Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it's so weird the way they communicate as a family through social media. That speech is all about him. He has done some terrible things that must have caused immense damage to his daughters. I can't imagine what the first two daughter's mother's have gone through. They have raised the daughter's not him. Acting as if all is wonderful in father, daughter land. I cannot imagine having such a useless twit as a father. Social media is more important to him.
He thinks by writing down what a wonderful father he's been everyone will believe him!
His exes did the work and he's trying to take the glory!
He's an abomination of a person. He gets pleasure from controlling the women in his life. All power to his exes for escaping his narcissistic behaviours.
Posting a picture and some words does not a great father make!!!
The fact he has to share all of his sentiments online says so much. No-one is interested in his fake narrative. Well, Ashley and Nicola are, but NO ONE ELSE IS 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
the vlog 'sainsburysgate' there really are no words, why would you want it put out on the internet that you nearly shat yourself in Sainsburys
Shes supposed to be an influencer - promoting food and kitchen gadgets & we learn in great detail how she nearly Shat herself, lovely for the local sainsburys to be tainted with that! and poor old local costa got the full details of her 'explosion'
if this happened to a friend or a family member you would be moritified and upset for them -as Im sure it does happen to people but there is such a thing as being discreet & dignified - they have sunk to the lowest of the low, I hope LW have words with her because if they think that is funny then they are truly losing the plot
She looked like a bag lady, dirty clothes and cap, hair a mess
I was awake till early hours and he put that vlog on after 12 - wonder if she had gone to bed
her poor children and parents, having to listen to that !
Twitter /sainsburys

Reactions: 4
Think it's so weird the way they communicate as a family through social media. That speech is all about him. He has done some terrible things that must have caused immense damage to his daughters. I can't imagine what the first two daughter's mother's have gone through. They have raised the daughter's not him. Acting as if all is wonderful in father, daughter land. I cannot imagine having such a useless twit as a father. Social media is more important to him.
I could not agree more also the phrase he uses in regards to isobel rang alarm bells for me...keep being kinder to yourself...ermm why would she need to do that then mark?
That in itself sent a chill down my spine and thats nothing to be proud of dad!!
Maybe if he'd been a caring and normal dad (i mean he's pouting even in that photo that wierd fish lips thing he does and what dad does that?) and had spent time with his kids instead of hamming it up like a third rate panto villain or actually being interested in someone other than himself now that would be kind.
If she has to be kinder to herself it suggests she is lacking kindness from somewhere (i wonder where mark?).
Instead its being projected as being her problem and something she needs to attend to.So not only is she being blamed for her own vulnerability but she is being lectured as to how she should fix a problem she did not create.
Be kinder yeah you do it because you can't expect it from me!! Thats the message thats being sent out...he's such a fool he does not even analyze the meanings behind his own words oh i forgot they probably don't have any just a load of facile excuses same as always... 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
On her Insta....
Wtf. Nitty has outdone herself this time. Masterchef:ROFLMAO:. I would be embarrassed to serve that. Let alone expect someone to eat it.
No doubt diabetic dad and eat anything Betty will get a shovel full. If she serves it to her kids social services need to be called.
Manky is well on his way to a heart attack and she's obese. Greedy, slobby, drunk student cookery.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

This is interesting- note how he says about "believing in the essential you". As I've said before, him and Nadia believe that everything including character and behaviour is the product of an essential self, so is therefore fundementally unchangeable, which is why they have no substance or maturity as people and why they are incapable of any sort of meaningful change, and also why he would make a TERRIBLE counsellor. It's the fundemental belief of any narcissist- that on an essential level they are better than everyone else. It's also why issues their daughters have are seen to do with their essences rather than the appalling behaviour of their parents, which in any self-aware or actually kind human being would be seen to be having a severe negative impact on those around and would actually be changed.
He abandoned this child as a baby he has no right to claim being her father what a piece of work

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
..and God does he love himself in that photo :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
He ABSOLUTELY takes pleasure in sharing depressing news. He's drawn to sucking the life out of life like a moth is drawn to light..
Look at todays coffee moaning title!!! Focusing on all of the misery!!!
I don't watch the news constantly so I'm not surrounded by misery. I don't feel the need to feel everyone else's pain as there is nothing I can do about everyone.

Where I see local misery I try to do something positive, like donate a big box of Christmas goodies to my local food bank, it helps someone else. My husband delivers Christmas food boxes.

We can choose to sit and wallow in misery like the Sawalha-Adderleys DO EVERYDAY or we can try and let our action speak louder than our words...

I genuinely genuinely genuinely have never disliked a pair of strangers as much as I dislike them. They are dangerous, selfish, greedy, rude, offensive, lazy and immoral...

He LOVES being Mr Misery every morning, no wonder his kids stay in bed, they'd have a nervous breakdown listening to him go on and on!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A few vlogs ago nitty kept banging on about how mark works all day on the Sunday show and says oh I wish he would work less on Sunday . I’m sorry are you deluded ?. Participating in a past time activity is not work . Can you get a grip like . You keep try a convince yourself that he works . He edits home movies it is a hobby not work . Ok. Delusion of grandiosity. God

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He ABSOLUTELY takes pleasure in sharing depressing news. He's drawn to sucking the life out of life like a moth is drawn to light..
Look at todays coffee moaning title!!! Focusing on all of the misery!!!
I don't watch the news constantly so I'm not surrounded by misery. I don't feel the need to feel everyone else's pain as there is nothing I can do about everyone.

Where I see local misery I try to do something positive, like donate a big box of Christmas goodies to my local food bank, it helps someone else. My husband delivers Christmas food boxes.

We can choose to sit and wallow in misery like the Sawalha-Adderleys DO EVERYDAY or we can try and let our action speak louder than our words...

