Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mank is all talk an no action. Last thing he promised was the series for their channel with his 'friend'. Then there's the troll documentary, mental health doc, sci-fi film, Maddie and Nitty drama etc etc. All bs. I don't think he wants to go back to education, as that requires hours of study, away from an audience. What he craves is attention. He probably wants to do a pod cast, vlog, talking about drunks and rehab. That would make him centre stage.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
GOD! Ask someone whom you love a question then butt in and answer the question for them. Then turn it around to ME, ME, ME. What the f**k does she know about yoga anyway? 'Unfortunately you can't access emotions all the time from yoga.' No, not with you around you self-righteous, know it all, I'm so perfect and so KIND, Witch! (sorry Tattlers) but..

I see a man who has been struggling with longterm issues long before she came into his life, which she has exacerbated to gain control. She is the one on their first meeting who said let's go to bed, her biological clock was ticking, I call that entrapment. They tried to make it work for their first child's sake, but it looks to me like that marriage failed before it even happened.

Yes I know he has been behaving atrociously, most especially at the moment but SHE over a long period of time has broken him to bits. He has huge self esteem problems amongst other things. She has The Messiah complex, extreme feelings of grandiosity, she is above everyone else and every one must dance to the beat of her drum or, they are OUT.

No wonder he dragged her out in a box and dumped her in the front garden. How the man has managed not to have a drink is remarkable especially as she has it spread all over the kitchen which is positively evil.

I said this way way back, if the genders were swapped we would be calling what Nitty is doing here, Gaslighting and extreme emotional control and abuse.

He looks so, so sad. The body language, clenching his fists, almost in prayer, whilst she sits pointing her finger, waxing lyrical about everything that is wrong with him, not pausing for breath and battering him with words. He is seething, he looks like he is beginning to refuse to bend anymore. I hope for his sake and for his children's sake, he doesn't break, but breaks free.

As someone said earlier back, she knows what she is doing and keeps the witch out of sight, whilst he is slowly having a nervous breakdown in front of our eyes on the v-logs, coffee mornings and lives.

That was the real Manks on that timestamp, a husband who is not henpecked by his wife, but verbally battered into submission, every day.

Thank you @cormorant for that timestamp.
I agree with all of this.....her behaviour towards him here is completely abusive. Parasitic, controlling and sacrifcing his mental health so she can get all the good feelings herself.

Reactions: 10
Hes also learning the piano apparently.....looks like its time to spend the subs money 🤑

• Haha
  • Wow
Note it’s Thursday Tattlers and surprise, surprise, she’s not on Loose Women today.
He said she’s doing Loose from home tomorrow via Zoom.
Interesting.😏
She’s on probation methinks.
He was very disjointed this morning.
It was as if he were on the brink of tears throughout the whole thing.
Very detached and in a different head space completely.
It’s seems to be all crumbling beneath them.🤓
Tut, tut tut.
If she is losing her job on the 'telly' (so much for being on LW LOTS and LOTS this week Nits..?) All hell will be breaking loose in that house.
All she cares about is being famous and being rich. LW is the only link she has to terrestrial TV, she will be taking it out on everyone within close proximity.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Interesting to hear a little more about his mother this morning. Considering she only lost her long term partner/companion/dearest friend a year ago, she really does seem to be coping remarkably well.

• Sad
He did say the other day he is doing an MSc so I am guessing psychology related.
Jeepers Creepers! The poor kids all excited to go do thrir psychology degree, they rock up brimming with enthusiasm and desire AND THEN they realise they are sharing their class with a future patient!

Paying all that money to study and having to listen to his opinion constantly and never have their thoughts aired as he constantly shuts them down.

Can you imagine trying to study with him in the same room??? A smelly mature student who won't shut up!!!

Thankfully its never going to happen but just the thought is horrifying for any prospective enthusiastic students

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The constant posting of photos from his youth is embarrassing, he loves himself. Personally, I find him plain and he wouldn't be someone I'd look twice at especially now he looks so dirty and unkept. His laugh would also make me run a mile. His Michael Heseltine hair is dated but I think Mark has it like this because he has pointy ears apparently. It makes me cringe when Nadia runs her sausages fingers through his greasy hair telling him how handsome he is. Do that once the camera is off if you must!
I'm annoyed they never go fully in to their sex lives on HTSM so far. I particuarly want to find out how she holds on to her bag of crisps.
Sums both of them up perfectly.

I know quite a few people who laugh, when deep down they are finding the situation awkward and untenable and can't show their true emotions. Or possibly she was trying to make it funny? She's still a teenager, all of that will be hard to process, especially having witnessed God knows what for the last 17 years.
I agree but I also think M has made it the norm to ridicule and abuse N in front of the girls. That nervous laughter from them could be seen by him as them taking his ‘side’ so he encourages it.
I’ve witnessed Maddie especially making derogatory comments towards her Mum and laughing at similar derogatory comments from M towards N.
Once again it’s evidence of the girls following by example.
They know no better as they don’t mix with enough other responsible adults to pick up respectful morals.

