Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so used to thinking it’s acceptable to do it in front of everyone at home that her sphincter muscle has given up the ghost and just let’s rip?

I’ve been married to my second husband for almost 12 years and neither of us do it in front of each other.
My first marriage, (I hasten to add,) did not end due to flatulence issues.)😉
she wont be bothered about farting at all, thats how low she is

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Im guessing the book money will have paid for the car 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well well well... Subs asking about his new car! Anyone noticed this? I thought he got the last one quite recently .. 🤔 have a look at vlogmass #3 around 19.20 and hometime #67 around 30.30 ... looks like it's true .. I always find it strange with these 2 when they do not (over)share something 🤔
I actually think the car’s the same one they’ve had for a while.
In the vlog where they went on a date after first lockdown, (where she had been drinking, and was drinking in the car) the car was disgustingly dirty and full of unnecessary clothing etc.
Then two days ago in #Hometime 68
He takes Nanny Di to the station to go home and it’s the same car.
Same shaped windows, door handles, interior, colour and dirt in the footwells.
They’ve had this car sometime I think.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I actually think the car’s the same one they’ve had for a while.
In the vlog where they went on a date after first lockdown, (where she had been drinking, and was drinking in the car) the car was disgustingly dirty and full of unnecessary clothing etc.
Then two days ago in #Hometime 68
He takes Nanny Di to the station to go home and it’s the same car.
Same shaped windows, door handles, interior, colour and dirt in the footwells.
They’ve had this car sometime I think.
And vlogmas #3 not the same car ... day of subs comments

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Their accounts show they lease their car, the cost is offset against tax, they love a tax deductable purchase... They obviously claim every mile of travel as tax deductable as they are "filming" for their vlog everywhere they go, including dog walks n supermarket shops...

The whole vlog thing is just to offset the tax from their bill... As soon as I saw their account "expenses" all those months ago, I knew the youtube channel was just for tax reasons... The 14k tax deductable cinema visits, all marks favourite things suddenly become tax deductable and he gets to have his own "news digest programme" everyday..

What they didn't bank on was their channel shoeing the world what filthy lying duplicitous creatures they are... I wish their subs would realise that their channel is just for tax deductable reasons...

They genuinely are con artists 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Going by the tax deductable expenses we found on companies House, the car and all the car costs are tax deductable... More freebies for unemployed little Mark 😡
How can 16K+ be the cost of running a motor for a couple who work from home? M must be accounting for every unnecessary trip into central London and Crystal Palace Park, the cost of petrol, parking, parking tickets and congestion charge. The degree to which they avoid contributing to a society they are so ready to pass judgement on is astounding. Self-entitled pair of grifters.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she wont be bothered about farting at all, thats how low she is
She probably did it on purpose. Her next campaign, "Let's all fart wherever and whenever we want, we mustn't be ashamed, it's a natural thing to do..blah,blah" :sleep:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How can 16K+ be the cost of running a motor for a couple who work from home? M must be accounting for every unnecessary trip into central London, the cost of petrol, parking, parking tickets and congestion charge. The degree to which they avoid contributing to a society they are so wish to pass judgement on is astounding. Self-entitled pair of grifters.
They are soooo opinionated on every slight misdemeanour anyone else makes but but they are totally exploiting the tax man with their fake channel... £14k for cinema costs in 1 year and like you say, they never go anywhere so the travel costs are laughable 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And vlogmas #3 not the same car ... day of subs comments
Leather seats?? EXPENSIVE 🤑🤑🤑

Their accounts show they lease their car, the cost is offset against tax, they love a tax deductable purchase... They obviously claim every mile of travel as tax deductable as they are "filming" for their vlog everywhere they go, including dog walks n supermarket shops...

The whole vlog thing is just to offset the tax from their bill... As soon as I saw their account "expenses" all those months ago, I knew the youtube channel was just for tax reasons... The 14k tax deductable cinema visits, all marks favourite things suddenly become tax deductable and he gets to have his own "news digest programme" everyday..

What they didn't bank on was their channel shoeing the world what filthy lying duplicitous creatures they are... I wish their subs would realise that their channel is just for tax deductable reasons...

Now, The Sun would lap up a tax dodge genuine story, just don't understand this odd immunity they seem to have.

You are funny Jax04
I doubt their royalties would pay for a pair of fluffy dice to hang from the rear view mirror.
You're both funny, love your posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This current car has leather seats , I was wondering what happened there . God he really knows how to work the system doesn’t he .

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Kerry Katona used to have her sponging second ex husband down as her driver - I wonder if Nadia does this too with Mark?

They should be declaring their earnings from youtube (if over 1k, which is evident just from the super chats they have exceeded) to HMRC.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

And the tax deductible PETROL for the ‘filming’ of the Cornwall vlogs !!!
And the Cornish Cottage will be location expenses

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Vlogmas #4

Mark welcomes his viewers with a humongous disgusting belch 🤑
Nadia tells him off...
Nadia decorates the tree on her own... No family on the family Vlogmas...
Mark fast forwards the decorating of the tree like its as insignificant as he is...
Mark is on his computer "busy" as Nadia decorates the tree alone...
Mark repeatedly sticks his middle finger up to the subs...
Mark touches his hair again...
Mark explains the "shiny balls" are just like his balls...
More fast forwarding through the insignificant dressing of the Christmas Tree...
Mark asks Nadia is she's wishing for Saucy Lingerie from Santa...
Mark belches again because one belch is never enough...
Nadia puts her #gifred place settings on the tree...
Mark belches rudely for a third time as that's what his subs deserve...
More fast forwarding of tree decorations...
A fourth belch just to highlight what a disgusting individual he really is...
Marks sings a Christmas Song but changes the words to rude words just because he's an absolute nob...
They've run out of batteries already...
Mark tells us the battery pack on the Christmas Star is like a nipple clench...
Mark puts a severed pigs head mask on... Not much difference to how he usually looks...
Mummy comes into the kitchen in her saucy undies and Daddy frightens her in his severed pigs head mask... Just another day at the Sawalha-Adderley house...
Nadia screams in horror and as usual Mark replays it half a dozen times...
Mark shakes a snow globe like he's imagining punching a garden gnome...
Mark tells his wife she looks like someone from the Adams Family...
Finishes the vlog with another replay of scareing his wife in slow motion...

Who creates a Christmas Vlog and fast forwards through the Christmas bits??? Mark Adderley does!

Who is vile and disgusting all the way through a Christmas Vlog??? Mark Adderley is 😡

Good job his sycophants love him hey!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Vlogmas #4

Nadia tells him off...
Mark fast forwards the decorating of the tree like its as insignificant as he is...
More fast forwarding through the insignificant dressing of the Christmas Tree...
Marks sings a Christmas Song but changes the words to rude words just because he's an absolute nob...
Mark puts a severed pigs head mask on... Not much difference to how he usually looks...
Mummy comes into the kitchen in her saucy undies and Daddy frightens her in his severed pigs head mask... Just another day at the Sawalha-Adderley house...

Who creates a Christmas Vlog and fast forwards through the Christmas bits??? Mark Adderley does!

Who is vile and disgusting all the way through a Christmas Vlog??? Mark Adderley is 😡
It's like a horror christmas show .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vlogmas #4

Nadia tells him off...

Good job his sycophants love him hey!
I was going to watch it,not watched any yet,now thinking I wont bother ,my BP is good at the min,like to keep it that way 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.