Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing a LIVE on Christmas day? Wow, they obviously can't stand spending any family time alone, their poor girls. If they are doing a live on Christmas day they need to seriously think about just how bad their addiction to youtube is.
My thoughts exactly......I won't be watching, well maybe for a minute to give my 👎

And tbh I will do it the next day...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
if anyone filmed me on the toilet (against my wishesl don't feel I should need to say that) and then stuck the footage on the web (against my wishesl don't feel I should need to say that), they'd be out of the door. but then again Nadia isn't like me: despite her thinking she's this strong woman, she's the complete opposite.

I think everyone is being unnecessarilty negative about their vlogging on xmas day: maybe mank will go all out with the festivity and show us nadia doing a poo. now, that's something to look forward to, surely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why do they never answer questions on comments?

You have conspiracy theories, stupid questions love ins, all left in the air.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'll be honest in my opinion that is one mightily unattractive bra!
The kind that used to be referred to as a boulder holder!!
So i have to say really i don't think that bra would suit anyone (nadia included).
Curvy kate for example is a much better option in my opinion because they make pretty yet practical bras.
While we are on the subject i'm a bit sick of overpaid celebrities jumping on the model bandwagon.
Models are considered special for a reason not everyone can be beautiful or tall or with an in proportion figure or charismatic enough to be photogenic thats life!!
Just like only a select few can be a professional footballer or athlete or be a world class scientist.
Sorry to buck the current trend but i believe that models should be aspirational in a way.
Yes in my sometimes stressful or monotonous existence (thats self isolation for you) i would like to buy into a fantasy to travel somewhere else in my head to have a touch of glamour (a good quality lipstick the best i can afford for example) has the effect of lifting my mood the little luxuries that we can still afford and for a women (lingerie).
Now because lets say i want to dream a little and pretend i'm feeling gorgeous or sexy (not very often with 4 kids and lack of sleep) but anyway if i wanted to treat myself i'd get underwear that was modelled by the kind of women that frankly doesn't look like me but would look like me in my fantisies!!
In other words slimmer more confident and better looking yes your buying the dream but isn't that the point?
..and preferably a bra that makes you question whether your armpits whiff..? She looks unsure, shall I do the Samba/Rumba whatever, whilst secretly checking my armpit odour?

if anyone filmed me on the toilet (against my wishesl don't feel I should need to say that) and then stuck the footage on the web (against my wishesl don't feel I should need to say that), they'd be out of the door. but then again Nadia isn't like me: despite her thinking she's this strong woman, she's the complete opposite.

I think everyone is being unnecessarilty negative about their vlogging on xmas day: maybe mank will go all out with the festivity and show us nadia doing a poo. now, that's something to look forward to, surely.
I genuinely think she didn't expect it and didn't want it to be shown; but then thought "Brilliant I will look funny and 'I'm crazy me' and so is my gor-giss clever director husband.' She won't have lost one second's sleep over it. She will have hoped it made it to the DM'S bar of shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven't watched m & n for ages, but do miss you guys on here, you're the best, big ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
they are both so over dramatic about everything, why dont they just join a local amateur dramatics group when lockdown is over, she would fit in nicely as its about her level, and he could apply for all the silly over the top parts, as they are both just so false when they are doing the vlogs, maing out its all so hilarious when in fact its all fake and cringey
Typical Mank drama, Nads Ive cricked my neck. 2 seconds later forgot he said that and is fine.... pathetic

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Popping in quickly, yay they can't come down to Cornwall, thank god!!!
I do think that them heading down there over Christmas might have tipped me over the edge.

Hope you have a happy & safe Christmas in your beautiful county :)

they are both so over dramatic about everything, why dont they just join a local amateur dramatics group when lockdown is over, she would fit in nicely as its about her level, and he could apply for all the silly over the top parts, as they are both just so false when they are doing the vlogs, maing out its all so hilarious when in fact its all fake and cringey
Typical Mank drama, Nads Ive cricked my neck. 2 seconds later forgot he said that and is fine.... pathetic
They are a couple of hypochondriacs. I'd hate to think what they would be like if they did have to live with a serious medical condition. They get on my wick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jumping on a live to "discuss" the new lockdown rules was a new low even for them...