Was the zoom live? I noticed it was dark outside at M & N house, but daylight at Caitlin's
I agree with all of this.....her behaviour towards him here is completely abusive. Parasitic, controlling and sacrifcing his mental health so she can get all the good feelings herself.
They are as bad as one another.
They’ve got together and created a MONSTER who is growing by the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
GOD! Ask someone whom you love a question then butt in and answer the question for them. Then turn it around to ME, ME, ME. What the f**k does she know about yoga anyway? 'Unfortunately you can't access emotions all the time from yoga.' No, not with you around you self-righteous, know it all, I'm so perfect and so KIND, Witch! (sorry Tattlers) but..

I see a man who has been struggling with longterm issues long before she came into his life, which she has exacerbated to gain control. She is the one on their first meeting who said let's go to bed, her biological clock was ticking, I call that entrapment. They tried to make it work for their first child's sake, but it looks to me like that marriage failed before it even happened.

Yes I know he has been behaving atrociously, most especially at the moment but SHE over a long period of time has broken him to bits. He has huge self esteem problems amongst other things. She has The Messiah complex, extreme feelings of grandiosity, she is above everyone else and every one must dance to the beat of her drum or, they are OUT.

No wonder he dragged her out in a box and dumped her in the front garden. How the man has managed not to have a drink is remarkable especially as she has it spread all over the kitchen which is positively evil.

I said this way way back, if the genders were swapped we would be calling what Nitty is doing here, Gaslighting and extreme emotional control and abuse.

He looks so, so sad. The body language, clenching his fists, almost in prayer, whilst she sits pointing her finger, waxing lyrical about everything that is wrong with him, not pausing for breath and battering him with words. He is seething, he looks like he is beginning to refuse to bend anymore. I hope for his sake and for his children's sake, he doesn't break, but breaks free.

As someone said earlier back, she knows what she is doing and keeps the witch out of sight, whilst he is slowly having a nervous breakdown in front of our eyes on the v-logs, coffee mornings and lives.

That was the real Manks on that timestamp, a husband who is not henpecked by his wife, but verbally battered into submission, every day.

Thank you @cormorant for that timestamp.
Ok, I remember you saying when you joined here how you thought nitty was to blame, ( I think alot of us used to like their channel, but then he took over) and felt sorry for Mank, but really, he's ruined her channel, after what I've read on here he's a smutty pervert, he's controlling, blames his mum for everything, I see a man who should get help and can afford it for his mh problems, I have zero sympathy for him, he gets off on his wallowing, his vunerable subs suck it up, quick question, is that why you wanted this thread to move to Nadia Instagram, so we could run her down without Mank?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok, I remember you saying when you joined here how you thought nitty was to blame, ( I think alot of us used to like their channel, but then he took over) and felt sorry for Mank, but really, he's ruined her channel, after what I've read on here he's a smutty pervert, he's controlling, blames his mum for everything, I see a man who should get help and can afford it for his mh problems, I have zero sympathy for him, he gets off on his wallowing, his vunerable subs suck it up, quick question, is that why you wanted this thread to move to Nadia Instagram, so we could run her down without Mank?
Hi @Maid22
I don't want anyone else taking the blame for my suggestion. Moving the thread to the Instagram thread was my idea, pure and simply as she has a bigger Instagram following.
You can see by my posts I am not a Mark fan in the slightest.
The Instagram issue was discussed amongst us and we decided to leave things as they are.

On another note, I said Mark was like a Harry Potter Dementor the other day, another similarly has come to mind, Walter Mitty!!! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi @Maid22
I don't want anyone else taking the blame for my suggestion. Moving the thread to the Instagram thread was my idea, pure and simply as she has a bigger Instagram following.
You can see by my posts I am not a Mark fan in the slightest.
The Instagram issue was discussed amongst us and we decided to leave things as they are.

On another note, I said Mark was like a Harry Potter Dementor the other day, another similarly has come to mind, Walter Mitty!!! 😁
Gosh, I'd never never think of you, sorry you think that 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jeepers Creepers! The poor kids all excited to go do thrir psychology degree, they rock up brimming with enthusiasm and desire AND THEN they realise they are sharing their class with a future patient!

Paying all that money to study and having to listen to his opinion constantly and never have their thoughts aired as he constantly shuts them down.

Can you imagine trying to study with him in the same room??? A smelly mature student who won't shut up!!!

Thankfully its never going to happen but just the thought is horrifying for any prospective enthusiastic students
I’m guessing he will take out a student loan and then never work after the MSc so will never pay it back. You know how they like free money?!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.