Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's denied the fart saying she didn't do it or didn't know anything about it. Lw producer just confirmed she did fart and it was in The Mirror. She's now trying to blame the others but she laughed when she did it, so obvious it was her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's denied the fart saying she didn't do it or didn't know anything about it. Lw producer just confirmed she did fart and it was in The Mirror. She's now trying to blame the others but she laughed when she did it, so obvious it was her.
Shes a professional liar 😡

Thread title suggestion

Nadia cannot stop farting, their Vlogmas output is disheartening.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She totally embarrassed the other loose women, they must have been glad it happened at the end of the show and they could get away. As for her she laughed it off as per usual when she makes a prat of herself.

Maybe reference to her LW fart could be somewhere in the next thread title.
I don't mind what the title is, but can we squeeze the lisp in? Vlogmath,Chrithmath Treeths, Farthss, Tighthhs, Fringth, I won't go on..

It was a discussion about the I'm a celeb winner Giovanni fletcher with someone who came onto this thread last night to really disrupt the thread, her ranting post got taken down late last night.
@rivermonster stood up and defended us 👍
Oh! I see, I thought she was being sarcastic about Gi being a woman's advocate, so I was surprised to see Rivermonter's reply, and as the rant was taken down I can see why I was confused. Wonder how they found their way to this thread, another lurker:rolleyes:
Thank you for the explanation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nads said this morning she didnt hear a fart and knows nothing about it!🤔 They all acknowledged it happened at the time even nadia. She forgets very easily...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just listened to another podcast of them not giving a duck about embarrassing their kids 🙄 even moodies mates dont want anything to do with the twits.....probs cos they dont want a camera zoomed into their faces and his sweaty gurning face 🤢 then theres the stench of her arse 🧟‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Nads said this morning she didnt hear a fart and knows nothing about it!🤔 They all acknowledged it happened at the time even nadia. She forgets very easily...
I've seen/HEARD it online on Daily Mirror version, it sounds like a joke fart. I did actually feel a bit sorry for her, absolutely mortifying but then I thought, well that's what you get for cheating and bending your leg. Her fake laugh was so fake it was painful. Yet again it's one of those moments which will be on 100 Most Embarrassing programmes..

I wish for her sake as she is the breadwinner,that she would just take some time off, drag that twazzock out in a cardboard box and dump HIM in the street. Cuddle up with her girls and just...🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for this Clarity seeker

I followed your advice and stumbled across a couple of truly scary things from a few years ago.
Check out this horrific headline:

Yup: A NATIONAL charity which aims to end domestic abuse against women and children has today criticised Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha for being “damaging to women everywhere”.

This is insane - especially if you watch the LW video clip at the bottom of the article, which I'd never seen before. Colleen is clearly appalled by N's outdated caricature of a victim of domestic abuse. It’s not surprising N's not comfortable aligning herself to the insulting stereotype in her own head. No wonder she fails to recognise the glaring signs of abuse in her own marriage. #MrSpain Especially as she self-identifies as being such a strong woman whose husband is a such a feminist - capable of spending her money on a selection of tampons for his daughters. How modern, how selfless.

