Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Insta Live with the TitsDancer, Ms. “Be Kind Body Confidence” Lydia also bodyshamed unnamed A-Listers she has seen on Loose Women and at awards shows, saying they look “so hungry,” thin and uptight. Way to be kind about people’s bodies, NitWittia!
It doesn't matter how many body confidence,be kind posts she does or words she speaks she cannot control her true self ....bitter, jealous, deeply unkind,self loathing,nasty,bossy, judgemental, two-faced,lying,greedy,witch.
P.s I always feel bad after slagging them off on here BUT SHE IS A MEDIA FRAUD and he needs to get a proper job

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It doesn't matter how many body confidence,be kind posts she does or words she speaks she cannot control her true self ....bitter, jealous, deeply unkind,self loathing,nasty,bossy, judgemental, two-faced,lying,greedy,witch.
P.s I always feel bad after slagging them off on here BUT SHE IS A MEDIA FRAUD and he needs to get a proper job
Get it off your chest that's what I say, that's what we are here for. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was

Was she not promoting clean water recently???? Can’t remember exactly the ad... And now at 6.45 she is chucking hot oil down her sink drain 😡😡😡😡😡 she has no consistency whatsoever ... how can anybody believe a word she says 😡😡😡😡
It was an Ad for keeping London's sewers unblocked. She was informing us to let our cooking oil cool down then put into biodegradable compost food bin, something along those lines. Except the sewers were called 'waterways' or something.

That is so unacceptable to be paid to do an advert for something quite important, then once the money is in the bank do completely the opposite. She should be reported to the Trades Advertising Act. Goodness, it seems she needs to be reported on a daily basis for something :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh it’s nice to be back....accidentally watched one of their coffee borings yesterday........they get ever more inane. She’d found a feather...took it to be a “sign” as she hasn’t been anywhere near feathers. Dipped into their home time vlog....she’s stood there dressed in feathered angel wings......is it me?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Highlights of hometime #sameoldshite
, Lydia fake loud laughing, moodie talking to her mum like dog muck during the riveting Mank haircut then thinking she could do a better job (bigheaded rude madam), Mank lying how much he loved it to little miss favourite even though we know he spent the next two weeks hiding it under a hat, Moodie saying"it should be wet when cutting" when clearly it was wet... with grease and sweat, scenes of dirty mess on every floor inside and out..,pisstaking of the dogs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She can't cook but her sister Dina certainly can She can't act but her sister Julia can so what does that make Nadia a jealous hateful nasty piece of work with a even more hateful husband ...
Yas, yas ....and yas!!! Plus she’s thick.

Reactions: 9
Highlights of hometime #sameoldshite
, Lydia fake loud laughing, moodie talking to her mum like dog muck during the riveting Mank haircut then thinking she could do a better job (bigheaded rude madam), Mank lying how much he loved it to little miss favourite even though we know he spent the next two weeks hiding it under a hat, Moodie saying"it should be wet when cutting" when clearly it was wet... with grease and sweat, scenes of dirty mess on every floor inside and out..,pisstaking of the dogs
Yep and we had the usual serving of food by hand from Nitty putting half in her mouth whilst doing so 🤮 and scratching her nose whilst cooking ... ohhh I meant opening jars, pots, frozen food and chucking into cooking devices.. then the usual hair and eye brow cutting in the kitchen with hair flying everywhere then M walking through the house with hair in his hoodie and all down him ... just yuck yuck yuck 🤮 I really find them soooo disgusting 😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep and we had the usual serving of food by hand from Nitty putting half in her mouth whilst doing so 🤮 and scratching her nose whilst cooking ... ohhh I meant opening jars, pots, frozen food and chucking in cooking devices.. then the usual hair and eye brow cutting in the kitchen with hair flying everywhere then M walking through the house with hair in his hoodie and all down him ... just yuck yuck yuck 🤮 I really find them soooo disgusting 😳
That doesn't suprise me, look how the groom their dogs in the dining room! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Am waiting with impatience for the great cinema aficionado’s review on lady Gaga’s performance as Donatello Versace is the new Versace film .... ohhhhhhh no .... it’s the house of Gucci 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG he is sooooo knowledgeable 😂😂😂 and he informs his vulnerable submissives who rely on his nonsense 😳😳😳😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep and we had the usual serving of food by hand from Nitty putting half in her mouth whilst doing so 🤮 and scratching her nose whilst cooking ... ohhh I meant opening jars, pots, frozen food and chucking into cooking devices.. then the usual hair and eye brow cutting in the kitchen with hair flying everywhere then M walking through the house with hair in his hoodie and all down him ... just yuck yuck yuck 🤮 I really find them soooo disgusting 😳
I cannot understand how she continues to fluff her hair all over the food whilst cooking.. She is a Masterchef after all.
I think she should add to her recipe; 'Dried scalp skin and frizzy hair can be added to recipe (optional.)'

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot understand how she continues to fluff her her hair, all over the food whilst cooking. I mean she's a Masterchef!
I think she should mention, dried scalp skin and frizzy hair can be added to recipe (optional.)
Did you see this morning’s CM after about 10 mins it was the worst ever scratching experience I think I have experienced ... her entire scalp, her neck, her face, down the front, down her back (don’t know exactly where!) anyway I was itching all over after that 😳 get washed girl and clean up that bird nest !!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She Co-washes her hair, by that I mean conditioner wash only. I tried it as my hair is curly/wavy. I stopped, never felt as it throughly clean.

Reactions: 8
How can she not shampoo her hair!! I have crazy curly hair but I would never not shampoo it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot understand how she continues to fluff her hair all over the food whilst cooking.. She is a Masterchef after all.
I think she should add to her recipe; 'Dried scalp skin and frizzy hair can be added to recipe (optional.)'
Don't forget the nits, sure there must be a few of them going in when she fluffs the hair🐛:sick::sick:...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They behave like they are mentally impaired, how do they make it through the day??? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
watched the vlog. nadia cooking and her grabbing fries and falafel and whilst shoving things her mouht, the ugly bare belly of their badly groomed dog, and mank getting his hair cut with a dirty brush being used and the close up of him being as attractive as a bad case of septicaeimia, frankly i just want to vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He should have cut his own hair he would probably have done a better job, it looked awful and no wonder he's been wearing a hat all the time since they cut it. They are such a weird family. Has anybody ever seen anything lydia has cooked that looks remotely edible and I hope he washed his hands in the park after picking up the dog poo before he ate that burger thing in the car.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't get their content...its beyond boring.
Shoveling up a dead fox (what true producer/director would even film that?!!, some things don't need to be filmed) cutting hair, cooking crap food, scaring your wife with a mask, showing the disorganisation & filth around their house and the incessant false laughing.
I'm so glad a can now read catch up's on here👏

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.