Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amid the flesh creeping yuckiness of last night's Vlogmass, Mark stared directly into the camera and asked Nadia what was the name of the trainers she wanted. He also asked for the colour and her shoe size ? He's been with her for God knows how many years and he doesn't know what size her feet are ! Wonder if he was angling for another "gift"".

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Amid the flesh creeping yuckiness of last night's Vlogmass, Mark stared directly into the camera and asked Nadia what was the name of the trainers she wanted. He also asked for the colour and her shoe size ? He's been with her for God knows how many years and he doesn't know what size her feet are ! Wonder if he was angling for another "gift"".
Of course, they have no bleedin' shame. He might as well walk around with a sandwich board slung over him advertising his wants. They disgust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On coffee moaning this morning she’s putting on her mascara and her mirror is absolutely filthy. Doesn’t she notice things like that. She’s such a slob They both are.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hmmm fartgate 🤔 it sounded fake to me....but if it was a prank surely theyd have owned up and let her in on it by now 🤔 she did look embarrassed tho....

Reactions: 6
Hmmm fartgate 🤔 it sounded fake to me....but if it was a prank surely theyd have owned up and let her in on it by now 🤔 she did look embarrassed tho....
This tweet from the director of Loose Women suggests it was a prank.

Of course, they have no bleedin' shame. He might as well walk around with a sandwich board slung over him advertising his wants. They disgust me.
I read that as “advertising his warts” @Herbert2005 !
🙈😂

On coffee moaning this morning she’s putting on her mascara and her mirror is absolutely filthy. Doesn’t she notice things like that. She’s such a slob They both are.
Why does she wait till they’re filming?
Then she clears off in the middle of it all.
She can’t just commit to doing a live and be done with it.
Something fishy about all of that.
The covering of her face, clearing off so many times per vlog etc.
Maybe she’s only allowed so much airtime?

Also... on Thursdays LW when she was talking about her fringe, for the majority of that section, she had a mirror covering her face.
The director of LW should be sacked for allowing that one.
Jeez Louise. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This tweet from the director of Loose Women suggests it was a prank.
Ollie must be another young budding Mark (producer wanna be) No wonder the shows going down the pan.....someone on here mentioned “Stephanie lunch ch4” it was quite refreshing and had real live guests and audiences none of that annoying zoom chat

Reactions: 16
I really think her embarrassment was for all the women, she looked shocked as if to say 'where did that come from?' Then the strange, loud laughter as the cogs spun in her head, trying to work out what had happened. She couldn't work it out so she diverted; and it was very strange because usually on live tv or edited, they would have cut to another LW to avoid the embarrassing moment..?but only once on Kaye, then just her, only at the end the three of them were shown.

Also, if she had really done one, she would have brazened it out with, "I've had 2 kids..pelvic floor blah blah." She has openly admitted to incontinence (and hopefully helped a lot of women) on that particular chosen path, so I don't see why she wouldn't own up to such a massive one💨 🤔

Reactions: 7
I read that as “advertising his warts” @Herbert2005 !
🙈😂

Why does she wait till they’re filming?
Then she clears off in the middle of it all.
She can’t just commit to doing a live and be done with it.
Something fishy about all of that.
The covering of her face, clearing off so many times per vlog etc.
Maybe she’s only allowed so much airtime?

Also... on Thursdays LW when she was talking about her fringe, for the majority of that section, she had a mirror covering her face.
The director of LW should be sacked for allowing that one.
Jeez Louise. 🙄
She's either very vain or has totally lost interest and is making a very clear statement to him that she doesn't want to do it anymore. She always looks bored out of her mind, unless she's had a couple..

Reactions: 8
Thank you all for welcoming me back ❤ i missed you all as well.
Reading through this last thread and not contributing myself gave me pause for thought and time to reflect on things.
One think that struck me forcibly was this the lower they go the more toxic behaviour they display the greater the greed and sloth and selfishness the more we show the opposite reaction (bring balance)
In other words instead of getting caught in their tangled web we rise above it.
Instead of mirroring their darkness we bring much needed light of awareness clarity speaking the truth and generally bringing much needed relief and humour to the toxic dark cloud that they live under.
Its not for nothing is it? Its clearing the air dispelling with lies and falsehoods and generally just being true to ourselves even if that sometimes feels difficult or awkward.
Thats what shone through to me most of all.
👍good to have you back

• Heart
she has told him the wrong shoe size in the past as she forgets what size she is, the same happened last year

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

The weekend Vlog is up. Mark goes to Di’s flat 22 mins in . How on earth do they let her live like that! I appreciate she probably wants her independence but she’s clearly struggling and they could help her. Her flat is in a worse state than their house. It’s unbelievable and quite frankly disgraceful that they don’t sort things out for her. . The leak she’s talking about has been ongoing for quite some time. Must be very distressing and depressing for her to live like that. But all they’re interested in is sitting in front of a computer talking to make believe friends and pretending they’re kind. They disgust me

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes and too many xmas freebies & trees ... I am a tattler get me out of here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And putting the gifted tree up with the bloody awful unit with junk piled up, open doors and drawers in the background, and just why would anyone leave their dishwasher constantly open 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13

The weekend Vlog is up. Mark goes to Di’s flat 22 mins in . How on earth do they let her live like that! I appreciate she probably wants her independence but she’s clearly struggling and they could help her. Her flat is in a worse state than their house. It’s unbelievable and quite frankly disgraceful that they don’t sort things out for her. . The leak she’s talking about has been ongoing for quite some time. Must be very distressing and depressing for her to live like that. But all they’re interested in is sitting in front of a computer talking to make believe friends and pretending they’re kind. They disgust me
This absolutely moronic buffoon who lurks round corners in masks trying to scare women wants to be a counsellor, manky your a joke 😂👎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just how can you let your mother live like that. I would be embarrassed to let the world see that I allow a 70 year old woman live in squalor.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I hate hate hate absolutely loathe with a passion these stupid outmoded stereotypes that she is constantly regurgitating (sorry but its female chauvinism mark luckily for him found someone who hates women nearly as much as he does harsh i know and actually pains me write that but i believe it to be true)
It's good to see you back. I have felt this way for a very long time and the more i see of her interacting with other women, the more i believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.