Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I remember you saying when you joined here how you thought nitty was to blame, ( I think alot of us used to like their channel, but then he took over) and felt sorry for Mank, but really, he's ruined her channel, after what I've read on here he's a smutty pervert, he's controlling, blames his mum for everything, I see a man who should get help and can afford it for his mh problems, I have zero sympathy for him, he gets off on his wallowing, his vunerable subs suck it up, quick question, is that why you wanted this thread to move to Nadia Instagram, so we could run her down without Mank?
No not all, I think they are both as bad as each other as far emotional control is concerned, she just hides it on screen. As far as his smuttiness and pervert like behaviour is concerned I am revolted by it and agreed with @notSUBmissive that it should not be allowed to be aired, even more so now that I have read the posts left on Lee's channel about the young girls/children being affected by it. I also agree he has ruined her channel, but it looks to me like she is completely dis-interested in it anyway and only keeps it going,
a) because it would embarrass her to just stop (i.e being seen as a failure,) and
b) as many have mentioned on here, it keeps him in work so to speak; somewhere in her mind she is deluding herself that he is in some way providing for the family because he films and 'edits.'

I'm not interested in 'running anyone down,' I'm concerned for their children, the subs of which I was one but became increasingly disturbed by them, and I do actually care about their well being. It is horrible to see two such unwell people, sniping, drunk and controlling vulnerable people. I'm interested in exposing their channel and them thieving from people and lying to them.

Sometimes I have Manks days, sometimes I have Nitty days. I try to sit on the fence, but if I pick up on what feel is genuine pain, I like to point it out.

Thank you @notSUBmissive for making it clear re suggestion to move, and @Maid22, I was merely trying to help out on the vote, and I did say in my post I've only been here for a short time (meaning I should't really have a say in it) and that I was happy to stay here and was in total agreement with everyone's very valid points that this is about Families and their family based channel.💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Genuinely asking...do you see what I’m seeing?

Yes ChattyDan this is precisely what I see. It makes me feel physically sick. :mad:
The only thing this horrific compilation doesn't address is the financial manipulation. #MrSpain
N bought the house they live in before they met, made a complete tit of herself on Celeb BB to pay for their extension and has been paying for everything else for the best part of two decades. Whilst M is sole charge of the money she earns and has convinced her that him having unprotected sex all over the West Country in his youth has made it too complicated for them to write a will.

There has been much discussion on here about how they should accept defeat and split up. Hmm. Where the heck is M going to live for free? In the car N bought him parked up on her driveway? On the sofa in his mum's leaky flat? On a park bench? With Nicola Sinnott? Endless possibilities. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi @Maid22
I don't want anyone else taking the blame for my suggestion. Moving the thread to the Instagram thread was my idea, pure and simply as she has a bigger Instagram following.
You can see by my posts I am not a Mark fan in the slightest.
The Instagram issue was discussed amongst us and we decided to leave things as they are.

On another note, I said Mark was like a Harry Potter Dementor the other day, another similarly has come to mind, Walter Mitty!!! 😁
Walter Mitty without a doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched a few mins of a live. There is someone on the chat expressing severe depression, Mark instructed her to leave and call the Samaritans...she hasn’t left, now she is expressing a drink problem, so Mark got very flustered in googling the number of AA and telling her basically to get the hell off his channel and phone someone appropriate...she hasn’t left...all this I expect will be edited out later.

Is she in danger, is she trying to get Mark to acknowledge her, is she a troll in disguise trying to make him stressed?

It’s really uncomfortable watching the way he goes from banal chatter to instructing people to take an immediate action which may save their life and then switches back to banal chatter again as quickly as possible. He wants to please the majority of his audience and this person is getting in the way and won’t leave.

He’s correct in what he states that they aren’t medical professionals and it is appropriate for people to call the relevant services....but the way he expresses it makes it clear that he has no interest in any of these people and their problems, no empathy is expressed towards them, he just wants them off his channel and not disrupting him being in control of it all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No not all, I think they are both as bad as each other as far emotional control is concerned, she just hides it on screen. As far as his smuttiness and pervert like behaviour is concerned I am revolted by it and agreed with @notSUBmissive that it should not be allowed to be aired, even more so now that I have read the posts left on Lee's channel about the young girls/children being affected by it. I also agree he has ruined her channel, but it looks to me like she is completely dis-interested in it anyway and only keeps it going,
a) because it would embarrass her to just stop (i.e being seen as a failure,) and
b) as many have mentioned on here, it keeps him in work so to speak; somewhere in her mind she is deluding herself that he is in some way providing for the family because he films and 'edits.'

