and N&M should be able to see that and they should do something about it.
The fact that they just carry on regardless proves that they don’t care about their followers. They care about money and attention. Nothing more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
be veryinteresting to see what comes next when this pandemic is over
will he become a newsreader/disctator to thecult followers?Briefings eery morning, how to behave and telling them wha to do?

Reactions: 10
What bugs me most is Mr and Mrs Twatterley haven't been greatly affected by the lockdowns, in that she is still at LW and doing her ads/soft yawn, he...well without stating the obvious.. never went out to work anyway, the kids were already "homeschooled", most of her family live next door and his mother is a regular visitor. Compared to many,many people whose businesses,homes ,finances,children's, parents, lives have been totally turned inside out and upside down plus those who have lost love ones and people in total isolation.
Yet they sit there and without a thought for other people give their insular views on current affairs, health and mind numbing popular culture. Not an original thought but plenty of false information and conflicting advice.
I'm very, very sure that a lot of their adoring audience have much bigger struggles on a daily basis than that pity party prat.😠☹

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or is there no comment section on today’s coffee Boring?
Also how come she’s getting her jab at 56?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've just had my jab this morning at age 57, there was more younger people that I expected in the queue

Reactions: 2
If Fads has the Pizer she probably won’t experience any symptoms, but if she has the Oxford she’ll be more likely to have flu symptoms, so prepare for her hypo vlog about every little real or imagined symptom she feels 24hrs after vax 😂 The only deprivation they’ve experienced during lockdown is not seeing friends, but you can bet they’ve cheated and had them round anyway, except for Manky who hasn’t got any. 😂 So their complaining and obsessive worrying about covid have more to do with their neurotic hypochondria, narcissism and using it as click bait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
A slightly more serious response, anyone aged 56 or over can now book it online... which is surprising because I thought it was 65!

1615032058830.png

Reactions: 2
If Fads has the Pizer she probably won’t experience any symptoms, but if she has the Oxford she’ll be more likely to have flu symptoms, so prepare for her hypo vlog about every little real or imagined symptom she feels 24hrs after vax 😂 The only deprivation they’ve experienced during lockdown is not seeing friends, but you can bet they’ve cheated and had them round anyway, except for Manky who hasn’t got any. 😂 So their complaining and obsessive worrying about covid have more to do with their neurotic hypochondria, narcissism and using it as click bait.
the pfizer gives you a really aching arm - im a frontline worker and had it 3 sweeks ago & I felt really off for a couple of days, so did others I worked with
the arm becomes so heavy and achey I didnt sleep for 2 nights

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah some people experience side effects with both vaccines and others none at all it’s very random. But if Fads doesn’t have any side effects I’m her sure she’ll invent some 😂 her neurotic personality couldn’t help but do that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm 55 and getting my jab on wednesday. I think they are doing the under 60s now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When Narddddia was complaining the other day that she wasn't well : she said she been coughing every so often, had been short of breath, and had had some trouble breathing. She thought she had developed asthma and "borrowed" Mark's inhaler :rolleyes:. Someone should point out to her that those are also the symptoms of "long covid"! she might have already had Covid and not even realised!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
:coffee: Coffee Moaning and it is Saturday, so that means we are in for some hijinks at the Sawalha-Adderley household. I can't wait. 😐 Nads singing hello everybody, how are you? (tit actually.) Mark has 2 pairs of glasses on. Roll call. Oh tit she is singing Good Morning. :oops: Sarah says the Times has made a below the belt attack. We don't know to who. Nads asks about what we have for breakfast on Saturdays. She is looking forward to going to the cafe again. Mark says when lockdown comes up, he will never come home. (Sounds like a splendid plan 🧐) Nads tells him to take off the sunglasses on his head "You look ridiculous." "I just going to stay out for days on end." Chatters are saying poached eggs, bacon sandwiches. Nads asks Mark if he got something special on the weekend as a kid. Mark says no. "Like pancakes or waffles?" Marks says oh Christ no as he runs his fingers through his greasy hair and leaving it looking like, as my Auntie Lil would say "sore fingers." Nads says this is something fairly new, different from their parents. (Yes, they were born poor black children those two 🤭) Mark wants to put the sunglasses back on for his hair. "No, no, no, trust me, I'M YOUR WIFE! (What's that got to do with anything?) "You've got amazing hair, tucking into a girl's sunglasses is not a look." (Nads knows cuz she's a regular Vogue model isn't she?) Nads walks off. Mark says he can't remember breakfast. He says he had Weetabix with sugar on top of it everyday and he hated it. Nads says they didn't have the cafe culture. (Hell, I remember the UK not having fruit for a chunk of the year.) Mark said food was functional in his family. Travel, work, going to college made him see a world of food opportunities and Nads of course. (Her food would make me crave tapeworms.)

