Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to think how Mank will be able to fit in time training to be a counsellor and his other full time occupation of being a bleep.

But seriously, wtf.........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why did the daughters decide to opt out? I'm actually glad bc I don't think it's a healthy to live your life on camera. Has Mark's eldest girl been around recently?

Reactions: 13
I have heard that You Tube, for some time now, in the USA, has been shutting off all comments and stopping you tubers with children on their channel from monetising from it. Could this be the real reason Kiki and Moodie no longer appear? Are You Tube planning the same in the UK too? 😉😉🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How would he even get accepted on to a masters course without a bachelors in counselling, some voluntary work in a related field or actually currently working in a counselling or addiction type job? Those courses aren’t usually for people starting out in counselling even if you have a degree in something else.
You would expect and hope so right, but unfortunately that isn't always the case. I know somebody who did a Master's in a totally unrelated field, then did another in a particular model of therapy and now have their own private counselling business. On paper she knows her stuff and is extremely qualified, yet in reality and on a real human level, has very little understanding or insight into others. So yeah, Mark may have had lots of experience with addiction and other issues and is able to pontificate with cod psychology and tales of his own personal experiences to his loyal subs. To give him his due, he may have even helped some of them and I respect his years of sobriety. However after watching their channel for a while, I would think he has quite a long personal road ahead, before he even contemplates going into such a challenging field of work.

• Heart
How can he let his mum live like that a coat of paint a toilet seat and a plumber to fix her leak would make her life so much easier less stressful the woman has had two knee replacements one recently it takes a good 2 years to recover I know I had one done 9 months ago .so all the clearing out must be a struggle for her.his excuse we have to respect her ways .bullshit shes 70 shes aged a lot this year shes isolated as all her activities yoga etc are closed she lost her partner this year and she keeps crying on the vlogs which he loves as its entertainment for him and his utube .her mum and dad
Live in anice place with help from family dina Julia they can afford to help her but they wont pair of selfish *******s yet they keep showing off all their freebies new car money from vunerable subs and he does not do a days work .hes a disgrace for a son .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it hard to think how Mank will be able to fit in time training to be a counsellor and his other full time occupation of being a bleep.

But seriously, wtf.........
@cormorant your comment has made me lough out loud - thanks for that, needed a good chuckle this morning

Hi finds di a burden. Said it himself. Too lazy and fixated on himself to help her...what a great counsellor he will be 🙄

i cant stand it when he jumps out and scares her.....shes going to drop down with a heart attack one day!! Not that he gives a duck 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hi finds di a burden. Said it himself. Too lazy and fixated on himself to help her...what a great counsellor he will be 🙄

i cant stand it when he jumps out and scares her.....shes going to drop down with a heart attack one day!! Not that he gives a duck 😡
Hes after his inheritance

• Angry
  • Sick
Please Can someone do a new thread
‘ I don’t mind what title ‘
Thank you 😊

Reactions: 6

This really bloody annoys me too! What is he? Some kind of bloody idiot to do that to his mother?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I have my ad block switched off and I've noticed he has changed his settings so the ads come on before their content plays now. Most vloggers avoid this but not greedy man child. I only skim through every now and then but obviously I need to remember to turn ad block back on when I do.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She lives in a council flat on a pension. I doubt she has any money.
nar shes a hoarder, and tight fisted like him. She’l have some squirrelled away, probs what she inherited from her mother. He’l have his greasy mitts all over it as soon as he can

Reactions: 8
Also from the visit to Di’s flat. She said she hadn’t come over to the swadderley’s sooner because she had not felt well enough to be a that their house. Surely the opposite is true with most families. If she was unwell then the best place would be at the swadderley’s where she could rest in her bedroom if she felt the need and have her meals brought to her. Instead she cannot go to their house unless she is at full pelt energy-wise because she can’t move without a camera shoved in her face and is not likely to be looked after if she needs support.