I'm not interested in 'running anyone down,' I'm concerned for their children, the subs of which I was one but became increasingly disturbed by them, and I do actually care about their well being. It is horrible to see two such unwell people, sniping, drunk and controlling vulnerable people. I'm interested in exposing their channel and them thieving from people and lying to them.

Sometimes I have Manks days, sometimes I have Nitty days. I try to sit on the fence, but if I pick up on what feel is genuine pain, I like to point it out.

Thank you @notSUBmissive for making it clear re suggestion to move, and @Maid22, I was merely trying to help out on the vote, and I did say in my post I've only been here for a short time (meaning I should't really have a say in it) and that I was happy to stay here and was in total agreement with everyone's very valid points that this is about Families and their family based channel.💜
Ok , maybe its just me, but some times Im not sure about you .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Genuinely asking...do you see what I’m seeing?

I ABSOLUTELY see what you see, it's HORRIFYING behaviour, a couple of us write lengthy posts a couple of days ago timestamping his abuse.

You've created great evidence of his emotional abuse towards his wife. It will also help others who may not realise they are been emotionally abused as its a VERY difficult form of abuse to recognise. Your video highlights it very clearly 👏

It's sadly very very normal in that house to accept behaviour the rest of us find disturbing. The children are around whilst it's happening and the damage caused is been taught to the next generation which is very disturbing, those girls are far more likely to accept the kind of behaviour their father exhibit Ms towards their mother in their relationship Ms going forward 🙁

The fact they invite us in to watch says they normalise it.

Over the year I've watched them I've seen them both behave inappropriately towards each other. Ive spent my career looking at situations objectively from the outside.

Over the past couple of months I've seen a significant shift in Marks behaviour whereby he's gone from his manic up and down behaviour to outrightly abusing his wife. Of course we can only comment on what we see but what I've seen is -

He constantly invalidates his wife's points of views
He uses emotional blackmail by humiliating her in public
He acts superior and entitled
He controls who can and cannot visit their home
He controls the finances
He belittles her.

These behaviours are the tip of the iceberg re emotional abuse but they are regular behaviours that he CHOOSES to use towards his wife.

If she wanted grounds for divorce, their vlogs provide more than enough evidence.

PS, I've not seen you on here for a couple of months, great to have you back @ChattyDan!😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who actually compiled it?
You @ChattyDan ?
Yes because it is worrying me. And to not call it out seems wrong. Have we ever known Nadia to avoid quite so many vlogs? I worry what’s been going on behind the scenes if this is what’s happening in front it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just watched a few mins of a live. There is someone on the chat expressing severe depression, Mark instructed her to leave and call the Samaritans...she hasn’t left, now she is expressing a drink problem, so Mark got very flustered in googling the number of AA and telling her basically to get the hell off his channel and phone someone appropriate...she hasn’t left...all this I expect will be edited out later.

Is she in danger, is she trying to get Mark to acknowledge her, is she a troll in disguise trying to make him stressed?

It’s really uncomfortable watching the way he goes from banal chatter to instructing people to take an immediate action which may save their life and then switches back to banal chatter again as quickly as possible. He wants to please the majority of his audience and this person is getting in the way and won’t leave.

He’s correct in what he states that they aren’t medical professionals and it is appropriate for people to call the relevant services....but the way he expresses it makes it clear that he has no interest in any of these people and their problems, no empathy is expressed towards them, he just wants them off his channel and not disrupting him being in control of it all.
I had to turn it off as i was finding it a very hard watch. The trouble is, both Mank and Nitty have continuously discussed his depression and alcoholism
and it only goes to follow that people will seek them out for help. AS we all know, his lordship can talk the talk, but he certainly can't walk the walk when it comes to advising anyone on MH or alcohol related problems. He is not qualified to do that and in my opinion still hasn't resolved his own addiction or MH issues.

They need to stop doing lives and go back to just putting out weekly vlogs and the odd cookery item, if she can be arsed that is.

If i was her, i'd be kicking his sorry arse out of the door.

• Heart
  • Angry
Over the past couple of months I've seen a significant shift in Marks behaviour whereby he's gone from his manic up and down behaviour to outrightly abusing his wife. Of course we can only comment on what we see but what I've seen is -

He controls the finances
He belittles her.
And of course, M is always working so hard editing away in his toy cave. He is in total control of everything we see and hear on his family YT channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I ABSOLUTELY see what you see, it's HORRIFYING behaviour, a couple of us write lengthy posts a couple of days ago timestamping his abuse.

You've created great evidence of his emotional abuse towards his wife.

It's sadly very very normal in that house to accept behaviour the rest of us find disturbing. The children are around whilst it's happening and the damage caused is been taught to the next generation which is very disturbing.

Over the year I've watched them I've seen them both behave inappropriately towards each other. Ive spent my career looking at situations objectively from the outside.

He controls the finances
He belittles her.

