Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time I saw them with that much bread they were gearing up for Maddie’s birthday party with her friends last year. How much you wanna bet they are going to do it again this year, Covid be damned? Maybe not, but if so, it will be another example of their lies and hypocrisy. See around :40 (loads of bread, Corona and other stuff) and 2:40 (wrapped sandwiches with said bread) here from last year:
They seem so much calmer and more normal in the 2:40 stamp.

Yep, agreed, she is definitely having an adult party pre -Christmas by the looks of things, would make sense as her friends will all be at their own houses on Christmas day; but it really should be happening on the 5 day 'release' we have ? Surely she could have got a load of #gifted heaters and a #gifted dj 😃 for the garden and a fire brazier, they would have loved that, festival vibrations? Nah, too much trouble, and I forgot, the garden's a shithole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it is clear Nadia is not keen on Di, Di walks around on eggshells and seems to agree with everything Mark or Nadia says in order not to upset them.
It makes my blood boil the way the big bloated sweaty fool treats his mother, what a nasty piece of work he really is, the mask wearing to frighten her is absolutely shocking, he is such an UNFUNNY CREEP, you want be a counsellor manky, sit and actually watch back your lives and vlogs, you are moronic, childish, perverted, treat women like tit, nasty, vile etc etc etc

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 337645Do remember how animated Nadia was to the council about the BIN COLLECTION
Compared to
NANNY DI’s FLAT FLOOD ..........
...........Silence I don’t think she has even visited and Nadia always infers Di is exaggerating!! 😡
.. their garden IS the rubbish tip, nothing to do with the council. Didn't 'The man called Tarick' clear up their 18ft pile of crap from their rat infested GARDEN? I don't think you put your unrecycled, 'lets throw EVERYTHING in one bin liner' rubbish into the garden. No wonder the council didn't pick it up, they don't if you don't recycle. Well that's what happens where I live, no idea about Croydon, over to @missmickey, you're near that area aren't you?

I can't even bear to look at the Nanni Di's flat vlogs, I'll punch a hole in my wall if I do.

Reactions: 13
.. their garden IS the rubbish tip, nothing to do with the council. Didn't 'The man called Tarick' clear up their 18ft pile of crap from their rat infested GARDEN? I don't think you put your unrecycled, 'lets throw EVERYTHING in one bin liner' rubbish into the garden. No wonder the council didn't pick it up, they don't if you don't recycle. Well that's what happens where I live, no idea about Croydon, over to @missmickey, you're near that area aren't you?

I can't even bear to look at the Nanni Di's flat vlogs, I'll punch a hole in my wall if I do.
The flat was tiny. Di had put a towel down on the floor. It really did look like a miserable place to live.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think Kiki giggles a lot because of nerves. I feel sorry for her really, I noticed the large box of chocolates Mark bought went straight on Maddie's lap. Kiki never gets a look in.
She looks painfully thin as well, I know i said i don't like to discuss them, but..the sweetpea looks too thin, and I 100% agree, it will be nerves, and Maddie? I don't know, maybe it's just so ingrained in her that she thinks it's normal. God I hope those girls are able to get a good therapist one day.

Why don't they sort the coffees out and the Insta post before going live on youtube? I only ever head over to plant a thumbs down but I always notice their disorganisation. She's always there with three chins looking down at her phone and then disappears to make coffee. Looking down at her phone all time is why her neck has prematurely aged.
She is so unbelievably rude, she just stands there (seemingly getting larger and larger before my eyes, the LOVE/FEAR sweatshirt is now looking very tight..) ON HER PHONE 🤬! What I don't understand is she doesn't have any friends. So it's, Gleam or INSTA, or maybe she just likes to give the impression of being sooooo busy. Hire a flipping' P.A and pay some attention to your 'SUBS.!'

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Mark in the pig masks just makes him look even more like a paedophile 🙄 he’s so weird with Nanny Di!

He’s the last person I’d want as an addiction therapist!!

