Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And me - we have been put in it from midnight tonight, bought loads of stuff for son coming over, who the hell is going to eat all that chocolate :)
Well its going to be a strange christmas alright isn't it? One unlike any other so sending all my best wishes to all my fellow tattlers going through the same thing!!
Its maybe not the christmas we all wanted but its what we've got and here's hoping that after the new year we can all see loved ones again and get back to some kind of normality? Thats my wish ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Well its going to be a strange christmas alright isn't it? One unlike any other so sending all my best wishes to all my fellow tattlers going through the same thing!!
Its maybe not the christmas we all wanted but its what we've got and here's hoping that after the new year we can all see loved ones again and get back to some kind of normality? Thats my wish ❤
A beautiful post, @Misbehaving. Best wishes to you too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
lol did you hear where they said during the broadcast that one of the subs was skiving off work today because he was reporting his company for covid rules breaking. that be you know who who works at you know where. they really don't care about anyone do they, or any form of confidentiality. or the fact they could get their sub the sack (even if he is stupid enough to write the comment in the chat): "My managers don’t take it seriously, ive had to phone in sick today, so I can report my workplace for breaking covid guidelines, they don’t seem to care at all" Instead Nadia just takes it as opportunity to start virture signalling about how much she worries about people working in construction. loathsome. stop worrying about them- worry about the person who you loves you more than the nolans but whose job you are risking, they should take the video down, edit that out and delete that subs comments. especially if that sub has made enemies recently among your oh so loving community,

In fairness they aren't breaking confidentiality when the person states it themself in the comments in their own name (I saw it too) Although they were daft to highlight it.

I don't think sometimes they realise how lucky they are. She was allegedly feeling shivery when she heard the news? Nanny Di is in their bubble and her parents live next door what exactly will change for them?

Some of the conspiracy theories etc that are in the comments are quite worrying yet they stand but dare to criticise them at all and you get muted/blocked etc.

Reactions: 14
In fairness they aren't breaking confidentiality when the person states it themself in the comments in their own name (I saw it too) Although they were daft to highlight it.

I don't think sometimes they realise how lucky they are. She was allegedly feeling shivery when she heard the news? Nanny Di is in their bubble and her parents live next door what exactly will change for them?

Some of the conspiracy theories etc that are in the comments are quite worrying yet they stand but dare to criticise them at all and you get muted/blocked etc.
I agree. but most people also have a confidentiality clause written in to their contract, so they should encourage that sub to respect any such clause and only discuss such matters with them in private........

all the subs saying: go get nanny di etc. like it was an emergency. it will just be the same for them, and they'll be able to drive across town and pick her up. NOTHING HAS CHANGED FOR THEM.

Nanny Di is the only one they can have over
Better get that turkey leg then, hadn't they......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow - Tier 4. The SwadderEleys' vow renewal really is hanging in the balance now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You could tell when mank pressed brats about what would happen for her family over xmas now that it hadnt even entered her head that she wouldnt be seeing her parents. Not once did she say she wouldnt be having them over for xmas dinner......her plans are still going ahead in her mind.
and theres no rush to get di either 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nanny Di is the only one they can have over
Nitty will resent that soooo much and sit there all day with a face like a smacked arse, mainlining vodka and shovelling lard in her gob. The day will probably be finished off with an almighty row and Di will be wishing that she stayed at home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lockdown is Sweaty Marks Nirvana!

He LOVES not having to go into the real world where he becomes a Sweaty puddle when he has to interact with real people... He loves been the Sweaty Controller of his youtube empire...

So many subs telling them to take time off the vlog over Christmas... Mark won't miss his daily doom vlog for anything, certainly not for Christmas, the subs are the only people interested in what he has to say...

He'd go cold turkey without his daily fix from his sycophants!!!!

The new lockdown rules elicited the response "we'll definitely be doing a live on Christmas Day for you subs"... As if they ever weren't going to 😂

Move over your majesty... Mark has some misery to spread, even on Christmas Day! 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
they'll each have 3 and 3 fifths of a christmas tree each.

they'll be vlogging. the camera is necessary for their relationship to survive at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lockdown is Sweaty Marks Nirvana!

He LOVES not having to go into the real world where he becomes a Sweaty puddle when he has to interact with real people... He loves been the Sweaty Controller of his youtube empire...

So many subs telling them to take time off the vlog over Christmas... Mark won't miss his daily doom vlog for anything, certainly not for Christmas, the subs are the only people interested in what he has to say...

He'd go cold turkey without his daily fix from his sycophants!!!!

The new lockdown rules elicited the response "we'll definitely be doing a live on Christmas Day for you subs"... As if they ever Wernt going to 😂

Move over your majesty... Mark has some misery to spread, even on Christmas Day! 😡
Doing a LIVE on Christmas day? Wow, they obviously can't stand spending any family time alone, their poor girls. If they are doing a live on Christmas day they need to seriously think about just how bad their addiction to youtube is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she really serious about going through with that do you think?
If i was her the only vow i'd be making is to get a divorce!
I hear you re the divorce. Although, I would have had it done, dusted and fumigated years ago.
We all know the vow renewal was never going to happen but acc to N in this paid for interview it was all still on 4 short weeks ago. 🤥

Reactions: 6
so that's @nespresso.uk @me_winchmore_hill @werchristmas @McDonaldsUK. what was the name of the garden furrniture company? and also the baked bean company? I can't be bothered with the mug company. Madonna was having expletives put on throw-pillows years ago. it's really old hat. It was a thing back when kate beckinsale was. and anyone who thinks writing flange on a floral mug is witty deserves these two are ambassadors. also added sky tv. links aren't functioning properly. will redo with complete list. I will also add nutella too, because they are always angling for sponsorship from them.

Full list so far

@nespresso.uk @me_winchmore_hill , @werchristmas , @McDonaldsUK , @no.1bra , @QuakeroatsUK , @donnamaylondon , @loosewomen , @missingpeople.uk , @actionforchildrenuk , @seafood_iceland , @art.bybox , @katieloxton , @absolutecollagen , @hodderbooks @gleamentertainment , @sainsburys @manilife , @ninjakitchenuk , @skytv , @skytvuk
Branston baked beans ! Dumbo from Disney! Don't know the name of the garden furniture company but I am sure one of the tattlers will! Was there not peanut butter too? And an advertisement not long ago for hair products and of course Wateraid 🤨 Thank you for the list! Good to have it on track! #####👍
Bam beautiful for hair products!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Branston baked beans ! Dumbo from Disney! Don't know the name of the garden furniture company but I am sure one of the tattlers will! Was there not peanut butter too? And an advertisement not long ago for hair products and of course Wateraid 🤨 Thank you for the list! Good to have it on track! #####👍
Furniture company

Reactions: 4
James' villas and the glamping company were other freebie/Ads they made a mess of.

Reactions: 9
Doing a LIVE on Christmas day? Wow, they obviously can't stand spending any family time alone, their poor girls. If they are doing a live on Christmas day they need to seriously think about just how bad their addiction to youtube is.
I agree, their poor girls. I don't even look on social media on Christmas day! And...if I had a youtube channel no sub would come before the happiness of my children.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.