Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What they’re actually getting is £230K though isn’t it? Turnover - salary - tax. There’s no way they had £140K of actual business expenses to Sep 2020 so surely that’s just living expenses?? Unless Nadia’s been taking a private jet to work.

£20K tax on £281K income is infuriating. If Nadia’s made around £156K from Loose Women, she should be paying around £55K tax on that alone. Putting it through a business account like this and avoiding the tax seems like such a scam even though I realise it’s legal 😡
their earnings havent gone up massively though since last statement, so they cant be earning loads from YT?

I don't get their content...its beyond boring.
Shoveling up a dead fox (what true producer/director would even film that?!!, some things don't need to be filmed) cutting hair, cooking crap food, scaring your wife with a mask, showing the disorganisation & filth around their house and the incessant false laughing.
I'm so glad a can now read catch up's on here👏
i am so grateful that ohers do the catchups for us, Ive gone that I cant stand listening to them
But feel that their lies and deceit need to be outed so will continue to comment on here and watch their shite when necessary for deep research! and comments!

Reactions: 17
Ok I’m new here. So can anybody help? When Mark had his haircut he kept saying Wine? Wayne? Is he a alcoholic or something?
I watched after clicking on the thread. Who is he?
Also is that the colour of her wood floors or are they FILTHY

Reactions: 8
Ok I’m new here. So can anybody help? When Mark had his haircut he kept saying Wine? Wayne? Is he a alcoholic or something?
Mark thinks he is sooooooooooooooo funny. I believe "Wayne" is the name of his imaginary "male hairdresser". It's so boring. Wayne comes out whenever haircuts are mentioned. 💤:sleep:😴💤 I think he then usually asks the usual hairdresser question "where are you going on holiday?" Obviously that would be a stupid question to ask at the moment!

Reactions: 11
I've end up watching bits of their YT after reading in here, hate giving them viewing figures.
Its their deceit and lies that makes me want them to fail. They had high expectations when they 1st started YT.That is was going to be picture quality and far better than tv (something along those lines) and 3 years on its failing.
I look at other YTubers I follow who have near the equivalent or less subscribers, yet they have more views....says it all. All during lockdown, so no excuse to why they can't film great content.
Manks has to keep putting content out to get views/money. Whereas other YTubers put content out 1-2 times a week with record views because of their great content.
Another thing that grates me is that Manks is still using his phone to record, except supposedly food.
All this money and they still use a phone and a ring light, like they've just started out. By now they should have great cameras to carry around on tripod, fantastic lighting sheets etc...they want it all for minimal financial output.

Reactions: 13
the floors throughout the house are filthy, the whole house is, and she walks around barefoot and gets into a filthy bed with her filthy feet (they never change the bedding, and boast about it) - Manks tends to sleep in his clothes something he has done since childhood, they throw everything on the floor, cut toe nails in the kitchen, which have been known to land in food, Manks puts cut toe nails in tins of coke which Nardiac has been known to drink from. they wash the dogs on the kitchen table, usually when they've rolled in fox tit, and Manks has his hair cut in the kitchen when N is cooking slop and they dont brush up afterwards and he walks around with hair all over his clothes, N never washes her hands when cooking and touches raw chicken and then her hair, the plates, raw food etc, wipes her nose on her sleeve, they usualy are wearing stained filthy clothes, the garden is full of rubbish, old mattresses, packaging etc and over run with rats
thats just a couple of things I can think of...................... :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
the floors throughout the house are filthy, the whole house is, and she walks around barefoot and gets into a filthy bed with her filthy feet (they never change the bedding, and boast about it) - Manks tends to sleep in his clothes something he has done since childhood, they throw everything on the floor, cut toe nails in the kitchen, which have been known to land in food, Manks puts cut toe nails in tins of coke which Nardiac has been known to drink from. they wash the dogs on the kitchen table, usually when they've rolled in fox tit, and Manks has his hair cut in the kitchen when N is cooking slop and they dont brush up afterwards and he walks around with hair all over his clothes, N never washes her hands when cooking and touches raw chicken and then her hair, the plates, raw food etc, wipes her nose on her sleeve, they usualy are wearing stained filthy clothes, the garden is full of rubbish, old mattresses, packaging etc and over run with rats
The ToiLIT that never gets cleaned, the nappies in the garden, the mouse droppings in the kitchen, the rotting food in the cupboards, the vermin running under the floorboards in Kiki's room.......

