Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should start by not eating donuts, biscuits and chocolates all day. Stopping that wouldn’t be a diet; it would be eating more normally. Let’s play a Live Bingo: terms include Stinking Thinking, diet, green juice, bone broth, exercise, body image, body confidence, insecure, eat, healthy, diabetic, weight, pounds, self care...
DIET, 6 TIMES SO FAR 🤣🤣🤣

STINKING THINKING 3

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and I watched the ridiculous covered in mud set up. Her reaction, eyebrows didn't move🤷‍♀️
and she was 'talking' to him through the door with her back turned to him, pretenidng not to film him- and he also said when he first filmed himself after the fall, that Nadia wont let me in like this, but he obvs put more mud all over himself as he was suddently a lot muddier by the time he got to the door and if he fell backwards he wouldnt have mud all over his face!

• Sick
I hate it when she says "girls". It's like she copied her personality from toyah Wilcox's c'mon girls roll on the mum adverts.

Let's be honest all this stupid video is about is her getting a slot on Lorraine and an article in the daily mail.

Anyway, the point of the video is that she is not going on a diet this january, the rest of it is empty rhetoric. let's see how fat she is in february.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
DIET, 6 TIMES SO FAR 🤣🤣🤣

STINKING THINKING 3
OH Hysterical, I've got her on headphones and writing on here.

She's basically saying if you're like me, just eat, eat whatever you want.😮🤫

You do WANT to be a size 12 Bratia, you so do! The reason you have to be a bit more careful is because you have a poor metabolism, very simple; but you've just given up and stuff your face all year, not just January. By the way you are actually starting to rock from side to side as you walk. So when you said you don't want to be a really fat person (and the correct word is obese) well, you are.

So Bratia, 🤔 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner and no restricting yourself? But you will be restricting yourself, I'm literally going to jump up and down for joy when you go on your EXTREME, RESTRICTIVE DIET..TOMORROW.

You are so boring, and dangerously overweight. You're dying to stuff your face right now, instead you're just going to talk about it, and after your premiere go and eat three tubes of Pringles.

Go to bloody therapy, shut your channel down and eat bloody healthily.

God who do you think you are to preach OA principles to people? You don't follow a 12 step programme. I hope when you read this and you're on your extreme diet your one cell of conscience might wake up.

I am by no means a fattist; but you are one of the most greediest,gluttonous, fat people I have ever had the misfortune to watch, and the main reason for that is because you NEVER bloody shut up about it.

One day, all your subs will have gone, and you'll be talking to your 7 rolls of stomach fat, don't worry though, they won't talk back.

Good luck with the 'no diet,' I really mean that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hot air.
She’s a glutton. Diets didn’t lead to her obesity....greediness did. She tried every trick in the book in that Live - minimisation, coercion, contextualisation, manipulation.
Well, she can fool the subs, but she can’t fool her BMI.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That title is awful. It actually makes me angry.
Lots of swearing from her in this vlog shes a nasty person turning it round all the comments of her overeating shes now the saviour of all women so far up her own arse she needs a torch obnoxious woman .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a very angry person.

All I could do was look at her and think about the mother in “What’s eating Gilbert Grape”.....
Bit of a film reference there for you Mank ......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never talks about weight on the channel she said. :LOL:. Stinking thinking is an excuse. Just take a long hard look at yourself. Plant based. Krispy Kreme addict. Glutton. Unhealthy. Delusional. Married to a woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Never talks about weight on the channel she said. :LOL:. Stinking thinking is an excuse. Just take a long hard look at yourself. Plant based. Krispy Kreme addict. Glutton. Unhealthy. Delusional. Married to a woman.
What is the Stinking Thinking ?

What is the Stinking Thinking ?
It's her mantra. It came from the therapy when Mank was in rehab. They had to attend together. Nitty claims she hated herself and the negative thoughts about herself are stinking thinking psycho babble. I would say she loves herself. Her excuse for overeating is the self loathing. I would say she's just a greedy cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's her mantra. It came from the therapy when Mank was in rehab. They had to attend together. Nitty claims she hated herself and the negative thoughts about herself are stinking thinking psycho babble. I would say she loves herself. Her excuse for overeating is the self loathing. I would say she's just a greedy cow.
It's actually a sentence used in all the 12 step programmes, from AA to every AddictsAnonymous group there is; but naturally, they had to take the quote for themselves. It's similar to 'I'm sick and tired, of being sick and tired.'

Shall we give that one 2 days before its stamped all over a face mask, apron, mug and cap?:rolleyes:

Oh sorry @rivermonster it basically means what it says, her thinking, stinks.

Just about everything they do stinks as far as I'm concerned. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
It's actually a sentence used in all the 12 step programmes, from AA to every AddictsAnonymous group there is; but naturally, they had to take the quote for themselves. It's similar to 'I'm sick and tired, of being sick and tired.'

Shall we give that one 2 days before its stamped all over a face mask, apron, mug and cap?:rolleyes:

Oh sorry @rivermonster it basically means what it says, her thinking, stinks.

Just about everything they do stinks as far as I'm concerned. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you both - never heard it before.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I keep seeing Nadia on the Wateraid advert sat in front of her bookcase. I always want to straighten the 📚😂😂 but at the end she says ‘just TEXT WASH to 70070 or whatever the number is. I keep thinking, just have one!

• Haha
She has a blooming cheek talking about diets/not diets... She's OBSESSED with her weight but thinks if she says she's not on her vlog we'll all believe her and she'll believe her own bull!!!

Shes unhealthy, she's BITTERLY UNHAPPY and until she deals with what drives her self loathing the overeating will NEVER EVER STOP...

Her overeating then doing a stinking thinking chat is as predictable as night following day...

Any psychologist can see her problems are rooted in her being replaced as the baby of the family by Julia, then her hatred and loathing of Julia, then her part in her marriage ending when she left her husband for another actor and her husband committed suicide...

She overheats massively EVERY CHRISTMAS, because guess what, her ex husband killed himself on Christmas day... I know only too well the complexities of suicide but until they are worked on and not ignored the problem of stuffing her face will reocurr EVERY Christmas..

Off the top of my head, DEAL WITH THOSE PROBLEMS FOR STARTERS and I bet the desire to emotionally eat would lessen...

Stop making out the rest of the world is a fudged as you are Nadia!!! Own your problems and stop ignoring them like your husband also expertly does then come back and talk about emotional eating!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has a blooming cheek talking about diets/not diets... She's OBSESSED with her weight but thinks if she says she's not on her vlog we'll all believe her and she'll believe her own bull!!!

Shes unhealthy, she's BITTERLY UNHAPPY and until she deals with what drives her self loathing the overeating will NEVER EVER STOP...

Her overeating then doing a stinking thinking chat is as predictable as night following day...

Any psychologist can see her problems are rooted in her being replaced as the baby of the family by Julia, then her hatred and loathing of Julia, then her part in her marriage ending when she left her husband for another actor and her husband committed suicide...

She overheats massively EVERY CHRISTMAS, because guess what, her ex husband killed himself on Christmas day... I know only too well the complexities of suicide but until they are worked on and not ignored the problem of stuffing her face will reocurr EVERY Christmas..

Off the top of my head, DEAL WITH THOSE PROBLEMS FOR STARTERS and I bet the desire to emotionally eat would lessen...

Stop making out the rest of the world is a fudged as you are Nadia!!! Own your problems and stop ignoring them like your husband also expertly does then come back and talk about emotional eating!!! 😡
She is just a hungry ghost they both are her and mark..

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.