Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 15.35 she says "goodbye everybody I'll see you at the nightshift" and he says "no, they won't see you on the nightshift"

Looking at the start of the nightshift playback he says Nadia isn't joining the live because she has a bad headache tonight. Yeah right. He'd obviously forgotten what he'd said earlier. She's either fed up with having to do them or he wants the control.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At 15.35 she says "goodbye everybody I'll see you at the nightshift" and he says "no, they won't see you on the nightshift"

Looking at the start of the nightshift playback he says Nadia isn't joining the live because she has a bad headache tonight. Yeah right. He'd obviously forgotten what he'd said earlier. She's either fed up with having to do them or he wants the control.

What is going on with them? I’ve just watched HTSM and it’s so confusing?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

On the latest HTSM vlog Mark, at 6 mins in, expresses his deep worry and concern that is he doing enough to keep Nadia attracted to him!!!!!

QUOTE "I AM INTERESTED IN KEEPING YOU ATTRACTED TO ME"

And

"" I KNOW I AM QUOTE ATTRACTIVE TO PEOPLE " (Guess he's taking about Nicola Sinnott here)

Is he for real? He's talking absolute rubbish as his actions that we see everyday and his ridiculous words that he's pontificating here do not marry up in the slightest...

Does he for one minute imagine that Nadia will find him attractive DESPITE the...

-not washing his body,
-not washing his hair,
-not changing his clothes for days at a time,
-wearing clothes that smell of days old rotten washing machine water,
-not shaving,
-not cleaning his filthy fingernails,
-always wearing his filthy crocs,
-not having his hair cut,
-sleeping in his clothes,
-sweating profusely AND keeping the same sweaty clothes on for days,
-being depressed everyday and sucking the life out of her and the family and then refusing to seek treatment for over a decade,
-turning her children against her,

And if all that didn't make her feel unattracted to him, emotionally abusing her to an audience will certainly do the trick...

Joe Wicks cannot fix any of the above Mark. A little self respect goes ALONG way in a relationship.

He genuinely believes that all he has to do to keep his wife finding him attractive is exercise everyday... And he's supposed to be intelligent!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Welcome to the latest edition of the Sawalha-Adderleys' Tattle.

TDLR:

N has had her fringe cut and it looks awful.

N is trying to promote Dina's tat on Instagram.

M promised more "telly" like Vlogs coming soon.

TDLR:

Thanks @

TDLR:

I did some research on all winners on the list.
I’m sure that’s why this was a zoom meeting rather than a doorstep one despite Covid restrictions.
Be right back....🤫🙏😏😬

This is the list of winners and I’ve been doing some checking up.
I’ll report back to HQ when I have significant findings.
Roger.
Over and out.😉

Note those in bold print have been ‘met’ and books signed for them as winners.🙄

Dani -(Zoe Daniels?) -epsom
Caitlin Fergus-Derbyshire

Denise Nelson-Gale - Bradford?
Sarah Davies Devon
Sophie Ensor-Buckinghamshire
Caroline Ibbetson (Woofi Alice)
Bridlington
Emmabev66 a.k.a Beverley Picard?
Hudson.Mrs
K.J.Cargill-
Lucy Rose-Staffordshire
Denise Ferguson
Susan cooper
Not sure what Caitlin does but her Dad Is definitely a Vicar and Mum a homeopath in Ilkeston, Derbyshire as stated.
Funny how so far two winners have links to teaching?
Dani Dani aka Zoe Daniels and Caitlin Fergus’ patents.
Just as a matter of interest, how many Tattlers here are teachers or have parents who are teachers.
Me-NO.

