Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm annoyed they never go fully in to their sex lives on HTSM so far. I particuarly want to find out how she holds on to her bag of crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He said in the HTSM he knows if he had a drink he would be off looking for younger women. What an awful thing to say to your wife, just about sums up the state of that marriage. Wow if my husband said that I would be straight up to the divorce courts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Honestly hes not in love with her at all. She cares alot for him, she worships the ground he stands. But why do i get the vibes that hes a sex addict and basically nadias giving out kinky tit every night for him, and thats all ghe chemistry they have going to keep them locked up together. Maddies turning into mark more and more. They both go through me because they believe their no smart, but reality, they just form senticence that sound brainy but have no truth at all. Marks dumbs as tit and 90% what he say is a lie. You can say anything like " veterines " and mark will say " oh that reminds me of my grandfather who was a morse coder and was giving a noble prize because he debunkt hitlers plan to attack, i remeber this because he had a lazy leg, but anyway, he practically won the war, and now i know morse code...truth story.. everything said, you bet he has a big movie like story because his life is a movie, because ive caught him out on many occasions actually telling scence from movies 🤣 and a compulsive liar will add in irrelivant details like " i remember this because he had a lazy leg" which mean nothing to the story because details sound more truthful and gives time to prepare the ending. That guy is a idiot that looks and sounds like a educater.
Which relative of Marks was a potter who made famous ceramics up north and killed himself?
and what is nanny Dis special connection with Kiki....... they have mentioned more than once but don’t explain it???

Reactions: 7
He thinks he is an academic God. Did he go to Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard? No University of Kent. Always on his own, or with girls. Mental Marky looks like a stoned and drunk Dracula in Nanny Di's nightie. Most of us who did further education, Had good jobs. Created lives for ourselves don't keep going on about it. The fact that he constantly lives in the past shows he's depressed. Shortly after this, he had three daughter's by three different women. Married a needy Nitty, and was arrested for three times over the limit drunk driving. Perhaps he should have been at school the day they did sex education. Or maybe he couldn't work out how to put a condom on a banana.:D

Sometimes I think he looks like a patatoe
Spud U Like Adderley

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The HTSM is pointless, as usual it's all about Mark, Nadia never discloses anything and she obviously tells him what he can and can't mention about her before they film. I noticed Mark referred to things which have been discussed here too.

Nadia is promoting a Christmas t-shirt on her insta for action for children, seems a little two faced when she's usually encouraging vulnerable people to throw money at her on via her yt channel. Perhaps she could consider donating some money to the charity.
In the HTSM thingyo, he went on to Bratia that he was waiting for her to do a ‘Shirley Valentine.’
At one stage he expressed it as a rhetorical question which came across as him wanting reassurance that she most definitely would do no such thing.
She didn’t indulge him at all. Her face was a picture... almost as if to say... ‘if you kept believing that of me and accusing me of it then watch this space because you’re driving me to it!’
It’s not rocket science that if your partner/spouse is insecure for whatever reason, you reassure them don’t you?
It’s a bit of a catch 22.
If you enter a relationship which is honest, open and full of reassurance for each other’s little insecurities then over the years a huge amount of trust and respect is built so that hopefully, after 18 years of togetherness, there’s no insecurities left and no need to keep reassuring.
Perhaps throughout their marriage, they’ve each threatened running off, having affairs or time apart so the doubt is there and the insecurities grow.
There’s a need in him for reassurance but I’ve noticed several occasions where she says she’d like separate bedrooms, holidays abroad without him or the girls, time alone etc.
He automatically thinks it means she wants a new man and she does nothing to tell him otherwise.
All very toxic in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He said in the HTSM he knows if he had a drink he would be off looking for younger women. What an awful thing to say to your wife, just about sums up the state of that marriage. Wow if my husband said that I would be straight up to the divorce courts.
If I was N I'd give him a drink and say off you pop and everyone lock up your daughters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In the HTSM thingyo, he went on to Bratia that he was waiting for her to do a ‘Shirley Valentine.’
At one stage he expressed it as a rhetorical question which came across as him wanting reassurance that she most definitely would do no such thing.
She didn’t indulge him at all. Her face was a picture... almost as if to say... ‘if you kept believing that of me and accusing me of it then watch this space because you’re driving me to it!’
It’s not rocket science that if your partner/spouse is insecure for whatever reason, you reassure them don’t you?
It’s a bit of a catch 22.
If you enter a relationship which is honest, open and full of reassurance for each other’s little insecurities then over the years a huge amount of trust and respect is built so that hopefully, after 18 years of togetherness, there’s no insecurities left and no need to keep reassuring.
Perhaps throughout their marriage, they’ve each threatened running off, having affairs or time apart so the doubt is there and the insecurities grow.
There’s a need in him for reassurance but I’ve noticed several occasions where she says she’d like separate bedrooms, holidays abroad without him or the girls, time alone etc.
He automatically thinks it means she wants a new man and she does nothing to tell him otherwise.
All very toxic in my opinion.
He appeared to spend half the time being incredibly irritated and bored by what Nadia had to say, the remainder was spent perfecting his Blue Steel pose into the camera. Such feeling and empathy ! I truly hope he isn't considering a career in counselling or therapy.😩

