Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This absolutely moronic buffoon who lurks round corners in masks trying to scare women wants to be a counsellor, manky your a joke 😂👎
It's quite concerning actually. I seriously pity any potential clients.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

The weekend Vlog is up. Mark goes to Di’s flat 22 mins in . How on earth do they let her live like that! I appreciate she probably wants her independence but she’s clearly struggling and they could help her. Her flat is in a worse state than their house. It’s unbelievable and quite frankly disgraceful that they don’t sort things out for her. . The leak she’s talking about has been ongoing for quite some time. Must be very distressing and depressing for her to live like that. But all they’re interested in is sitting in front of a computer talking to make believe friends and pretending they’re kind. They disgust me
Thanks for putting video up in here for us.
It’s so sad to see Nanny Dis home being recked by water... water destroys everything in its path 😞. Not only that, it DANGEROUS: WATER plus ELECTRICITY!!!. Mark should visit the council for her and demand help. I feel so sad Nanny Di, she hasn’t got any energy to tackle it by herself it’s so upsetting.... Mark should not have used the footage of her flat it’s too personal 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It's quite concerning actually. I seriously pity any potential clients.
He’s completely deluded. What an enormous ego. Can you imagine having him as a councillor, he would just talk about himself the whole time.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Looks like the LW fart was a prank after all, so why didn't she just say that on CM instead of pretending she didn't know anything about it. They all reacted and laughed at the time so she did know but she always has to lie and of course manky used it as usual as an excuse to ridicule her.
The amount of Christmas freebies she has had delivered is obscene, disgraceful, they could have donated them to a family who haven't got any. I'm sure there are plenty of people in their area who would have been over the moon to have had some of that lovely stuff.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It was just so random, very peculiar.
i think he bought her shoes and they were the wrong size but she had told the wrong size in the first place, they are unbelievable that they dont even know what size shoes they take!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like the LW fart was a prank after all, so why didn't she just say that on CM instead of pretending she didn't know anything about it. They all reacted and laughed at the time so she did know but she always has to lie and of course manky used it as usual as an excuse to ridicule her.
The amount of Christmas freebies she has had delivered is obscene, disgraceful, they could have donated them to a family who haven't got any. I'm sure there are plenty of people in their area who would have been over the moon to have had some of that lovely stuff.
I'm not sure she or any of them knew, judging by the director's apology tweet, which he didn't tweet for 24 hours; the man clearly has some issues with her as that prank was directly aimed at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one will employ Mank. So his latest attention seeking idea, is to let us know he's studying for even more qualifications, to be a counsellor. The guy has serious issues, and is not stable enough to help anyone. Look at the absolute car crash his life is. Talks about using his experience with twelve steps and the people who have helped him. But he's never moved on. Every day we are reminded he he used to be a drinker. Then he's depressed, then anxious. Get yourself sorted Mank. Start by giving up coffee and eating healthily. He will never become a therapist he is a narc.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
No one will employ Mank. So his latest attention seeking idea, is to let us know he's studying for even more qualifications, to be a counsellor. The guy has serious issues, and is not stable enough to help anyone. Look at the absolute car crash his life is. Talks about using his experience with twelve steps and the people who have helped him. But he's never moved on. Every day we are reminded he he used to be a drinker. Then he's depressed, then anxious. Get yourself sorted Mank. Start by giving up coffee and eating healthily. He will never become a therapist he is a narc.
They both drink far too much caffiene. Mark has Pepsi by his bedside, literally!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He couldn't counsel my bleedin' cat, let alone anyone with serious problems. He'd scribble The Samaritans number on a scrap of paper and tell you to give em' a ring. What a deluded hole he is. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He couldn't counsel my bleedin' cat, let alone anyone with serious problems. He'd scribble The Samaritans number on a scrap of paper and tell you to give em' a ring. What a deluded hole he is. :mad:
I know. He can't even comb his hair or put on clean clothes. The train wreck lets his mother live in a complete fire hazard of a flat and can't even get her repairs done. Like everything he announces it never happens.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I think he wants the power over his (future)Clients and of course he will expect them to all fancy him!
But he won’t get very far if he doesn’t improve his manners...... he will sprawl over the desk and expect them to sit with the table leg between their knees and he’ll probably be wearing a scarey mask!!! 🤡☠😈🤠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
An inexperienced and ineffectual councillor can do so much damage . Let's just hope he decides to become an award winning jazz pianist instead. Next stop Ronnie Scott's !