People are frightened, scared and worried and there's the gruesome twosome shoving their scaremongering in everyone's faces, shoving their adverts in to make MONEY from people's fear...

We all know that both of them would be hoping some of the viewers who found their youtube page during the new flash will also become paid members to their channel...

HOW DO THEIR SUBS NOT SEE IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND INCREASING VIEWERS???

I recall reading an article once that said

"Scaremongering pandemic could claim countless lives-
A study claims the biggest threat to life is scaremongering, increasing levels of which could kill all of humankind at least nine times over"

The Sawalha-Adderleys are professional scaremongers, they do it every morning. Youtube allows them to do and say what they want from the comfort of their flea pit.

It incenses me that they are allowed to
wake up and share their negative/anxiety ridden THOUGHTS day after day with whoever is watching.

Both of them are unmedicated, unhinged and its sooo dangerous letting them broadcast their unmedicated opinions.

Most worrying is they still label what they do as a "family channel" but they don't care in the slightest that they could be filling the minds of children with their constant negativity!

The antidote to their negativity is their OTT narcissistic stupidness which could also be viewed by children. It's beyond immoral...

Nadia once said in an interview THAT THEY, KIKI'S OWN PARENTS, caused their young child's anxiety by perpetually over sharing frightening news stories to their 7yr old, filling her little innocent mind with horror ... 😡

They've seen first hand the damage THEY CAN DO BY WHAT THEY DISCUSS, but instead of moderating what they say (for the sake of Kiki) they decided to create a youtube channel to overshare EVEN MORE IN THEIR Lounge. Not only causing more damege to their own children but risking damaging other people's children by aiming their negativety channel at families... SOOOOOOO SO WRONG 😡

(link below to article where Nadia admits damaging Kiki)

Why are we trolls for highlighting their dangerous behaviour and they are put on a pedestal for damaging children including their own?????

• Heart
  • Angry
Jumping on a live to "discuss" the new lockdown rules was a new low even for them...

People are frightened, scared and worried and there's the gruesome twosome shoving their scaremongering in everyone's faces, shoving their adverts in to make MONEY from people's fear...

We all know that both of them would be hoping some of the viewers who found their youtube page during the new flash will also become paid members to their channel...

HOW DO THEIR SUBS NOT SEE IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND INCREASING VIEWERS???

I recall reading an article once that said

"Scaremongering pandemic could claim countless lives-
A study claims the biggest threat to life is scaremongering, increasing levels of which could kill all of humankind at least nine times over"

The Sawalha-Adderleys are professional scaremongers, they do it every morning. Youtube allows them to do and say what they want from the comfort of their flea pit.

It incenses me that they are allowed to
wake up and share their negative/anxiety ridden THOUGHTS day after day with whoever is watching.

Both of them are unmedicated, unhinged and its sooo dangerous letting them broadcast their unmedicated opinions.

Most worrying is they still label what they do as a "family channel" but they don't care in the slightest that they could be filling the minds of children with their constant negativity!

The antidote to their negativity is their OTT narcissistic stupidness which could also be viewed by children. It's beyond immoral...

Nadia once said in an interview THAT THEY, KIKI'S OWN PARENTS, caused their young child's anxiety by perpetually over sharing frightening news stories to their 7yr old, filling her little innocent mind with horror ... 😡

They've seen first hand the damage THEY CAN DO BY WHAT THEY DISCUSS, but instead of moderating what they say (for the sake of Kiki) they decided to create a youtube channel to overshare EVEN MORE IN THEIR Lounge. Not only causing more damege to their own children but risking damaging other people's children by aiming their negativety channel at families... SOOOOOOO SO WRONG 😡

(link below to article where Nadia admits damaging Kiki)

Why are we trolls for highlighting their dangerous behaviour and they are put on a pedestal for damaging children including their own?????
I hate it when i read comments from people telling them that they can't watch the news on TV anymore and prefer to listen to them. That is dangerous, especially given that half of their subs seem to live with poor mental health. Talk about the blind leading the bleedin' blind.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
In Vlogmas #19: When walking to the restaurant they're talking about social media etc, and saying the girls will have the vlogs to look back on when they're dead. Mark says "They can see what a tw-t I was, they can see me belching"

Is that not reason enough not to be a tw-t, Mark?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Vlogs, what a legacy.

