Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that missmickey nadia has been conditioned/brainwashed into thinking that mark gives her ahem special treats!
Yes he's really going all out isn't he booking a very expensive restaurant eating delicious food (that most of us could not afford) and generallly speaking having a very nice time (so hardly exerting himself i reckon a homecooked meal and some flowers would have been more appreciated maybe off camera for a bloody change!).
I'm always suspicious of people that need to broadcast their good deeds to the world hmm mark?
Still somebody picked up the signal because one of the subs saw poor misunderstood romantic thwarted mark and now is cross with nadia!!
She wants to know why poor ickle mark has to pay for his birthday meal!!! Ermm who earns the money hello???
So i do have sympathy for nadia because yet again marks token gesture is taken at face value (the subs are biased) and nadia gets the blame for being tight fisted!!
Yes some bloody date night. then again if it hadn't all happened on camera it would be nobodys buisness they really need to stop over sharing everything in my opinion.

Oh and xander wants to know why wasn't he invited for a cocktail 🙄 god these people have no boundries!
She bought him a F***k*n Piano what more does he want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In green fingered hell it starts off with hilarious mark doing his psychotic shrill baby voice mama mama to di (even though he knows she doesn't like it!!)
Not to worry though because one of the subs loves all the characters he does and thinks that he sounds just like alan bates more like norman bates if you ask me!!

Makes me feel sick the first minute of this vlog 🤮 how on earth please will he be credible as a counsellor ???? Impossible!!!! He has so many issues to sort out first, taking his vulnerable submissives for a bloody ride😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is vlogmas that isn't vlogmas!?...and I'm not being funny but who puts Jammie Dodgers on a trifle!...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she'll be like. naaah ya don't ave to do this but aah like it so arm gunna put sum jammie dodgers here cos they got arts on them thats like love and kwissmiss is all abowt love.

her tastes are very happy shopper aren't they

not exactly well integrated into her desert are they?

at least she stopped short of putting a sprinkling of scampi and lemon nik naks over her salmon wellington.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That looks like something my 13 year old would do, although instead of Jammie Dodgers he'd use Tangy Percy Pigs, judging by the not one, but two empty packets that i have just found in the back of the bleedin' cupboard.

Never thought about putting them on the trifle - I have had 4 free packs from M and S recently and gave them away - will have to save them now :ROFLMAO:

I love this so much. :ROFLMAO: Happy Shopper.
I sometimes catch the old Corries on ITV3 in the afternoon and the corner shop is a Happy Shopper shop - not seen it for years.

Reactions: 8
Do they still exist?, because like you i haven't seen one for a long time.
The name was also used broadly for a convenience store franchise between 1971 and 1998, but as of 2020, very few stores still operate under the Happy Shopper banner.
We used to buy some of their stuff from Cash and Carry years ago.

Reactions: 5
That looks like something my 13 year old would do, although instead of Jammie Dodgers he'd use Tangy Percy Pigs, judging by the not one, but two empty packets that i have just found in the back of the bleedin' cupboard.

I love this so much. :ROFLMAO:
Happy shopper :ROFLMAO: LOL but to my mind the way that they both chow down in that house is more like happy eater/pac man!!
Add a little sugar rush with percy pigs candy floss and jammie dodgers and instead of wreck it ralph you have wreck it mark and his troll bashing and e viola thats the mental images i have right now..mmm:unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Makes me feel sick the first minute of this vlog 🤮 how on earth please will he be credible as a counsellor ???? Impossible!!!! He has so many issues to sort out first, taking his vulnerable submissives for a bloody ride😡
Nanny di looks ill and old on this pic

• Sad
Reactions: 14

This year does certainly appears to have taken it's toll on her. Anyone else with a house that size would have given her a couple of rooms to use and the privacy that she needs to keep both physically and mentally well.

Very sad to see her like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes and don't they recognise this?
Her so called nearest and dearest?
God forbid but if anything happened to her and he lost his mum he'd be devastated why because they have unfinished buisness so why on earth he doesn't reach out i'll never know?
I know about family estrangement i've been through it myself and i know how hard it can be to hold out an olive branch particularly if you think that parent was negligent but for heavens sake for good or for bad she is in his life.
If she'd interesting enough to have good conversations with and good fun to be around and helpful and obliging as she is i really can't see the problem with him getting more involved in her life rather than just expecting her to get involved with his!!
She's paid her dues as far as making amends for mistakes is concerned (your lucky mark not every parent does that believe me i know) so i really don't know why he can't just show a bit more warmth and understanding? ( unless he just really does not know how to in which case thats very sad).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m all for silly humor but this Vlogmas title this in the toilet. Also lots of Murk’s not so passive-passive aggressive criticism of N in this title.
BCB02305-785B-4A5B-AEE7-46D724474622.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The gravy on her Xmas dinner 🤮 it looked like vomit, she puts cream in everything.
It looked like what she’s said she’d done in Sainsbury’s.
It was basically vegetables done in the oven in olive oil and wine and heaps of flour then blitzed with a hand blender.
It’s not really gravy... more of a soup.
It’s oil and vegetable soup poured on their dinner.
🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That triffle looks utterly revolting . M post about Izzy birthday is embarrassing, he was obvs spent the day tryna think of what he would say about his daughter that he doesn’t know that well . Why not just tell her in a personal call , why try seek validation from loyal sycophants via Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.