I honestly think N sees herself as a bit of a teacher due to the whole homeschooling thing- (even though we know they aren’t the ones to homeschool their girls... it’s done next door.)
She does the squeaky noise which says....”oh, so you’re a teacher like my sister, and me and my husband do your job too but not in a school.”
Anyway, also strange that these winners have similar interests as the Swadderley’s who actually have very few interests.
Homeopathy, Star Wars fans, dogs, gardening, homeschooling etc
Ironic too that Caroline Ibbetson has a daughter about the same age as Kiki who is named Fifi?
With the abusive narcissistic behaviour from M towards N, the adult lewd comments and expletives, how does this little girl know so much about their channel?
Didn’t she say they’d been watching since the first Green Fingered Hell which was two years ago when this child was 10.
How do her parents think it’s ok for that child to watch it all?
Surely she has better things to watch at her age anyway?
Did anyone cringe the way I did when Bratia spoke to Fifi about homeschooling?
She was making out that it was so exciting for the child to be told she’d be homeschooled during lockdown with the insinuation of ‘bet you were excited.’
What she forgets is that those children being homeschooled during lockdown could have been missing their friends and the familiarity at school terribly and could be suffering anxiety about returning to school when we are now in a second lockdown.
Also, just because N&M do nothing all day and let their kids follow suit, it doesn’t mean that other parents trying to do homeschooling during lockdown do the same.
Many, who are trying to juggle working from home, still had to try to fit in homeschooling (some for several children) which has caused a lot of stress and therefore, tension, battles of wills, depression and anxiety for all involved.
I thought her ‘squeaking’ at the girl Fifi regarding this was insensitive and totally unsavoury. Think before you open thy pie-hole when dealing with the general public Bratia.
Your social skills suck and you actually shouldn’t speak to children without being briefed first on what you should and shouldn’t say.
So... the two sets of zoom subs, I believe could be genuine enough but I think Michelle has been in touch beforehand to find if they have anything in common with N&M and if so, that’s what the chat will be about.
It is NOTHING anywhere near what was promised for the winners of the book competition and those who won should be spitting feathers and kicking up a stink that they’re not sticking to what they said.
If they could doorstep deliver one book during these times, they could wait another week or so to deliver more.
LIARS

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thanks @

Not sure what Caitlin does but her Dad Is definitely a Vicar and Mum a homeopath in Ilkeston, Derbyshire as stated.
Just as a matter of interest, how many Tattlers here are teachers or have parents who are teachers.
Me-NO.

I honestly think N sees herself as a bit of a teacher due to the whole homeschooling thing- (even though we know they aren’t the ones to homeschool their girls... it’s done next door.)
She does the squeaky noise which says....”oh, so you’re a teacher like my sister, and me and my husband do your job too but not in a school.”
Anyway, also strange that these winners have similar interests as the Swadderley’s who actually have very few interests.
Ironic too that Caroline Ibbetson has a daughter about the same age as Kiki who is named Fifi?
With the abusive narcissistic behaviour from M towards N, the adult lewd comments and expletives, how does this little girl know so much about their channel?
Didn’t she say they’d been watching since the first Green Fingered Hell which was two years ago when this child was 10.
She was making out that it was so exciting for the child to be told she’d be homeschooled during lockdown with the insinuation of ‘bet you were excited.’
What she forgets is that those children being homeschooled during lockdown could have been missing their friends and the familiarity at school terribly and could be suffering anxiety about returning to school when we are now in a second lockdown.
Also, just because N&M do nothing all day and let their kids follow suit, it doesn’t mean that other parents trying to do homeschooling during lockdown do the same.
Many, who are trying to juggle working from home, still had to try to fit in homeschooling (some for several children) which has caused a lot of stress and therefore, tension, battles of wills, depression and anxiety for all involved.
I thought her ‘squeaking’ at the girl Fifi regarding this was insensitive and totally unsavoury. Think before you open thy pie-hole when dealing with the general public Bratia.
Your social skills suck and you actually shouldn’t speak to children without being briefed first on what you should and shouldn’t say.
So... the two sets of zoom subs, I believe could be genuine enough but I think Michelle has been in touch beforehand to find if they have anything in common with N&M and if so, that’s what the chat will be about.
It is NOTHING anywhere near what was promised for the winners of the book competition and those who won should be spitting feathers and kicking up a stink that they’re not sticking to what they said.
If they could doorstep deliver one book during these times, they could wait another week or so to deliver more.
LIARS
BRILLIANT DETECTIVE WORK @seekingclarity... They are so duplicitous... Were we not in the 1st lockdown when they promised to hand deliver the books originally?

They knew full well it was never going to happen due to covid.

Your research is formidable once again. No stone unturned!!!

Re teachers in my family, it's a no from me, legal profession here.

