Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't her sister Dina do a big clean a few months ago? I remember she cleaned the toilit. Maybe they just get her in once a year.
Sounds about right, probably only gets an annual clean. He filmed the toiLIT before Dina last cleaned it and it was almost certainly the filthiest one I have ever seen, or maybe on a par with one I saw at the Reading music festival a few years ago., and that one made me heave:sick::sick:....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m good thank you. I don’t know how to post it but this morning one of the comments on coffee moaning asked about Nanny Di as they felt that they couldn’t take in the tears over Owen knowing how Di is living. Someone else will be able to find it I’m sure.

Thank you 🙏

It truly is heartbreaking seeing her flat like that. I was just googling mark and Nadias address last night and it was easy to find their house on google earth so I know that they must be able to help her get her flat straight.

They surely could afford to pay a workman to do some jobs for her to get her straight?

Here you go;

1607370420840.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
.. their garden IS the rubbish tip, nothing to do with the council. Didn't 'The man called Tarick' clear up their 18ft pile of crap from their rat infested GARDEN? I don't think you put your unrecycled, 'lets throw EVERYTHING in one bin liner' rubbish into the garden. No wonder the council didn't pick it up, they don't if you don't recycle. Well that's what happens where I live, no idea about Croydon, over to @missmickey, you're near that area aren't you?

I can't even bear to look at the Nanni Di's flat vlogs, I'll punch a hole in my wall if I do.
All local authorities are stretched and Croydon Council is in the red. However, even if a council had a surplus of funds, I'd hope they wouldn't spend it on a service where lazy residents' years-old unsorted rubbish is whisked away from their back gardens. They'll be wanting someone to scrape their plates for them next. Obviously the call they put out for a carer to wash the smelly Narc went unheard.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg gifted crumpet slippers from warburtons that are being sold to help FareShare a charity that helping fight hunger and food waste ....

The Irony Nadia Sawala the biggest culprit of food waste

Instead of her putting her dirty feet in these She should have kept these in the box Auctioned them off sign her autograph on them or something someone will want her autograph and then give the the proceeds to fairshare my god this woman i detest her .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m confused, do the girls want to be in the vlogs or not? If they don’t someone is making sure they feature quite a lot, either talking, laughing or full view via a reflection in the patio window

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also, can those flaming Gingerbread Men dance any slower? I'm sure he has slowed it down to take up time. I'm thinking come on, I'll only have 10 seconds to watch Bratia on her phone instead of 30 :rolleyes:
the dancing ginger bread men are stock footage. unfortunately the music laid of the top is completely out of itme with their dancing and of a different tempo. they should hire a professional editor to edit their videos who would pick up on something like this.

maddie could probably have written a song to go over the top like about how lady gingerbread girls heart is broke and she is crying all the time and worried that her biscuit self will go soggy but that also probably wouldn't matched with the tempo and turned to gingerbread men in to dastardly fellows dancing on the grave of her broken heart or other images from an amy winehouse video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Vlogmas 7 and I see they are STILL decorating the tree. I take it he is stretching out one day to 23 vlogs.

the dancing ginger bread men are stock footage. unfortunately the music laid of the top is completely out of itme with their dancing and of a different tempo. they should hire a professional editor to edit their videos who would pick up on something like this
A 10 year old could do a better job. He can't even adjust the loud music overlay in the vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Vlogmas 7 and I see they are STILL decorating the tree. I take it he is stretching out one day to 23 vlogs.
But he’s almost decided to apply to become a nearly full time, not quite PhD master’s degree candidate - and that takes up a lot of time! 😉🎄😉🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the dancing ginger bread men are stock footage. unfortunately the music laid of the top is completely out of itme with their dancing and of a different tempo. they should hire a professional editor to edit their videos who would pick up on something like this.

The trouble with Manky is that he wants his cult members to believe he's a genius when it comes to film making. As cormorant has clearly proved, the reality is so very far from that.

What a deluded, bullshitting little man you are Manky. 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 13

They should also hire a professional dance teacher (Dina back on the SwadderElery payroll?) to show them how to do the Gingerbread Man Dance, as promised in Vlogmas 2019...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched a Zoe (Sugg) Vlogmas video, haven't watched her for many years. But my goodness the difference in her vlogs and Marks attempts at vlogmas are a million miles apart. I know they're different people, age, etc. But just on a professional level, like planning out the vlogs, the times they are posted daily, the content...no comparison. I'm actually enjoying her vlogmas so far this year...easy watching. Mark could take a leaf out of her organisational/always on time skills at very least.

Reactions: 8
Tonight’s Vlogmas is just the usual amount of shouting, gurning, singing, lisping, trumpet blowing, juvenile behaviour. Mank being unkind to Di. Then Di overreacting to absolutely everything. Bratia complaining and demanding. More tree decorating. The house is still a tit tip. Everything is still chaotic. The level of noise is unbearable. Mank brings everything down to base level with his lewd inappropriate behaviour. They all still look filthy. Nothing changes. They are pathetic as ever.