Nads going on about cafe culture. "I bloody miss it!" Nads asks us which glasses do we prefer, tortoiseshell frames or the clear ones. Nads fluffs the hair. Mark says he doesn't like either of them. "Maaark." (That pierced my bloody ears!! 🥵) "What do you want me to do? Lie?" Tim likes the clear frames. She puts the clear ones on and says they were the first AND THEY WERE NOT. Outlandish Creations say the clear ones are more sexy. (Nads is feeling herself.. in the colloquial sense not literally. :p) She is singing "I'm Too Sexy" now. :rolleyes: "Too sexy for my SPECSSSSS." "Oh the brown one were the first." 🤯 Faith Goodman says 56 and up for the vaccine now with the NHS number. Nads is freaking out of course. Mark says she doesn't know her NHS #. "How do I get my NHS #?" o_O "I bet my mum's got it.' Lee says "the darker ones babe, trust me." Someone says its on the top of any NHS letter. Nads gets up and then quick sits down. She gets up again to get the letter because "I've got my SNORING APPOINTMENT!" (Finally. I bet she has sleep apnea, plus laryngeal reflux.) Mark thanks Gabrielle for her letter. Nads is doing star jumps in the background now. Emma sent them crafty gifts and a book "Would you rather?" (Would I rather be doing dishes than watching this tit? YES! :D) "Would you rather have a third leg or a third arm?" Nads says arm because "Where would my vagina go?" Mark says that's where my third arm comes in. 😯 "Would you rather go without television or junk food for the rest of your life?" Oh, that's a tough one for these 2. Let's find out. Nads says junk food, she couldn't go without television. Kangaroo or a koala for a pet. (Easy, koala. Kangaroos can knock you out.) Mark says kangaroos are high maintinence. "Have you ever seen kangaroos when they turn on you? They're vicious." Nads is distracted now since she was told she can get the jab.

Group hug for Paula whose rugrats has gone back to uni. Nads has run into problem getting into the NHS thingy. "You've entered a gap." "What do you mean?" (The area between your ears. WTF? Why is she doing this now? 😣) Mark tells her she typed her name then a space. "That's so FUSSEEHHH." Mark:"Babe, no. This is what drives the girls nuts with you. You call it fussy, you never hit your screen properly." Mark then goes on how she says the app, the phone is crap, it's tit. Mark shows us how Nads was inputting her info. Jabs the phone screen with his finger. This freaks Nads out. "Oh Maaark stop it!" (Yeah, I know 😒) MeTube says Nads is right, it's lazy programming. (She can be right, I work on a program that is clearly not done by people with good communications skills.) Mark belabours the point by poking the phone with his finger over and over and over and over and over again. "Mark, now you're being really annoying and nobody is finding you entertaining, it's showing off." Now they are fighting like kids over the phone. 😕 Mark says he is going to show the strange plasters on her back. :unsure: She says Mark is going to open her wound. Dawn tells them to behave. Fiona was late because she was listening to COAMP, Maddie broke her heart. Nads says she was in "absolute bits." It's about selfie culture and kids being reluctant to have their photos taken. (I never liked having my photo taken)

Nads abruptly gets up from her chair, walks a bit with a stunned face. :eek: "Are you booked?" Yes she got booked. "I can choose!" Now she's too scared. 😒 She is flapping like a 🐦. She's getting hysterical now. She's like a flamin toddler. Mark screams not that one and the cycle continues. She forgot to book her second one. If you choose to watch this episode this is warning about this bit. It is an annoying and rage inducing experience. Someone suggests that Mark look to see if he can get his jab. Mark says later because his phone is in use for the live. Nads says let me do it, but she can't cuz the phone is being used in the live. :sleep: Mark squeezs her and she screams Maark. He is teasing her whilst the screen is telling her service is temporarily unavailable. Mark reads the phone. "Zero size object, are they talking about me again?" :rolleyes: Talk about receipt of confirmation. She's a got reference number. "I can't wait to tell all of my friends." 🤫 Tutti Froot gets some free counselling from Nads. Mark is annoyed he can't get his jab.

More chat about booking jabs. Mark has vaccine envy and Nads is dancing in her chair. Mark asks if that means she can wear thongs. "It means I can lick your face in 3 weeks." 🤢 "No,a stranger can lick me." No she says you have to do everything you were doing before. Nads friends at work who have had the jab feel a weight lifted off their shoulders. Someone suggests doing a live of choosing an outfit for her vaccine. "YEEEEEEss" Nads tells us about vaccine fashion. (yes. really.) She talking about off-the shoulder shirts selling like hotcakes. (Another promotion opportunity.) Fluffing of hair. Mark suggests taking a red carpet to the chemist's. Nads will phone the chemist to see if they can film for the vlog. Nadine wants them to re-inforce the fact that just because you have the jab, doesn't mean life is back to normal, still masks and social distancing. Mark says Nadine is a little bit circumspect about the whole thing. Circumspect? That is what the health authorities are saying to do. You can't go around willy nilly after your first jab. God he is so obtuse. That or doesn't know what circumspect means. Nads is still on a high about her appointment. Nads singing Vaccine, Vaccine, Vaccine. Talk about MAFS.

