Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mank is very creepy and manipulative. Booking Nobu is about showing off to the subs. It's wasted on them. Mcdonalds would have been more suitable. Glad he didn't vlog her eating. She's a savage. He looked sleazy, and she looked like a tart from Edgware Road. Especially in the trainers.:ROFLMAO:
You can bet it was her money that paid for it. Slimey putting it through as a work expense. Sounds like the waitress wanted to get rid of them. I'm sure they could have gone to a local eatery and had a good meal. That would be more appropriate to support a small business during this pandemic. Or just make a donation to Crisis, and order a takeaway. Do we know if the teen party happened? Thinking about the bread mountain.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He looked sleazy, and she looked like a tart from Edgware Road. Especially in the trainers.:ROFLMAO:
I know. He looked like an extra from Minder (circa 1985). He's sure loving his own reflection though. Smoulder baby, smoulder! 🥰

1608466575203.png
💋

And for anyone that hasn't seen the trainers yet......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I know. He looked like an extra from Minder (circa 1985). He's sure loving his own reflection though. Smoulder baby, smoulder! 🥰

View attachment 353985 💋

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Minder extra 1985. You made my day. He loves himself. Sweating and shallow breathing. Bad 80's hair. Smoulders, and tells us yet again he's 'filmed in there'. Wonder if he's wearing his crocs. Looks like he needs a cigar and a scotch. Sort of Poundland Lovejoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a scruff - she went to Nobu dressed like that ? Even if was somewhere you went every week you would make an effort to look nice.
So they go to Nobu and talk about getting krispy kreme donuts on the way back and also should she have had a baileys and he could have had a diet coke?
These people make me feel sick literally :sick:
raw fish donuts sugary liqueur and coca cola eekkk how could you put that in your stomachs! :sick:?

• Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 353985 💋

"Poundland lovejoy... An extra from Minder circa 1985" 😂 😂 😂

Marks attempt to look "attractive" for Nadia fails once again... He puts on an "armani" shirt but fails to attend to his hair and face... He looks scruffy and unkempt... Did he even wash his hair and face ???

Maybe Nobu wanted rid of them as soon as the meal was over as they couldn't cope with their "geezer" laughs which will probably have emptied the restaurant so the staff wanted an early finish..

Has there been ANYTHING Christmassy in the past few days vlogs??? I must have missed it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mank is very creepy and manipulative. Booking Nobu is about showing off to the subs. It's wasted on them. Mcdonalds would have been more suitable. Glad he didn't vlog her eating. She's a savage. He looked sleazy, and she looked like a tart from Edgware Road. Especially in the trainers.:ROFLMAO:
You can bet it was her money that paid for it. Slimey putting it through as a work expense. Sounds like the waitress wanted to get rid of them. I'm sure they could have gone to a local eatery and had a good meal. That would be more appropriate to support a small business during this pandemic. Or just make a donation to Crisis, and order a takeaway. Do we know if the teen party happened? Thinking about the bread mountain.:ROFLMAO:
Maybe the teen party took place that night and that’s why they went out. Nothing to do with dates or romantic tone together. A cover up.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Minder extra 1985. You made my day. He loves himself. Sweating and shallow breathing. Bad 80's hair. Smoulders, and tells us yet again he's 'filmed in there'. Wonder if he's wearing his crocs. Looks like he needs a cigar and a scotch. Sort of Poundland Lovejoy.
I know we’re early into this new thread but, ‘Poundland Lovejoy’ would make a good title for a new one.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They both looked dog rough, his hair was wet thru with sweat fgs! 🤢 filthy jeans that he’d worn all week and a shirt you could see his nipples thru 🤮 neither bothered to get shower/wash before going out. Vile, just vile. Poor staff having to deal with two Z listers who refused to leave after the kitchen had wanted to close, demanding desserts first! Absolutely shameless and shambolic, pair of em.
God only knows how much that meal cost! Not that they care, be straight on tax records i reckon 😡

• Angry
Love it!

Look in the mirror, Manky.

