Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say Mental Marky does resemble Bubbles, but at least Bubs is funny.
I don't like mental marky, and the microencephalitic effect employed is tasteless. the correct face for the issues mark has is his own not his own through some filter used to give him a particular physical condition. would he use a down syndrome filter or a prader-willi filter? awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I'd love to know how she has continued to secure all these shopping deliveries without issue. I know Ocado have a subscription delivery service so she probably has that. Ocardo prioritised people who were on a vulnerable list; have they also prioritised z listers?
i know its disgusting, Icant get any deliveries for my elderly parent

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don't like mental marky, and the microencephalitic effect employed is tasteless. the correct face for the issues mark has is his own not his own through some filter used to give him a particular physical condition. would he use a down syndrome filter or a prader-willi filter? awful.
This 100 per cent (y) i've always detested so called mental marky believing it to be both disturbing and in very bad taste (seems to sum up marks general view of things!).
A while ago i compared their vlogs to being like bedlam with the two of them basically operating a freakshow and inviting laughter and ridicule on both people with genuine mental health problems and yes disability .
Sadly it seems yet again they are just picking up on the latest trend and trying and failing to be edgy. (for example maya jama and her tweets and frankie boyle and his digusting jokes about harvey the son of katie price and describing boris johnson as looking like he has downs syndrome!)
Its completely unacceptable and in particular i really would like to see more attention paid to ableism which in my opinion is hugely under reported and not taken nearly as seriously as it should be.
Shame on people who use that to discriminate and disrespect others it really should not be tolerated.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So Manky takes her out for dinner at Nobu and I'm left thinking how can he afford that being an unemployed all rounder. Nardia says as they walking to restaurant oh this will be so nice this canbe for your 50th birthday- so I take it she paid. He loved himself in his smart shirt and blazer but still managed to look like a mad man with those bulging eyes of his. He kept checking and looking at himself in the camera. If he were the last man left on earth I wouldn't go near him. Nardia should have left the ties on the shirt. She did look nice but the constant hair flicking does my head in and once again she parading around the kitchen in her new bra that Manky got her.
I can’t understand why he doesn’t comb his hair

Reactions: 14
He’s Alan Partridge, his annoying voice reminds me of a tit third rate radio Norwich DJ 🤣 He’s such bitter nasty little bastard the way he enjoys tormenting people especially if he knows it bothers them, like a spoilt brat desperate for a attention. I bet he used to torture animals as a kid. His moobs are also getting bigger, they’re gonna join up with his eye bags soon 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s Alan Partridge, his annoying voice reminds me of a tit third rate radio Norwich DJ 🤣 He’s such bitter nasty little bastard the way he enjoys tormenting people especially if he knows it bothers them, like a spoilt brat desperate for a attention. I bet he used to torture animals as a kid. His moobs are also getting bigger, they’re gonna join up with his eye bags soon 🤣
Dont you remember he told us he tipped sleeping cows over

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They both looked dog rough, his hair was wet thru with sweat fgs! 🤢 filthy jeans that he’d worn all week and a shirt you could see his nipples thru 🤮 neither bothered to get shower/wash before going out. Vile, just vile. Poor staff having to deal with two Z listers who refused to leave after the kitchen had wanted to close, demanding desserts first! Absolutely shameless and shambolic, pair of em.
God only knows how much that meal cost! Not that they care, be straight on tax records i reckon 😡
As far as the tax man is concerned, Nobu was their office Christmas party. I watch JoAnne Good, Middle Aged Minx. She was laughing about her 'office Christmas party' with her vlog editor. They planned to go for a hot chocolate in Liberty. They changed it to a hot drink elsewhere, what with the crowding and the pandemic etc.

But no. The SwadderlEleys deserve to knock several hundreds of pound off next year's tax bill.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
....at least Ian Shane is a character and looks like he has a face well lived !
I quite agree. Manky has not only the face, but a body that looks well lived. Considering he's done feck all work for the past 20 years and has hardly left the house, except for cinema trips, freebie holidays and the odd whizz around Sainsbury's, i'm not sure he should be looking the way he does at 50.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I quite agree. Manky has not only the face, but a body that looks well lived. Considering he's done feck all work for the past 20 years and has hardly left the house, except for cinema trips, freebie holidays and the odd whizz around Sainsbury's, i'm not sure he should be looking the way he does at 50.
So true. He looks ill. His lack of self care, poor diet and behaviour don't do him any favours. He is a nine year old boy in a badly maintained fifty year old body. There's no excuse for it these days. I think he will age even more rapidly like Di. Nitty enjoys the age difference. I think he will just wake up one day, to her turning into her dad and realise the mummy figure is not so much fun. I think he needs a check up for the sweating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I watch JoAnne Good, Middle Aged Minx. She was laughing about her 'office Christmas party' with her vlog editor. They planned to go for a hot chocolate in Liberty. They changed it to a hot drink elsewhere, what with the crowding and the pandemic etc.
In my dream the other night, i stole Matilda. 😲