John Lewis shutting shop in Watford. Nads talks about Jean Junction and the saloon doors. Tammy Girl, Chelsea Girl, Etam, C&A. Mark misses Virgin Megastore, Our Price, HMV used to be good, Tower Records. His nan always took him to Burton's. His grandad wanted him to dress like him allegedly. Woolworth's. Mark asks about Athena. BHS, John Menzies. Nads is busy texting a friend while Mark waxes lyrical about the haberdashery dept. Nads got bored in the haberdashery. Nads hated crockers, curtains, lingerie with her mum. Mark loved the sawdust in the butchers. ARMY AND NAVY! PLEASE HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Biba Megastore. H. Samuel-Mark bought his first gf jewellery there, like chain mail. Nads leaves. Sommerfield's. Bejam. "I'm going to sound gendery here 😫, but a lot of shopping was for girls." Barrat's, Littlewoods, Jigsaw-Mark was bored rigid there. Dingle's, Dolcis, the Little Chef. Mark says John Lewis says its a dinosaur. Nads is back to tell us she has never encountered a rude salesperson in John Lewis. Mark says he has never had a bit of electrical from John Lewis that has ever worked. "Buuuut they will alway take it back with no quibble. Sings no quibble, no quibble."

NHS-Backlash against the 1% pay rise. Nads says that it is a kick in the teeth. Mark leaves. Nads thought nurses got trained for free. 😦 Nads says the NHS should be built up to prevent it crashing again. Nads thinks it would have been better for the gov't to say we don't have the money now, but in the future you get a rise. Coffee machine whirling. Nads talks about replenishing staff. Faith Goodman wants the subs to write to the MPs about this crap 1% rise and COVID bonus. Mark is back. Nads is so excited about her jab appointment. "I feel elated, but at the same time I feel scared." (Worried that it might render you mute? 🤭) Nads says long haul COVID worries her more really. Mystery Brazil traveller was found in their neighbourhood. Talk about UberEats telling you your food was delivered, but it doesn't come. Astra Zeneca is 5x more likely to give you side effects than the Pfizer says Sarah. Nads:"Can we stop talking about side effects?"

Nadia scruffs and fluffs the hair again. Sunday show tomorrow (Because it is Sunday right?) , some kind of vlog, a GFH. NADS HAS BOOKED HER JAB! HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. BIG LIVE AFTER SMEGGY AND HAZNOBALLS AND OF COURSE, THE CIRCLE STARTS NEXT WEEK. Nads:"Ohmygawd the Circle starts on Tuesday and we are going to be watching it and then Kaye and I are going to be doing a live double Instagram during the breaks. There is one point where we are dressed as a peanut butter sandwich... we have quite a few arguments." STAY SAFE, HAVE A LOVELY DAY...Nads asks about birthdays. Talk about not drinking after the vaccine. Mark says its just a suggestion. Wonder Woman thinks Nadia just wants to sing. (Oh dear.) Happy Birthday Michelle. Nads models the t-shirt, black and says She needed a hero so that's what she became. "I love this t-shirt, it's from SeaSole&Snow." Mark slurps more coffee. Nads asks what would be your anthem, your female anthem tune. Mark says Sisters are Doing it for Themselves. Nads thought the words were sisters are doing it to themselves. (Doing what? 😂 ) Mark is asking who Annie Lennox sang the song with? Aretha. Nads scratches her head again. She is doing some thing for International Womens Day. Anne Marie says I'm Every Woman. Nads starts singing. She starts pointing at her upper arm, Mark decides to test her on her jab accepting abilities with a pencil. "You wouldn't be squeezing my arm with your fingers." He slaps her upper arm several times. "Come here I want to jab you." Mark says he is going to do a workout. Nads starts singing I'm Every Woman again. Shout, I will Survive, Respect, Girls who run the World-Nads starts singing that one. :rolleyes: She is slaughtering Wuthering Heights for the 155th time. 😤 Fluffing hair singing Simply the Best. Nads went to get up and dance like Tina Turner, only to smash her ankle. 😆 Singing I am What I am. "THIS IS ME!" Mark says that is her phone ring, "Effin change it." I am Woman. "I love it." Don't stop me now she sings. "Eye of the Tiger its the criminal touch." My Way, You're So Vain-"I used to love that song, something about a kercheef around his neck." We love you, we're going to go now, bye. 🐱 Happy Caturday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s actually remembered her true age on this occasion? She usually takes a year or two off. She’s equally crap with anniversaries and has also said she can never remember the date of her youngest daughter’s birthday 😬

Reactions: 6
Yeah some people experience side effects with both vaccines and others none at all it’s very random. But if Fads doesn’t have any side effects I’m her sure she’ll invent some 😂 her neurotic personality couldn’t help but do that 😂
Wait for the drama after the jab, she'll have all the side effects going....

Reactions: 13
She asked the other day, "Can we turn the comments off during a live, they're really distracting/annoying." 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.