It's quite amusing how the book winners are NOTHING like Ashley, Zander or Helen from SA who are their target demographic audience 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
BRILLIANT DETECTIVE WORK @seekingclarity... They are so duplicitous... Were we not in the 1st lockdown when they promised to hand deliver the books originally?

They knew full well it was never going to happen due to covid.

Your research is formidable once again. No stone unturned!!!

Re teachers in my family, it's a no from me, legal profession here.

It's quite amusing how the book winners are NOTHING like Ashley, Zander or Helen from SA who are their target demographic audience 🤔
Absolutely correct re: Ashley, Helen from South Africa and Xander @notSUBmissive .
Also... I have no men in my family who are Star Wars fans (funny Caroline Ibby-blobby’s husband was...just like Murk.)🙄
Nobody in my family is a homeopath either.
I would have nothing to talk to them about if I’d won a book.
I’d actually enjoy sitting with a blank look on my face and watching them squirm whilst trying to converse with me.
Monosyllabic li’l ol’ me.😂😂

• Haha
Htsm was chronic . Basically he’s sulking cause he wants sex . What an old pest get over yourself . tit marriage . He’s a total pain don’t know how’s she’s dealt with it for so long what a bore of a man . Pretends he has dysmorphia but is checking himself out in view finder for whole video . BS . Nadia do yourself a favour like

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What is going on with them? I’ve just watched HTSM and it’s so confusing?
The whole talk about alcohol in the HTSM was as if in a hypothetical sense but it didn’t fit with what we know about them.
Why would she speak about wanting to unwind with him with a couple of glasses of wine so they could be open with each other, knowing he’s a ‘recovering alcoholic?’
Why would they be speaking about their mid life crisis experiences and bring alcohol into the conversation unless it’s a problem for them both?
I’m not talking about him being in recovery either.
At 28:40 she says “I would ask you to ask yourself....blah blah blah.”
Hmmmmm?

Reactions: 11
There is a comment on Lee's channel, when Nadia was on with him, its got 24!!! replies about the Sawalha-Adderleys channel... It's not just us who feel how we feel... Interesting...

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Yes I heard that too .. he obviously did forget .. hmm

I havent watched htsm but if he has blatantly put it out there that he wants sex ( meaning there isnt any) if i was her I would be fuming.
But then I wouldnt be on the internet telling all and sundry my intimate personal business. I see trouble ahead. Telling someone they are clever, making them food and letting them put your lives on the internet doesnt replace intimacy. More often than not if someone isnt getting it at home eventually they will look elsewhere I would think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Htsm was chronic . Basically he’s sulking cause he wants sex . What an old pest get over yourself . tit marriage . He’s a total pain don’t know how’s she’s dealt with it for so long what a bore of a man . Pretends he has dysmorphia but is checking himself out in view finder for whole video . BS . Nadia do yourself a favour like
There is a comment on Lee's channel, when Nadia was on with him, its got 24!!! replies about the Sawalha-Adderleys channel... It's not just us who feel how we feel... Interesting...

Wow! Maybe their mood swings in the last week or so are down to this too?
Fair play to Lee for leaving the comments up.
Surely Loose Women will get to hear about this?😉

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Waouw ! That was a good read and says a lot ... wonder if Manky’s grubby fingers are itching🤣🤣 well done Lee for freedom of expression! Hope they do report them for taking money off a vulnerable relative... 😡 much is directed at M and his sex innuendos and zooming in on N’s breasts as it’s a family channel ... his deleting, his stroking his ego, ... he just does not get it though does he?😡😡 I hope N picks this up ... her channel he is destroying ....

Thanks @

Me-NO.

LIARS
@Clarity seeker thank you as always for your investigations🧐❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Add it to the litany of lies, fibs and falsehoods, from big to small. E.g., “Nanny Di is with the girls this Saturday night” - cut to a scene of them picking her up at her flat first thing on the next Sunday morning; “Maddie’s boyfriend quarantined before the Cornwall trip” - cut to a clip of Maddie complaining about her boyfriend breaking his toe by trying to do a backflip in front of a group of people right before the trip; “We’re only having a total of 6 people over when Izzy visits” - cut to video of a table set for 8. It goes on and on and on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
he's certainly very draining - hes dracula! ,
there has surely been no quality of life living with him - their relationship was based on lust and sex
and spent the last 18 years trying to stay married - but christ it must have been hard as there s no love there - only rescue and enabling each other
quite sad really - as Im sure she would have a much nicer life without him
She seems happy when she is with her friends
its all a bit tragic really as he has such an emotional hold over her, when really she should have left him years ago and stop fooling herself she is in love with him, how could you possibly love a pratt like him?
Someone speculated a few threads ago about the posibility that she stays with him because of what happened after she left her previous husband. I agree, it is a toxic relationship that N and M are in and they would be better off seperating. It would actually be better for the children to have two happy parents that live apart, rather than unhappy parents that stay together.