Also enjoyed the part where she had newspaper clippings of Mark and Nadia on separate sides of a cupboard door and said when she opens the door and parts them it means they are having a row....then she realised that might have been the wrong thing to say, as she is unsure if that comment will rile either Mark or Nadia...so she abruptly stops talking about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
How can he let his mum live like that a coat of paint a toilet seat and a plumber to fix her leak would make her life so much easier less stressful the woman has had two knee replacements one recently it takes a good 2 years to recover I know I had one done 9 months ago .so all the clearing out must be a struggle for her.his excuse we have to respect her ways .bullshit shes 70 shes aged a lot this year shes isolated as all her activities yoga etc are closed she lost her partner this year and she keeps crying on the vlogs which he loves as its entertainment for him and his utube .her mum and dad
Live in anice place with help from family dina Julia they can afford to help her but they wont pair of selfish *******s yet they keep showing off all their freebies new car money from vunerable subs and he does not do a days work .hes a disgrace for a son .
Absolutely spot on and i find it cruel and insensitive.Diane seems like a fiesty and independant women who gets the most out of life but it cannot be denied that she's had some real hard knocks over the years.
She's a proud women and doesn't want to go cap in hand to them but their is no doubt that she must be struggling.
The fact that he see's that and turns a blind eye is disturbing its as if he has such a high tolerance of pain including his own that he is oblivious to hers.
If pain is his normal its just business as usual and if he cannot take the steps to be constructive in his own life then he's unlikely to be of any real help to her.
Its both sad and depressing he needs his mama (witness his wailing in the vlogs mama mama) but actually his mama needs him as well?
Its supposed to work both ways maybe her caring in his formative years was sporadic but he was looked after by other family members he's not a waif or stray left to fend for himself...he's not that bloody feral..(i think thats his choice now to be like that his victim persona)
He's never going to be the man he wants to be without taking responsibility yes its hard work sonetimes but thats how you grow as a person.
Instead its pay back time and resentment poor abandoned mark is now abandoning his mother...its ok though because according to him she wasn't good enough as a parent.
Its a pity he doesn't ask himself actually am i a good enough son?
In other words why doesn't he just stop the bloody self pity party and ask himself (for a change) what can i do for others?
Instead of what can others do for me?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also from the visit to Di’s flat. She said she hadn’t come over to the swadderley’s sooner because she had not felt well enough to be a that their house. Surely the opposite is true with most families. If she was unwell then the best place would be at the swadderley’s where she could rest in her bedroom if she felt the need and have her meals brought to her. Instead she cannot go to their house unless she is at full pelt energy-wise because she can’t move without a camera shoved in her face and is not likely to be looked after if she needs support.

Also enjoyed the part where she had newspaper clippings of Mark and Nadia on separate sides of a cupboard door and said when she opens the door and parts them it means they are having a row....then she realised that might have been the wrong thing to say, as she is unsure if that comment will rile either Mark or Nadia...so she abruptly stops talking about it.
agreed. She wont be looked after there tho will she. For a start she doesnt really have a room, just a mattress chucked into another dumping ground. No reason why they cant provide a lovely room for her other than the fact they cant be arsed...not as if their short of cash 🙄
shes just a performing monkey in his eyes, subs love her so he just wheels her out for content a couple of times a week. Like he said, in every other way shes a burden 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
You would think while he was in her flat he would have shown some interest in the leak but no he just wanted to film all the clutter and mess to show the supersubs. He is disgraceful. He never helps her just uses her for his rubbish videos, he needs to sort that flat out for her and go out and buy a toilet seat and put it on for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I agree. I think she's a hoarder and collector and to a large extent it's her choice to live like that. Don't know whether he helps her out on a practical level or not. Looking at her flat, I would hazard a guess that he doesn't. He could at least change her toilet seat for goodness sake ! Di does seem to stay at the S/A's quite a bit. Both she and Mark have both mentioned that as the energy is so frenetic and chaotic at the house, she is unable to stay for long stretches at a time. If I felt below par, I certainly wouldn't want someone leaping out at me and other family members in a array of ridiculous masks.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.