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh my goodness that’s vile!

Reactions: 10
Oh dear more dry crying from Nadia at the end of the home time Ninja Ad vlog.
They really do live in their own little world, conning people out of money and paying only 20k tax from their earnings and yet there she is forcing out the croc tears because it's been an emotional year. 🙄Tough life they have sitting at home all day watching Netflix and Apple TV while receiving endless Ocado deliveries and freebies.🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I'm in catch up mode today, the electricity went off :mad:. I have never liked Thursdays. So Nads is babbling about some story posted on Insta, Mark looks at the screen, scrubbing his face and says "dry skin." 😒 Nads tells us the story of someone, parked in a car pack and a guy came up to her looking for change and such. She says to him "What do you need?" He wasn't the best looking of people, rough. He giggled and smiled and said "I'm not going to do what I was going to do." Mark says "Wow." The woman asked "What were you going to do?" He said "I was going to mug you." 🤪 It was apparently because she was so open and so nice that he didn't mug her. Oh, it's Lisa this happened to. She has 20 years of martial arts. What Nads loves about Lisa, is if you get on the wrong side of her, she will tell you straight. Mark says she will also chop the head off your dog and put it in your bed. 😱🤭 Nads tells Mark "She loves you so much, do you know that?" 🤢 Mark:"I think I love her more than I love you." Okay. Nads says it's been since October or so since she has seen Lisa so and she fed-up. Mark suggests breaking the 4th wall and welcome everybody, so its ROLL CALLLLL! Nads sings welcome everybody. Chatter name is Tipperary, cue the singing again.

They both have their cheap specs on now. Talk about how Call My Agent makes Mark want to go to France and MAFSA makes him want to go to Austraila again. "Billy looks really rough." Linda Denton on the birthday list. PLEASE HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL. Showbiz talk, they haven't done much this past year but they will be reacting to the fuckwits on Doprah on Monday. Sarah Clemming says they moved it to 9:00 p.m. and wonders if there will be swearing and sex. (From what I heard about their trip to Aus, Meghan has a mouth like a sailor.) Rainbow Positive Living Group on the list. CBS has released a second trailer of just Meghan. Nads thinks the reason Haza is not there during some of the interview is weird. "Personally, I think the whole thing is not good." Mark says for the longest time he was like that illustrating with his forearm as a sort of bellweather thingy, so he felt she was getting shortshift, but since the ads for the interview, it has gone like that, total opposite negative view. Nads says if he leaves the room when things get difficult "That is so awful." As soon as Mark saw the promo of just her, his view went negative. (Wow. He has been staunchly pro-fuckwits. This doesn't bode well when allies are turning.) Nads keeps going on about him leaving the room, they are interviewed outside. Ashley tells them that Harry comes in later, it's all about her. Nads asks how he knows this. (Everyone knows this dum-dum :rolleyes:) Andrea calls Megs a Z-lister 🤣 Someone else explains the interview settle and the penny drops for Nads "Ooooh." Mark says it's already not hitting all the right buttons for him.

Nads thinks they want to be A-list celeb in LA (Yes.) "When you're an actress, you like that sort of attention..." (A certain type of actress.) Mark asks if Nads likes that sort of attention. Nads says Yeeeeess! "Are you joking? To be interviewed by Oprah and live in a... whaa... I'd do that definitely than live in a palace." (Can you imagine Nads as a member of the Firm? Tripping in front of the King of Jordan? :ROFLMAO: She would make Fergie, who I think means well but screws up, look like the height of sophistication and good sense. TQ would have never let her past the gates!) She goes on "the 15 million dollar villa, the gardens, the pools, the tennis court, the chef" Scrunches hair "Anyone who says they wouldn't like that..." (🙋‍♀️ Me! I'm happy where I am. You couldn't pay me to live in LA or California) Nads says the Royals are rubbish at interviews. They keep going on about the cringe. (Well they would know cringe, they peddle it.) Nads wants to know why they are doing it and suggests doing an Instagram live. 🤣 Kaye, says Nads, says Hazza has a case of the geographicals :unsure:(No, I can't find that from Dr. Google.), by moving to the States, he can control things. Mark asks if Megain knew Oprah before the wedding. Nads says she doesn't think so. Much picking at the scalp. (She doesn't know Clooney, Corden, Robbie, Idris, the only people she knew where her workmates and her mum.)

