Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right at the end where he very quietly says "can you go now" re going to Cornwall, was pure nasty ness. To exhibit that kind of behaviour to an audience makes me wonder how totally toxic that house can get ☹
What those girls have probably seen and heard over the years makes me feel very, very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This is a long one guys...
I'm not one for adding to their viewing figures but if you ever wanted to see narcissistic Mark in a prolonged attack on Nadia, this is the vlog...

NADIA, if you see this, take it to your solicitor as proof of the emotional abuse you and your children are suffering at the hands of your narcissistic husband and file for divorce immediately.

He looks like he's on the verge of doing something really really nasty... HE CROSSED SOOOO MANY LINES TONIGHT, IT WAS SHOCKING in my humble opinion.

You all know I'm no Nadia fan but tonight's vlog was an upfront and personal view of a toxic relationship and was an absolute guide to emotional abuse... HORRENDOUS...

Imagine having to be in the same house and then have to get into the same bed as narcissistic Mark Adderley who has as just spent 30 minutes humiliating and emotionally abusing you live on youtube 😡

9.21 "Why do you try characterise me as a total cock?" Said Mark who went very angry red faced when Nadia pulled him up on his his smuttyness.

9.45 "And I don't like Judy when she's been a miserable old cow" (Referring to Nadia being like Judy from Richard n Judy and calling her a miserable old cow.

12.15 Starts referring to his children as dolphins, one of them walks past the screen covering her face, you can tell that REALLY annoys him so he repeatedly keeps calling them dolphins INSTEAD of not mentioning them at all like they've REPEATEDLY asked their parents to do.

Mark says the word Dolphin 20 plus times in tonight's vlog. His children ask to be left out of their you tube channel and he calls them a name and overuses throughout the whole vlog!

13.45 Mark REPEATEDLY tells Nadia she's saying a subs name wrong, trying to belittle her once again.

14.00 Nadia start some silly singing where she rhymes licka ticka licka ticka licka ticka... Mark trys humiliating her once again by singing Lick a dick a, lick a dick a 😡

15.10 One of the girls walks past them coveting her face again, he calls her a dolphin 4 times then VERY INAPPROPRIATELY suggests that Dolphins enjoy sex with humans!!! What kind of parent not only fails to ignore their child's request not to be mentioned on their vlog BUT then goes on to give them an inappropriate nickname which he then links to beastiality whilst said child is in the room, and finishes with "apparently they are quite randy, randy dolphins" ?????? 😡

17.11 Mentions one of their children again, Despite them asking not to be mentioned, he, for the 3rd time since his birthday, singles one of them out for giving him "such an emotional present", thus repeatedly inferring one child's gift was better than the other as he keeps mentioning one but not the other. So not only mentioning them as they've asked him not to, but lowering the self esteem of one of them in the process!!!! ABSOLUTE W*NKER!!!

21.37 Humiliates Nadia again by attempting to pull a hair out of a mole on her chin whilst live on Youtube, whilst highlighting she has a hair growing out of a mole on her chin.
He concludes said humiliation by shouting "it looks like a witches mole"

23.17 In response to a question from his wife Mark replies "I think you should shut the duck up, I'm sick of your rancid voice"

24.15 Upon hearing a noise they decide its a dolphin (one of their children who's asked to not be on youtube) on the toilet so they decide to share that live on youtube with Mark commenting... "Dolphins don't know how to use toilet seats"

26.00, Nadia dreamily says, I really want to go to Cornwall for New Year... Mark snarkily replies "I really want YOU to go to Cornwall for New Year, I really do" and then whispers "could you go now"... Nadia looks really hurt and her eyes fill with tears....

I genuinely wish there was somewhere official we could report this as it was disturbing viewing and if it was me, I wouldn't feel safe in that house tonight. Youtube never seem bothered by their violations but personally I think this crossed a big line.

he was certainly full of himself on that one! For some reason he's high on the fact that he is loved by some very strange people subs - he seems to now think post birthday videos of messages of adoration & pretend deluded love, he is hugely popular & now doesnt need Nardiaella, lets see how long it is before he comes crashing down, and it will be 'poor me poor me' very soon, he is manic at the moment and he is horrible, if I was her I would have told him to duck right off. What a twit he is & no wonder she has psoriasis as she must be seething in side (as she is very fesity) to try and control her rage at him, lets hope she wiped the floor with him after that and really told him what for - vile vile man

