Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Di is a hoarder by the looks of her flat, they all are. She obviously doesn't want anyone in the flat because of the mess, she's had a solicitor's letter because she's allegedly refused access. Some people can't be helped. I'm shocked that she hasn't got any carpet tbh and I use the word shocked because when we are told in almost every Vlog that Nadia is off the telly and how middle class they are and we see them splashing the cash on rubbish, I would assume he'd have the money to help his mother out. Mark obviously doesn't give her anything or help her in anyway apart from buy her some onion ring and cheeto crisps when she comes round. It would be interesting to know how much time she spent at their house before he needed her for the vlogs?
They don't even provide Di with a decent room at their house, doesn't she have a mattress on the floor surrounded by their rubbish, you never see her being given any food to take home, she's dragged about for walks she finds hard, up bloody loads of steps, frightened to death by the masks, working in their garden, they are using and abusing her and its shameful and disgusting. Rant over

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It’s all set up because they have no content. Bratia will have said I’ll tell you not to decorate the tree. But you and your mum do it while I’m at work. I’ll go mad when I come hone shouting. MAAAAARK Then we will take it all off and do it again. You dance around like a gurning idiot and throw yourself on the floor. That will fill up 30 minutes. It’s all so obvious. Di is wheeled in and treated like a performing animal. Mank torments her the same way he torments the dogs. Meanwhile the house is still a filthy hovel with every surface, floor, cupboard and drawer filled with crap. There’s even a rotting half eaten chicken on the worktop. 🤢 The place must stink. Bratia was on a live late last night saying she’s tidied up and the subs haven’t seen it yet. Can’t wait to see her idea of tidy!
it is set up to a certain extent, but nittys bad mood and intolerance is not and she cant hide it as that is who she is - a nasty cow - attention seeking & doesnt really like anyone in her home part from her own family

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Of course it was set up you could see her trying not to laugh when she got home and also filming herself saying they better not be decorating it. Everything about that woman is fake and maddie giving her orders out you can tell who rules the roost in that house I bet it's a constant battle with her and nitty to be queen bee in that house.
Sorry I always have to stick up for children, even though she is going to be 18, she's still a kid. She will have learned her Mother's ways, but also she must have seen/heard a lot of fights which would have been very frightening growing up, so isn't it natural she would step in to look after those who are being bullied, and possibly the only way she knows how, is by doing what you have seen the leader of your pack do? I'm not a therapist, but I have had a lot of therapy, and I feel that is what my therapist would be pointing out to me.

Reactions: 5
Notice when mark finally went to her flat he was lurking around and the moment she would go to speak about an issue he Would shout about his discovery of some object she hoard and says ‘ oh look at this looks at that ‘ . He doesn’t listen to her and is trying to deflect because at end of the day it’s his responsibility for her well being too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Bullies, pair of em. If i was di id be ramming that trumpet up manks arse! Altho, he’d probably like that 🤢

the way they treat di is disgraceful. That walk was too much for her....he dunt give a duck tho, its all about content for him.

Vlogmas....they havent even bothered showing the tree in the living room been decorated or the teens room. Its a tit tip everywhere you look. Iv never known anything like it, i cant imagine living in that mess.....i couldnt go to bed knowing there was a rotting chicken carcass in the kitchen. Its just bizarre to me how lazy they are.

His gurning sweaty face is giving me the rage the more i see it. Theres nothing funny about the abusive weirdo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bullies, pair of em. If i was di id be ramming that trumpet up manks arse! Altho, he’d probably like that 🤢

the way they treat di is disgraceful. That walk was too much for her....he dunt give a duck tho, its all about content for him.

Vlogmas....they havent even bothered showing the tree in the living room been decorated or the teens room. Its a tit tip everywhere you look. Iv never known anything like it, i cant imagine living in that mess.....i couldnt go to bed knowing there was a rotting chicken carcass in the kitchen. Its just bizarre to me how lazy they are.

