Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed how FAKE their Christmas Day picture was!!!

Look at the length of her chin and her pumped up top lip in their joint fake photo!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at his airbrushed smooth skin and normal eyebags!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAKE PICTURE =THEM TOGETHER

REALITY = INDIVIDUAL PICS FROM THEIR CHANNEL

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE CHRISTMAS DAY PICTURE 😡

They must hate the way they look!!! Stinking Thinking hey lol lol 😂

#KEEPING IT REAL??? NOT!!!
Yes he looks like he's been plastering a wall, sort of chalky and when she makes her face thin it doesn't help her nose. Fine if you want to erase some spots or dark shadows, but to reshape your face,at that age? They'll end up never being able to go out.
It's all so weird, so, so weird.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes he looks like he's been plastering a wall, sort of chalky and when she makes her face thin it doesn't help her nose. Fine if you want to erase some spots or dark shadows, but to reshape your face,at that age? They'll end up never being able to go out.
It's all so weird, so, so weird.
I'm sure his skin didn't look that good on the day he was born!!!

They pretend they are happy bunnies on their youtube channel, all fake rainbows and unicorns like their subs... From what I see it's a very different story... The arguments, the emotional abuse, the resentment of each other, the ups, the downs, the mess, the childrens resentment and now they show how unhappy they are with their own faces!!! ... We know they are unhappy with their minds and their bodies too... Jeez!!!

They have the cheek to reply to comments by stating "they keep things real!"... It's as fake as fake can be

Why lie Sawalha-Adderleys???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know we try not to discuss kiki on here but her silly giggling goes right through me and both girls treat manky like he is their kid brother, laughing at his childish antics. They don't stand a chance in life having been brought up by a pair of immature muppets.
With the two girls, Mark has a permanent audience, ready to applaud his crazee antics at every available opportunity. There's a fair amount of splitting going on in this family. With Mark being the constant star of the show, Nadia doesn't get a look in. She's criticised, he's idolised.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"We don't slag people off" but then proceeds to slag off Piers Morgan.:rolleyes: I wonder how Mark would feel if all these snippets and clips of him sagging off Piers... were sent to Piers?! :unsure:

I wouldn’t think Piers gives a toss what someone as insignificant as M thinks about him and M would never say any of this to his face

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would love piers to invite mark on GMB and absolutely tear him to pieces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think she has botox, she used to get it in her jaw for teeth grinding but she's just not high maintenance enough. Julia on the other hand quite clearly has fillers and botox. Saira Khan has been having botox recently, she has it really subtly done it and talks about it on her insta stories.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she has botox, she used to get it in her jaw for teeth grinding but she's just not high maintenance enough. Julia on the other hand quite clearly has fillers and botox. Saira Khan has been having botox recently, she has it really subtly done it and talks about it on her insta stories.
thats what I thought she is to slobby to commit to getting botox done on a regular basis, she cant even keep on top of getting her roots done, surely she could ask one of the girls to do her roots?
Thats why I cant understand how she is managing to maintain her brows = maybe they are micro bladed?

Reactions: 10
thats what I thought she is to slobby to commit to getting botox done on a regular basis, she cant even keep on top of getting her roots done, surely she could ask one of the girls to do her roots?
Thats why I cant understand how she is managing to maintain her brows = maybe they are micro bladed?
Donna one of the Loose Women makeup artists probably groom them a bit for her when she's on LW.

"Trolls are unwell and need to seek help and not work out their stuff on a public platform?" BEST SHUT YOUR CHANNEL DOWN THEN.
Nitty says they don’t mind criticism, yet Murk blocks people for even the very mildest criticism, they’re not even trolls ffs, but then Nitty wouldn’t know that cos Murk’s controlling the channel and turning it into a sycophantic echo chamber for a neurotic narcissist. No wonder he says he has bouts of low self esteem, he’s so bloody dislikable, why wouldn’t he dislike himself 🤣 he reminds me of bargain basement version of that cringeworthy prick Richard Madeley. I think he plays the depression and alcoholic card all the time, to try and get people to feel sympathy for him or like him. And now he thinks he can help people with addiction, when really he just loves the sound of his own voice, it’s just a vanity project, like their YouTube channel which pretends to support people

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nitty says they don’t mind criticism, yet Murk blocks people for even the very mildest criticism, they’re not even trolls ffs, but then Nitty wouldn’t know that cos Murk’s controlling the channel and turning it into a sycophantic echo chamber for a neurotic narcissist. No wonder he says he has bouts of low self esteem, he’s so bloody dislikable, why wouldn’t he dislike himself 🤣 he reminds me of bargain basement version of that cringeworthy prick Richard Madeley. I think he plays the depression and alcoholic card all the time, to try and get people to feel sympathy for him or like him. And now he thinks he can help people with addiction, when really he just loves the sound of his own voice, it’s just a vanity project, like their YouTube channel which pretends to support people
I like Richard Madeley and can't see any resemblance to Manky. :) :)

@rivermonster Did you know Steve Coogan based Alan Partridge on Richard Madeley 😂 cos he’s so embarrassing and cringeworthy, it’s the narcissistic, annoying cringefest of Murk that reminds me of Richard and his love of the sound of his own voice, also the way he waves his hands about all the time. Oh and I can’t stand those bloody stupid rings, that belong on a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
[

Yes she does seem to neglect everything, but not her face. I'm trying not to make assumptions as people are free to do whatever they like, but judging by the fact that her eyebrows are getting higher and higher that would suggest Botox treatment; and anyone who administers it allowing the eyebrows to go upwards is not a very good cosmetic beautician. Also if she is having it, her beautician should be advising her to possibly not have so much?

My dentist admisnters it and says when eyebrows have a look of constant surprise too much botox is being put in a specific muscle group. Therefore not ironing out wrinkles, just 'freezing' the forehead so it becomes expressionless . Some people like that look though.

So if she does have it, possibly said beautician is plucking them as well.
I have botox for migraine. As the pain is in one eye they only injected that side, my one eyebrow moved halfway up my forehead, whereas the other remained the same. My daughter thought it hysterical, I did look ridiculous though, so funny. My point is, I get there, in the end, Chipmunkhahahaha, yes, too much is being used, you're right.

Reactions: 8
Try getting a life Rachel.... can't say I've missed you one bit 👎
What a saddo. She is one of the bullies who jumps on anyone who dares to disagree with manky and the nasty nit.

I like Richard Madeley and can't see any resemblance to Manky. :) :)
I like Richard Madeley too, he's nothing like manky.

If nasty naardia was referring to us this morning saying we are unwell then she's got a bloody cheek. Manky when you are here having a nose you can tell your missus there's nowt wrong with any of us, we are all completely sane and we speak the truth. You, your crazy family and your dopey followers are the ones that are unwell you all need help and counselling, take your own advice and ring the samaritans otherwise you will all end up on the scrap heap😂😂 .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why oh why would you both feed chi chi but toffee gets forgotten? How the hell does that even happen. Their house Is so bloody chaotic no one even know if the dogs are fed or not! Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
@rivermonster Did you know Steve Coogan based Alan Partridge on Richard Madeley 😂 cos he’s so embarrassing and cringeworthy, it’s the narcissistic, annoying cringefest of Murk that reminds me of Richard and his love of the sound of his own voice, also the way he waves his hands about all the time. Oh and I can’t stand those bloody stupid rings, that belong on a teenager.
the rings are utter cringe, he looks ridiculous in them and gives off such a wrong image =seedy!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.