Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dread to think what they are going to talk about once we are (relatively) back to normal.😳 More cooking🤢,more reviews😴,more "pranks"☹,more thoughts on how to live our lives🤯.More vlogs on their perfect (hysterical) 😱 family life and not one thing left to their own privacy🤐.
Yes it will be a very different 'tv show.' She will be going out a lot wiv her 'favourite LW' of the week, so I suppose we will be subjected to endless outings to Art Galleries with Manks, Di and the girls. GFH will really have to play a big role because it's been a whole year, and surely all the plants they planted will be in full bloom, it'll be like Kew Gardens🌱🌿🦌☘

KimK will feature weekly, in other words we will be subjected to their sordid, seedy, sex life, weekly 🤢.

That reminds me, it's Friday... She'll be knocking back the vodkas as we write, unravelling a pair of tights, working out how to suspend her breasts in a G-string and probably doing a 20 minute 'how to cook Cantonese style Momma's Spaghetti.'

All of our lives will be normalising, many of their viewers will find they don't need them as much. Possibly their genuine figures will drop quite dramatically, but that's alright because they'll buy more bots for tax dodging. The few Cult members will hang on for dear life to the sinking christmas effing village.
They won't care about the channel because it was basically set up to legally tax dodge. Hopefully though, it will decline to the point where the viewing figures are so low, she'll stop being in it, he will do his sad CM, pretending his got a job, they will live their weird co-dependant lives and it will most likely fizzle out like a damp firework.

In the meantime..
I think she will be working hard on becoming a full time Influencer, to sustain some level of fame, pay the bills and get invited to hideous Z-list parties, that's if anyone will take her after The Hoover washing machine debacle. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The numbers of thumbs down on Coffee Moanings seems to be increasing. There were 88 today. It was 40 something a few days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She made part microwaved fish, oven chips, "mushy" peas and tartre sauce with capers and gherkins.
Direct me to this abomination please as I need a laugh tonight. I can look at their youtube on my tablet early morning but is not so good on my downstairs old laptop unless it is copied and pasted on here. Thanks

The numbers of thumbs down on Coffee Moanings seems to be increasing. There were 88 today. It was 40 something a few days ago.
I have now found out how to do it on my upstairs tablet so go on there asap - love it. He nearly got it right this morning that we get up, brew and thumbs down so he must spend more time on here than we do but he can't stop us and the subs are will blame us no matter who does the 👎

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Manky said in Coffee Moaning theres an agenda referring to those who gave thumbs down! He was also bragging he was the only boy in his class to go to University while other did apprentices. My question is Manky and what exactly is your current employment??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here you go. 🤮
Thank you so much - we are just going to have dinner so will look in about an hour.

Manky said in Coffee Moaning theres an agenda referring to those who gave thumbs down! He was also bragging he was the only boy in his class to go to University while other did apprentices. My question is Manky and what exactly is your current employment??
His current employment is a Parasite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He's a fantasist and a liar. Mank went to Holland Park. The pupils in his year come from varied backgrounds. As he has no friends, he wouldn't know what the duck any of them are doing now, or have done. Mister unemployed, professional victim, lives in a tit hole, with his fat exhibitionist wife and constantly tells the world how mental he is. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Spot on ! He has absolutely no position to talk, when his own daughters don’t have basic education to their name . Apprenticeships are more relevant than ever now . twit.

• Heart
He's an extremely busy production executive, who is trained to almost PHD level. I cannot emphasise the stress of his hectic work schedule and having to balance it with spending time with his concerned wife, who is worried that he works "so, so, so hard". 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's an extremely busy production executive, who is trained to almost PHD level. I cannot emphasise the stress of his hectic work schedule and having to balance it with spending time with his concerned wife, who is worried that he works "so, so, so hard". 😂😂
Their content is repetitive and self-indulgent, but I would be interested in seeing an honest “typical day in the life” of this almost PhD level workaholic. Not Sundays, when he is scrambling to edit their same every week Sunday show, but a typical weekday. Let’s see the workaholic in action.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ashley to the defensive again 😴😴
Ashley is always lurking...he has nothing better to do, his whole life appears to be taken up with his obsession of the swadderleys along with penny leg, Maureen and nicola, such snidey little gits.....the posse:D:D:D.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ashley is always lurking...he has nothing better to do, his whole life appears to be taken up with his obsession of the swadderleys along with penny leg, Maureen and nicola, such snidey little gits.....the posse:D:D:D.
they are like the manson followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ashley to the defensive again 😴😴
"Mark has helped a lot of subs by talking about his problems." How exactly, Ashley. How?
And how unfortunate that in this screen grab M appears to be talking to the submissives through a particularly stubborn bout of constipation.
Syrup of figs, M. Try syrup of figs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Mark has helped a lot of subs by talking about his problems." How exactly, Ashley. How?
A fine example of the brainwashing.
They’ve been told by N&M that they’ve been there to help the ‘subs’ through the pandemic. That’s the information that’s been planted in their heads by N&M for a year now, so that is indeed what the subs believe.

But how have they really helped?
Let’s have a think about that shall we Ashley...

They’ve reported false news, moaned about boredom, rules, addiction, weight gain etc etc... and they’ve broken covid rules, so potentially they have contributed to the pandemic and helped the spread of covid.

What helpful, caring, selfless people they are hey?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here you go. 🤮
A fine example of the brainwashing. They’ve been told by N&M that they’ve been there to help the ‘subs’ through the pandemic. That’s the information that’s been planted in their heads by N&M for a year now, so that is indeed what the subs believe.

But how have the really helped?
Let’s have a think about that shall we Ashley...

They’ve reported false news, moaned about boredom, rules, addiction, weight gain etc etc... and they’ve broken covid rules, so potentially they have contributed to the pandemic and helped the spread of covid.

What helpful, caring, selfless people they are hey?
What scares me is these poor , vulnerable people actually think the Twatterleys CARE about them. Honestly gives me a sick, uneasy feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.