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

M's looking incredibly feminine to my eye in this early example of his self-aware of being seen to be 'working' pose.
I reckon Xander blew his load over this blast from M's past.
YES ive always thought he is quite feminine, his nanny thelma seemed quite manly

Which relative of Marks was a potter who made famous ceramics up north and killed himself?
and what is nanny Dis special connection with Kiki....... they have mentioned more than once but don’t explain it???
he claims to be a descendant of this Potteries firm, not sure if its a distant relative - http://www.thepotteries.org/allpotters/8a.htm

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you pick up on MG today at 19.51 .. talking about Kiki going back to school "and something's going to be happening for me too in September 2021" mark your agendas tattlers or are they already full with Manky's announced projects 🤣🤣🤣 I mean BS 😉 oh maybe he's off to change his "nearly PHD educated" status🤔🤣😉 reference to today's IG photo at uni????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life"
Sums both of them up perfectly.

... and Moodie was sitting in on one of the brown/tan sofas laughing at it all.😶
I know quite a few people who laugh, when deep down they are finding the situation awkward and untenable and can't show their true emotions. Or possibly she was trying to make it funny? She's still a teenager, all of that will be hard to process, especially having witnessed God knows what for the last 17 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Note it’s Thursday Tattlers and surprise, surprise, she’s not on Loose Women today.
He said she’s doing Loose from home tomorrow via Zoom.
Interesting.😏
She’s on probation methinks.
He was very disjointed this morning.
It was as if he were on the brink of tears throughout the whole thing.
Very detached and in a different head space completely.
It’s seems to be all crumbling beneath them.🤓
Tut, tut tut.
Whether its Wednesday or Thursday she won't be saying much anyway as it is Linda Robson's Life before Loose tomorrow :D

• Wow
This is soooo staged ... Caitlin from Repton hmmmm and parents teachers again ... another Dani/Zoe Daniels playout ... she was in fact conducting the chat🤨 whilst M&N completely subdued ... "waouw ... ohhhh my gawd .. oh no ..." anyone heard of her before? I am sure they have tried to cover their tracks this time but ... we have @Clarity seeker .. 😀new challenge ?? 🧐🧐😉😉❤
Well, they must be parents of a child from the homeschool next door to them at Dinas? Or a homeschool which the girls are farmed out to?

I don't know the vlog number but it was last nights late night live on the 23.11.20
thank you ♥

Reactions: 4
Unless he is actually going to disclose all these plans, project and the exciting things he supposedly has coming up he should just keep schtum. He knows and we know he is full of BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you pick up on MG today at 19.51 .. talking about Kiki going back to school "and something's going to be happening for me too in September 2021" mark your agendas tattlers or are they already full with Manky's announced projects 🤣🤣🤣 I mean BS 😉 oh maybe he's off to change his "nearly PHD educated" status🤔🤣😉 reference to today's IG photo at uni????
I have a feeling he's doing another Masters, possibly in something therapy related.😣😟

• Angry
Reactions: 9
latest HTSM. he's so depressing, his fingernails have black on them and he looks really rough. why are they putting this out?

