Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of subject slightly but ive just watched a GFH from 3 months ago and am shocked at the disgusting way Mark talks to their subs. Wow just wow what a horrible horrible bitter nasty man!!

Reactions: 16
Dr Sawalha's spoken on weight loss. All you need to do is eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and that's it. Great!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As Calum Best said in celebrity big brother, her cooking is so heavy and laden with cream, he felt sluggish on it. Maybe if she didn’t eat so much fatty food and stick tons of cream and butter in everything, she might lose some weight. And moobs Murk doesn’t look healthy despite his JW diet, he’s developed massive moobs and a pot belly 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Nadia comfort eats in between each drama and crisis in her tumultuous life/ marriage...

As we've seen on their vlogs, she NEVER stops eating and there is always LOTS of drama and crisis...

I think the state of her food cupboards represents the state of her stomach... Full to bursting, messy and full of crap 😋
I'm sorry but N's body is not the result of "enjoying good food and good wine". I don't think she'd even recognise good food and good wine in human-sized portions. The only time I've actually seen her enjoying good food and good wine is on a #gifted holiday, when the glutton orders one portion for herself, one for her ego and another because she has no self-control or self-respect. And that's just for lunch. That generous bum shelf is the result of inhaling a tonne of nutrition-free crap, to the point of excess: biscuits, doughnuts, sweets, crisps. And once she's gobbled four, why not just keep going? I don't believe N enjoys eating that food, I don't think she even tastes it, and from a viewer's perspecitve it makes for offensive viewing. The piles and piles of pies appalled me last Christmas. It's beyond sad N has learned precisely nothing since then.

As for M, the wannabe addiction counsellor goading her with more chocolate that I've consumed in a year. Nasty, nasty little man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What’s going on with her accent on the DIET talk? She’s so full of herself. Chatting a load of tit as usual

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Isn't Colleen's agent Melanie Blake?
I'll Just Leave This Here. :sneaky:

For the record - the SwadderlEys have been promising lying about M doing this since March.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I got the feeling she is peddling for another book out of her "Quit stinking thinking" act.
Why have clothes with it on already otherwise? I know she claimed a sub had bought them in another vlog, but come off it 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
As for M, the wannabe addiction counsellor goading her with more chocolate that I've consumed in a year. Nasty, nasty little man.
It is hard to lead a healthy lifestyle if you or others bring into your house loads of processed, high carb foods.

Excuse me while I add a few more cms to my arse. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She has a blooming cheek talking about diets/not diets... She's OBSESSED with her weight but thinks if she says she's not on her vlog we'll all believe her and she'll believe her own bull!!!

Shes unhealthy, she's BITTERLY UNHAPPY and until she deals with what drives her self loathing the overeating will NEVER EVER STOP...

Her overeating then doing a stinking thinking chat is as predictable as night following day...

Any psychologist can see her problems are rooted in her being replaced as the baby of the family by Julia, then her hatred and loathing of Julia, then her part in her marriage ending when she left her husband for another actor and her husband committed suicide...

She overheats massively EVERY CHRISTMAS, because guess what, her ex husband killed himself on Christmas day... I know only too well the complexities of suicide but until they are worked on and not ignored the problem of stuffing her face will reocurr EVERY Christmas..

Off the top of my head, DEAL WITH THOSE PROBLEMS FOR STARTERS and I bet the desire to emotionally eat would lessen...

Stop making out the rest of the world is a fudged as you are Nadia!!! Own your problems and stop ignoring them like your husband also expertly does then come back and talk about emotional eating!!! 😡
I think you are on to something with her massive overeating over Christmas. I believe it’s to do with her ex husband killing himself at Christmas. I remember watching something where it said people push down feelings with food and I think that’s exactly what she does. The stuffing down of multiple donuts etc is linked to that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching the diet vlog was like watching trump talk....’if you want some cake have some cake, but dont have the cake, just eat the cake, dont eat the cake’ ffs, my heads swimming 🤪
Fadia hasnt said anything we dont already know.....apart from how she can eat 6/7/8 doughnuts in a row and not be sick??? Thats the question i really need the answer to!! 😂