Nads cut the tassels off her shirt! WTH woman? I think those tassles were not unlike strings on a hoodie, keeping the neckline taut. I think she ruined it. She is so bloody impulsive it's maddening.

Wooo! Special update, let's complain about Christmas being cancelled. Someone made the comment that we need to stop complaining, it was acknowledged BUTTTTT, everyone has their feelings and they should be acknowledged too if they are disappointed. Really? (Warning this comment may get a bit political) This COVID situation sucks, but once again some people need to work on their gratitude. Even without this virus, people are struggling unnecessarily if only our gov'ts weren't so tethered to their corporate masters. If they did their jobs like we employ them to do, something they quickly forget about unless people get on the streets or start general strikes, this pandemic wouldn't have been as ardous as it has been. All the whinging about the poor young people, they don't get to live normal lives BOO BLOODY HOO. There are people on this planet where COVID isn't just a mere social inconvenience. Other parts of the world or your own backyard are not so lucky.

I love to witch about their stupidity, but sometimes the lack of self-awareness just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Manky takes her out for dinner at Nobu and I'm left thinking how can he afford that being an unemployed all rounder. Nardia says as they walking to restaurant oh this will be so nice this canbe for your 50th birthday- so I take it she paid. He loved himself in his smart shirt and blazer but still managed to look like a mad man with those bulging eyes of his. He kept checking and looking at himself in the camera. If he were the last man left on earth I wouldn't go near him. Nardia should have left the ties on the shirt. She did look nice but the constant hair flicking does my head in and once again she parading around the kitchen in her new bra that Manky got her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So Manky takes her out for dinner at Nobu and I'm left thinking how can he afford that being an unemployed all rounder. Nardia says as they walking to restaurant oh this will be so nice this canbe for your 50th birthday- so I take it she paid. He loved himself in his smart shirt and blazer but still managed to look like a mad man with those bulging eyes of his. He kept checking and looking at himself in the camera. If he were the last man left on earth I wouldn't go near him. Nardia should have left the ties on the shirt. She did look nice but the constant hair flicking does my head in and once again she parading around the kitchen in her new bra that Manky got her.
How sad is that? M makes the big gesture and remains the centre of attention from the moment he announces the surprise. N has been conditioned over time to understand that if they are going to do something nice it's only because M has given it the go ahead and she's financing it. :(
It reminds me of this from five years ago.

When I watched this episode I thought N was so lucky. At the time I thought her husband really was as successful in the media as he thinks he is. Mind you, I also thought she'd treasure them but I don't recall ever having seen them again. As their birthdays are so close together, do you think N handed over her credit card for the shoes, too? After all, the only place she's clearly ever worn them is on her knees in front of her hot husband's smelly crotch at the side of a #taxdeductible hotel bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
How sad is that? M makes the big gesture and remains the centre of attention from the moment he announces the surprise. N has been conditioned over time to understand that if they are going to do something nice it's only because M has given it the go ahead and she's financing it. :(
It reminds me of this from five years ago.

When I watched this episode I thought N was so lucky. At the time I thought her husband really was as successful in the media as he thinks he is. Mind you, I also thought she'd treasure them but I don't recall ever having seen them again. As their birthdays are so close together, do you think N handed over her credit card for the shoes, too? After all, the only place she's clearly ever worn them is on her knees in front of her hot husband's smelly crotch at the side of a #taxdeductible hotel bed.
She’s so false and completely deluded. She can try and convince herself all is well in their relationship but surely even she can see what a boring, controlling narcissist he is.