The house is Bratia's, she bought it in 1997/1998 and so it's only right that she should stay there. Perhaps M could get himself a little townhouse in Soho, a place he misses so dearly.

• Heart

On the latest HTSM vlog Mark, at 6 mins in, expresses his deep worry and concern that is he doing enough to keep Nadia attracted to him!!!!!

And

"" I KNOW I AM QUOTE ATTRACTIVE TO PEOPLE " (Guess he's taking about Nicola Sinnott here)

Is he for real? He's talking absolute rubbish as his actions that we see everyday and his ridiculous words that he's pontificating here do not marry up in the slightest...

Does he for one minute imagine that Nadia will find him attractive DESPITE the...

-not washing his body,
-not washing his hair,
-not shaving,
-being depressed everyday and sucking the life out of her and the family and then refusing to seek treatment for over a decade,

And if all that didn't make her feel unattracted to him, emotionally abusing her to an audience will certainly do the trick...

Joe Wicks cannot fix any of the above Mark. A little self respect goes ALONG way in a relationship.

He genuinely believes that all he has to do to keep his wife finding him attractive is exercise everyday... And he's supposed to be intelligent!!! 🤣
M: "I KNOW I AM QUITE ATTRACTIVE TO bored lonely PEOPLE" who watch me on YT.
If they could smell him they'd gag and run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Wow, that made interesting reading, good on Lee for leaving the comments on there, he needs to step away from then now, they will ruin his channel otherwise, just like Mank has ruined her channel.

• Sad
Someone speculated a few threads ago about the posibility that she stays with him because of what happened after she left her previous husband. I agree, it is a toxic relationship that N and M are in and they would be better off seperating. It would actually be better for the children to have two happy parents that live apart, rather than unhappy parents that stay together.

The house is Bratia's, she bought it in 1997/1998 and so it's only right that she should stay there. Perhaps M could get himself a little townhouse in Soho, a place he misses so dearly.
I think Nadia keeps him to validate her existances..... A ‘Happily’ Married Woman with a ‘HOT INTELLIGENT’ husband. ..... In some cultures divorced women are looked down on 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
HTSM. So basically he wants more sex (shock horror), yet fails to connect the dots with the fact that she doesnt want sex with a miserable dirty drainer (who does?). He made it quite clear, repeatedly, that if he was drinking he’d be cheating....another abusive tactic, emotional manipulation. What a bastard he is, no wonder shes exhausted living with that twit.
im guessing she has to have a couple of drinks to deal with sleeping with him....hence the reference 🙄 id have to have a couple of bottles personally 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

And

-not washing his body,
-not washing his hair,
-not shaving,

I knew it, he now thinks he has loads of adoring crazypeople subs that fancy him (men and women) & its gone straight to his big ugly head - he's going to be on the prowl for another woman/man soon
I dont see any thing attractive about him at all, his face is to goony, sweaty and stuipid and hes not great looking I think N went fr him as he was quite boy like and they were eboth rampant sex mad at the time - hes gotno personality at all

HTSM. So basically he wants more sex (shock horror), yet fails to connect the dots with the fact that she doesnt want sex with a miserable dirty drainer (who does?). He made it quite clear, repeatedly, that if he was drinking he’d be cheating....another abusive tactic, emotional manipulation. What a bastard he is, no wonder shes exhausted living with that twit.
im guessing she has to have a couple of drinks to deal with sleeping with him....hence the reference 🙄 id have to have a couple of bottles personally 🤢
i would just tell him to F*** right off and dont come back
She should stop trying to make a failed marraige work and walk away with some dignity whilst she can still have fun and enjoy therest of her life

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.