Also, the fact they have so much money yet can allow Nanny Di to live in that disgusting dirty dingy flat is beyond me!
Well said to be honest i've often thought the same thing.Can he not see himself?
With his scary masks (illuminati imagery the elite occultists often wear masks probably he wishes he had that kind of connection sad bastard i doubt they'd have him!
Then again you hear about jummy saville and you start to think mmm lots of people in light entertainment are alleged to have secret links?). Not that i'm comparing him to that monster but he makes that kind of comparison/insinuation himself which is disturbing? (it must literally be a nightmare in that head of his and how we view reality actually becomes our reality to a certain extent so he's not helping himself now is he?
(i don't think its nadias fault for that but she must also be attracted to darkness).
Anyway i digress but i do find it disturbing always have done that dark lust for power and domination he has.
He insinuates dark dark things so i do feel justified in having my own speculation? No i don't!
The bottom line of it though is abuse of power and his sick fixation with it ? He then quickly reverts to being some kind of demonic child figure when found out kind of like a damien mixed with chucky/bad seed demented dennis the menance i mean what the hell does he expect people to think from this kind of association that he's always dredging up like toys from his attic?
Its sinister he does it deliberately and he takes pleasure in scaring the most vulnerable females i.e kiki and diane.
Seriously? Then he gets the subs onside/echo chamber telling him how funny it all is and how they feel cheered up?
Its like mass gaslighting in my opinion an exercise in cognitive dissonance where the implication is that we (tattlers) should doubt our own perceptions i mean really wtf?
Its not zany or funny its creepy and sinister and frankly the one thing that came to mind after watching a bit of vlogmas (tis the season to be jolly and all that) was the film your next where a family is targeted by a group of animal mask wearing assassins (spoiler alert its an inside job)!
He reads on here he knows its distressing to his family members he just doesn't care and actually he is doing it more.
I think he is indefensible now in the past i made a concerted effort to be sympathetic because his inner world is so bleak and disturbing that i tried to find some light in it
well more fool me then!
He is draw towards the light in others (and artificial light in general i.e lights camera action the phone or cinema screen) because to think the way he does or to see the world only as a predator and not as a participant well that is just extremely bleak and nihilist and the fact that he wants to share this?
In these times with things the way they are thats not entertainment thats being part of a much wider problem inequality crime poverty abuse mental health problems and all the things that blight our society because they are all based on oppression and fear and he is definately not part of any solution or redemption
He really needs to stop pretending (frankly he demonises himself he doesn't need the so called trolls for that) and to really take a long hard look at himself or is he to scared to handle the truth?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has it ever been said who does the cleaning in that house? I can't imagine either of them doing it. Do you think they had a cleaner before the coronavirus restrictions?

Reactions: 9
Has it ever been said who does the cleaning in that house? I can't imagine either of them doing it. Do you think they had a cleaner before the coronavirus restrictions?
Didn't her sister Dina do a big clean a few months ago? I remember she cleaned the toilit. Maybe they just get her in once a year.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well said to be honest i've often thought the same thing.Can he not see himself?
With his scary masks (illuminati imagery the elite occultists often wear masks probably he wishes he had that kind of connection sad bastard i doubt they'd have him!
Then again you hear about jummy saville and you start to think mmm lots of people in light entertainment are alleged to have secret links?). Not that i'm comparing him to that monster but he makes that kind of comparison/insinuation himself which is disturbing? (it must literally be a nightmare in that head of his and how we view reality actually becomes our reality to a certain extent so he's not helping himself now is he?
(i don't think its nadias fault for that but she must also be attracted to darkness).
Anyway i digress but i do find it disturbing always have done that dark lust for power and domination he has.
He insinuates dark dark things so i do feel justified in having my own speculation? No i don't!
The bottom line of it though is abuse of power and his sick fixation with it ? He then quickly reverts to being some kind of demonic child figure when found out kind of like a damien mixed with chucky/bad seed demented dennis the menance i mean what the hell does he expect people to think from this kind of association that he's always dredging up like toys from his attic?
Its sinister he does it deliberately and he takes pleasure in scaring the most vulnerable females i.e kiki and diane.
Seriously? Then he gets the subs onside/echo chamber telling him how funny it all is and how they feel cheered up?
Its like mass gaslighting in my opinion an exercise in cognitive dissonance where the implication is that we (tattlers) should doubt our own perceptions i mean really wtf?
Its not zany or funny its creepy and sinister and frankly the one thing that came to mind after watching a bit of vlogmas (tis the season to be jolly and all that) was the film your next where a family is targeted by a group of animal mask wearing assassins (spoiler alert its an inside job)!
He reads on here he knows its distressing to his family members he just doesn't care and actually he is doing it more.
I think he is indefensible now in the past i made a concerted effort to be sympathetic because his inner world is so bleak and disturbing that i tried to find some light in it
well more fool me then!
He is draw towards the light in others (and artificial light in general i.e lights camera action the phone or cinema screen) because to think the way he does or to see the world only as a predator and not as a participant well that is just extremely bleak and nihilist and the fact that he wants to share this?
In these times with things the way they are thats not entertainment thats being part of a much wider problem inequality crime poverty abuse mental health problems and all the things that blight our society because they are all based on oppression and fear and he is definately not part of any solution or redemption
He really needs to stop pretending (frankly he demonises himself he doesn't need the so called trolls for that) and to really take a long hard look at himself or is he to scared to handle the truth?
Wow 😯 what you wrote about Mark is quite deep and scary.
I didn’t really like him and Di talking about devil angels when picking up the angel ornament either.
I may stop watching and just read hear as Christmas is supposed to give peace and joy and the Swadderleys are not doing that for me at the end of this horrible year and they are definitely NOTFUNNY

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Clicked on the latest vlog and not only was there an AD before the vlog even starts which grates me but there he is recording himself with that Snapchat filter which shows all the thick plaque on his bottom teeth. Clicked off straight away. He is a 50 year old pathetic man acting like a silly little boy. Makes me cringe.
Yep, agree, the pre AD is crossing yet another line in the sand. Luckily I had it muted, took one look at the Gollumnesque creature and actually had to divert my vision thumb down and.. "I'm a Tattler get me outta heeeeerrrrre!!!!!"

