Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! I despair! somebody should remind that very dim sub, Wendy Carter, who ythinks “too much cleanliness is bad for us” that the recent pandemic has shown us that we are not clean enough and that we don’t wash our hands enough. If she thinks “that too much cleanliness is bad for us” she is a very stupid person!
[/QUOTE]
also hygiene standards are there fr a reason, putting it bluntly she could have gone to the loo, and knowing her not washed her hands and then carries on cooking, she could cause serious food poisoning!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I do wonder are these people for real they come out with the most ridiculous things they all seem to be in cloud cuckoo land.
Unfortunately, some of them are so obsessed with N&M that they will say anything to defend their actions, even when it makes them look totally stupid in the process.
I don’t know if they truly believe what they say when they do this, or if they’re just so brainwashed that they really do see no wrong in what N&M do🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Manks face when I do the thumbs down. 355 people watching an unemployed perv, in a baseball cap. Lovely dermatitis around the mouth.
Preaching to his subnormals about AA (what else). If you're not depressed before watching him, you will be after five minutes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Manks face when I do the thumbs down. 355 people watching an unemployed perv, in a baseball cap. Lovely dermatitis around the mouth.
Preaching to his subnormals about AA (what else). If you're not depressed before watching him, you will be after five minutes.
As long as that - gave him the (n) and left.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really does think he's the fount of all knowledge... he's a boring,preachy , unemployed KNOB 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
And must have some ego to spend his mornings preaching his unbalanced views on the world. Like they matter

LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Friday. We have only Mark today as I assume Nads is at Loose. He has changed locations, as in is in back end of the living room, in front of the window. Yes, away from that disaster of a backyard. Aww a pic of Mark and Nads getting married. 😒Mark is telling us about his sleeping patterns. He had 4 hours last night. He looked at his sleep app and he has had 9 hours of sleep over a 3 day period!?! (How the hell is he functioning? If I don't get at least 8 hrs I am a witch on wheels.) NZ earthquake mentioned. Trevor made a comment about drink and the pandemic. Mark tells him to not beat himself up for a mistake. (Tomorrow is another day!) Suggests go for a walk, AA, talk to friends, etc. "Distract, distract, distract." HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS! Someone mentions there are already 10 thumb down. Mark says there is clearly an agenda at work. (Yes, get up, use toilet, face face, make a brew, get something to eat, GIVE COFFEE MOANING A THUMBS DOWN! 🤣)

Sobriety chat. Talking about making a mistake throwing the whole day down the tubes. "There is negotiability around these things." Roll call. Alice Cooper 🤣 Welcome to my nightmare watching this live. "Try and escape the stinking thinking." Sarah loves the new angle. Mark says its up his nostrils. (it's not) He points to the pic of him and Nads at their wedding again. Talk about filler. :rolleyes: Last day of homeschool. Mark says its not theirs. (yes, we know.) Gaynor talks food addiction. More chat about distance learning. Mark says the homeschooling re-educates him. Top tip: If you have a child struggling at school, ask them about it, go to the Oak Academy to sort it out. Elsa says when the kids go back, the numbers will rise. (That's what happened here and some schools had to close, again.) Mark says they are not a rules based household...when it comes to education. (Looks like a free for all 24/7/365 there) Did you know that in Mark's class, he was the only one to go to university? 😯 Most of his friends went to work. (My mum told me all the time how when she was 15, the dreaded 11 plus, she was out working full-time. How I grew-up, if you didn't get some post-secondary education, you were a failure.) "All people are different." No tit! Oh here we go. Mark says they love to champion self-starters like ALAN SUGAR! :rolleyes: He proudly states on his CV that he dropped out of school and look at the success he is. "People get really rattled by it." (He is the exception, not the rule. Anyway, it's not what you know, it's who you know.) "Whatever we do with Maddie doesn't affect your child... do what is good for your child." (Yes, but I think children needs some push now and again, otherwise they might stagnate if not pushed out of their comfort zones.) Mark and Nads can't believe how angry people get over homeschooling. (It isn't regulated is it?) "I wouldn't bowl into a boarding school and say to the parents of those kids, well they wouldn't be there at boarding school, 😑 I would say why did you have kids when you send the all away. (You wouldn't get past the gate methinks.) We know people who send their kids to boarding schools and they are great parents." (Are they?) "There are systems behind the systems, do ya know what I mean?" NO.

