Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to watch it,not watched any yet,now thinking I wont bother ,my BP is good at the min,like to keep it that way 😄
They’ve given subs 3 vlogs at around 83 minutes of viewing time of absolutely nothing-
(Yet subs are saying how brilliant it all is and how funny it is. 🙄
Apart from a repetition of last years clowning around, passing a few boxes down from the loft, the repetition of silly hats, masks and jumpers, a pile of decorations taking up any free space and the usual shot of her in her underwear yelling “Don’t put that in!”
tit carol singing, pretending she doesn’t know the words and usual wheezy giggle.
Him belching.
We’ve seen it all before.
3 vlogs though?!
Jeez... even a Christmas version of mamas spaghetti would be more entertaining than this drivel.
If I was a paying sub I’d be demanding a refund.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve given subs 3 vlogs at around 83 minutes of viewing time of absolutely nothing-
Apart from a repetition of last years clowning around, passing a few boxes down from the loft, the repetition of silly hats, masks and jumpers, a pile of decorations taking up any free space and the usual shot of her in her underwear yelling “Don’t put that in!”
tit carol singing, pretending she doesn’t know the words and usual wheezy giggle.
Him belching.
3 vlogs though?!
Jeez... even a Christmas version of mamas spaghetti would be more entertaining than this drivel.
They are Talentless... Utterly Talentless... There is NOTHING family orientated about anything they produce... Thry aren't funny or interesting... The best he can do is be disgusting and wear more masks...
We're going to need a new title... So much to choose from this month... 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They are Talentless... Utterly Talentless... There is NOTHING family orientated about anything they produce... Thry aren't funny or interesting... The best he can do is be disgusting and wear more masks...
I know, so much!
The Fringe,18 Chrismas trees, farting on tv, the tights..:rolleyes:, the suspenders and fairy lighting a possible STD, his new car, jokey teeth😁, just about everything he does in general....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Here's an idea of a thread suggestion... I've put the original up for reference... Come on tattle title geniuses... I KNOW you can do better than me... I've got burps on the brain after watching vile Vlogmas...🙃

5 Gold Rings
4 Calling birds
3 French hens
2 Turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree

5 disgusting burps
4 semi naked Nadia's
3 sweaty screenshots
2 people who hate eachother
And a place setting in a #gifted tree 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the girls (who still aren't being given their privacy, cos everything they think and feel or what their knobhead mother thinks they thinks and feel is being reported on) aren't interested in the 18 trees, except isn't Nadia doin eighteen trees for maddie? you've got feel sorry for them- getting told what is it they want and will enjoy and they don't know their own minds and something their knobhead mother is doing for herself is being done for them. I would dislike her for a mother, continually undermining everything I thought and felt until it agrees with the selfish reality she wants. yet another reason they probably have anxiety.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Vlogmas ! The belching, pig mask, scantily glad woman, was soo festive wasn't it, more like a poor imitation of a low budget horror flick. Unlike the subs, we are clearly devoid of humour, as Mark is so irreverent, crazy and anarchic .😴🙄

• Heart
Here's an idea of a thread suggestion... I've put the original up for reference... Come on tattle title geniuses... I KNOW you can do better than me... I've got burps on the brain after watching vile Vlogmas...🙃

5 Gold Rings
4 Calling birds
3 French hens
2 Turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree

5 disgusting burps
4 semi naked Nadia's
3 sweaty screenshots
2 people who hate eachother
And a place setting in a #gifted tree 🎄
How about:
Vlogmas? No mas, hard pass, they’re out of gas

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can it take a whole day to decorate ONE tree??? It boggles my mind it really does 🤯 i couldnt cope with coming down the stairs every day to all that mess, it would drive me insane.....as would he, cos of course he has to bring the whole thing into the gutter 🙄 vile little man that he is, i find nothing about him funny what so ever.

oh.....and his camera skills are dire, he seems to think that the repetitive shot, slowed down each time is the crem de le crem of editing. What a deluded unartistic dimwit he is 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the past week she's taken her knickers off live on loose women

Shes stripped to her 1 stocking and suspenders and wrapped herself up in fairy lights so her "red light district is literally visible from space"

Most recently she stripped to her underwear to show how her tights don't fit

Exposing herself is her new norm, her disinhibited behaviours are tactless, rude and offensive for a family channel...

Just when we think she cannot sink any lower.... SHE DOES.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What’s she done now? @notSUBmissive

just watched 'fartgate' clip o LW - god i would have to leave the country if I did that on live tV. She is completly without morals - common as F^^^

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
What’s she done now? @notSUBmissive

just watched 'fartgate' clip o LW - god i would have to leave the country if I did that on live tV. She is completly without morals - common as F^^^
She totally embarrassed the other loose women, they must have been glad it happened at the end of the show and they could get away. As for her she laughed it off as per usual when she makes a prat of herself.

Maybe reference to her LW fart could be somewhere in the next thread title.

Reactions: 12
Him belching.
3 vlogs though?!
There are far better vlogs on YouTube that aren't monitised.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.