Talk of bullying in the Palace. Nads brings up Prince Andrew and Mark doesn't understand the parallel. (Neither do I.) Nads says the Palace hasn't investigated him (It's not their place, they aren't the filth o_O) Mark keeps trying to get every single last drop of coffee out of that small cup now. More head scratching from Nads as she tells us of the bullying. Get this, Nads thinks the timing of this revelation is extraordinary. (I think people in the Palace have had enough of their tit.) Oh here we go, more whataboutery on Andrew. :rolleyes: (He had sex with someone who was of age when she was in the UK. I don't condone trafficking and Epstein was disgusting, but she wasn't underage or a child.) "There's a discrepency there." Mark:"I a real hypocrasy going on." (OH PISS OFF! :mad:) Prince Philip has had a procedure and is doing well. Mark asks if he is made of titanium. "Is he AI?" Mark thinks Philip won't give a tit about the interview. Mark says he will be "mightily disappointed" if he tunes in and 1 and a half hours of the interview is her. (Me too.) Xander says Prince Andrew will be doing ads for Pizza Express. Nads pulls at her neck.

COVID CHAT. Cases rising. On the whole they are decreasing but in London, South and East, are increasing. Nads is still pulling at her neck STOP IT WOMAN! Are we rushing to the exits too soon? Mark says Nads is at her wit's end. Zoe is feeling positive and negative with it. Nads is "bleeping bored with it....I haven't been this bored in years...pandemics are boring." Xander wants to go to Waga's for lunch. Scratch, scratch, pick, pick, fluf the hair, chat whilst yawning. Nads asks"Where are they going?" Talk about feelings. Restaurants opening April 12th. Pressure on social media for the perfect body by lockdown ending. Weight loss being incentivised. Singapore giving out pedometers. Offering money to do that, is it right? Mark's nostalgic media chat about a show he worked on paying people to lose weight. Nads says she just doesn't know. (If there is one thing about the pandemic that has worked my last nerve, is the fact I am not an A type personality. No, I don't want the undo stress, but I would LOVE to have the ability to just get in a mindset and be able to work on learning another language, lose weight, do yoga everyday JUST LIKE THAT. 😭) Nads is on her weight soapbox now. Mark talks about the accessibilty we have in richer countries. (Like plastic cake? :p) Advertising junk food to kids. Welcome User1. Mark talks about craving sweets by the end of the day. IF YOU ARE WATCHING AND ENJOYING OUR CHAT, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Someone's son in group 6 is getting the jab.

Biden called Texas ban on masks neanderthal thinking. (Texas is a law unto itself.) Coumo has apologized for kissing and hugging women. :rolleyes: (He's a douchebag. Cut funding to old age home before the pandemic, let them die.) Mark asks Nads if she likes strangers kissing and hugging her. Nads says you don't know when someone is taking.... I think she meant to say advantage. (If I don't know you, DON'T TOUCH ME! :mad:) Nads demos different touching and Mark feels a chill "How dare you!" She touched him on the back in some way. "OH! You got me feeling...a bit hot." Yes or no question: "User1 we gave you a shout out, you didn't listen. USERRRR 11111." The question was can you keep track of the dates. (Barely.) Nads can't obvs. "I think in April we can travel....we could go to a rented accomodation.." End of March meet friends in the garden. Someone says May 19th is hotels. (All I know is, is that if you want the correct dates, DON'T ASK NADS OR MARK.) Rule of I don't know. More dates. Mark says fuckin hell. Mark says we are going to lose our tit, he is filing for divorce "that's a fact." Nads moaned about rate, then went to gratitude, but then became bored of being grateful. "I can't be positive of everything today, but that's okay." Nads says she will get to the point where she doesn't want to work, just watch MAFS and Ex on the beach. "will you be my ex on the beach?" Nads says no. Mark's stomach growls.

