Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have taken down the link from the main YT page, for the shop selling her Stinking Thinking T-shirt, 100% profit going to Charity :rolleyes: blah..

I've looked at the website. She is still modelling 'Nadia Sawalha's stop the STINKING THINKING t-shirt' for £24; but I don't see any mention of proceeds going to charity.

Has anyone heard her mention it again since her drunken Insta debacle which I haven't seen? She was apparently stating this shirt was being sold for charity, then apologising the next morning that the woman who makes them had not been told, and they would be coming soon.

How can you arrange something with 2 charities and not tell the person manufacturing the merchandise?

What if the shop gets 1000 orders? Is this woman just going to work for free and use her own business money materials in order to give 100% profit over. Very kind, but in these trying times?

The reason I ask is I have had a response from one of the three groups I contacted, Mind, YoungMind and AA, and I'm just putting the feelers out to see if she is still making this claim and will still be using copyrighted AA literature.

Thank you. ❤

NB: To moderator, I am not trying to direct narrative, this was being discussed yesterday morning.
Normally anything where proceeds go to charity mentions so at the point of purchase. I'm going to do some digging because if they are wrongly making people believe the proceeds go to charity and if the case is that 100% of the proceeds are going towards more goodies for this greedy pair, then that would be an abomination.

I can't find anything online about it. The only Luxe website I can find is Luxe-t. com or something like that, an American website.

I checked to see if their link to it had gone from their YouTube on my device (as sometimes it can take a while for changes to update, depending on what device you view their page from) and it's definitley gone. I did giggle at this though. Their ENTIRE extended family feature in their channel apparently. It's funny, as I don't recall seeing Julia in it... and I think it must have been atleast a year since Issy or Fleur appeared. Although, recently I did hear Lydia when when talking about her family, refer to her sisters plurally, so it seems she is actually acknowledging she has two sisters now. 🙃
Screenshot_20210304-161637.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
£88,000 profit isnt a huge wage for a family o f4 in LOndon, when shes supposed to be a (z lister) celebrity - they have put every expense for food travel, holiday,clothes etc everything through the books and thats what they live off, i bet
That is exactly what they do. He can claim car costs including tax and insurance as he uses it for taking her to and from work/interviews/appearances. He puts all cinema tickets for him and any family member with him down plus petrol used and parking costs near cinema as they all do reviews (work). As you say, food is down as business costs because they do cooking segments. Any holiday they vlog they put down as business costs. Any meal out that they review they claim the cost. Part of their utilities will also be down as costs as you can claim some of the heating/electricity when you run a business from home. All the plants and other garden stuff will be down as costs because they have their 'gardening' vlog. Their mobiles/computers/ cameras/gadgets will all go down as business costs. Any clothes they buy specifically for a vlog will go down as costs as will any item Nadia wears to an interview/tv appearance. Anything they bought for their Christmas vlogs including the trees/lights/decs will be down as costs. Nice work if you can get it. I'd say he even claims the petrol costs of collecting his mother as she is now part of their vlogging business.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Nice to see Nadia and Mark actually disclosing the ad this time by having a prominent 'AD' symbol at the top right of the video during the advert. Looks like my complaint worked. ;)

Reactions: 13
Lydia's making Falafel in Hometime. Mark: "I always thought I didn't like falafel and then Dina made some and it was delicious." Lydia did not seem happy about that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this really an ad showing the wonders of air frying? The falafel looks anaemic!

1614880953259.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, I'm up to Mank's haircut in the Vlog. Mank's hair looks awful, it's like dogs' hair and he looks like Rik Mayall from Bottom with it all swept back. I can't bear to watch Mank and Lydz joking around and Mank rocking his head back and forth when there are scissors around, it looks like an accident waiting to happen. Lydz mentions part of their street name at one point 🤦‍♀️. She brushes Mank's eyebrows with what looks like a used toothbrush. 🤮 Hygeine is not this family's strong point.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've just watched the fish and chip fiasco...
she handles raw fish and doesn't wash her hands😑

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So, I'm up to Mank's haircut in the Vlog. Mank's hair looks awful, it's like dogs' hair and he looks like Rik Mayall from Bottom with it all swept back. I can't bear to watch Mank and Lydz joking around and Mank rocking his head back and forth when there are scissors around, it looks like an accident waiting to happen. Lydz mentions part of their street name at one point 🤦‍♀️. She brushes Mank's eyebrows with what looks like a used toothbrush. 🤮 Hygeine is not this family's strong point.
He looks like he's going bald on one side, he needs to accept that he's hair is receding instead of hanging onto a greasy lank mullet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just tried to watch todays cm.. can't, doom gloom and downbeat. I'm a benefit of the doubt kind of gal but this pair have got me beat. I'm trying so hard to stay upbeat or at least optimistic. They need to change tack. I'm off to watch something happier, something to take my mind off of all the crap in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I skimmed through it... serious question is her target audience 11 year olds?!!! Handle some fish, put it in the oven/grill ,open frozen chips, open frozen peas, add dried seasonings, lots of fat and then boast about the results. Not only am I repulsed by her hygiene and handling but I am EMBARRASSED by her "skill" levels. I mean who actually calls that cooking!!!?!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
shes done that (very basic) meal so many times ......the masterchef winner, oh wait it was CELEBRITY masterchef the 2nd year it had been running and they wanted a woman to win as a male had won the year before, she won it serving some food laced in oil cream and garlic, word is craig revel horwood was robbed - she had a lotof coaching from her sister dIna as she dint have the skills to do it by herself, as she cant cooK!

Reactions: 18
Nice to see Nadia and Mark actually disclosing the ad this time by having a prominent 'AD' symbol at the top right of the video during the advert. Looks like my complaint worked. ;)
Which Ad was this and whom did you complain to? Just being nosey to see that we can make a little dent in their deceit. ❤

I skimmed through it... serious question is her target audience 11 year olds?!!! Handle some fish, put it in the oven/grill ,open frozen chips, open frozen peas, add dried seasonings, lots of fat and then boast about the results. Not only am I repulsed by her hygiene and handling but I am EMBARRASSED by her "skill" levels. I mean who actually calls that cooking!!!?!!!
Why not go for a Pot Noodle? Bet she loves those.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
P Drapper has mentioned about nadia not washing her hands, here is the reply from another sub
FFS! I despair! somebody should remind that very dim sub, Wendy Carter, who ythinks “too much cleanliness is bad for us” that the recent pandemic has shown us that we are not clean enough and that we don’t wash our hands enough. If she thinks “that too much cleanliness is bad for us” she is a very stupid person![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
FFS! I despair! somebody should remind that very dim sub, Wendy Carter, who ythinks “too much cleanliness is bad for us” that the recent pandemic has shown us that we are not clean enough and that we don’t wash our hands enough. If she thinks “that too much cleanliness is bad for us” she is a very stupid person!
[/QUOTE]
Stupid is putting it mildly. When I read some on the comments the thicko subs leave I do wonder are these people for real they come out with the most ridiculous things they all seem to be in cloud cuckoo land. If I wasn't blocked on the channel I would give stupid Wendy a very unladylike reply. Where the hell has she been for the last 12 months while thousands and thousands of people have been dying because of a virus which originated through poor hygiene but I think we all know the majority of the cult followers will defend the filthy pair through thick and thin. Manky and Lydia show us every day just how unhygienic they are, they thrive on it and the silly subs think it's funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.