His gurning sweaty face is giving me the rage the more i see it. Theres nothing funny about the abusive weirdo.
Someone mentioned that chicken 2 days ago, he must be mixing up the vlogs, how can you have a carcass on the side for, we talking 4..5 days?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d love to be able to read his list that he flashed in the coffee moaning today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned that chicken 2 days ago, he must be mixing up the vlogs, how can you have a carcass on the side for, we talking 4..5 days?
As far as I can tell the last day of filming for vlogmas was Friday yet there was still Saturday, Sunday and yesterday of Vlogmas.
Am I wrong in thinking other YouTubers film a fresh vlog per day for each days viewing?
What a pile of rubbish it all is,

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yes i agree he is patronising and dismissive of diane basically she has to trail after him and keep up if she likes it or not.
He shows zero consideration about how she is feeling yet milks her tears for all they are worth once she has had enough.
I'll never forget when she started crying in the garden a while back and part of the vlog title was nanny di is having a mini breakdown!! (this was just before the infamous gnome gate kicked off).
So tears (pain) is a valuble commodity for filming (for the subs and more revenue) but not giving a hug or actually engaging with your own mother? :mad:
He just reels her in to suit his own needs and agenda (for example when nadia was away filming the circle) and then off back she trots to what is basically a hovel!!
You know they had the freebie de cluttering experts in themselves why not do something similar for diane?
I know she is consumed by hoarding but its not good for her. Don't just show your mothers terrible living conditions and then just walk away thats inhumane.
Or does he like women both needing him and living in a tit tip toxic enviroment that could be damaging to their health?
Sadly i can hazard a guess as to the answer to that question but the really sad thing is it doesn't have to be that way!!
History doesn't need to repeat itself you don't have to repeat the same mistakes as your parents its not etched in stone you can break the negative pattern if you want to we all can?
For goodness sake for someone who i think feels secretly insecure about his masculinity (emasculated) why not just deal with your issues then by doing something?
Not talking or wallowing in pity but instead to take action when action is needed (instead of passive aggressively gaslighting and manipulating every available female).
Or is the only action he is interested in is when its in the bedroom or in front of a camera.
The show must go on but all he is doing is showing up his family and away from the camera just runs away (like from his first 2 partners) leaving the women behind to struggle or pick up the pieces but you know poor mark is still the victim in all of this?
That train of thought just beggars belief the audacity of that man to claim he is hard done by when his mother is in pain trying to keep up with his selfish demands (please him) because any attention is better than no attention at all.
I find this actually sadistic.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’d love to be able to read his list that he flashed in the coffee moaning today!

Maybe it's all of our addresses. Manks, Xander and Ashley will be arriving on your doorstep anytime soon. Be afraid, be very afraid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Aren't we due a gross INSTA photo? The fairylightsuspenders shoot seems like ages ago. Maybe she's waiting for things to calm down after Fartgate. Or waiting for, just before Maddie's Birthday so she can upstage her again.

NB:
I am very aware my post is one of 'stirring the pot.' Fancied some Tattle giggles. The Nanni Di posts got to me and I haven't even watched the vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Aren't we due a gross INSTA photo? The fairylightsuspenders shoot seems like ages ago. Maybe she's waiting for things to calm down after Fartgate. Or waiting for, just before Maddie's Birthday so she can upstage her again.

NB:
I am very aware my post is one of 'stirring the pot.' Fancied some Tattle giggles. The Nanni Di posts got to me and I haven't even watched the vlog.

• Haha
The way they are with Diane is so wrong. Mark with that trumpet, Nadia making her feel un-welcome. It was sad to see her walking up those steps at the park. Why can't they take her to a garden centre and why can't Mark drive her all the way home, or at least drop her off closer to the station, instead of filming her walking? Also, did anyone else see Mark making a load noise close to Toffee's head when she was on the stairs? Toffee seemed in distress.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why does eveyone call Dianne, Nanny Di? Do the girls call Nadia's parents, grandpa Teddy? or Nanny Bobbie? If the grandchildren address them simply by their first names, I find that is the ultimate sign of disrespect. I am sure their other grandchildren (Dina's children) probably address Dina and Nadia's parents correctly as grandfather and grandmother. The other thing I always remember is Dianne is 70 years old and Nadia is 56 years old, only 14 years between them, but Nadia still insists on calling her Nanny Di, even when the poor woman is right infront of her and she is directly having a conversation with her !! Nadia's dad is 85 years old ..........25years difference between him and Mark but only 15 years between him and Dianne, ........ so maybe Dianne and Mark should follow Nadia's example start calling him "Granpa Nads" or "Grandpa Ted":ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you!

Ok, stirring.. I've only JUST noticed on the thumbnails along the top of their yt page the 'Family' consists of 3 Grandparents and her 2 kids.
I know there are millions of very lonely people who have no family and would consider that a lot; but for a 'Nadia Sawalha and Family' channel, it's a bleedin' joke! As I don't pay either, do her Mum & Dad appear anymore on the Sunday show? Their thumbnail is ridiculous, they could be anyone.

Bit of a dire stir, but, I thought I would start somewhere.😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.