• Haha
An inexperienced and ineffectual councillor can do so much damage . Let's just hope he decides to become an award winning jazz pianist instead. Next stop Ronnie Scott's !
I do hope not, as i love Ronnie Scott's. I'd rather picture him busking outside Boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello lovely tattlers its great to be back i took some time out (writing complaints) and also because i felt emotionally drained by both of them.
When i said they should come with a trigger warning i wasn't joking!!
Its becoming even more dark and toxic isn't it and just when you thought it couldn't get any lower? These are new depths of delusion ?
I hate hate hate absolutely loathe with a passion these stupid outmoded stereotypes that she is constantly regurgitating (sorry but its female chauvinism mark luckily for him found someone who hates women nearly as much as he does harsh i know and actually pains me write that but i believe it to be true)
Its incredibly patronising sexist and ignorant and worst of all is the implication that abuse only happens to weak people? Therefore in some sense it is deserved (Mark has followed that script hasn't he? Nadia and her weakest hands in showbiz etc etc).
She is in reality a women drowning in negativity clutching at straws.
After all she is the rescuer she saves the weak and needy (feeds them in any direction) and she would rather validate her ego as some kind of latter day joan of arc/mamma bear then face up to some frankly disturbing home truths.
Nadia burying your head in the sand and living with such a huge amount of denial just because you think your protecting your internal image of yourself (strong women)
is actually a little bit insane.
Basically her ego means more to her than her mental health family relationships finances and self respect.
Thats her priority why is admitting defeat letting go of things (the past people memories) and yes admitting that life is not all wine and roses and that sometimes we are all preyed upon or taken advantage of and yes sometimes victimised why should that be so difficult for her to accept?
It takes courage to admit that so why the role reversal why let your filthy narc muppet of a husband cry his crocodile tears and to drain all and sundry and to feed his real addiction (empathic supply) because thats what he lacks and needs to stay affloat?
Not forgetting that included in that supply is money material goods food shelter warmth security countless ego boosts protection validation etc etc etc.
Is she really content to be bled dry? Really i have the sneaking suspion that because she in her naive overconfident way would do anything to please mark (and we all know that narcs are never happy for long so it will always be a case of next please and what else have you got? The demands are relentless) does she actually believe that her feelings are reciprocated and that he'd do the same for her?.
She really does have tunnel vision in my opinion her blinkered aproach to life (which he encourages because he has to be seen as the smart and attractive one) is the one thing that is sabotaging her life its making her a hostage to her own prejudices and he takes great delight in manipulating those.
No nadia mark is not superior maybe you thought if i lift him up he will take me up with him and i'll bask in his inflated glory (so called intelligence and looks and social standing hah) no the opposite is true all he is doing is dragging you down into the cesspit of his infantile selfish mind and any bad things you have (and we all do) he is taking great delight in pulling them apart putting them on display and degrading you (with your consent thats the real horror of it).
Nadia you are aiding and abetting an abuser stop trying to make it out to be an act of heroism (stand by your man by tammy wynette springs to mind) he making you an accomplice hows that for equality eh?
Equality in misery that is.
Welcome back @Misbehaving I could not agree more with everything you said. You are so right about them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How’s he meant to counsel people when he’s never got counselling for his own problems ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This absolutely moronic buffoon who lurks round corners in masks trying to scare women wants to be a counsellor, manky your a joke 😂👎
He got that idea from here...he comes here to get most of his ideas tbh.

No please not Ronnie Scott's.😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How dare he even think he could counsel others when he flat out refuses to get a diagnosis and treatment for his severe mental illnesses!!! He's deluded! Which is part of your undiagnosed illness Mark! 😡
More importantly, what about all the videos of you being a narcissistic misogynistic bully? Who would want to take advice from you??? 🤑

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.