Like what is going on here are this timestamp when she interrupts him. He really looks like he hates her and that he is just depressed to be i the relationship.

She's should stop playing amateur psychologist: she is inflicting mental illness upon him here. Everything she is saying about him is that there is somethign wrong with him in comparison to her.
GOD! Ask someone whom you love a question then butt in and answer the question for them. Then turn it around to ME, ME, ME. What the f**k does she know about yoga anyway? 'Unfortunately you can't access emotions all the time from yoga.' No, not with you around you self-righteous, know it all, I'm so perfect and so KIND, Witch! (sorry Tattlers) but..

I see a man who has been struggling with longterm issues long before she came into his life, which she has exacerbated to gain control. She is the one on their first meeting who said let's go to bed, her biological clock was ticking, I call that entrapment. They tried to make it work for their first child's sake, but it looks to me like that marriage failed before it even happened.

Yes I know he has been behaving atrociously, most especially at the moment but SHE over a long period of time has broken him to bits. He has huge self esteem problems amongst other things. She has The Messiah complex, extreme feelings of grandiosity, she is above everyone else and every one must dance to the beat of her drum or, they are OUT.

No wonder he dragged her out in a box and dumped her in the front garden. How the man has managed not to have a drink is remarkable especially as she has it spread all over the kitchen which is positively evil.

I said this way way back, if the genders were swapped we would be calling what Nitty is doing here, Gaslighting and extreme emotional control and abuse.

He looks so, so sad. The body language, clenching his fists, almost in prayer, whilst she sits pointing her finger, waxing lyrical about everything that is wrong with him, not pausing for breath and battering him with words. He is seething, he looks like he is beginning to refuse to bend anymore. I hope for his sake and for his children's sake, he doesn't break, but breaks free.

As someone said earlier back, she knows what she is doing and keeps the witch out of sight, whilst he is slowly having a nervous breakdown in front of our eyes on the v-logs, coffee mornings and lives.

That was the real Manks on that timestamp, a husband who is not henpecked by his wife, but verbally battered into submission, every day.

Thank you @cormorant for that timestamp.

• Heart
  • Wow
I have a feeling he's doing another Masters, possibly in something therapy related.😣😟
Well let’s get to September 2021 first 😏😏 play, novels, short/long films, etc ..... to be released first ... soooo much going on 🤣🤣🤣 just a thought ... who will be financing him (until his retirement and onwards🤣)?

• Haha
I just dragged my cursor through the vlog to discover he has no wife next to him to emotionally abuse on the nightshift tonight, thank goodness. Last night was absolutely APPALLING. Emotional abuse is an offence for which prosecution is a realistic probability if he carries on the way he is doing 😡

Despite any drama and upset in his home he won't miss a vlog for anything will he, well apart from the mysterious migraine 😂

I agree with what someone said earlier about them both been as bad as each other at times however a youtube family channel is not the place to shine a light on your propensity to emotionally abuse your significant other
I agree it should not be broadcast, but behind the camera he is being equally abused if not more. There is no way a woman like that would remain silent. She is cunning,clever, sneaky, every move she makes is pre-meditated with intention to hurt. Then she uses The Charm Syndrome to trick him and make him believe she cares, especially when on camera - Cuddly, Bubbly,Curly Nadia, then back to coercive control when the cameras are off. Actually she even does it when the cameras are on, he sometimes asks her quite a relevant question and she just ignores him, zones out, stares into space and randomly answers a sub and he looks crest fallen. She is the epitome of the word bully.

Yes it is sad that he won't get support, but I don't think she would allow it. She is too jealous and doesn't want him to get better because he will leave, and she has no-one else who will take that form of abuse. I wonder if he ever wonders why her second husband took his life? I'm not laying blame at her door because her 2nd husband clearly had issues. I am aware that I am being provocative by bringing that up, but I do wonder myself and I'm not even married to her.