These behaviours are the tip of the iceberg re emotional abuse but they are regular behaviours that he CHOOSES to use towards his wife.

If she wanted grounds for divorce, their vlogs provide more than enough evidence.

PS, I've not seen you on here for a couple of months, great to have you back @ChattyDan!😍
There’s a part in there which I referred to today/yesterday?
Where I said Maddie laughed at him abusing her?
He said,
“I think you should shut the fu*k up”
Maddie laughed and N said,
“Even the Dolphin’s bloody laughing now-round the corner.” 😡

You've created great evidence of his emotional abuse towards his wife. It will also help others who may not realise they are been emotionally abused as its a VERY difficult form of abuse to recognise. Your video highlights it very clearly 👏

It's sadly very very normal in that house to accept behaviour the rest of us find disturbing. The children are around whilst it's happening and the damage caused is been taught to the next generation which is very disturbing, those girls are far more likely to accept the kind of behaviour their father exhibit Ms towards their mother in their relationship Ms going forward 🙁

He controls the finances
He belittles her.

That should be sent to her agent, Gleam, Loose Women, You Tube bosses.
He said today that youtube are quite easy to get through to.

• Angry
  • Heart
There’s a part in there which I referred to today/yesterday?
Where I said Maddie laughed at him abusing her?
He said,
“I think you should shut the fu*k up”
Maddie laughed and N said,
“Even the Dolphin’s bloody laughing now-round the corner.” 😡
From the Royal College of Psychiatrists Web page

"As adults, children who have witnessed violence and abuse are more likely to become involved in a violent and abusive relationship themselves. Children tend to copy the behaviour of their parents. Boys learn from their fathers to be violent to women. Girls learn from their mothers that violence is to be expected, and something you just have to put up with"☹

• Sad
Following notSUBmissive's excellent breakdown of their car crash Live for us tattlers, I decided it was about time I take one for the team. I couldn’t bear a Live or vlog, so decided to #gift M a +1 view on a Popcorn Junkies review he posted on the 5th November. It has less than 2,000 views. :ROFLMAO:
Happy belated 50th Birthday from the tattle community, M.
With our assistance, the viewing figures for your misogynistic film review have finally crept over through the elusive YT 2K threshold.
Look out for your next milestone plaque in the post.

• Haha
So Nadia was missing from her third live in a row. The excuses have been a headache, a phone call and being too tired. Things are obviously not good in that household!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So Nadia was missing from her third live in a row. The excuses have been a headache, a phone call and being too tired. Things are obviously not good in that household!
She has barley been seen since they night he was abusing few nights ago on the live and she looked like she didn’t have the will to fight back like she normally does . Has anyone noticed a darkness in his face in the last week I’ve really picked up on that . Horrible toxicity

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think what they have most in common is that they’re both so neurotic, narcissistic and annoying, but his mental health problems and being such an annoying dick must completely drain the life out of her at times, hence why she’s sometimes missing from lives.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So, no Nadia again tonight 🙄

He's amusingly trying his hand at reverse psychology on his solo live, he fails miserably but it doesn't stop him trying to play his little games...

6 seconds in and he's sticking his middle finger up to camera by pretending he's sliding his glasses up his nose when in fact he's giving everyone the finger 🖕

Makes a strange effort to talk very slowly and quietly and then later on when discussing an actors drug addiction he says the actor needs help to get him off the drugs that make him talk slowly... Trying to play games around implying he himself needs help to come off drugs? Thought you were intelligent Mark?

Hinting that with people who have addictions you only get to see a little bit of them and not the whole story.
(But Mark, if you abuse your wife and mother, and behave in a narcissistic way for the little bit we do see of you, YOUR STILL A NARCISSISTIC ABUSER just because we only saw 20mins out of 24hours it still happened, abusive behaviour is a CHOICE that you constantly choose to inflict on others)

22mins in he then suggests the actor Johnny Depp who has suffered also with addictions needs some kind of Intervention by the people around him... Then a huge pause, huge annoying slurp of tea, long look into camera... All reverse psychology actions suggesting that this is Mark crying out for someone to intervene in his behaviour, as he's poor Mark, its someone else's responsibility to intervene and whisk him off to get help rather than take responsibility himself and admit he's an abusive man.

Quick seqway, in the same breath, into a completely different subject suggesting that what he just implied (about someone intervening in his own behaviour) didn't just happen and that he didn't just play another little mind game.

Mind games make people feel powerful and allow them to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. Cowardly behaviour Mark, Cowardly!

It's all quite pathetic. It's a different take on the woe is me behaviour you usually exhibit after a huge row. However this week you've crossed a line that you might regret for a very long time and no amount of mind games will get you out of ANOTHER FINE MESS you've got yourself into.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.