Louise says the room is so calm and peaceful. Mark points to a birdbox with tits in it. (I point at the screen and say "I see one right there in the centre of my monitor. :p) "That there is a titbox. Titbox." LJ 47 and went back to school. Oh here we go again. "Learning is for life, not for passing a GCSE. We are humans. We are not machines." (WE ARE DEVO, D-E-V-O. 🤖 ) "Lots and lots of kids don't flourish at schools." (They might, if the gov't financed it adequately, smaller class sizes, nations with strong publicly funded schools do better. Make society worthwhile for everyone instead of the select few who can afford it.) "We're not allowed to say the school system is failing." (What?) "Everyone needs to get a littel bit off their high 🐴🐴 , be a little more flexible...." John said he hated school, left at 17, went to work is now retired. Well, that was a different time, plus you are a male. 🐶 Toffee barking, mail is here. Off goes Mark. Mark says many jobs don't require a degree. (Here, they want you to have a bachelor's for a bloody receptionist job. :rolleyes:) Mark when employing people, preferred people who weren't trained in television.

NHS chat. A 1% pay rise for NHS workers. Mo says it's insulting. The rise of inflation will mean it will be a pay cut. Zoe works at a grocery store and got a 3% rise. (TAX THE RICH!) Mark says that NHS workers have sick pay, pensions, etc. (I don't know the ins and outs of the NHS, but here they LOVE to outsource, put people on contracts so they don't have to provide a decent add-ons like sick pay and pensions.) Talk about people who were better off working at home, now going back into work, spending that money to work, rinse, repeat. Anastasia says the Tories are deliberately running the NHS into the ground, so they can justify selling it. 👍 Talk about privatization of the NHS by stealth. Mark compares it to the BBC, license fee is enormous, BBC isn't a guarantee of quality as it used to be, viewing habits. (The CBC would kill to have a license fee, they are always at the mercy of the gov't to give them crumbs. Stephen Harper hated the CBC and he cut their budget so fine 1 year, 3 shows that I watched had to be cancelled 🤬) Mark goes on about the expanding population, getting older. Lyndsey works for the NHS, but now struggles to walk into work these days. ☹ US healthcare "It lets the most vulnerable fall through." (If you are middle class and end up with cancer, you will be bankrupted by it.)

Apparently over 40% of over 80s break the rules. (They don't care, little shits, they are close to death. 🤣) Mark wants to see the film "The Father" with Anthony Hopkins. Zoe says the over 80s can claim they forgot. :p Staycations. Cyprus will open its borders. Mark slups a big sip of coffee. Mark is worried the island will sink, because everyone will go there. Nads watched Your Honor and says its fantastic, Bryan Cranston. Staycation prices up 37% this time last year. St. Ives 70 pounds, now 143. Mark says even if he could travel around the world, he wouldn't- overcrowding, social distancing, expensive. Geraldine was charged 20% for a rebooking. Camp site prices have gone through the roof. Question: Are you delaying travelling abroad until at least next year? Majority say yes. Question: Are any of you considering staycationing in this country? (Isn't the point of a staycation vacationing in your local area? o_O ) Nads is desperate to staycation. Iceland, Cyprus, the Carribean, Seychelles on the green list. New passports. Lucy lives near the beach in Cornwall.