Edited to say Bratia strips to her underwear again 🙄. Nothing changes!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The trouble with Manky is that he wants his cult members to believe he's a genius when it comes to film making. As cormorant has clearly proved, the reality is so very far from that.

What a deluded, bullshitting little man you are Manky. 👎
Yes don't forget in his mind he's a genius (so whatever crap content he puts out its bound to be the golden standard) why because its been blessed by the hand of auteur mark adderley and cough his excellent editing skills.(take note thelma schoonmaker!)
We know this because he keeps on telling us this as does nadia so it must be true because what else does the very in demand multi skilled filmaker do all day?
Patience after all is needed because he does have his hands full...its not easy you know...
he is so so busy....oh and hilarious in his own self effacing way not that he likes to boast or anything but check out his latest incarnation....
Colin hunt!! C.hunt now i know that they say you should never drop your aitches (h) but just this once i really think you should...
Then i think his true identity is revealed..!
Yes he's one crazeee guy...or just plain crazy? :rolleyes: you decide?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tonight’s vlogmas-🙄
We’ve seen the tree decorating way too much for this years vlogmas episodes so far.
The tiny sword.., already seen it.
Nanny Di’s bruised face was referred to as if for the first time... on at least a half a dozen occasions.
Yeah, we know, you already showed us.
We’ve seen inside the loft several times in the last week.
Already seen Bratia in her tiny tights in her Loose Women dressing room.
We know Mark got a big box of chocolates... saw them already.
Been there, done that. 😶
Yawn, Yawn, Yawn.
Of course, she had to get lots of new footage of her zooming in on her boobs, in a nude colour bra... making out it was to do with her trousers not fitting... which they did in the end.
Just an excuse to be half naked again.
🙄
Notice she came in from Loose Women and started ranting that they shouldn’t have decorated the tree,
(There’s nicer ways to say it.)
BUT-
She didn’t wash her hands.
(Doh- Pandemic)
His editing has become more hap-hazard,
The days are all mixed up.
He has edited things into the vlog at the beginning which happened after stuff which was edited in at the end.
This is one of my many grievances with them, (although it’s minor compared to their other scams) which put me off them.
They used to film, edit and post in the same day,
You’d be sure that what you watched at night, had happened that day.
Also...
I see the curly girl method is still working well for her. (Not.)
LIAR🤥

Ashley Gardner (bless him) has competition. 😶
(2nd pic below.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He's so nasty and cruel. He's willing to film his mother's distress BUT DO NOTHING to help her resolve it. Using her distress as a way to fill his vlog and profiteer from it is a new low...

As it's a council flat it looks like he's let her wait ages for the council to come around and sort it for free rather than put his hand in his pocket and pay for a plumber to sort it out promptly...

His "middle class" bank balance obviously decided to let his "working class" mother join the free but lengthy council repair waiting list...

Mark Adderley your a completely selfish, lazy W*NKER 😡

Even if you didn't want to put your hand in your pocket you could have turned her water off at the stop cock to avoid any water coming into her flat and let her stay with you until the council came around to fix it...😡

It amuses me how we are labelled trolls, for telling the truth, but the Selfish Sawalha-Adderleys are put up on a pedestal despite how low their behaviour sinks! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
He's so nasty and cruel. He's willing to film his mother's distress BUT DO NOTHING to help her resolve it. Using her distress as a way to fill his vlog and profiteer from it is a new low...

As it's a council flat it looks like he's let her wait ages for the council to come around and sort it for free rather than put his hand in his pocket and pay for a plumber to sort it out promptly...

His "middle class" bank balance obviously decided to let his "working class" mother join the free but lengthy council repair waiting list...

Mark Adderley your a completely selfish, lazy W*NKER 😡

Even if you didn't want to put your hand in your pocket you could have turned her water off at the stop cock to avoid any water coming into her flat and let her stay with you until the council came around to fix it...😡

It amuses me how we are labelled trolls, for telling the truth, but the Selfish Sawalha-Adderleys are put up on a pedestal despite how low their behaviour sinks! 🙃
Di's flat is appalling, she like M is a hoarder, impossible to keep clean so must be a health hazard too, an accident waiting to happen, a fire hazard, how on earth did she recuperate after her knee ops...I'm so angry and upset to see her living like this, and cannot believe he is happy to film it all, a complete tosser

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Di's flat is appalling, she like M is a hoarder, impossible to keep clean so must be a health hazard too, an accident waiting to happen, a fire hazard, how on earth did she recuperate after her knee ops...I'm so angry and upset to see her living like this, and cannot believe he is happy to film it all, a complete tosser
In the other night’s vlog Murk and Nanny Di discussed the fact that she’s received a letter from a solicitor because she has refused to let the repairmen in to replace her door (and presumably for other necessary repairs). Maybe his filming it is a way to persuade her to accept some help even though Nuttya dismissively questioned the severity of any leak. The conditions are appalling and do not need to be such.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.