Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something very cliquey about Me Winchmore Hill. Donna May Clitheroe, Loose Women make up artist is now on their Instagram. Are they paying ITV to promote their tat?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There's something very cliquey about Me Winchmore Hill. Donna May Clitheroe, Loose Women make up artist is now on their Instagram. Are they paying ITV to promote their tat?
Once money 💰 is involved integrity seems to go out the window.
I heard carol mcgiffins pod cast with Nick Abbott and they talk about influencers and getting FREE holidays .
Carol said “ I’d never except free anything coz then you owe them ... they’ll be asking you to tweet this and that”
Well done Carol for not selling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This morning M sounds so fed up, there is something definitely going on between them. He starts the conversation with good morning you smelly herbert's. That is so rude, I wonder if the subs caught that. He is getting worse

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This is soooo staged ... Caitlin from Repton hmmmm and parents teachers again ... another Dani/Zoe Daniels playout ... she was in fact conducting the chat🤨 whilst M&N completely subdued ... "waouw ... ohhhh my gawd .. oh no ..." anyone heard of her before? I am sure they have tried to cover their tracks this time but ... we have @Clarity seeker .. 😀new challenge ?? 🧐🧐😉😉❤
I would have liked to have seen Xander and Ashley and or Penny on their zoom chat. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This morning M sounds so fed up, there is something definitely going on between them. He starts the conversation with good morning you smelly herbert's. That is so rude, I wonder if the subs caught that. He is getting worse
At least he appears to have ditched the condescending teacher/student roll call....😉

The HTSM always end up being about Mark, I do not know how Nadia puts up with his negativity and draining personality day in day out. Must be so exhausting, I'd feel like I was wasting my life if I was with someone who continually tried to drag me down all of the time, he seems hell bent on reliving and retelling stories from his past. He needs friends because he has far too much time on his hands to think.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He came onto the zoom call with the winning sub without even considering a quick shower, he was sweating and filthy, why doesn't Nadia give a little nudge sometime about taking a shower? Isn't she embarrassed?

His fingernails are grim.

View attachment 322783
filthy skank 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

The HTSM always end up being about Mark, I do not know how Nadia puts up with his negativity and draining personality day in day out. Must be so exhausting, I'd feel like I was wasting my life if I was with someone who continually tried to drag me down all of the time, he seems hell bent on reliving and retelling stories from his past. He needs friends because he has far too much time on his hands to think.
Don’t forget those subs are all his bestie mates, he’s got loads of friends, they are real friends you know and he honestly isn’t a sad deluded Billy no mates tosser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Maybe he was talking to me ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Haha
He has a cheek calling his subs smelly...perhaps he should ask himself when he last washed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Note it’s Thursday Tattlers and surprise, surprise, she’s not on Loose Women today.
He said she’s doing Loose from home tomorrow via Zoom.
Interesting.😏
She’s on probation methinks.
He was very disjointed this morning.
It was as if he were on the brink of tears throughout the whole thing.
Very detached and in a different head space completely.
It’s seems to be all crumbling beneath them.🤓
Tut, tut tut.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
His favourite subject is himself, get a bloody job - who sits in there kitchen all day talking about themselves for hours on end? I think he looks to Nadia as a mother figure, all the crying he does probably gets him some attention from her and his way of getting a leg over.

• Sick
  • Heart
just watched a bit of HTSM so far, he is so intolerant , he's only 'high' when he is doing his news broadcasts to his adoring deluded subs
his eye bags I think are due to him taking so much berrocca drinks very high in Vit c - which the liver cant tolerate - I know, I was doing the same once & i got really ill -i stopped taking high doses of vit c

As for putting manuka honey and almond milk in a cup of tea! christ sounds disgusting, tea should be either black or with a little milk ffs - its a cup of tea! manuka honey is useless when mixed with hot drinks anyway as it destroys all the goodness, its supposed to be eaten raw

• Heart
he was certainly full of himself on that one! For some reason he's high on the fact that he is loved by some very strange people subs - he seems to now think post birthday videos of messages of adoration & pretend deluded love, he is hugely popular & now doesnt need Nardiaella, lets see how long it is before he comes crashing down, and it will be 'poor me poor me' very soon, he is manic at the moment and he is horrible, if I was her I would have told him to duck right off. What a twit he is & no wonder she has psoriasis as she must be seething in side (as she is very fesity) to try and control her rage at him, lets hope she wiped the floor with him after that and really told him what for - vile vile man
I think she probably does wipe the floor with him and possibly always has, as we have witnessed on LW "Let me finish!" That woman has a mighty intimidating gob on her. I should imagine she pummels people into the ground with her words. She is an extreme bully, verbally and emotionally.

Along with his own dreadful issues which he has not sought help for without her stuck to his side, and then deciding to v-log it. I
I don't know what she has put him through for 18 years and maybe instead of him turning into a little 'yes' man and shuffling around in slippers as she may have hoped, possibly he learned some tricks from her..?

They are two peas in the same pod. I couldn't watch the video because the children were in it, and I can't stand the thought that they are subject to any of both their parents hideous behaviour.

I think they are both as bad as each other, she is being very cunning and allowing him to show his true colours on screen (because she's not a stupid woman, and knows she has some sort of a Tv career to cling on to) but as soon as those cameras are turned off, he will be getting it back as good, if not worse. If she looked heartbroken, it was most likely acted.

I think as far as the kids are concerned, they probably swing between the two as damaged children usually do.

I find this really hard to say, but, they both deserve each other, so go get help.. but they won't admit that either of them have a problem as they are both so self-obsessed.

So.. for the sake of your children go and find partners who will be honest with you, be your genuine friend. No, they will say 'We can't leave Kiki.." but really what they are saying is, "It's easier to keep on fighting, pretending that their marriage hasn't failed, and therefore not have to face the pain of a proper break up, full abstinence, move on.

Live the next phase of your lives with a modicum of serenity. Are your dear children not worth that gift?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Note it’s Thursday Tattlers and surprise, surprise, she’s not on Loose Women today.
Interesting.😏
Tut, tut tut.
It’s Wednesday. 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% she's fallen out with him as she's an extrovert who loves been in screen, so when she's not it speaks volumes... who wouldn't argue after Tuesday nights live verbal assault. He's a very nasty narcissistic excuse of a man.Plus he was absolutely desperate for an argument Tuesday night.

He is now descending into his classic pre woe is me behaviour. Any day now hell be sat in the car or the toy cave blaming his past as an excuse for his recent behaviour.

Alot of their subs must be new as so many are saying they aren't getting notifications on youtube, this is an issue they debated about a year ago as everyone was saying it all the time back then.

Living in an open plan house when you argue like they do must be sooooo stressful for everyone, bet the children are hiding in their rooms as per ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Interesting.😏
Tut, tut tut.
It's Wednesday today isn't it, omg I had to think about it though everyday is the same with this damn lockdown.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.