Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s slightly possessed in this weight vlog
She's probably been on the gin.

Anyone else notice there seems to be a lot more thumbs up lately, is manky adding them himself? We need to get over there and give them a few more(n)(n)(n).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nadia's weight vlog... I have to laugh!

Just because Nadia predictably can't get control of her weight by her ridiculous unsustainable dieting (bone broth/no carbs/no fat/no sugar/"plant based" etc.) doesn't mean other people also can't. I mentioned Fadia's diets on here about 6 months ago. If only she realised that sometimes people on Tattle have a point...

Everyone knows the 'secret' to getting to a healthy weight is by gradually making small sustainable changes to your diet over time until you're losing weight at a slow and sustainable pace. No one is saying you can't let go at times, or have a glass of wine, or have bread... Healthy people do plenty of that! Just because NADIA feels that way, doesn't make it fact.

Just because Nadia predictably can't maintain a healthy weight by trying to radically upheave her lifestyle overnight on a sporadic basis doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't try come January!

This is classic Nadia - she can't do something, so she acts like some kind preacher, acts as if she's been victimised, then weaponises and demonises the whole concept in some cringe empassioned speech so that she feels content in her own failures.

Nadia, you're extremely overweight. Let's not normalise this. You were overweight in January, and you are still overweight in December. It's got nothing to do with December, and that has implications on your health. No amount of kicking and screaming at how unfair 'dieting' is changes that, and taking it personally serves no purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Just because Nadia predictably can't get control of her weight by her ridiculous unsustainable dieting (bone broth/no carbs/no fat/no sugar/"plant based" etc.) doesn't mean other people also can't. I mentioned Fadia's diets on here about 6 months ago. If only she realised that sometimes people on Tattle have a point...

Everyone knows the 'secret' to getting to a healthy weight is by gradually making small sustainable changes to your diet over time until you're losing weight at a slow and sustainable pace. No one is saying you can't let go at times, or have a glass of wine, or have bread... Healthy people do plenty of that! Just because NADIA feels that way, doesn't make it fact.

Just because Nadia predictably can't maintain a healthy weight by trying to radically upheave her lifestyle overnight on a sporadic basis doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't try come January!

This is classic Nadia - she can't do something, so she acts like some kind preacher, acts as if she's been victimised, then weaponises and demonises the whole concept in some cringe empassioned speech so that she feels content in her own failures.

Nadia, you're extremely overweight. Let's not normalise this. You were overweight in January, and you are still overweight in December. It's got nothing to do with December, and that has implications on your health. No amount of kicking and screaming at how unfair 'dieting' is changes that, and taking it personally serves no purpose.
you're bang on the money.......

Reactions: 13

Well said. I won’t pay to be a family guest, but I might pay money to see the Sawalha-Adderleys do a vlog with Alec Baldwin’s poseur/fake Spanish/fitness obsessed wife: they are at opposite ends of the health/wellness spectrum but share a love for gaslighting people.

Reactions: 10

Fadia! Love it, never a truer word said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The woman doesn't stop eating...she eats TWO Big Macs a cheese burger and large fries in one sitting...my husband couldn't even pack that away! She's greedy and can't stuff food into her mouth quick enough.
She grills bacon covered in butter, fries her eggs in butter scoffs a box of donuts, picks away as she's prepping dinner, spends all day cooking and eating huge lunches, they had two Christmas dinners, she picks at food all day because she has too much time on her hands. Pours cream into most of her recipes. Her advice was don't eat four slices of bread eat two. 😂 She needs therapy big time.

• Heart
"
3 hours ago
Oh my goodness Nadia you have just said out loud all my crappy internal dialogue and was already thinking about starting the fasting from jan 1st, I can already see the disgust in my husband’s eyes as I am fatter than I have ever been, but I bloody love my food and all the goodies! Ever since I gave up smoking 20 years ago I have got bigger each year, but also I am in such a miserable situation long term depression anxiety, loveless marriage no sex for 15 years I am 54! I cannot leave as I have no money and he has always threatened to use my mental health to get custody of my kids. They are getting older now 13 and 15, and now I’m worried that when their education is done he will throw me out! We’ve been married 20 years and no joint account! He is a decent man but is a total cold fish and all I want is a kiss and cuddle! I know mark drives you insane but you are so lucky he adores you and fancies you! So yes you are right although I recoil when I see my fat body in the mirror I will now NOT go on a diet! Thank you so much I don’t know how I would have survived this ducking year without you and your channel. I am always blown away by how honest you and mark are, you lay yourselves totally bare and that is just so impressive. You are a kind beautiful soul and I feel you are like a sister to me so thank you 🙏 ❤❤"