Remember, tampons don't answer back like "women of a certain age".
Hello lovely tattlers its great to be back i took some time out (writing complaints) and also because i felt emotionally drained by both of them.
When i said they should come with a trigger warning i wasn't joking!!
Its becoming even more dark and toxic isn't it and just when you thought it couldn't get any lower? These are new depths of delusion ?
I hate hate hate absolutely loathe with a passion these stupid outmoded stereotypes that she is constantly regurgitating (sorry but its female chauvinism mark luckily for him found someone who hates women nearly as much as he does harsh i know and actually pains me write that but i believe it to be true)
Its incredibly patronising sexist and ignorant and worst of all is the implication that abuse only happens to weak people? Therefore in some sense it is deserved (Mark has followed that script hasn't he? Nadia and her weakest hands in showbiz etc etc).
She is in reality a women drowning in negativity clutching at straws.
After all she is the rescuer she saves the weak and needy (feeds them in any direction) and she would rather validate her ego as some kind of latter day joan of arc/mamma bear then face up to some frankly disturbing home truths.
Nadia burying your head in the sand and living with such a huge amount of denial just because you think your protecting your internal image of yourself (strong women)
is actually a little bit insane.
Basically her ego means more to her than her mental health family relationships finances and self respect.
Thats her priority why is admitting defeat letting go of things (the past people memories) and yes admitting that life is not all wine and roses and that sometimes we are all preyed upon or taken advantage of and yes sometimes victimised why should that be so difficult for her to accept?
It takes courage to admit that so why the role reversal why let your filthy narc muppet of a husband cry his crocodile tears and to drain all and sundry and to feed his real addiction (empathic supply) because thats what he lacks and needs to stay affloat?
Not forgetting that included in that supply is money material goods food shelter warmth security countless ego boosts protection validation etc etc etc.
Is she really content to be bled dry? Really i have the sneaking suspion that because she in her naive overconfident way would do anything to please mark (and we all know that narcs are never happy for long so it will always be a case of next please and what else have you got? The demands are relentless) does she actually believe that her feelings are reciprocated and that he'd do the same for her?.
She really does have tunnel vision in my opinion her blinkered aproach to life (which he encourages because he has to be seen as the smart and attractive one) is the one thing that is sabotaging her life its making her a hostage to her own prejudices and he takes great delight in manipulating those.
No nadia mark is not superior maybe you thought if i lift him up he will take me up with him and i'll bask in his inflated glory (so called intelligence and looks and social standing hah) no the opposite is true all he is doing is dragging you down into the cesspit of his infantile selfish mind and any bad things you have (and we all do) he is taking great delight in pulling them apart putting them on display and degrading you (with your consent thats the real horror of it).
Nadia you are aiding and abetting an abuser stop trying to make it out to be an act of heroism (stand by your man by tammy wynette springs to mind) he making you an accomplice hows that for equality eh?
Equality in misery that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are supposed to soften your anus when doing yoga (that is actually a proper term) so farting is common, but in her case her sphincter may have lost its integrity......so to speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Shes a professional liar 😡

Thread title suggestion

Nadia cannot stop farting, their Vlogmas output is disheartening.
All The comments which say they cried laughing at the the vlogs or peed themselves laughing at the vlogs, are they all for real or are they taking the piss out of the sadderleys 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hello lovely tattlers its great to be back i took some time out (writing complaints) and also because i felt emotionally drained by both of them.
Its becoming even more dark and toxic isn't it and just when you thought it couldn't get any lower? These are new depths of delusion ?
I hate hate hate absolutely loathe with a passion these stupid outmoded stereotypes that she is constantly regurgitating (sorry but its female chauvinism mark luckily for him found someone who hates women nearly as much as he does harsh i know and actually pains me write that but i believe it to be true)
Its incredibly patronising sexist and ignorant and worst of all is the implication that abuse only happens to weak people? Therefore in some sense it is deserved (Mark has followed that script hasn't he? Nadia and her weakest hands in showbiz etc etc).
After all she is the rescuer she saves the weak and needy (feeds them in any direction) and she would rather validate her ego as some kind of latter day joan of arc/mamma bear then face up to some frankly disturbing home truths.
Nadia burying your head in the sand and living with such a huge amount of denial just because you think your protecting your internal image of yourself (strong women)
Basically her ego means more to her than her mental health family relationships finances and self respect.
Thats her priority why is admitting defeat letting go of things (the past people memories) and yes admitting that life is not all wine and roses and that sometimes we are all preyed upon or taken advantage of and yes sometimes victimised why should that be so difficult for her to accept?
It takes courage to admit that so why the role reversal why let your filthy narc muppet of a husband cry his crocodile tears and to drain all and sundry and to feed his real addiction (empathic supply) because thats what he lacks and needs to stay affloat?
Not forgetting that included in that supply is money material goods food shelter warmth security countless ego boosts protection validation etc etc etc.
Is she really content to be bled dry? Really i have the sneaking suspion that because she in her naive overconfident way would do anything to please mark (and we all know that narcs are never happy for long so it will always be a case of next please and what else have you got? The demands are relentless) does she actually believe that her feelings are reciprocated and that he'd do the same for her?.
She really does have tunnel vision in my opinion her blinkered aproach to life (which he encourages because he has to be seen as the smart and attractive one) is the one thing that is sabotaging her life its making her a hostage to her own prejudices and he takes great delight in manipulating those.
No nadia mark is not superior maybe you thought if i lift him up he will take me up with him and i'll bask in his inflated glory (so called intelligence and looks and social standing hah) no the opposite is true all he is doing is dragging you down into the cesspit of his infantile selfish mind and any bad things you have (and we all do) he is taking great delight in pulling them apart putting them on display and degrading you (with your consent thats the real horror of it).
Nadia you are aiding and abetting an abuser stop trying to make it out to be an act of heroism (stand by your man by tammy wynette springs to mind) he making you an accomplice hows that for equality eh?
Welcome back! Missed you @Misbehaving... You've summed Nadia up exceptionally well 👍

