Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started replying more when they were in Cornwall, she seems to do more of the replying nowadays as she's constantly on her phone. When Mark comments it's more ambiguous... They both however share their defensiveness.
I'm wondering if it was Nadia who said something like "probably best not to watch then" when someone made a critical comment. I always imagined it to be something Mark would say.

Reactions: 9
They may as well rename Vlogmas as the Mark Adderley show.

The Nanny Di's flat/chat should have been in a home time, not Vlogmas. He's stretched out the decorating way too much, it should have been two vlogs max. They could have then drove to see Christmas lights somewhere, spoken about Christmas games, plans etc.

It really irked me that when Mark and Di were decorating the tree, he said 'We can have a nice video without any of the mania' or words to that effect, yet he is the one causing it in the other videos, sweating like a mess, burping, messing about with the masks, dancing and throwing himself on the floor. It's just a mess!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The subs are beginning to see through the ‘Blanter’ of Mark to Di see it for what it is cruelty
View attachment 339005
View attachment 339006View attachment 339008L
It’s all set up because they have no content. Bratia will have said I’ll tell you not to decorate the tree. But you and your mum do it while I’m at work. I’ll go mad when I come hone shouting. MAAAAARK Then we will take it all off and do it again. You dance around like a gurning idiot and throw yourself on the floor. That will fill up 30 minutes. It’s all so obvious. Di is wheeled in and treated like a performing animal. Mank torments her the same way he torments the dogs. Meanwhile the house is still a filthy hovel with every surface, floor, cupboard and drawer filled with crap. There’s even a rotting half eaten chicken on the worktop. 🤢 The place must stink. Bratia was on a live late last night saying she’s tidied up and the subs haven’t seen it yet. Can’t wait to see her idea of tidy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it is clear Nadia is not keen on Di, Di walks around on eggshells and seems to agree with everything Mark or Nadia says in order not to upset them.
ive just watched (skimmed) thru the vlog where she isnt happy about the tree being decorated, what a cow she is, its obvious she is fuming but trying to be restrained as she is being filmed, nasty cow and I think her anger is because DI was involved - i thought it was very unpleasant and uncomfortable to watch -no wonder her daughters get fed up with her, she needs putting in her place at times. what a diva arseole she is

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know how the subs complain when a live already has thumbs(n) when it hasn't even started well SUBS please explain why there were 15 (y) this morning when I went over to have a look before coffeee dronning had even started?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Went over to look at the Di comments and they are on a live with Mark wallowing in self pity...AGAIN. If people aren't depressed before they watch their lives they sure will be afterwards.
Also noticed the compulsory 2 ads before being able to view their content. Greedy. Gave my thumbs down then left...

Reactions: 17
It’s all set up because they have no content. Bratia will have said I’ll tell you not to decorate the tree. But you and your mum do it while I’m at work. I’ll go mad when I come hone shouting. MAAAAARK Then we will take it all off and do it again. You dance around like a gurning idiot and throw yourself on the floor. That will fill up 30 minutes. It’s all so obvious. Di is wheeled in and treated like a performing animal. Mank torments her the same way he torments the dogs. Meanwhile the house is still a filthy hovel with every surface, floor, cupboard and drawer filled with crap. There’s even a rotting half eaten chicken on the worktop. 🤢 The place must stink. Bratia was on a live late last night saying she’s tidied up and the subs haven’t seen it yet. Can’t wait to see her idea of tidy!
Of course it was set up you could see her trying not to laugh when she got home and also filming herself saying they better not be decorating it. Everything about that woman is fake and maddie giving her orders out you can tell who rules the roost in that house I bet it's a constant battle with her and nitty to be queen bee in that house.

Reactions: 20
He's so nasty and cruel. He's willing to film his mother's distress BUT DO NOTHING to help her resolve it. Using her distress as a way to fill his vlog and profiteer from it is a new low...

As it's a council flat it looks like he's let her wait ages for the council to come around and sort it for free rather than put his hand in his pocket and pay for a plumber to sort it out promptly...

His "middle class" bank balance obviously decided to let his "working class" mother join the free but lengthy council repair waiting list...

Mark Adderley your a completely selfish, lazy W*NKER 😡

Even if you didn't want to put your hand in your pocket you could have turned her water off at the stop cock to avoid any water coming into her flat and let her stay with you until the council came around to fix it...😡

It amuses me how we are labelled trolls, for telling the truth, but the Selfish Sawalha-Adderleys are put up on a pedestal despite how low their behaviour sinks! 🙃
Something not quite right about all this as she is classed a vulnerable in the curent pandemic, the council have a duty of care to resolve any issues with her flat
he could contact the local housing department and ensure they deal with it within 24 hours as it is putting her health at risk
also the local Social Service department wouild support any application for repairs
I work on on our local social services duty/rapid response team, that would have been dealt with within a day in the are i work in
it is highly likely that if housing officers do enter the property to assess they would refer for a fire risk assessment as she would be catergorised as a 'hoarder' risk of fire, and high risk of falls because of the clutter. her face injury is indicative of the chaos she is living in & its likely it will become much worse
Hoarding is now a disagnosed mental illness - she needs to be assessed for safety within the flat
she needs a home assessment

