Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the bread?
They’re a family of 4 with Di as a visitor.🙄
Maybe they’re making loads of sandwiches for a party to christen the teenagers room?
That’s probably why there’s all that Corona beer, vodka and Gin.
The clues will be there peeps.
Eyes peeled.👀
The last time I saw them with that much bread they were gearing up for Maddie’s birthday party with her friends last year. How much you wanna bet they are going to do it again this year, Covid be damned? Maybe not, but if so, it will be another example of their lies and hypocrisy. See around :40 (loads of bread, Corona and other stuff) and 2:40 (wrapped sandwiches with said bread) here from last year:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They are completely out of touch with reality...

Last week Nadia kept filming herself semi naked... No one but their weirdo fans want to see naked nadia... OUT OF TOUCH...

The OTT tree and decorations #gifts are completely inappropriate in relation to the majority of families who are having a tough time re the pandemic... OUT OF TOUCH...

Nadia's gluttonous food shop is sooooo out of touch, the subs I've seen dont look like they can afford the M&S ready meals that she greedily filled her freezers with... OUT OF TOUCH...

All they are interested in showing is excess... They say they've nothing to film? The most obvious things to film would have been the simple low cost suggestions their subs made...

A how to make a lovely Christmas without overspending would have been PERFECT things to film but greedy pig nadia isn't interested in wholesome reasonably priced things, she is all about greed and excess, everything has to be about overspending where they are concerned...

At least the large shelf that is developing just above her arse is a new place to store the excessive things she buys! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Mark in the pig masks just makes him look even more like a paedophile 🙄 he’s so weird with Nanny Di!

He’s the last person I’d want as an addiction therapist!!

Also, the fact they have so much money yet can allow Nanny Di to live in that disgusting dirty dingy flat is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1607333341276.jpeg
Do remember how animated Nadia was to the council about the BIN COLLECTION
Compared to
NANNY DI’s FLAT FLOOD ..........
...........Silence I don’t think she has even visited and Nadia always infers Di is exaggerating!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Vlogmas 6. Mank just continuously bullies di. Moodie/kiki just sits and laughs....clearly used to manks abuse towards women. Its not funny, not one bit of it.
mank just sweats profusely everywhere...all of the time.
Mank mocks di some more, di’s problems with her flat is just her being ‘dramatic’. Poor woman is living in a hovel which is an accident waiting to happen....but yeh, lets gaslight her into thinking its all her fault.

Am i the only one who thinks the novelty baubles are far from beautiful? I wouldnt have any of them naff things in my house never mind on my tree. Every yr on vlogmas the arrrr and awww over the same tit baubles, any one would think they were golden magical amazing things.....they are not!! ffs....what a borefest 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 24
They are completely out of touch with reality...

Last week Nadia kept filming herself semi naked... No one but their weirdo fans want to see naked nadia... OUT OF TOUCH...

The OTT tree and decorations #gifts are completely inappropriate in relation to the majority of families who are having a tough time re the pandemic... OUT OF TOUCH...

Nadia's gluttonous food shop is sooooo out of touch, the subs I've seen dont look like they can afford the M&S ready meals that she greedily filled her freezers with... OUT OF TOUCH...

All they are interested in showing is excess... They say they've nothing to film? The most obvious things to film would have been the simple low cost suggestions their subs made...

A how to make a lovely Christmas without overspending would have been PERFECT things to film but greedy pig nadia isn't interested in wholesome reasonably priced things, she is all about greed and excess, everything has to be about overspending where they are concerned...

At least the large shelf that is developing just above her arse is a new place to store the excessive things she buys! 🤣
It only seems like yesterday when she was nipping in to Poundland buying a few new decs for their tree and pairs of glasses. I just can't watch all the "look at us, buying and being #gifted stuff that few of you suckers would be able to afford" bollocks. I used to think it was only some of the very young youtubers that couldn't see the crassness in some of their output, but sadly even the over 50's have a warped moral compass. Shame on you Nits and Manks. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Vlogmas 6. Mank just continuously bullies di. Moodie/kiki just sits and laughs....clearly used to manks abuse towards women. Its not funny, not one bit of it.
mank just sweats profusely everywhere...all of the time.
Mank mocks di some more, di’s problems with her flat is just her being ‘dramatic’. Poor woman is living in a hovel which is an accident waiting to happen....but yeh, lets gaslight her into thinking its all her fault.

