Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m same have tuned out past few days can’t bring myself to view their shite
Same here i'm having an swadderley detox!
They go around in circles (how ironic that she's on the celebrity circle so apt!)
Also they never progress just playing the same tune the hyper activity the fake drama the defensiveness and also just general lack of respect towards each other and the viewer.
Its sink or swim time for them but frankly i'm out of fucks to give!!
They have played on everyones last nerve and if even ashley can't raise money to buy them a present then it just shows what the subs really think!!
Nevermind the coerced kindness/enthusiasm that they've been gaslighted into showing it seems that behind the scenes they believe that the swadderleys really aint all that!!
Good for them i say...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes Im the same, skimming through for research purposes only as its just so boring

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Is Pat the naughty friend in Chiswick?
No, it's Kate Beckinsale!

I zoned out of their coffee borings a long time ago and looking at their recent vlog it's weeks old by the looks of it - just so boring and typical. As usual opens with a close up of Mark's flaky skinned face and trips to the boring park. As soon as Nadia vlogs, Mark either rushes in shot or cuts her vlogging. It's the Mark vlog. Yawn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes Im the same, skimming through for research purposes only as its just so boring
Yes me too. I feel contaminated after skip watching. The vulgar, disgusting antics get more and more depraved. He reads on here and amps it up.
The squalor they live in. Greediness and gluttony. It is stomach churning. The Young Ones meets Wayne and Waynetta Slob, plus Kevin and Perry. They need How Clean Is Your House and Gillian Mckeith to visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, it's Kate Beckinsale!

I zoned out of their coffee borings a long time ago and looking at their recent vlog it's weeks old by the looks of it - just so boring and typical. As usual opens with a close up of Mark's flaky skinned face and trips to the boring park. As soon as Nadia vlogs, Mark either rushes in shot or cuts her vlogging. It's the Mark vlog. Yawn.
Him pretending he fell in the mud,so he could take his clothes off at the door,so bloody staged,her pretend laughing and him with dirt over his face,what a pair of total arseholes

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Him pretending he fell in the mud,so he could take his clothes off at the door,so bloody staged,her pretend laughing and him with dirt over his face,what a pair of total arseholes
If he had fallen over by accident, he would have confined dirt. He has it everywhere, even his face, did he fall and then roll himself to the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally staged. He’d done his Nutella trick but with mud.....
Most humans grow out of the stage of daubing themselves with anything sticky by the time they are 3.....yet more arrested development.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It's really at desperation point when in the park mank starts pointing the camera towards clouds and saying they look like things they look nothing like. Like a month's old footage of THAT needed to be put online........

Very faked. Plus he had nutella all over his face in the last vlogmas- so obvs his latest attention ploy. Still I'm sure him stripping off gave nicola sinott a wide-on.

Totally staged. He’d done his Nutella trick but with mud.....
Most humans grow out of the stage of daubing themselves with anything sticky by the time they are 3.....yet more arrested development.
snap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If he had fallen over by accident, he would have confined dirt. He has it everywhere, even his face, did he fall and then roll himself to the door.
Between this and their stuffing donuts down their gullets, now I can’t get that Beatles song “Piggies” out of my head:

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt?
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse,
Always having dirt to play around in

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
they are such scruffy dogs too, never washed or brushed, Kayes cockapoo is immaculate
Thats because she adores her dog and looks after it well unlike them. I believe it is a litter mate of one of their dogs. There’s the luck off the draw, Kayes pup is loved and looked after while theirs got stuck with them for owners, poor things

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just seen that, I also thought it looked extremely staged. He'd clearly smeared the mud/dirt all over himself. Then to see he strips his pasty body down to boxers that were way too small for his legs wasn't a pleasant sight. Thought he had body dysmorphia?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thats because she adores her dog and looks after it well unlike them. I believe it is a litter mate of one of their dogs. There’s the luck off the draw, Kayes pup is loved and looked after while theirs got stuck with them for owners, poor things
I can't remember which child it was who was filmed receiving one of the dogs for it to be spread all over SM, I think, I think the reaction was even shown on the Ellen DeGeneres show: I remember the child looking like she was faking her reaction because she felt she had to, as she was being filmed and Manks did his sloooowww mooooow. It was pretty revolting and most likely the seed which blossomed so beautifully into their ever fruitful YT vlogtree.

I think it's a classic case of guilty parent gift, 'My daughters want puppies so they shall have them.' Not thinking about the child's age and capabilities of looking after a puppy which grows fast.
Typical 'We will get dog walkers and dog sitters,' people. Bratia just behaves as if Toffee doesn't exist and is probably praying for that. 'The more unhappy we make her, the more we taunt her, hopefully she will just give up." Sorry, I wouldn't put it passed them.

WHO puts a dog in area where there is so much foot traffic and could easily be stood on and hurt. People with wishful thinking, that's who.

Sorry Tattlers, but this one really makes me MAD :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The so called garden fall was so pathetic. Of course it was all staged. He just loves to act like a 3 year old and thinks hes so funny! He looked ridiculous. Why people were laughing makes me wonder what kind of subs do they have? Hes a pathetic little child and everything he does is a set up. He is no father and as someone previously said he acts like the little brother who makes big sisters giggle. Very sad pathetic family!! 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The so called garden fall was so pathetic. Of course it was all staged. He just loves to act like a 3 year old and thinks hes so funny! He looked ridiculous. Why people were laughing makes me wonder what kind of subs do they have? Hes a pathetic little child and everything he does is a set up. He is no father and as someone previously said he acts like the little brother who makes big sisters giggle. Very sad pathetic family!! 🙄
Ohhhhh Damn it! I can't resist! Going to have to take a look, and thumb down of course. 😅

❌❌❌WARNING❌❌❌

PREMIERE IN 15 MINUTES.

BRATIA HAS GAINED WEIGHT BUT REFUSES TO DIET!

Thumb ping pong anyone?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh Damn it! I can't resist! Going to have to take a look, and thumb down of course. 😅

❌❌❌WARNING❌❌❌

PREMIERE IN 15 MINUTES.

BRATIA HAS GAINED WEIGHT BUT REFUSES TO DIET!

Thumb ping pong anyone?;)
Maybe she should start by not eating donuts, biscuits and chocolates all day. Stopping that wouldn’t be a diet; it would be eating more normally. Let’s play a Live Bingo: terms include Stinking Thinking, diet, green juice, bone broth, exercise, body image, body confidence, insecure, eat, healthy, diabetic, weight, pounds, self care...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh and I watched the ridiculous covered in mud set up. Her reaction, eyebrows didn't move🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.