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What is she effin laughing at? She just fills gaps with that hollow wheezy fake laugh. So annoying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Something not quite right about all this as she is classed a vulnerable in the curent pandemic, the council have a duty of care to resolve any issues with her flat
he could contact the local housing department and ensure they deal with it within 24 hours as it is putting her health at risk
also the local Social Service department wouild support any application for repairs
I work on on our local social services duty/rapid response team, that would have been dealt with within a day in the are i work in
it is highly likely that if housing officers do enter the property to assess they would refer for a fire risk assessment as she would be catergorised as a 'hoarder' risk of fire, and high risk of falls because of the clutter. her face injury is indicative of the chaos she is living in & its likely it will become much worse
Hoarding is now a disagnosed mental illness - she needs to be assessed for safety within the flat
she needs a home assessment
Yes and if she is worried about her stuff, Mark could gradually transport it to the sawaderleys house... to one of the many spare rooms and she could slowly look through stuff in the warm dry environment. The posters could be photographed and put in a A4 book ... while the flat is sorted . But she can’t think coz she is overwhelmed 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Warburtons have now gone on my do not but from list 😂. Having looked on Warburtons facebook page they seem to have sold out of the slippers...I suspect there were hardly any made, it's all just a marketing ploy. Why don't these companies research who they send free stuff too...sending Nadia slippers of which they claim when bought proceeds will go to Fareshare food waste charity...Nadia who makes food for her channel and then announces she will have to throw it away?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m good thank you. I don’t know how to post it but this morning one of the comments on coffee moaning asked about Nanny Di as they felt that they couldn’t take in the tears over Owen knowing how Di is living. Someone else will be able to find it I’m sure.

Thank you 🙏

It truly is heartbreaking seeing her flat like that. I was just googling mark and Nadias address last night and it was easy to find their house on google earth so I know that they must be able to help her get her flat straight.

They surely could afford to pay a workman to do some jobs for her to get her straight?
I haven't watched it. I agree I think the leak should be sorted, but if there are any hoarding signs? I'm sure we've all seen the hoarder programmes, they like living like that and Mank's toy cave is a perfect example of a would-be hoarder.

Reactions: 11
Those 2 class themselves as *influencers but on this morning's coffee boring are so negative abt the vaccine... *Oh is it a coincidence it's on the same day we may crash out of brexit..... there is a 90yr old lady in the news having been the first to receive the vaccine....there is no comparison imo...massive day and it's giving us an end in sight from the awful times we have all gone through these past months....they disgust me, with elderly parents they should be positive but nah ..not the sawahla bloody adderlys 😡....

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Di is a hoarder by the looks of her flat, they all are. She obviously doesn't want anyone in the flat because of the mess, she's had a solicitor's letter because she's allegedly refused access. Some people can't be helped. I'm shocked that she hasn't got any carpet tbh and I use the word shocked because when we are told in almost every Vlog that Nadia is off the telly and how middle class they are and we see them splashing the cash on rubbish, I would assume he'd have the money to help his mother out. Mark obviously doesn't give her anything or help her in anyway apart from buy her some onion ring and cheeto crisps when she comes round. It would be interesting to know how much time she spent at their house before he needed her for the vlogs?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m confused, do the girls want to be in the vlogs or not? If they don’t someone is making sure they feature quite a lot, either talking, laughing or full view via a reflection in the patio window
I don't think they do, certainly the youngest. Probably Manks is sneakily getting them in the back of shot so he can still call it Nadia Sawalha and Family?
Also there is the new children rule, but I think it has more to do with how embarrassing they are as parents. (Maddie) had mentioned to Bratia when she did the Lurpack shoot, the first thing Maddie woke up to was a friend having sent her the photo. Imagine how mortifying that must have been, (pretty cruel of her friend too,) but that's nothing to do with me. Though I really can't imagine what it is like being a teenager with social media hanging round your neck, it's like walking with shackles on; everything you do is watched and commented on, then you're either IN the friend group or OUT, by the swipe of a button.

When I was a teenager I couldn't do enough to keep a distance from my parents, my Mum's tracksuit was enough to make me go into hiding for six months (love the bones of them now though.)

My point being, the social media BS those girls must have to put up with about their Mother must be exhausting, so to be on the channel they are associating themselves with them. I'm pretty damn sure their social groups are not into that kind of thing. NOTHING your parents do when you are a teenager whatever era you come from is cool; and the awful thing is..Bratia and Manks think they are really cool 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nadia is hungover this morning on coffee moaning. They are both bragging about how they used to go to work so hungover, her on live TV. Mark doing such important shoots. She says - you were very high functioning, doing a job full on and everything 🙄 That must be a dim and distant memory.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.