Am i the only one who thinks the novelty baubles are far from beautiful? I wouldnt have any of them naff things in my house never mind on my tree. Every yr on vlogmas the arrrr and awww over the same tit baubles, any one would think they were golden magical amazing things.....they are not!! ffs....what a borefest 😴
Remember they are planning to have 18 trees altogether 😴 💤... Are we going to see tree decorating every night. Zzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Kiki giggles a lot because of nerves. I feel sorry for her really, I noticed the large box of chocolates Mark bought went straight on Maddie's lap. Kiki never gets a look in.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The 18 tree thing wont happen, theyre too bone idle to sort it.....theres some chicken thats been on the side for 3 days cos they cant be arsed to put it in the bin, so theres no way they can organise/decorate 18 bloody trees! They are the type of ppl who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery!! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
They are the type of ppl who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery!! 😂
Well I’m sure they could manage that ‘Piss up in a brewery’ with Lisa and Aunty Pat during a COVID Lockdown haha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 337645Do remember how animated Nadia was to the council about the BIN COLLECTION
Compared to
NANNY DI’s FLAT FLOOD ..........
...........Silence I don’t think she has even visited and Nadia always infers Di is exaggerating!! 😡

She looks like she's stepped straight out from behind the bar of The Queen Vic in that first pic, and in the second, well........

1607334248851.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Well I’m sure they could manage that ‘Piss up in a brewery’ with Lisa and Aunty Pat during a COVID Lockdown haha 😆
haha she’d drink the brewery dry!! I didnt think that line thru before i wrote it did i 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How bloody boring is vlogmas.... he's only got Di there so he can film still....treats her like crap....😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think Kiki giggles a lot because of nerves. I feel sorry for her really, I noticed the large box of chocolates Mark bought went straight on Maddie's lap. Kiki never gets a look in.
Yes, definitely a nervous laugh. I really think that she is the only one in that household that actually cares about Di.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why don't they sort the coffees out and the Insta post before going live on youtube? I only ever head over to plant a thumbs down but I always notice their disorganisation. She's always there with three chins looking down at her phone and then disappears to make coffee. Looking down at her phone all time is why her neck has prematurely aged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate the way manky treats his mother, he never takes care of her properly but I have to say she is definitely more at ease when she comes to stay when nitty is out of the house. It's pretty obvious they don't like each other but I think Di does love manky and the girls it's just a shame that he doesn't reciprocate the love and just uses her to make him money on his crap YT channel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if they are having the 18th party early rather than on xmas day where it would be more difficult for them to do if they were having family round on on xmas day - bet they are doing it this weekend?

I hate the way manky treats his mother, he never takes care of her properly but I have to say she is definitely more at ease when she comes to stay when nitty is out of the house. It's pretty obvious they don't like each other but I think Di does love manky and the girls it's just a shame that he doesn't reciprocate the love and just uses her to make him money on his crap YT channel.
yes she is more leaxed when Nitty not there and seemsto be careful what she says and does when nitty is there

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think it is clear Nadia is not keen on Di, Di walks around on eggshells and seems to agree with everything Mark or Nadia says in order not to upset them.

• Sad
What’s with all the bread?
They’re a family of 4 with Di as a visitor.🙄
Maybe they’re making loads of sandwiches for a party to christen the teenagers room?
That’s probably why there’s all that Corona beer, vodka and Gin.
The clues will be there peeps.
Eyes peeled.👀
Is it #gifted bread? I mean can you get #gifted bread? Is #gifted bread a thing???:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if N is lined up to replace Andrea on Loose Women as anchor? She did say around the same time that Andrea quit that she will be on loose loads in the future? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.