Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread created please carry on here

had to leave the last bit out as too long.

Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes and too many fweebies and twees... I am a tattler get me out of here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great new thread title 🙂

I see the vlogmas hasnt gone up yet, should have been 8.00, I bet the subs are there waiting for it. If they are they're very sad people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes because they've really stuck to the rules...glad people are seeing through them..
Screenshot_20201206-213125_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Great new thread title 🙂

I see the vlogmas hasnt gone up yet, should have been 8.00, I bet the subs are there waiting for it. If they are they're very sad people
I have been sat patiently waiting for it 👎....😂

Yes because they've really stuck to the rules...glad people are seeing through them..
View attachment 337229
What a crock of tit... shown restraint...🙄

Lies Lies .....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
TLDR

Vlogmas has begun.

There was a fart noise as Nadia stretched on Loose Women.

M is hoping to become a counsellor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with all the bread?
They’re a family of 4 with Di as a visitor.🙄
Maybe they’re making loads of sandwiches for party to christen the teenagers room?
That’s probably why there all that Corona beer, vodka and Gin.
The clues will be there peeps.
Eyes peeled.👀
I wonder if we have more Nutella toasties to look forward to! 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So nanny di has a black eye because she lives in squalor and hoarding mess. Just watch the vlogmas, mark rewriting history again by saying him and nanny Thelma always went to get the tree and nanny di correcting him saying actually she went every year, she only came a couple of times, go Di

• Haha
  • Sad
Wow just had a quick skim through the vlog showing Di's flat. Nadia's "off the telly" but mother in law lives in squalor. Why don't they help her out with the flooding? I couldn't sit back and watch a parent of mine live like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Clicked on the latest vlog and not only was there an AD before the vlog even starts which grates me but there he is recording himself with that Snapchat filter which shows all the thick plaque on his bottom teeth. Clicked off straight away. He is a 50 year old pathetic man acting like a silly little boy. Makes me cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Vlogmas #6 Review

Started to watch the latest Christmas Vlog only to discover a few minutes in that he was filming himself literally dripping with sweat which is disgusting to watch .. he then implied his mother was a dog by giving her an advent calendar for dogs which is pure nasty, he then took pleasure in making toffee the dog growl and upsetting her once again... Poor dog!!! He's so cruel to his dogs 😡

That's all I could stomach so I clicked off..

He's a nasty disgusting horrible little man who ruins everything he's involved with 🙄

If his filming is a correlation with how his brain works, it's a nasty dark place inside his head...

I just wish he'd shut up and disappear 🤔

• Heart
How many days is he going to drag out decorating the tree? I've only skimmed bits but wow is this all they are going to do? I found his beahviour towards Di in the latest vlog very disturbing. The way he stood there with his pig mask while she screams in fright and then blowing the trumpet in her ear. I had to switch it off, he will say it's banter but from what I'm watching it verges on abuse. He wants to be a counsellor? I find that extremely concerning.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if we have more Nutella toasties to look forward to! 👀
N will selflessly thickly butter all of that bread before gobbling up the lot on behalf of the vulnerable submissives who are not able afford their own loaves after forking out a bargain £1.99 a month to be part of the SwadderEley cult.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.