Michelle T welcome. Hazel's t-shirt arrived. Talk about the haircutting vlog. Nads cutting his hair with a toothbrush. Mads being handy with the scissors. (Actually, she didn't hold the scissors properly.) Nads asks where she got that from. (Ummm YOUTUBE.) GFH in the can. Members live. HIT THE THUMBS UP. Angela has shaved her hair off. Marks thanks the viewers. Date of Celebrity Circle March 8th. Happy Birthday to Glenda. Welcome Rainbow Positive Living Group, Richard Coulter. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, MEMBERS LIVE, COFFEE MOANING PERMANENT, MORE CHATTY, LESS NEWS, EXTRA TOPICS. Bloody kumbaya. Mark says he literally can't take another day with her. And that is that! 🐭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Seeing as how she is in The Circle you would think they would know when it starts - it is Tuesday 9th not 8th. :(

9.15pm if he is not sure. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Thank goodness she wasn't on Loose Women when they did a sneak peek around the loose women's bedrooms!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loving this comment on todays groundhog CM
Went over to (y) the comment and there is a reply from another sub (Fiona J) that other subs had spurned each other on to troll her for making a similar comment, so(y) that as well.

If anyone has the time lets give them as many likes as we can. Those subs need to come over here. It's quite far down the comments section, been up for 2 hours, so Manks will be sniping pretty soon.

Disgusting to say she is bored in a Pandemic, I thought the whole point of their channel was to get people through the Pandemic with Light Entertainment. Goodness Lydia is bored? I wonder if she realises how boring she is to watch?!

..and if she's bored, it's Friday tomorrow.. lets get smashed and rip into KimK and give the hot hubby his bit of slap and tickle.:sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Mark on today’s CM: “This channel will be like a slice of history won’t it”🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes Mark, yes it will. Everything in the past is history. Let’s just hope that one day, your little “slice of history” will be forgotten and buried because it’s been dull, shameful, and totally embarrassing for you.
You’ve documented your filth, your lies, your disrespect for your home, belongings, gifted products and gifts from your ‘subs’, disrespect for other people and your own family, and your covid rule breaks.
It’s been a real eye opener, that’s for sure.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh dear more dry crying from Nadia at the end of the home time Ninja Ad vlog.
They really do live in their own little world, conning people out of money and paying only 20k tax from their earnings and yet there she is forcing out the croc tears because it's been an emotional year. 🙄Tough life they have sitting at home all day watching Netflix and Apple TV while receiving endless Ocado deliveries and freebies.🙄
This comment about her tears 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She did monday this week rather than thursday, I dont know why ?
Looks like they are changing the panel around now that they have a couple of fresh faces - probably want to look at life from a different angle instead of giggly Lydia and Stacey S. All the panel were black today which was praised by the press when they were all together last time.

Reactions: 7
They have taken down the link from the main YT page, for the shop selling her Stinking Thinking T-shirt, 100% profit going to Charity :rolleyes: blah..

I've looked at the website. She is still modelling 'Nadia Sawalha's stop the STINKING THINKING t-shirt' for £24; but I don't see any mention of proceeds going to charity.

Has anyone heard her mention it again since her drunken Insta debacle which I haven't seen? She was apparently stating this shirt was being sold for charity, then apologising the next morning that the woman who makes them had not been told, and they would be coming soon.

How can you arrange something with 2 charities and not tell the person manufacturing the merchandise?

What if the shop gets 1000 orders? Is this woman just going to work for free and use her own business money materials in order to give 100% profit over. Very kind, but in these trying times?

The reason I ask is I have had a response from one of the three groups I contacted, Mind, YoungMind and AA, and I'm just putting the feelers out to see if she is still making this claim and will still be using copyrighted AA literature.

Thank you. ❤

NB: To moderator, I am not trying to direct narrative, this was being discussed yesterday morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.