One of the comments under the vlog. FUCCCKINGGGG HELLLLLL

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Anyone who adopts Nitty as an inspiration or role model is “ducking” doomed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The woman doesn't stop eating...she eats TWO Big Macs a cheese burger and large fries in one sitting...my husband couldn't even pack that away! She's greedy and can't stuff food into her mouth quick enough.
She grills bacon covered in butter, fries her eggs in butter scoffs a box of donuts, picks away as she's prepping dinner, spends all day cooking and eating huge lunches, they had two Christmas dinners, she picks at food all day because she has too much time on her hands. Pours cream into most of her recipes. Her advice was don't eat four slices of bread eat two. 😂 She needs therapy big time.
Honestly, if she just halfed her portion sizes, replaced what is missing with green veg, and cut out most of the fat from her cooking she'd be half way there.

One of the things that makes me laugh is when Nadia who never critcises anyone's body ever describes bodybuilders as croissant men (yes, even her insults require butter)

Here's one of those croissant men and his advice. It's a slightly different approach isn't it........ LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, if she just halfed her portion sizes, replaced what is missing with green veg, and cut out most of the fat from her cooking she'd be half way there.
You mean putting in half a bottle of olive oil into a bowl of pasta doesn't make for a healthy meal?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Pat the naughty friend in Chiswick?
its actually Kate Beckinsale! I saw a comment on the chanel eariler, unsure if its been deleted now. Checked her IG and the mugs were posted there, with a caption about them being for 'some wonderful friend's birthdays'. No idea how she is friends with N&M

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is it those people who cannot take advice are SOOOOOOO INSISTANT ON GIVING IT???

The extremely unhealthy and overweight Nadia Sawalha is a case in point!!!

Her cookery vlogs are a guide in how NOT to eat a balanced diet... She's utterly deluded 🤣👎

• Heart
  • Angry
Why is it those people who cannot take advice are SOOOOOOO INSISTANT ON GIVING IT???

The extremely unhealthy and overweight Nadia Sawalha is a case in point!!!

Her cookery vlogs are a guide in how NOT to eat a balanced diet... She's utterly deluded 🤣👎
Definitely! If you're going to take advice on healthy eating and maintaining a healthy weight, you should probably not take it from someone who is so clearly unable to maintain a healthy weight.

Also, the way she keeps sniping at people who are a healthy weight: implying they just don't 'enjoy' good food like Nadia does and live life deprived of nice food, they must just have good metabolisms, they must obsess over food, they must not be able to enjoy the finer things in life. Wtf?!

She keeps implying she's the way she is (overweight) because being overweight is an inevitable byproduct of liking food and enjoying a carefree life. Absolutely not true!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Agree about the fake fall, you could see the finger marks on his t shirt where he’d rubbed dirt on himself and who has mud on the inside of their elbows when they fall 🤣 what a desperate bleeping prick. On coffee boring he talked of them ‘being on air’ 🤣 In this deluded pricks tiny mind he actually thinks he’s equivalent to a live tv presenter, even though he was shaking like a frightened jelly when he went on LW 😰 Just leave the presenting to Nitty head, you only talk shite anyway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely! If you're going to take advice on healthy eating and maintaining a healthy weight, you should probably not take it from someone who is so clearly unable to maintain a healthy weight.

Also, the way she keeps sniping at people who are a healthy weight: implying they just don't 'enjoy' good food like Nadia does and live life deprived of nice food, they must just have good metabolisms, they must obsess over food, they must not be able to enjoy the finer things in life. Wtf?!

She keeps implying she's the way she is (overweight) because being overweight is an inevitable byproduct of liking food and enjoying a carefree life. Absolutely not true!
Nadia comfort eats in between each drama and crisis in her tumultuous life/ marriage...

As we've seen on their vlogs, she NEVER stops eating and there is always LOTS of drama and crisis...

I think the state of her food cupboards represents the state of her stomach... Full to bursting, messy and full of crap 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.