I do agree with you @notSUBmissive that is should not be allowed to be broadcast, but it takes two to Tango, and let us not forget CBB, she was vile on that show, utterly vile, and that is what he lives with 24/7.

I did some research on all winners on the list.
I’m sure that’s why this was a zoom meeting rather than a doorstep one despite Covid restrictions.
Be right back....🤫🙏😏😬

This is the list of winners and I’ve been doing some checking up.
I’ll report back to HQ when I have significant findings.
Roger.
Over and out.😉

Note those in bold print have been ‘met’ and books signed for them as winners.🙄

Dani -(Zoe Daniels?) -epsom
Caitlin Fergus-Derbyshire

Denise Nelson-Gale - Bradford?
Sarah Davies Devon
Sophie Ensor-Buckinghamshire
Caroline Ibbetson (Woofi Alice)
Bridlington
Emmabev66 a.k.a Beverley Picard?
Hudson.Mrs
K.J.Cargill-
Lucy Rose-Staffordshire
Denise Ferguson
Susan cooper
Cracking work @Clarity seeker 🧐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
lol well he will have big fees to pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At 15.35 she says "goodbye everybody I'll see you at the nightshift" and he says "no, they won't see you on the nightshift"

Looking at the start of the nightshift playback he says Nadia isn't joining the live because she has a bad headache tonight. Yeah right. He'd obviously forgotten what he'd said earlier. She's either fed up with having to do them or he wants the control.

Now to me, she looks like she is driving him mad on purpose right at the top of the live. He puts his head in his hands out of desperation then removes himself because she is not going to stop until she wants to.

He has clearly seen the singing comments and probably agrees with them, and maybe asked her to tone it down and we know her reaction to that request is, to do the exact opposite.

Her voice is like witch's nails down a blackboard. ( I suffer with depression, not a call for sympathy just needed to be said to put my point into context.) Somedays I find it almost impossible to function. For me, someone singing good morning in that fake happyclappy way would send me deeper under the duvet. It doesn't help, it just makes me feel inadequate that I can't feel as 'happy' as she is. She knows that, and she does it to wind him up and it's working.

She does not do it from her heart, she does not embrace you and make you feel welcome, she just makes you reach for the mute button.

• Heart
GOD! Ask someone whom you love a question then butt in and answer the question for them. Then turn it around to ME, ME, ME. What the f**k does she know about yoga anyway? 'Unfortunately you can't access emotions all the time from yoga.' No, not with you around you self-righteous, know it all, I'm so perfect and so KIND, Witch! (sorry Tattlers) but..

I see a man who has been struggling with longterm issues long before she came into his life, which she has exacerbated to gain control. She is the one on their first meeting who said let's go to bed, her biological clock was ticking, I call that entrapment. They tried to make it work for their first child's sake, but it looks to me like that marriage failed before it even happened.

Yes I know he has been behaving atrociously, most especially at the moment but SHE over a long period of time has broken him to bits. He has huge self esteem problems amongst other things. She has The Messiah complex, extreme feelings of grandiosity, she is above everyone else and every one must dance to the beat of her drum or, they are OUT.

No wonder he dragged her out in a box and dumped her in the front garden. How the man has managed not to have a drink is remarkable especially as she has it spread all over the kitchen which is positively evil.

I said this way way back, if the genders were swapped we would be calling what Nitty is doing here, Gaslighting and extreme emotional control and abuse.

He looks so, so sad. The body language, clenching his fists, almost in prayer, whilst she sits pointing her finger, waxing lyrical about everything that is wrong with him, not pausing for breath and battering him with words. He is seething, he looks like he is beginning to refuse to bend anymore. I hope for his sake and for his children's sake, he doesn't break, but breaks free.

As someone said earlier back, she knows what she is doing and keeps the witch out of sight, whilst he is slowly having a nervous breakdown in front of our eyes on the v-logs, coffee mornings and lives.

That was the real Manks on that timestamp, a husband who is not henpecked by his wife, but verbally battered into submission, every day.

Thank you @cormorant for that timestamp.

god the bags under his eyes, either hes very ill, they are genetic, or he pencils them in for pity !! lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.