View attachment 354019
Oh come on now Herbert2005 leave the lovely ian mcshane out of this!! (my not so secret crush damn its out now!!)
He looks mighty fine for 78 yes i know i did a double take as well!:D
In fact he looks a darn sight better than manky in my humble opinion at well any age!!
Now i'm sorry to do this to you lovely people but the only image i see of manky these days is this (plus the fact that him and grotbags come as a double act!):ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
lisa faulknre has been flogging clothes for an online boutique called Throughthetrees online boutique since at least july

is it just me or do those clothes look very familiar?

is this a business model?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh come on now Herbert2005 leave the lovely ian mcshane out of this!! (my not so secret crush damn its out now!!)
In fact he looks a darn sight better than manky in my humble opinion at well any age!!
Now i'm sorry to do this to you lovely people but the only image i see of manky these days is this (plus the fact that him and grotbags come as a double act!):ROFLMAO:
No disrespect to the lovely Ian Mcshane. After all he is 78 Manky is 50.
But the Lovejoy character reminded me of Mank. Maybe he's more Tinker.
Selling his Star Wars toys and his manky clothes on Ebay.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She thought there were going to be papz outside.😂
He looked ridiculous wearing those skull rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't get me wrong, Mr Mcshane was quite pleasing on the old eye, but was always a knock off David Essex in my mind. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a scruff - she went to Nobu dressed like that ? Even if was somewhere you went every week you would make an effort to look nice.
She looked like a bag lady... seriously
No effort whatsoever.
The embarrassment of those trainers and her shiny leggings/ trousers which she’d been wearing all day whilst hanging up the clothes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Apprarently looking at the comments, N doesn't blame all those jumping on trains etc last night.

I do! How exactly do they think this thing is going to spread around the country!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This maybe a coincidence but I came across this on a news app last night...interviewing people at train stations in London trying to get home....he did say on the live last night he had to ring her....and the ironic thing is if he did pick her up to take her to the train station, him and nitty sat on the live this morning saying all those people are now potentially spreading it to other areas... may not be his Izzy but she does live in Bristol but has been in London..... 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This maybe a coincidence but I came across this on a news app last night...interviewing people at train stations in London trying to get home....he did say on the live last night he had to ring her....and the ironic thing is if he did pick her up to take her to the train station, him and nitty sat on the live this morning saying all those people are now potentially spreading it to other areas... may not be his Izzy but she does live in Bristol but has been in London..... 🤔
Oh that's interesting. Didn't he say Izzy's on the phone. Then sort of dithered and didn't react straight away. I bet he took her to the station.

Reactions: 12
One their walk back to the car they should have thanked their paying subs because if it wasn’t for them they would
NOT been able to roll up at Nobu in their new wheels and act as if hard working editor Mark paid for it.
They are DIRTY ROTTEN SCROUNGERS😡 They have done well during COVID thanks to members of the flies on tit
Club💩🦟

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Apprarently looking at the comments, N doesn't blame all those jumping on trains etc last night.

I do! How exactly do they think this thing is going to spread around the country!
That's because Nadia is the kindest person who has ever existed who understands the suffering and torment of people who do not get everything they want immediately, because she too suffers if she doesn't get to shove a stick of butter's worth of fat in her gob with every meal.

She thought there were going to be papz outside.😂
He looked ridiculous wearing those skull rings.
A friend of mine used to say some people had too much face furniture- like if a man had an earring, glesses, a hat, a scarf, or if a woman had glasses, a scarf, a flower in her hair, big dangly earrings: she always said it was a sign of insecurity- that you do not view yourself as enough and have to keep adding stuff on to yourself.. Mank has too much hand furniture, and you have to think why? and is that where all the binging- uncontrolled acquisition of shite- comes from (even the gardening vlog today shows a tip fo a garden that is just plants bought, stuck in and left to die- his twatcave in horticultural form). And why always skulls on both his hand and her me market stall blouse. Like these aren't alexander mcqueen items: why do they want images of death all around them. Mature people see clothing as a frame for the great person they are in my opinion; these two people see it as the people they are (along with all other shite they acquire), which shows them as fundementally immature, hollow creatures, who have never developed a mature, substantial sense of self.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.