Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does eveyone call Dianne, Nanny Di? Do the girls call Nadia's parents, grandpa Teddy? or Nanny Bobbie? If the grandchildren address them simply by their first names, I find that is the ultimate sign of disrespect. I am sure their other grandchildren (Dina's children) probably address Dina and Nadia's parents correctly as grandfather and grandmother. The other thing I always remember is Dianne is 70 years old and Nadia is 56 years old, only 14 years between them, but Nadia still insists on calling her Nanny Di, even when the poor woman is right infront of her and she is directly having a conversation with her !! Nadia's dad is 85 years old ..........25years difference between him and Mark but only 15 years between him and Dianne, ........ so maybe Dianne and Mark should follow Nadia's example start calling him "Granpa Nads" or "Grandpa Ted":ROFLMAO:
Yes, all their name stuff is a bit weird, sort of a way of remaining detached emotionally, or maybe I'm going too deep:rolleyes:.

I suppose it's like having a nickname. Always wondered why they call her Dad Teddy, and on Wikipedia her Mum is called Roberta yet they call her Betty and then Dina is, Dina:unsure:

Reactions: 10
Yes, all their name stuff is a bit weird, sort of a way of remaining detached emotionally, or maybe I'm going too deep:rolleyes:.

I suppose it's like having a nickname. Always wondered why they call her Dad Teddy, and on Wikipedia her Mum is called Roberta yet they call her Betty and then Dina is, Dina:unsure:
Apparently, Kiki and Maddie couldn't pronounce Roberta when they were little, so they said Betty. But why would they be calling their grandmother her first name anyway? And, why do the adults call her Betty? In fact, it's weird that Nadia calls both her parents Betty and Teddy...I wonder if it is her way of rebelling for things she resents from her childhood?

Reactions: 16
I’d love to be able to read his list that he flashed in the coffee moaning today!
On last night’s vlog Di said she had thought about getting up in the night to eat some and Mank said I wouldn’t it’s been there about three days - or words to that effect.

• Sick
  • Wow
Apparently, Kiki and Maddie couldn't pronounce Roberta when they were little, so they said Betty. But why would they be calling their grandmother her first name anyway? And, why do the adults call her Betty? In fact, it's weird that Nadia calls both her parents Betty and Teddy...I wonder if it is her way of rebelling for things she resents from her childhood?
I don't think she has anything to rebel for, she's a spoiled brat who has obviously always got her own way. I'm sure that's why her family don't get involved regarding the lewd, unsavoury, downright embarrassing INSTA photos etc. They are so used to her showing off, toddler tantrums, greedy me, me,me personality.
I think if anything Dina and Julia would have more of a right to rebel, can you imagine being trapped in a house growing up with her?

• Heart
Great minds Hopscotch! Thanks for the timestamp livlalottxx.

1607439246003.png

Recycling + hoovering + Post Office. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I also have a list of mundane things to squeeze in somehow between living and working. I can't imagine showing anyone, as if it justified my busy busy existence. To be fair, I can't decipher it all but I'd definitely add showering. I suppose I should be grateful that M wrote 'cut my gnarly fingernails' on yesterday's pressing Hot List and managed to fit it in.

How on Earth will M fit in the counseling course with all that on his plate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Edit vlog, post office, desk downstairs, sofa downstairs, something about wardrobes??
View attachment 339392
Does 10) say, Stuff for recycling? Oh dear:rolleyes: I suppose I haven't said hello in a while. 👋 Hi Manks. Please do film yourself recycling, now that I would find interesting.

Cardboard goes in cardboard & paper bin
Plastic goes in Plastics bin
Tin goes in tin bin
Food waste goes in food caddy (go on throw the chicken in, you can do it)
Anything else non-recyclable, goes in General Household Waste, which would include you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does 10) say, Stuff for recycling? Oh dear:rolleyes: I suppose I haven't said hello in a while. 👋 Hi Manks. Please do film yourself recycling, now that I would find interesting.

Cardboard goes in cardboard & paper bin
Plastic goes in Plastics bin
Tin goes in tin bin
Food waste goes in food caddy (go on throw the chicken in, you can do it)
Anything else non-recyclable, goes in General Household Waste, which would include you.
:ROFLMAO:

Cardboard goes in cardboard & paper bin skip
Plastic goes in Plastics bin skips x3 (with another 2 on order for mid April, when they eventually take down the Christmas vulgarity)
Tin goes in tin bin
Food waste goes in food caddy Nadia (go on throw the chicken in, you can do it)
Nothing goes to the charity shop, despite their lies
Anything else non-recyclable, goes in General Household Waste, which would include M. 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I always have to stick up for children, even though she is going to be 18, she's still a kid. She will have learned her Mother's ways, but also she must have seen/heard a lot of fights which would have been very frightening growing up, so isn't it natural she would step in to look after those who are being bullied, and possibly the only way she knows how, is by doing what you have seen the leader of your pack do? I'm not a therapist, but I have had a lot of therapy, and I feel that is what my therapist would be pointing out to me.
Yes the girls have probably seen a lot of fighting going on, lots of weird things, bad language etc. but they are still their parents and it is still their house. How many times have we seen maddie's disrespect for her mother and who can forget the time they all went shopping and nitty wanted to buy trainers, both girls were vile to her but I suppose as the old saying goes you have your pup and you rear your dog. They obviously should have had some discipline in their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Edit vlog, post office, desk downstairs, sofa downstairs, something about wardrobes??
View attachment 339392
Is there anything on the list about tidying up that ugly bookcase behind the tree and closing the bloody doors, drives me mad, oh and the dishwasher draw, I notice even that doll's house by the TV has its doors n windows open, wtf..