National Trust climate change threat. Storm damage, coastal errosion, taking action for rising temps. Mark talks about before lockdown, talking to people to do a series of films about people living on the very edge of the British coastline, watching the end of their garden falling down. NT has a heat map, planting heat tolerant trees. Talk about tourism-vandals in sandals Mark calls it. HIT THE THUMBS UP BUTTON IF YOU HAVE ENJOYED OUR TATTER, ITS BEEN A LOW KEY ONE. Mark is meeting someone who will be working in the garden today. (I hope this person has a sick bag on hand.) Mark says something is coming up today, but doesn't remember what. He has lots of shooting to do. HAVE A GOOD DAY GUYS, SEE YOU OVER THE WEEKEND, SOMETHING WILL LAND LATER, STAY SAFE, HIT THE THUMBS UP IF YOU HAVEN'T, SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T AND TAKE CAAAAAARE. How your Friday is a good one! :love: 24 👎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He really does think he's the fount of all knowledge... he's a boring,preachy , unemployed KNOB 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
And must have some ego to spend his mornings preaching his unbalanced views on the world. Like they matter

LOL
Sad, the same little hangers on are still jumping to his defence. I am starting to think they are Mark himself because surely they can't be that blinded. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i
Unfortunately, some of them are so obsessed with N&M that they will say anything to defend their actions, even when it makes them look totally stupid in the process.
I don’t know if they truly believe what they say when they do this, or if they’re just so brainwashed that they have do see no wrong in what N&M do🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Many of the cult members, particularly the vulnerable housebound ones are so sucked in with the lies and control that they beleive everything that comes of the the twatterleys mouths, relying on daily updaes from their cult leader -Im sure a lot of the brainwashed subs cant think for themselves anymore, they have taken the actual natural process of becomig quite feral - relying on Manks to lead them to the light - jesus now that is a scary thought- it really does have classic signs of a cult

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen her walk onto the set of LW and she does not look like she has lost any weight. Turned over now, that was enough. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LOL
Ive just responded but its not showing as he must have blocked me - the big coward

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if they truly believe what they say when they do this, or if they’re just so brainwashed that they really do see no wrong in what N&M do🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
I wonder how his training to become a counselor is going....or did it never start? As ill equipped as he is to professionally counsel others it might do him some good to become a more engaged, productive member of society.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Theres a comment on the CM who is fed up with mark with 16 comments supporting mark!!
Gave it a thumb up.

They just want a mention from that greaseball twazzock; when he's gone they will move straight on to the next yt twazzock and he won't be history, because no-one will even remember him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dread to think what they are going to talk about once we are (relatively) back to normal.😳 More cooking🤢,more reviews😴,more "pranks"☹,more thoughts on how to live our lives🤯.More vlogs on their perfect (hysterical) 😱 family life and not one thing left to their own privacy🤐.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I dread to think what they are going to talk about once we are (relatively) back to normal.😳 More cooking🤢,more reviews😴,more "pranks"☹,more thoughts on how to live our lives🤯.More vlogs on their perfect (hysterical) 😱 family life and not one thing left to their own privacy🤐.
I was thinking earlier how I can't wait to return to work ,when we are allowed to open,.. if only so I spend less time getting annoyed by these (to borrow Chipmunks word) twazzocks! As you say they will keep churning out their unfunny, boring, greasy,Grabby tax dodge epics, while encouraging vulnerable people to give them money but God help them if they disagree however mildly as in the Sadderleys "be kind" world that means you will be blocked,muted,or bombarded with vile comments from the guard dogs. 🤮👎😠

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve recently joined Instagram and had a look at the Loose Women page. There’s a post and series of photos of Old Naddy (almost in the nuddy 🙄) showing off what Mother Nature McDonald’s/Wagamama’s/Krispy Kreme's/Smirnoff has given her and congratulating her on becoming an ambassador for body positivity. (Think it was that sponsored yogurt company thing). Anyway, as well as all the usual sycophantic comments there was this one which I just had to share with you. Sums it up really 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry Lydia, they are not mushy peas. They are dry, probably crispy from being fried, crushed peas that look bitter and gnarly.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.