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Had a look at the timestamps, he is an hole. I have to say though I like the way Nadia usually just ignores his idiocy, however, when she does occasionally give back she has some good one liners which he hates because he does that angry lip biting. I have a feeling behind the scene he starts the arguments but guaranteed she's the one who finishes them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG .. yet again Dr Sawalha & Professeur Adderley dishing out their great knowledge to their subjects ... 😡 he really does think he's a talented news broadcaster reading out headlines ... 🤮 and telling them what he thinks and what he knows! You know what I mean guys? 😉
Yet another member fed up here ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I tried to watch lastnight's live but could only manage half of it, it was so bad. Nitty has obviously been here reading yesterday's comments about the silly singing as she said something about she doesn't care what people say so just did it more than ever. She doesn't seem to realise that we don't actually care, the more she makes a prat of herself the more we like it and it gives us more to talk about. As for him, nasty little toad that he is, we all know he treats her like dirt but quite honestly they deserve each other, two of a kind. I had to switch if off as I couldn't watch his face any longer, he'd obviously had a shave and it was all red raw like he had nappy rash on his face, he needs to slap a load of sudocrem on it😀😀😀.
The only reason a man would have that kind of rash on his face after shaving is if it’s an old rusty razor or of the razor was used before by someone else.
Brats has been using it for her sweaty underarms.
It can’t have been for her lady garden as she did a LW chat once saying she’d very little left down there now she’s ‘older.’
She keeps the underarms trimmed for the trucker vests she wears.
Makes total sense.😉
He’s shaving with her dirty, sweaty wiry, underarm razor.
I’m surprised he hasn’t sprouted a drill of potatoes on his upper lip, never mind a rash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely. I have no time for all her BS and bitching, but his whole manner leaves me cold. Nasty piece of work.

It must be absolute hell living with him. At times, i actually think she looks scared of him.

I agree. It's called dry drunk syndrome.

A blog on Psychology Today identifies six signs of patients with dry drunk syndrome:
  • They are resentful of the person who has been the most instrumental in getting them to stop drinking.
  • They are frustrated by the fact that they cannot drink ever again for fear of triggering a relapse.
  • They become disconsolate at the realization that their drinking has robbed them of their potential.
  • They are fearful of failure, knowing that they can never fall back on alcohol to nurse their wounds or boost their confidence.
  • They become jealous of how other people can deal with issues without alcohol, or how others can enjoy alcohol without fear of being addicted.
  • They feel burdened by having to take responsibility for the damage caused by their drinking.
This describes M completely

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only reason a man would have that kind of rash on his face after shaving is if it’s an old rusty razor or of the razor was used before by someone else.
Brats has been using it for her sweaty underarms.
It can’t have been for her lady garden as she did a LW chat once saying she’d very little left down there now she’s ‘older.’
She keeps the underarms trimmed for the trucker vests she wears.
Makes total sense.😉
He’s shaving with her dirty, sweaty wiry, underarm razor.
I’m surprised he hasn’t sprouted a drill of potatoes on his upper lip, never mind a rash.
Their mattress is also over 18 years old so the dust mites won't help their eczema and asthma.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What a nasty cockwomble bastard he is. Cant stand his sweaty flaky face and droning voice. I think he resents brats been on the nightshift with him, he wants to do it on his own....he thinks hes the star 🙄
☝....This!...👏👏👏
Interesting watching this mornings vlog (wanted to see the dynamic after last nights horror) skipped past the hello's, and they were talking about the Oxford vaccine. Actually you can tell Nadia is more informed re the Oxford vaccine issue, yet Mark can't accept that fact, says he's seen all the headlines! It's obvious Nadia has actually read more than just the headlines. But like a good tightrope walker she eventually lets him have the 'win' so as not to bruise his ego, or whatever. He ignores her valid points, and feigns interest in what the subs are saying. Barely answers her. Ugh.
That's her life. It would be my nightmare.:eek:
Noticed exactly the same, she was actually having a decent opinion and had knowledge abt what she was saying!....He jumped in and totally ruined her flow....Mr sodding know it all...👎

was just going to say the same! He literally couldnt accept that she was right! He was itching for a fight last night and again this morning....it must be horrendous having to walk on eggshells and try to avoid that fight 😡 hes not happy about turning 50, he hates the fact hes sober and middle aged therefore everyone around him has to suffer....what a vile little man he is 🤬
He's 50, sober, middle aged and doing jack tit with his life....