I reckon that nearly everything they purchase is used for their tax returns.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How sad is that? M makes the big gesture and remains the centre of attention from the moment he announces the surprise. N has been conditioned over time to understand that if they are going to do something nice it's only because M has given it the go ahead and she's financing it. :(
It reminds me of this from five years ago.

When I watched this episode I thought N was so lucky. At the time I thought her husband really was as successful in the media as he thinks he is. Mind you, I also thought she'd treasure them but I don't recall ever having seen them again. As their birthdays are so close together, do you think N handed over her credit card for the shoes, too? After all, the only place she's clearly ever worn them is on her knees in front of her hot husband's smelly crotch at the side of a #taxdeductible hotel bed.
Exactly that missmickey nadia has been conditioned/brainwashed into thinking that mark gives her ahem special treats!
Yes he's really going all out isn't he booking a very expensive restaurant eating delicious food (that most of us could not afford) and generallly speaking having a very nice time (so hardly exerting himself i reckon a homecooked meal and some flowers would have been more appreciated maybe off camera for a bloody change!).
I'm always suspicious of people that need to broadcast their good deeds to the world hmm mark?
Still somebody picked up the signal because one of the subs saw poor misunderstood romantic thwarted mark and now is cross with nadia!!
She wants to know why poor ickle mark has to pay for his birthday meal!!! Ermm who earns the money hello???
So i do have sympathy for nadia because yet again marks token gesture is taken at face value (the subs are biased) and nadia gets the blame for being tight fisted!!
Yes some bloody date night. then again if it hadn't all happened on camera it would be nobodys buisness they really need to stop over sharing everything in my opinion.

Oh and xander wants to know why wasn't he invited for a cocktail 🙄 god these people have no boundries!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They looked exactly what they are on their date night - a pair of scruffs. No class whatsoever. Mank can’t even comb his hair. Nitty looks cheap. They must have looked so out of place. All the begging to know where they were going beforehand was so put on. They couldn’t be more annoying. They’re talking to each other but both looking straight into the camera. They’re so fake. He’s a control freak. She’s just completely pathetic. The content is boring and nothing to do with Christmas at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They looked exactly what they are on their date night - a pair of scruffs. No class whatsoever. Mank can’t even comb his hair. Nitty looks cheap. They must have looked so out of place. All the begging to know where they were going beforehand was so put on. They couldn’t be more annoying. They’re talking to each other but both looking straight into the camera. They’re so fake. He’s a control freak. She’s just completely pathetic. The content is boring and nothing to do with Christmas at all.
Apart from the few times that i've seen the Christmas trees fly past whilst he's spinning round with his camera, and him having his head up a turkey's arse, i ain't seen much of a Christmas in the SA household. But hey, the subs are loving it, so maybe i'm just a miserable old bag.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In green fingered hell it starts off with hilarious mark doing his psychotic shrill baby voice mama mama to di (even though he knows she doesn't like it!!)
Not to worry though because one of the subs loves all the characters he does and thinks that he sounds just like alan bates more like norman bates if you ask me!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
M should have atleast brushed his hair! I am pretty sure N got that top from Me Winchmore Market Stall Hill. It's really not appropriate to wear to a restaurant. Those trainers were hideous! I'm surprised there wasn't a speech at the end on how N could have made better food. Didn't she once say she can cook better than any restaurant?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apart from the few times that i've seen the Christmas trees fly past whilst he's spinning round with his camera, and him having his head up a turkey's arse, i ain't seen much of a Christmas in the SA household. But hey, the subs are loving it, so maybe i'm just a miserable old bag.🤷‍♀️
Well then I must be a miserable old bag too 🤣. The subs are sad I’m afraid. Can’t believe how many comment that they think M&N are hilariously funny. So funny that they regularly wet themselves. 🤦‍♀️ They can’t seem to get enough of them. The mind boggles because I think they’re a pair of gurning, grubby, attention seeking morons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.