Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m struggling everyone because since I’ve been in this group and since I’ve been watching them which in reality is less than a month or so I have realised that my husband is very abusive to me but I never realised.

I am finding this very hard to post and I know he has always been very up and down, a bad temper etc etc I’d never realised it until now. I feel like I’m living with Mark. A very sad realisation for me x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m struggling everyone because since I’ve been in this group and since I’ve been watching them which in reality is less than a month or so I have realised that my husband is very abusive to me but I never realised.

I am finding this very hard to post and I know he has always been very up and down, a bad temper etc etc I’d never realised it until now. I feel like I’m living with Mark. A very sad realisation for me x
Oh Tracie that’s awful.

Have you thought about asking for help? Women’s Aid have lots of options including an online forum - they don’t just deal with physical abuse but mental and financial as well.

xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe what Nadia is spouting about Money 💰 on loose women
Nadia said “ if it wasn’t for Mark I’d probably be in a bed sit .
we are both freelancers so the money ebbs and flows”
My goodness no wonder she wasn’t on the live last night she was busy practicing her lies in the mirror to fake it thought the Loosewomen segment !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Ah bless you.i know how you feel talk to some one and keep telling yourself I am strong.womens aid are supportive try and stay positive as a bully loves it when you are down walk away when hes nasty then he has no audience he will soon realise hes losing his grip on you try to stand up to him no matter how little the stand is use your voice you can do it you can be strong I did .

• Heart

Sorry to hear this Tracie. It is awful. It's a positive step that you've taken to speak out. Talking's always good. I am not sure what your circumstances are, but it might be an idea to start looking at getting yourself your own home, I know that this must be difficult, especially if children are involved.

Mind have some good resources for mental health and there is the National Domestic Abuse Helpline as well, for practical support.

We also have an advice section on Tattle, where you can get support and discuss what's affecting you.

Sending you positive vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

So sorry to read this. Maybe speak to your local Relate office, they are relationship experts and can offer help to couples and individuals.

Now you have an awareness of what's happening to you there is lots of help online also. Knowledge is power ❤

• Heart
My goodness no wonder she wasn’t on the live last night she was busy practicing her lies in the mirror to fake it thought the Loosewomen segment !
well her money may ebb and flow,he doesnt earn any, but he likes spending it o very expensive gardening stuff and toys etc

• Angry
Reactions: 20
You missed the bit out where she said he was a feminist. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How come we can see the members live?? 🤔
Its incredibly boring, fancy paying to watch that shite 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How come we can see the members live?? 🤔
Its incredibly boring, fancy paying to watch that shite 🙄
I think it's a marketing plan to reel in more paid members. A lot of their family guests have been leaving, so they probably think - offer a freebie (oh the irony 😂) and people will want more. 🙄

• Haha
Definitely the worst one I’ve seen for Nadia. She looks so sad and worn out with it all x
What I found disturbing was the children are now having to cover themselves completely in cloth, I couldn't tell which one was which, but would someone clarify as I don't know the lay out of the room? Could they not have gone behind the camera and down the side of the kitchen table to tv area? Not that they should have to. Or perhaps those clever children are not only making a very valid point to their friends that they want nothing to do with it, but are cunningly interfering with the 'lives.' Or maybe that is wishful thinking on my part.
I mean it does make them look like dreadful parents doesn't it? Dominating their whole open plan living space for the channel which would essentially be a relaxing space for the family in normal homes. Why can't they do all the lives from the Toy Cave?

He did have to explain what went past the back of shot because it was weird and I wondered what it was. Not sticking up for him, making a general statement that something black and odd slid across the background. Thank you @notSUBmissive for the timestamps and sitting through it. Very much appreciated. ♥

• Heart
What I found disturbing was the children are now having to cover themselves completely in cloth, I couldn't tell which one was which, but would someone clarify as I don't know the lay out of the room? Could they not have gone behind the camera and down the side of the kitchen table to tv area? Not that they should have to. Or perhaps those clever children are not only making a very valid point to their friends that they want nothing to do with it, but are cunningly interfering with the 'lives.' Or maybe that is wishful thinking on my part.
I mean it does make them look like dreadful parents doesn't it? Dominating their whole open plan living space for the channel which would essentially be a relaxing space for the family in normal homes. Why can't they do all the lives from the Toy Cave?

He did have to explain what went past the back of shot because it was weird and I wondered what it was. Not sticking up for him, making a general statement that something black and odd slid across the background. Thank you @notSUBmissive for the timestamps and sitting through it. Very much appreciated. ♥
Imagine if everytime you went in to the kitchen of living room, your parents were broadcasting to YouTube..It must grate on the kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
I commented a few threads ago saying I found it strange that chipmunk’s posts were all so negative about Nadia but positive about Mark. After that they changed to be critical of Mark as well sometimes.

Because of the onesidedness and because of sometimes having inside information that isn’t on the SA social media/YouTube (about her parents, the kids etc) I’m convinced that chipmunk is either part of the family or very close to the family. Or possibly a Julia Sawahla super-fan.

But it doesn’t bother me at all. Everyone welcome so long as discussion not getting shut down. So don’t take this the wrong way chipmunk 👋 You’re very polite and a very active contributor so I wouldn’t want you to stop. I just wanted Maid22 to know I agree.
You missed the bit out where she said he was a feminist. :D

I thought the same about Moodie being in shot but covered. There is another route to the kitchen area but maybe, as a teenager, laziness prevailed and this was the most direct route. Part of me believes she was making a statement though.😉

Reactions: 11
So sorry to read this. Maybe speak to your local Relate office, they are relationship experts and can offer help to couples and individuals.

Now you have an awareness of what's happening to you there is lots of help online also. Knowledge is power ❤
Agree with the above. Perhaps your husband would agree to couple counselling, if not your GP could refer you to individual primary care counselling. Or you could access women's support services, contacts can be found online. If watching Mark is acting as a trigger, I would also suggest not watching their vlogs for the time being. Wishing you the very best.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.