Also, can those flaming Gingerbread Men dance any slower? I'm sure he has slowed it down to take up time. I'm thinking come on, I'll only have 10 seconds to watch Bratia on her phone instead of 30 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Hi everyone

I’m struggling to find the video of Di’s flat. Could someone help me please? I saw it and couldn’t quite believe my eyes.

I really feel sorry for her living in that tiny flat which is full to the rafters. Surely someone could help her? I wonder if the council even know about it? If it were my mum I’d be sorting it myself or getting in touch with the council on her behalf. Everything will be getting very damp.

• Heart
So nanny di has a black eye because she lives in squalor and hoarding mess. Just watch the vlogmas, mark rewriting history again by saying him and nanny Thelma always went to get the tree and nanny di correcting him saying actually she went every year, she only came a couple of times, go Di
I like the way Di kept repeating how she lived the frog bauble which Bratia hates.
Mark and Moodie did too.

chucky/bad seed demented dennis the menance
Omg!!!
Sorry but -“chucky/bad seed demented dennis the menance!”
😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone

I’m struggling to find the video of Di’s flat. Could someone help me please? I saw it and couldn’t quite believe my eyes.

I really feel sorry for her living in that tiny flat which is full to the rafters. Surely someone could help her? I wonder if the council even know about it? If it were my mum I’d be sorting it myself or getting in touch with the council on her behalf. Everything will be getting very damp.

Time stamp from 21:40
Nanny Dis flooded flat
This is for Tracie

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what riles me more...the fake wheezy laughter or the fake tears.
She should be strung up for using Owen’s disappearance to gain likes and thumbs up on their channel.
Fair enough, use your platform for awareness but all that fake caring and fake crying through dry eyes is a complete insult to the young man and his family.
What’s the chances of tomorrow’s headlines being-
“Nadia breaks down whilst appealing for missing boy Owen.”
.... again.🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Hi everyone

Hi @Tracie nice to see you back, I was wondering where and how you were.❤

I haven't watched it myself, and I'm useless at the teccy side of this site so can't give you a timestamp etc.
Yes, I would imagine the damp can't be helping with all her aches and pains. It all sounds just too disgraceful and I actually can't believe they are using it as content. It sounds more like the kind of thing you would see as revelatory documentary i.e Dispatches on C.4!

'Stars live in luxury whilst parents and in-laws are left to struggle with rats and floods..'

I don’t know what riles me more...the fake wheezy laughter or the fake tears.
She should be strung up for using Owen’s disappearance to gain likes and thumbs up on their channel.
Fair enough, use your platform for awareness but all that fake caring and fake crying through dry eyes is a complete insult to the young man and his family.
What’s the chances of tomorrow’s headlines being-
“Nadia breaks down whilst appealing for missing boy Owen.”
.... again.🤬
Oh no, no I'm not watching that. Does she know yet whether she is a Patron for the Missing Persons charity, or has she at least had the decency to pipe down on that?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

I haven't watched it myself, and I'm useless at the teccy side of this site so can't give you a timestamp etc.
Yes, I would imagine the damp can't be helping with all her aches and pains. It all sounds just too disgraceful and I actually can't believe they are using it as content. It sounds more like the kind of thing you would see as revelatory documentary i.e Dispatches on C.4!

'Stars live in luxury whilst parents and in-laws are left to struggle with rats and floods..'

Oh no, no I'm not watching that. Does she know yet whether she is a Patron for the Missing Persons charity, or has she at least had the decency to pipe down on that?
Mank at Di’s flat
Time stamp 21:56

Reactions: 5

I agree with everything you posted, but this really stood out for me. I think he has a very dark side to him, and i am finding him more and more uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart

I’m good thank you. I don’t know how to post it but this morning one of the comments on coffee moaning asked about Nanny Di as they felt that they couldn’t take in the tears over Owen knowing how Di is living. Someone else will be able to find it I’m sure.

Mank at Di’s flat
Time stamp 21:56
Thank you 🙏

It truly is heartbreaking seeing her flat like that. I was just googling mark and Nadias address last night and it was easy to find their house on google earth so I know that they must be able to help her get her flat straight.

They surely could afford to pay a workman to do some jobs for her to get her straight?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.