tbh with the amount she eats im surprised shes not much bigger than what she is...i kno i would be if i ate as much sugar/cream/carbs as her 🙄 as someone who has battled with weight most of my life iv finally found the secret.....eat less move more!! Who’d have thunk it 🤷‍♀️😂
I cant cope with how much she contradicts herself....it was only a couple of months ago she was fasting!! Fgs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"
3 hours ago
Oh my goodness Nadia you have just said out loud all my crappy internal dialogue and was already thinking about starting the fasting from jan 1st, I can already see the disgust in my husband’s eyes as I am fatter than I have ever been, but I bloody love my food and all the goodies! Ever since I gave up smoking 20 years ago I have got bigger each year, but also I am in such a miserable situation long term depression anxiety, loveless marriage no sex for 15 years I am 54! I cannot leave as I have no money and he has always threatened to use my mental health to get custody of my kids. They are getting older now 13 and 15, and now I’m worried that when their education is done he will throw me out! We’ve been married 20 years and n o joint account! He is a decent man but is a total cold fish and all I want is a kiss and cuddle! I know mark drives you insane but you are so lucky he adores you and fancies you! So yes you are right although I recoil when I see my fat body in the mirror I will now NOT go on a diet! Thank you so much I don’t know how I would have survived this ducking year without you and your channel. I am always blown away by how honest you and mark are, you lay yourselves totally bare and that is just so impressive. You are a kind beautiful soul and I feel you are like a sister to me so thank you 🙏 ❤❤"

One of the comments under the vlog. FUCCCKINGGGG HELLLLLL
omg such a worry.... but this is the type of troubled people they attract, thats why its become a cult

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"
3 hours ago
Oh my goodness Nadia you have just said out loud all my crappy internal dialogue and was already thinking about starting the fasting from jan 1st, I can already see the disgust in my husband’s eyes as I am fatter than I have ever been, but I bloody love my food and all the goodies! Ever since I gave up smoking 20 years ago I have got bigger each year, but also I am in such a miserable situation long term depression anxiety, loveless marriage no sex for 15 years I am 54! I cannot leave as I have no money and he has always threatened to use my mental health to get custody of my kids. They are getting older now 13 and 15, and now I’m worried that when their education is done he will throw me out! We’ve been married 20 years and no joint account! He is a decent man but is a total cold fish and all I want is a kiss and cuddle! I know mark drives you insane but you are so lucky he adores you and fancies you! So yes you are right although I recoil when I see my fat body in the mirror I will now NOT go on a diet! Thank you so much I don’t know how I would have survived this ducking year without you and your channel. I am always blown away by how honest you and mark are, you lay yourselves totally bare and that is just so impressive. You are a kind beautiful soul and I feel you are like a sister to me so thank you 🙏 ❤❤"

One of the comments under the vlog. FUCCCKINGGGG HELLLLLL
Well my question would be ... How on earth did this sub conceive her 13 year old then??🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
To whoever mentioned What's Eating Gilbert Grape, I googled it and ended up watching the whole film! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well my question would be ... How on earth did this sub conceive her 13 year old then??🤣🤣
Now that’s the type of thing I’d pick up on but I missed it! I think that this post is actually off Nadia as we know she can’t count 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Watching the diet vlog was like watching trump talk....’if you want some cake have some cake, but dont have the cake, just eat the cake, dont eat the cake’ ffs, my heads swimming 🤪
Fadia hasnt said anything we dont already know.....apart from how she can eat 6/7/8 doughnuts in a row and not be sick??? Thats the question i really need the answer to!! 😂

tbh with the amount she eats im surprised shes not much bigger than what she is...i kno i would be if i ate as much sugar/cream/carbs as her 🙄 as someone who has battled with weight most of my life iv finally found the secret.....eat less move more!! Who’d have thunk it 🤷‍♀️😂
I cant cope with how much she contradicts herself....it was only a couple of months ago she was fasting!! Fgs 🤦‍♀️
I was thinking the same when she was stuffing those doughnuts into her mouth, how do they not make her sick. I was feeling sick looking at her, she is gross the way she eats and the amount she consumes. A modern day Billy Bunter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Coffee Boring today
Nadia was disgusted with celebrities’Partying and posting it’on social media........ ummmm what about Maddie???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.