Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes because it is worrying me. And to not call it out seems wrong. Have we ever known Nadia to avoid quite so many vlogs? I worry what’s been going on behind the scenes if this is what’s happening in front it
I totally agree. 🙏
i Know we all have our giggles here at some of their behaviour but there’s something much more unsettling going on behind the scenes which is disturbing to watch and quite worrying to think about on a deeper level.
It’s what we can do about it which is the question...?
Is it a matter of drawing it to the attention of family members,
Dina, Lisa, others?
Contacting Gleam, YouTube, Loose Women?
Authorities?
The press?
Would they just make out it’s all an act for ‘entertainment purposes only?’
I’ve done most of the above over the time I’ve noticed strang happenings for it all to fall on deaf ears.
Or has it?
Maybe that’s why the cracks are getting bigger.
Maybe someone has actually told them enough is enough and they’re paying the price now for all of us calling them out?
Either way... I hope for their sakes they are made to stop.

So Nadia was missing from her third live in a row. The excuses have been a headache, a phone call and being too tired. Things are obviously not good in that household!
Tired from what though?
She doesn’t do anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
PS, I've not seen you on here for a couple of months, great to have you back @ChattyDan!😍
Whilst I follow the thread with interest, I will only ever comment now and then when I feel something needs to be said about the relationship they put out before us.

Have we ever known Nadia to be unable to face so many lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok , maybe its just me, but some times Im not sure about you .
I’m sorry to hear that. I enjoy your posts, I can see how I come across as one sided sometimes, but people do have a fair whack at Nitty too. I think because I have been in a controlling relationship I see signs that are familiar, maybe that triggers my own stuff and I get defensive; I’m in complete agreement with everyone and you on here , I find him intimidating and the v-log where he said Nitty can f**k off distressed me greatly. When she was upstairs with the girls wrapping presents for him and I did post about that. He’s probably very good at imitating hurt and sadness, in the HTSM, maybe I misinterpreted it. I don’t know; but as I said my objective is to expose the content on the channel and not allow vulnerable people to get hurt, depressed, muted just because they want a shout out or have an opinion.

Reactions: 14
On her insta she said at 7:40ish this evening that they were both doing the members live shortly...
Any Tattlers members?
What was the atmosphere between them there?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry to hear that. I enjoy your posts, I can see how I come across as one sided sometimes, but people do have a fair whack at Nitty too. I think because I have been in a controlling relationship I see signs that are familiar, maybe that triggers my own stuff and I get defensive; I’m in complete agreement with everyone and you on here , I find him intimidating and the v-log where he said Nitty can f**k off distressed me greatly. When she was upstairs with the girls wrapping presents for him and I did post about that. He’s probably very good at imitating hurt and sadness, in the HTSM, maybe I misinterpreted it. I don’t know; but as I said my objective is to expose the content on the channel and not allow vulnerable people to get hurt, depressed, muted just because they want a shout out or have an opinion.
That's what I don't get with you, one minute you're for him, the next you're not, but agree about the vunerable subs, that really does my head in .

Reactions: 2
Isn't it supposed to be around now that Nadia said she was going away to work? I know she mentioned a while ago she was meant to have a photoshoot with Kay, not sure if it was called off.

I rarely watch any of their vlogs now apart from the home time, so just trying to catch up with some of the things that have been said. They really need marriage counselling.

Somebody on the other thread posted a comment saying someone had been upset by them to the point of being depressed? I wonder if it was Jodie, she hasn't been seen for a while.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whilst I follow the thread with interest, I will only ever comment now and then when I feel something needs to be said about the relationship they put out before us.

Have we ever known Nadia to be unable to face so many lives?
This is what I am wondering about. Consistently missing lives with vague excuses, Nadia's tired etc. If he were to say something like Nadia's in a production meeting for a TV job..then that would sound more believable, but just tired?

Reactions: 13
There’s a part in there which I referred to today/yesterday?
Where I said Maddie laughed at him abusing her?
He said,
“I think you should shut the fu*k up”
Maddie laughed and N said,
“Even the Dolphin’s bloody laughing now-round the corner.” 😡

That should be sent to her agent, Gleam, Loose Women, You Tube bosses.
He said today that youtube are quite easy to get through to.
I think Brenda Edwards from loose women would be interested as she has had an abusive partner 😔

This is what I am wondering about. Consistently missing lives with vague excuses, Nadia's tired etc. If he were to say something like Nadia's in a production meeting for a TV job..then that would sound more believable, but just tired?
Nadia is doing Loosewomen from home today so Let’s see what state she’s in . I bet she would prefer to go into the studio and have a bit of lightness . Mark is so negative recently he has been putting downers on Goodnews 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Typical Nadia food...