I genuinely genuinely genuinely have never disliked a pair of strangers as much as I dislike them. They are dangerous, selfish, greedy, rude, offensive, lazy and immoral...

He LOVES being Mr Misery every morning, no wonder his kids stay in bed, they'd have a nervous breakdown listening to him go on and on!
Yes absolutely notSUBmissive like you said lockdown is sweaty marks nirvana :ROFLMAO: his holy grail of misery and his cup does indeed runneth over..thankfully some of the subs are trying to restore some much needed balance and are trying to gain perspective not that he ever listens to us mere mortals when as you said st martyr of misery mark (that should be his new name martyr or satyr!!) is in his element and is all over the bad news like a kid in a sweet shop stuffing himself till he is sick (and then the resulting hangover morbid self pity mental health spiel is played again and again)..zzzz

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
the worst part of today's coffee moronicising was when just before they complained about how other people were reporting the news and there being all sort of conspiracy theories out there and how to deal with them, they started talking about covid like the virus had consciously changed itself and that it was a declared enemy of mankind and that it was functioning with some sort of mailigant intelligence. Man, it's a bleeping virus. It can no more consciously changed its DNA than any bleeping organism can. Paranoid and stupidl.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
In the latest vlog, Ms. Body Confidence, who allegedly finally is at peace with how she looks, turns to Murk at 3:00 minutes in and says “Gosh you look so skinny. I’m so jel.” Where lies the truth?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Nadia copied the idea of decorating her trifle with jammie dodgers from John Whaite's (the GBBO winner 2012) . He decorated his butterscotch latte cheescake on Friday with lots of miniature biscuits on #Steph's Packed Lunch C4 including Jammie Dodgers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It looked amazing. We all know Nadia loves copying others!

Also on Steph's Packed Lunch on Friday they had a very funny guy (comic) called Luke Kempner who was going through some of the most important news and tv events of 2020. After talking about the Tiger King saying how he had not watched it because:
"If I wanted to see people with terrible dress sense, peroxide mullets and questionable moustaches I just watch Loose women!"
He must of been talking about Nadia surely? After this he also said " oh well I won't get booked by Loose Women now!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In the latest vlog, Ms. Body Confidence, who allegedly finally is at peace with how she looks, turns to Murk at 3:00 minutes in and says “Gosh you look so skinny. I’m so jel.” Where lies the truth?
Thats the problem isn't it they are in a competitive relationship not one based on mutual trust or cooperation.
They are always playing one upmanship with each other and trying to get the upper hand no wonder its so toxic there is no team work and everything is mean spirited.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hes filming her on the toilet now shes ringing him to say shes going to tit herself in sainsburys and was going to tit in a bag for life in his car .there are no boundaries left at all now a xmas vlogmas based around her going to tit herself in a supermarket she really thinks she is a superstar she was doing labour breathing and people were looking at her did you see her trolley she still managed to buy there huge bags of shopping unbelievable those poor daughters .

• Sick
  • Wow
I wonder if Nadia copied the idea of decorating her trifle with jammie dodgers from John Whaite's (the GBBO winner 2012) . He decorated his butterscotch latte cheescake on Friday with lots of miniature biscuits on #Steph's Packed Lunch C4 including Jammie Dodgers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It looked amazing. We all know Nadia loves copying others!

Also on Steph's Packed Lunch on Friday they had a very funny guy (comic) called Luke Kempner who was going through some of the most important news and tv events of 2020. After talking about the Tiger King saying how he had not watched it because:
"If I wanted to see people with terrible dress sense, peroxide mullets and questionable moustaches I just watch Loose women!"
He must of been talking about Nadia surely? After this he also said " oh well I won't get booked by Loose Women now!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We watched this as she was on LW and said exactly the same about who Luke Kempner was talking about - great minds and all that :) That pic of John's cake really does not do it much justice as it looked brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the Sainsbury's toilet fiasco, but I don't suppose Nadia had an upset stomach/food poisoning/ diarrhoea/ as a result of all the amazing food she ate at NOBU? Bet the restaurant are so happy she is highlighting this, maybe we could bring it to their attention, but I feel sorry for all restaurants at the moment, they have enough to cope with !

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm assuming this was followed by N serving M an extra large portion of whatever tax-deductible monstrosity she's whipped up for The Sunday Show to satisfy her eating disorder?

Reactions: 9
I'm assuming this was followed by N serving M an extra large portion of whatever tax-deductible monstrosity she's whipped up for The Sunday Show to satisfy her eating disorder?
It was followed by 1) Rumbling bowels-gate and then 2) Nuttya raiding the kids’ chocolate Advent calendars, scarfing down a Club biscuit and rifling thru Poundland bags for M&Ms. #selfcare #lookafteryourself #functionalfood

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
London must be FULL of small independent cheese shops... Where does greedy grubby chops get her Christmas Cheese from? A supermarket!!!
They could have vlogged a visit to a cheese shop, filmed themselves choosing their Christmas Cheese and discussing fav cheeses etc, but no... They fill Vlogmas with vile talk of toilet misdemeanours and buy their Christmas Cheese from a blooming Supermarket!!!....

Pre covid I usually travel into Lancashire to the wonderful Pickles of Preston to buy my Christmas Cheese, beautiful family run cheese shop, its a Christmas tradition in my house... Obviously with covid I've had to order online as I live in a different county but THEY LIVE IN LONDON! The food capital of the UK... Thry have absolutely ZERO imagination... Sod the small businesses hey...

Pic of my locally sourced cheese wheel V The unimaginative Sawalha-Adderleys Supermarket Cheese 🙃
That cheessboard looks amazing puts Nadia's to shame!

I haven't been skimming through their vlogs but I did notice Nadia's Insta post where she calls Mark's GFH a "gardening docu soap"🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.