• Sad
I have been a loyal follower for past year or so but lately im beginning to see what they are all about and what a horrible man Mark is. He is a dirty scruffy looking woman. I wouldnt eat food in their house if you paid me.
Seeing nadia going around in her bare feet and standing in dog tit in the kitchen brought in by nanny di was the final straw for me. They think nothing of living in dirt and filth and their house is an absolute disgrace. I would be ashamed to show a house that filthy and disorganised. I have cancelled my subscription.So happy i found these threads and im not alone in my thinking. All they care about is themselves and the money they make. Vile pair of show offs!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
UH:rolleyes: Nobu is so yesterday. Had the worst food poisoning ever from that place, years ago.
Well done plant based Nardia, go and eat platefuls of raw fish, that have eaten platefuls of plastic glitter from the ocean floor which are from your armfuls of chrismtas decs which you dumped in the landfill last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Haven't been watching the vlogmas stuff but I just looked at parts of the latest one after reading here. Why do they think filming themselves pulling apart a clothes rail is interesting? Mark hated the fact Kiki was helping Nadia so he has to rush up and take over and get into shot...I can't stand it when he does that annoying over the top silly high pitched laugh when he thinks something is sooo hysterical when it isn't. He also tries to duplicate Nadia's laugh which I find really weird...And those manky filthy trainers he insists on wearing all over the house, no wonder their floors and carpet are filthy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The Vlogs, what a legacy.

Nads cut the tassels off her shirt! WTH woman? I think those tassles were not unlike strings on a hoodie, keeping the neckline taut. I think she ruined it. She is so bloody impulsive it's maddening.

Wooo! Special update, let's complain about Christmas being cancelled. Someone made the comment that we need to stop complaining, it was acknowledged BUTTTTT, everyone has their feelings and they should be acknowledged too if they are disappointed. Really? (Warning this comment may get a bit political) This COVID situation sucks, but once again some people need to work on their gratitude. Even without this virus, people are struggling unnecessarily if only our gov'ts weren't so tethered to their corporate masters. If they did their jobs like we employ them to do, something they quickly forget about unless people get on the streets or start general strikes, this pandemic wouldn't have been as ardous as it has been. All the whinging about the poor young people, they don't get to live normal lives BOO BLOODY HOO. There are people on this planet where COVID isn't just a mere social inconvenience. Other parts of the world or your own backyard are not so lucky.

I love to witch about their stupidity, but sometimes the lack of self-awareness just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I loved that post and could not agree more.
Lets be honest here mark and nadia are onto a cushy number regarding co vid her parents live next door (i haven't seen my mother for nearly a year) her loose women segments can be filmed from her living room.
They have a spacious house with a garden god knows how but she always seems to have booked plenty of delivery spots and while i would not say they are in good health they do not have serious underlying medical conditions.Oh and she always seems to have a regular source of income coming in.
So all in all really not much to complain about it could be so much worse.
On the other hand some people (an increasing number) are losing their jobs and income not getting treated for serious health issues because co vid is a priority (cancer treatment seems to have been quite badly hit) and lets not forget an increasing rise in domestic violence (by about 30 per cent although thats probably a conservative estimate) and also a mental health crisis really made much worse by the uncertainty and fear of what will happen to the future.
As for protest my husband already has witnessed police brutality on the streets (i know he does seem to pop up regularly but its only because he works in central london!)
where he saw a women getting on in her years manhandled by the police and treated quite violently (also the arrests the criminal records that will follow plus maybe being blacklisted or denied future help or support (universal credit) and you can see why only a small number have been protesting plus the fact that those that do get vilified when as you quite rightly pointed out its the politicians that have not protected their citizens who really should feel the wrath of the people (people who for the most part who have made huge personal sacrifices to try to ease the impact of this virus.)
So from the comfort of their living room what have mark and nadia got to complain about i'd say diddly squat!
As for them thinking that what they do is for our benefit and an act of benevolence don't make me laugh they just want to reel us in as a captive audience and give us a daily dose of stress because thats all they've got to give.I think i'll pass thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In the vlog when shes 'resting' in her bed fully clothed in filthy bed linen (as probably not been washed for ages) and no doubt her feet are filty and her clothes full of dust and dirt from the filty bedroom-no wonder they loolike tit all the time how can your rest and sleep in that sort of filth

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
I'd love to know how she has continued to secure all these shopping deliveries without issue. I know Ocado have a subscription delivery service so she probably has that. Ocardo prioritised people who were on a vulnerable list; have they also prioritised z listers?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.