Screenshot_20201126-075948_Instagram.jpg

They are very secretive about the work Nadia does and I get the impressions it's because they don't want subs knowing she's earning - they want their subs to think they are going through many of the employment issues brought on by Covid, ( which many of their subs will be facing and they like their channel to come across as relatable) - subs are more likely to join to support them or throw money at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This mornings live felt very much like they were putting on a show for the channel. They have the ability to pretend what's happened this week hasn't happened infront of viewers, Sadly it happened live in full glorious technicolor.

I've also noticed when Mark comes under any form of scrutiny for his behaviour, his mother arrives!

It occurred to me maybe that's why there is some resentment from nadia re nanny Di. Inviting his mummy when he's in the wrong will massively change the dynamics. Nanny Di isn't stupid but she is his long suffering mother.. I know I'd resent her been invited to stay following his behaviour.
(plus aren't we supposed to be in lockdown! Why should his elderly mother have to travel across London in lockdown putting herself at massive risk re the virus???)

He likes been surrounded by women he can dominate and tell what to do and play villain and victim with. Yes they are strong women in one respect but they also cower to his behaviour because they are so used to tolerating how he behaves. There is a reason there are no men in his circle of trust! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That's what I don't get with you, one minute you're for him, the next you're not, but agree about the vunerable subs, that really does my head in .
I understand. I think it’s a ‘push me, pull me’ thing. On overnight reflection at my own past, you get hurt, then the abuser does something kind and you go back to rescue. I think sometimes I project my own stuff, and I’ll watch out for that in future.
Admittedly as well I didn’t watch the first vlogs on this thread because the children were in it and I couldn’t stand to see them being abused as well. So that’s possibly why my comment came across as potently pro- Manks yesterday whilst you were all reeling from something I didn’t have the guts to watch, though I will try and stomach it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I understand. I think it’s a ‘push me, pull me’ thing. On overnight reflection at my own past, you get hurt, then the abuser does something kind and you go back to rescue. I think sometimes I project my own stuff, and I’ll watch out for that in future.
Admittedly as well I didn’t watch the first vlogs on this thread because the children were in it and I couldn’t stand to see them being abused as well. So that’s possibly why my comment came across as potently pro- Manks yesterday whilst you were all reeling from something I didn’t have the guts to watch, though I will try and stomach it today.
Try watching it @chipmunk, maddie is only shown briefly as she walks past the camera hiding her face, she's then off camera in the lounge. You'll understand why we've all been so passionate about his behaviour if you see it for yourself, there's also the timestamp I added if you just want to skim through it.

Reactions: 9
It seems to me, I may be wrong, that M has had that same jumper on for the last three or four lives! Imagine how that smells. This man really needs some self respect. The pair of them make my skin crawl. I feel itchy watching their lives.

• Sick
So, Bratz is basically saying, it's one Christmas and she doesn't think the coronavirus lockdown should be lifted. Is she not sparing a thought for Diane, who would be on her own in that faulty, cramped flat?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I commented a few threads ago saying I found it strange that chipmunk’s posts were all so negative about Nadia but positive about Mark. After that they changed to be critical of Mark as well sometimes.

Because of the onesidedness and because of sometimes having inside information that isn’t on the SA social media/YouTube (about her parents, the kids etc) I’m convinced that chipmunk is either part of the family or very close to the family. Or possibly a Julia Sawahla super-fan.

But it doesn’t bother me at all. Everyone welcome so long as discussion not getting shut down. So don’t take this the wrong way chipmunk 👋 You’re very polite and a very active contributor so I wouldn’t want you to stop. I just wanted Maid22 to know I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I commented a few threads ago saying I found it strange that chipmunk’s posts were all so negative about Nadia but positive about Mark. After that they changed to be critical of Mark as well sometimes.

Because of the onesidedness and because of sometimes having inside information that isn’t on the SA social media/YouTube (about her parents, the kids etc) I’m convinced that chipmunk is either part of the family or very close to the family. Or possibly a Julia Sawahla super-fan.

But it doesn’t bother me at all. Everyone welcome so long as discussion not getting shut down. So don’t take this the wrong way chipmunk 👋 You’re very polite and a very active contributor so I wouldn’t want you to stop. I just wanted Maid22 to know I agree.
I think there is always going to be disagreement at somepoint on these forums, it's natural that we disagree from time to time. What I like about this forum though, is that we deal with it our selves, without having to be babysat by moderators. It keeps the forum free. I love the supportive nature of this forum.

M and N both behave badly towards one another, M can make N feel humiliated and had completely taken over her YouTube channel for his own self indulgence. N is quite controlling when it comes to things like banning him from eating raisins! Oh and she also treats his mother quite badly.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
There was a time I thought chipmunk could be McDonald's Farmer sub because of the style of writing. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.