• Haha
Sorry I always have to stick up for children, even though she is going to be 18, she's still a kid. She will have learned her Mother's ways, but also she must have seen/heard a lot of fights which would have been very frightening growing up, so isn't it natural she would step in to look after those who are being bullied, and possibly the only way she knows how, is by doing what you have seen the leader of your pack do? I'm not a therapist, but I have had a lot of therapy, and I feel that is what my therapist would be pointing out to me.
Honestly the highlight of vlogmas so far was maddie "telling" Nadia not to move the trees by using reasoned argument and saying they were best where they are (whether she believes it or not). You can tell she thinks her mother is a bit of silly cow. and I'm not going to be all "how dreadful a child thinks her mother is a silly cow", because Nadia is a damn silly cow, and good for Maddie for recognising her mother's immature and frankly thick and ridiculous nature and coming up strategies to deal with her. Finally some actually mature behaviour from someone in that house. it's just a shame a minor is having to expend energy managing her mother rather than focusing it on her own future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's so nasty and cruel. He's willing to film his mother's distress BUT DO NOTHING to help her resolve it. Using her distress as a way to fill his vlog and profiteer from it is a new low...

As it's a council flat it looks like he's let her wait ages for the council to come around and sort it for free rather than put his hand in his pocket and pay for a plumber to sort it out promptly...

His "middle class" bank balance obviously decided to let his "working class" mother join the free but lengthy council repair waiting list...

Mark Adderley your a completely selfish, lazy W*NKER 😡

Even if you didn't want to put your hand in your pocket you could have turned her water off at the stop cock to avoid any water coming into her flat and let her stay with you until the council came around to fix it...😡

It amuses me how we are labelled trolls, for telling the truth, but the Selfish Sawalha-Adderleys are put up on a pedestal despite how low their behaviour sinks! 🙃
not being funny but I bet Di won’t let people into her flat because of her hoarding. The way she supposedly swore at the woman on the phone about painting her door, I bet she’s a right Mardy old woman, and continually refuses entry, hence why she got that letter, it’s certainly not a one off.

• Wow
I am in hysterics with that list of basic domestic tasks ... well ok he does have to edit a vlog 😅! What does a "non busy" day look like then 😉 and then at 26.00 he says Nitty has unleashed a perfect storm scenario and he is not too pleased ... controlling Manky does not want her to say what they have to do today eventhough she says the subs have been following it all along ...so we have to wait for his next bloody vlog .. presumably a corker😉 anyway I'm thinking the wardrobes/dressing room??? Nads to clear wardrobe mentioned on that list plus moving of furniture downstairs and "he has a man arriving in an hour" ... don't live in the UK so not sure about lockdown/tier rules in respect to work being done in homes... what do you think guys??

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you!

Ok, stirring.. I've only JUST noticed on the thumbnails along the top of their yt page the 'Family' consists of 3 Grandparents and her 2 kids.
I know there are millions of very lonely people who have no family and would consider that a lot; but for a 'Nadia Sawalha and Family' channel, it's a bleedin' joke! As I don't pay either, do her Mum & Dad appear anymore on the Sunday show? Their thumbnail is ridiculous, they could be anyone.

Bit of a dire stir, but, I thought I would start somewhere.😁
Perfectly good stir @chipmunk.
One to be proud of in fact!😬

Reactions: 6
not being funny but I bet Di won’t let people into her flat because of her hoarding. The way she supposedly swore at the woman on the phone about painting her door, I bet she’s a right Mardy old woman, and continually refuses entry, hence why she got that letter, it’s certainly not a one off.
Yes I tend to agree. He’s a hoarder, it is as someone said on here a condition and causes hoarders extreme stress if anything is disrupted. He could still have that leak sorted out, but then to be fair to him & Bratia (just this once) maybe they have tried, maybe she doesn’t want people in her flat, maybe he did it to expose her so all the Nanni Di fans would say something on the comments. Right that’s enough speculation, I haven’t even seen the vlog, so I don’t really have a right to comment! 😂

Reactions: 5
Thank you!

Ok, stirring.. I've only JUST noticed on the thumbnails along the top of their yt page the 'Family' consists of 3 Grandparents and her 2 kids.
I know there are millions of very lonely people who have no family and would consider that a lot; but for a 'Nadia Sawalha and Family' channel, it's a bleedin' joke! As I don't pay either, do her Mum & Dad appear anymore on the Sunday show? Their thumbnail is ridiculous, they could be anyone.

Bit of a dire stir, but, I thought I would start somewhere.😁
Perfectly good stir @
On last night’s vlog Di said she had thought about getting up in the night to eat some and Mank said I wouldn’t it’s been there about three days - or words to that effect.
If this is about the chicken... why has she not made bone broth with it?
What kind of a woman is she?😱
It’s not like she has no chocLit to dip in it.🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.