• Heart
Welcome back. Wonderful post.

• Heart
She totally embarrassed the other loose women, they must have been glad it happened at the end of the show and they could get away. As for her she laughed it off as per usual when she makes a prat of herself.

Maybe reference to her LW fart could be somewhere in the next thread title.
(Deck the Halls tune.)
🎵🎶 Flatulence on every channel,
Fart-la-la-la-la, Fart-la-la-laaaaaaa.🎵🎶😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All The comments which say they cried laughing at the the vlogs or peed themselves laughing at the vlogs, are they all for real or are they taking the piss out of the sadderleys 🤔🤔🤔
Sadly I think they are for real. It’s something I’ve mentioned here before and I will never understand it. There’s absolutely nothing funny or humorous in their vlogs or live ramblings. They are embarrassing are pathetic.

• Sad
Great post @Misbehaving. 🙏❤
Good to see you back😊❤

Look at me in bed naked.🤢
(Skiddy sheets)
Aren’t I sexy and so irresistible?🙄
Oh, but my hands look really old... 😂
This is my attempt at being self effacing so I can ‘fake-wheezy-laugh’
at myself.
That makes me more relatable so everyone will love me.😋
Oh... and I’m doing a few giveaway’s because, “I’m just the Santa that keeps on giving.”
😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Welcome back! Missed you @Misbehaving... You've summed Nadia up exceptionally well 👍
Great post @Misbehaving. 🙏❤
Good to see you back😊❤

Look at me in bed naked.🤢
(Skiddy sheets)
Aren’t I sexy and so irresistible?🙄
Oh, but my hands look really old... 😂
This is my attempt at being self effacing so I can ‘fake-wheezy-laugh’
at myself.
That makes me more relatable so everyone will love me.😋
Oh... and I’m doing a few giveaway’s because, “I’m just the Santa that keeps on giving.”
😂😂😂😂😂
Thank you all for welcoming me back ❤ i missed you all as well.
Reading through this last thread and not contributing myself gave me pause for thought and time to reflect on things.
One think that struck me forcibly was this the lower they go the more toxic behaviour they display the greater the greed and sloth and selfishness the more we show the opposite reaction (bring balance)
In other words instead of getting caught in their tangled web we rise above it.
Instead of mirroring their darkness we bring much needed light of awareness clarity speaking the truth and generally bringing much needed relief and humour to the toxic dark cloud that they live under.
Its not for nothing is it? Its clearing the air dispelling with lies and falsehoods and generally just being true to ourselves even if that sometimes feels difficult or awkward.
Thats what shone through to me most of all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't mind what the title is, but can we squeeze the lisp in? Vlogmath,Chrithmath Treeths, Farthss, Tighthhs, Fringth, I won't go on..

Oh! I see, I thought she was being sarcastic about Gi being a woman's advocate, so I was surprised to see Rivermonter's reply, and as the rant was taken down I can see why I was confused. Wonder how they found their way to this thread, another lurker:rolleyes:
Thank you for the explanation.
The same person responded rudely to a comment I made too. Thankfully the post was removed, best ignore them if they pop up again.

Reactions: 9
I've watched that fart video over and over, her reaction is delayed, the sound of it too loud, I don't think any of the Loose Women knew. I think the 'team' pulled a prank on Bratia. Her laughter isn't covering embarrassment, it's covering "Who the hell just set me up and were you three in on it?" The fart sound was just a little bit too jokey.
If they did set her up, that speaks volumes and I actually feel is a step too far, unless, she really is, an absolute total witch to work with, who they can't get rid of, so they are humiliating her on live tv.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.