• Angry
  • Heart
I think their skin conditions are largely due to poor hygiene and dirty towels. It's vital that each family member has their own fresh towels. Which should be washed at a high temperature. Since Mank does his own washing (badly) and leaves it to dry in a heap on the floor. Nits does no washing so it's a perfect storm for dermatitis. If you have to announce on social media that you have bathed then there's no hope.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely. I have no time for all her BS and bitching, but his whole manner leaves me cold. Nasty piece of work.

It must be absolute hell living with him. At times, i actually think she looks scared of him.

I agree. It's called dry drunk syndrome.

A blog on Psychology Today identifies six signs of patients with dry drunk syndrome:
  • They are resentful of the person who has been the most instrumental in getting them to stop drinking.
  • They are frustrated by the fact that they cannot drink ever again for fear of triggering a relapse.
  • They become disconsolate at the realization that their drinking has robbed them of their potential.
  • They are fearful of failure, knowing that they can never fall back on alcohol to nurse their wounds or boost their confidence.
  • They become jealous of how other people can deal with issues without alcohol, or how others can enjoy alcohol without fear of being addicted.
  • They feel burdened by having to take responsibility for the damage caused by their drinking.
It's like this was written with Mark in mind, it is text book Mark! Remarkable. Great post @Herbert2005

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, when he said ' who is going to be the bah himbug this year' - almost a nother dig at her, as hes saying Im really cheery at the moment & Im in control - very manipulative, talk almost threatening - hes perhaps ready for a new woman? now hes found his cheery 'self' cos of the luurrvvee he gets from his derangedstalkers subs - hes found love and he is for offski now - even having digs at the girls
god what a damaged man he is - got a real nasty cruel streak

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Also, when he said ' who is going to be the bah himbug this year' - almost a nother dig at her, as hes saying Im really cheery at the moment & Im in control - very manipulative, talk almost threatening - hes perhaps ready for a new woman? now hes found his cheery 'self' cos of the luurrvvee he gets from his derangedstalkers subs - hes found love and he is for offski now - even having digs at the girls
god what a damaged man he is - got a real nasty cruel streak
I completely agree. His language is atrocious. When challenged in the past about his language and behaviour he implies its all a big joke. It's not in the least bit funny and must be horrendous to live in that house.
I think it's funny when he refers to subs like Ashley as "mate". Your right in that he gets a nasty confidence thinking he has a whole cohort of mates and friends on his side. In the real world not one of his new mates could cope with him and his mountain of issues for more than a few minutes.
The power he wields with his language is un nerving. His wife has been duped into thinking he's clever. He may have some knowledge but he has ZERO emotional intelligence.

He uses other words to suck the life out of his whole family. Wasn't there a name in Harry Potter for ppl who sucked the life out of life??? Cannot remember the name but its definition sums Mark up perfectly 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I completely agree. His language is atrocious. When challenged in the past about his language and behaviour he implies its all a big joke. It's not in the least bit funny and must be horrendous to live in that house.
I think it's funny when he refers to subs like Ashley as "mate". Your right in that he gets a nasty confidence thinking he has a whole cohort of mates and friends on his side. In the real world not one of his new mates could cope with him and his mountain of issues for more than a few minutes.
The power he wields with his language is un nerving. His wife has been duped into thinking he's clever, he then uses other words to suck the life out of his family. Wasn't there a name in Harry Potter for ppl who sucked the life out of life??? Cannot remember the name but its definition sums Mark up perfectly 🤔

Dementors? That is Mank, for sure.

• Heart
Mark always goes on and on about being a recovering Alcoholic of 16 years but hes not recovered from it from 1. it being the contant thing on his mind and 2. all hes. done is replaced his addiction with another addiction just as bad. he drinks like 10 cups of coffee a day which probably a bag a sugar just from those coffees a day, and binge eating on concentrated sugars like dried fruit and cake multiple times through the day and he goes to bed with a pepsi 0_o how does he not see that hes got problems. and Nadias all phobic about health and long life spams, yet she encourages it so much because in her mind she thinks that cramming caffeine, sugar and fried food down him is better for him. these things he does is the reason for a lot of his problems and he doesnt put it together. the coffee and sugar makes him not get enough sleep which is how you get depression and weight gain, and that weight gain makes him feel bad about himself. its a cycle that they will never get out of. and also Nadia went on how "oh for my birthday im going to treat myself to that almond croisant. on my bday" but on the nightshift she comes in with a try of cinnamon rolls and basically they ate the whole tray to themselves ? like what! lol why would she think that croisant is the biggest cheat of the year, yet daily she eats way worse. draining her salmon in vegetable oil and thinking its a healthy meal. thats why their so overweight,because their so uneducated in diet and health.

