Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why would you both feed chi chi but toffee gets forgotten? How the hell does that even happen. Their house Is so bloody chaotic no one even know if the dogs are fed or not! Disgusting.
I remember on a HTSM podcast Nadia was complaining to mark that he would get angry if she asked him if he’d fed the dogs . She said she was only asking because if he hadn’t she would but he got very defensive.... I couldn’t live with Mark even if he is ‘hot, intelligent, hardworking and gorgeous’ NOT

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do wonder if she smokes. Her voice is very crackly and grated. If you listen to her first thing in the morning when she switches the lights on, it is very noticeable.

Reactions: 13
I do wonder if she smokes. Her voice is very crackly and grated. If you listen to her first thing in the morning when she switches the lights on, it is very noticeable.
i think that is because she snores = apprently its a real problem - lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would you guys say he’s on a high with his life at the moment?? Does he feel quite in control and happy? I’m asking because I am waiting for a nose dive in January abit like he was around his birthday.

You know the characters better than me as I’ve only ever followed Nadia on loosewomen and I liked what I saw...then somehow I found their YouTube channel and see how things really are.

Im expecting a big drop and the nasty mark to resurface. I also feel that she is always tiptoeing around him and I feel he is a very clever man in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@rivermonster Did you know Steve Coogan based Alan Partridge on Richard Madeley 😂 cos he’s so embarrassing and cringeworthy, it’s the narcissistic, annoying cringefest of Murk that reminds me of Richard and his love of the sound of his own voice, also the way he waves his hands about all the time. Oh and I can’t stand those bloody stupid rings, that belong on a teenager.
Yes I do know that but seeing him on The Circle last year was seeing the real RM.

Reactions: 7
I think that’s because she suffers from sleep apnoea, she has often said she wants to get diagnosed and I think she should, for her health more than anything.

Reactions: 8
This home time is what? A month ago? 😶 He called the soup she made slurry! If someone did that to me, I would kick them out of the house, joking or not. Starve then or choke on your fruit club asshole! 😡

Regarding the dogs, again someone or other they are quoting runs their dogs for ages first thing in the morning, then feeds them. Why bother mentioning it? We all know at this stage you lot have no intentions of doing that. Forgetting to feed one of the dogs, really? Where's the hair tearing out smilie? What a couple of dopes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I remember on a HTSM podcast Nadia was complaining to mark that he would get angry if she asked him if he’d fed the dogs . She said she was only asking because if he hadn’t she would but he got very defensive.... I couldn’t live with Mark even if he is ‘hot, intelligent, hardworking and gorgeous’ NOT
How can you “forget“ to feed one of your dogs. They make my blood boil. Did they forget to sometimes feed their kids, ohhhhh.......yeah they probably did

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They shouldn't have dogs, they have no idea how to look after them properly. Poor Toffee is just there, they don't appear to even like her manky is always tormenting her and what a horrible life that little dog has that's why she is always snarling at him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How can you “forget“ to feed one of your dogs. They make my blood boil. Did they forget to sometimes feed their kids, ohhhhh.......yeah they probably did
Yes, and I’ll bet every single one of us would be able to make a well informed guess which child they would be most likely to forget to feed......

• Sad
Why do they constantly say chi chi is not a ‘looker’ ?I think she a nice looking dog. I think toffee is not that cute actually !The dogs always look a bit depressed I don’t think the 2 dogs toghther work , they don’t get along well ,on top of manic owners .

• Heart
thats what I thought she is to slobby to commit to getting botox done on a regular basis, she cant even keep on top of getting her roots done, surely she could ask one of the girls to do her roots?
Thats why I cant understand how she is managing to maintain her brows = maybe they are micro bladed?
Roots and a deep frown line + worry lines are 2 very different beasts though..

It's a very normal thing to have done now, I mean you can get it done in Boots.
I don't see the problem, if people want to iron out a few wrinkles and freshen up, go for it. I simply disagree if you have non- invasive cosmetic treatments then tell everyone you look good from the 'collagen tablets' you're taking..and, I do think they are too far up her forehead now. If I knew how to attach a photo here here I would.

A few threads back there were many pictures posted one in particular stood out, she was wearing a bra, believe it or not...the eyebrows nearly made it into the next title. ( I don't mean because they were so high😅) just they were discussed a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why do they constantly say chi chi is not a ‘looker’ ?I think she a nice looking dog. I think toffee is not that cute actually !The dogs always look a bit depressed I don’t think the 2 dogs toghther work , they don’t get along well ,on top of manic owners .
they are such scruffy dogs too, never washed or brushed, Kayes cockapoo is immaculate

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Would you guys say he’s on a high with his life at the moment?? Does he feel quite in control and happy? I’m asking because I am waiting for a nose dive in January abit like he was around his birthday.

You know the characters better than me as I’ve only ever followed Nadia on loosewomen and I liked what I saw...then somehow I found their YouTube channel and see how things really are.

Im expecting a big drop and the nasty mark to resurface. I also feel that she is always tiptoeing around him and I feel he is a very clever man in that respect.
Well Tracie I haven't been able to stomach watching them the last few days but I will have a look. I think everything with them is 'loosely' based around publicity. There is a pattern to his moods and her bingeing/drinking. If she is going on LW he seems to perk up because he can film himself all day and she gets to be on the telly so she perks up.

If she is not on the telly, they will be hunting for newsworthy stuff i.e Maddie with Covid, which no-one seemed to bat an eyelid at, (most especially as she then posted a pic of herself getting smashed with more than one friend in a public place.:rolleyes:)

So I would imagine if you are sensing a mood, it is either because The Circle is coming, therefore advertising and publicity required which takes the attention off him? Or she could be very worried about the Melanie Blake book, also, again taking attention away from him.

Chime in Tattlers! As I haven't been watching so all speculation on my part.

*** WARNING - WARNING - WARNING ***

NADIA IS IN HER POST CHRISTMAS LYCRA...
Sadly she looks like a very meaty sausage stuffed tightly into its skin...

We're just waiting for Mark to sink into the pit of New Year despair and all is well (and predictable) in the Sawalha-Adderleys world 🤣😂🤣

PS... Nadias lizard tongue is also back every every slutp of her drink... I've not noticed it for a while 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well Tracie I haven't been able to stomach watching them the last few days but I will have a look. I think everything with them is 'loosely' based around publicity. There is a pattern to his moods and her bingeing/drinking. If she is going on LW he seems to perk up because he can film himself all day and she gets to be on the telly so she perks up.

If she is not on the telly, they will be hunting for newsworthy stuff i.e Maddie with Covid, which no-one seemed to bat an eyelid at, (most especially as she then posted a pic of herself getting smashed with more than one friend in a public place.:rolleyes:)

So I would imagine if you are sensing a mood, it is either because The Circle is coming, therefore advertising and publicity required which takes the attention off him? Or she could be very worried about the Melanie Blake book, also, again taking attention away from him.

Chime in Tattlers! As I haven't been watching so all speculation on my part.
I’m same have tuned out past few days can’t bring myself to view their shite

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.