Oh and of course, there's M's obsession with the stats on his family YT channel, especially the (y)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)s; it has become another crippling addiction. It's the sole reason he's knocking out x2 lives a day - it's the opportunity for a (y) without him having to actually edit or prepare a damn thing. I generally see MSN for the first time when I check my emails at around 5am. As a literate human, I can't imagine why I'd be waiting for M to read me his favourite headlines mid-morning. He, however, craves the instant gratification. Wanker.

The fact that M is unable to recognise something as clear as the nose on one's face is really concerning. Such a clever man with a level of emotional awareness that leaves N moist should surely be able to join the dots? It's really dangerous for one to keep dishing out advice to others seeking insights to / ways forward with their own addiction issues. To be honest, if I was an alcoholic in the early stages of understanding I have a problem and I saw that without alcohol I could 'enjoy' a life like M's, I'd pour myself another bottle of wine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The power he wields with his language is un nerving. His wife has been duped into thinking he's clever. He may have some knowledge but he has ZERO emotional intelligence.

He uses other words to suck the life out of his whole family. Wasn't there a name in Harry Potter for ppl who sucked the life out of life??? Cannot remember the name but its definition sums Mark up perfectly 🤔
he's certainly very draining - hes dracula! ,
there has surely been no quality of life living with him - their relationship was based on lust and sex
and spent the last 18 years trying to stay married - but christ it must have been hard as there s no love there - only rescue and enabling each other
quite sad really - as Im sure she would have a much nicer life without him
She seems happy when she is with her friends
its all a bit tragic really as he has such an emotional hold over her, when really she should have left him years ago and stop fooling herself she is in love with him, how could you possibly love a pratt like him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life"

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think they are both as bad as each other. We have seen how nasty Manky can be on quite a few occasions as his "mask" keeps slipping. Nadia is more careful. She knows when the camera is on her she must behave and never let her mask slip. But even she has revealed occasionally what a nasty person she really is. We really can only guess at how nasty she can be when nobody is looking. Leave them to it......... they deserve each other, they are too scared/lazy to really do anything about the situation Feel very sorry for the kids 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Interesting watching this mornings vlog (wanted to see the dynamic after last nights horror) skipped past the hello's, and they were talking about the Oxford vaccine. Actually you can tell Nadia is more informed re the Oxford vaccine issue, yet Mark can't accept that fact, says he's seen all the headlines! It's obvious Nadia has actually read more than just the headlines. But like a good tightrope walker she eventually lets him have the 'win' so as not to bruise his ego, or whatever. He ignores her valid points, and feigns interest in what the subs are saying. Barely answers her. Ugh.
That's her life. It would be my nightmare.:eek:
Following notSUBmissive's excellent breakdown of their car crash Live for us tattlers, I decided it was about time I take one for the team. I couldn’t bear a Live or vlog, so decided to #gift M a +1 view on a Popcorn Junkies review he posted on the 5th November. It has less than 2,000 views. :ROFLMAO:

M's levels of misogynistic abuse (MA) are off the scale here, as is the irony in the film choice / style of the lead actor (I).

1:22 M's a fan of a someone who doesn't do very much on screen. Sound familiar? No wonder M thinks his family YT channel is worth tuning in to. (I)

2:40 Di can see it clear as day! Why would you turn to your father for advice when he's a f*ck up? She's unimpressed by such a 'roguish, raffish' character. M can't keep the smirk off his face as he hero worships his own reflection on the big screen. (I)

3:25 Di bravely persists. She believes the film is not about a father daughter relationship; it's all about Bill Murray grandstanding. Sound familiar? (I)

3:45 M can't bear to be contradicted, he twitches and glances at the camera instead of listening to his mother's point of view. :mad: (MA)

4:05 - 4:55 King C*nt rears his ugly head - he chews his lips like a lunatic. Di bravely persists. She believes Bill Murray hasn't done very much that's memorable in his career. Furthermore, such an attention-seeking performance only really works when the producers limit his screen time. If only M wasn't the producer of his own family YT channel. (MA) (I) :sneaky:

5:25 M implies Francis Ford Coppola has "some probably quite outdated ideas about femininity and women." This from a man who judges the morals of women who choose to wear red lipstick ... (I) (MA)

6:05 M talks fondly of the fix he used to get from pweirdo Woody Allen's films before flippantly bemoaning the inconvenience of being unable to watch WA films because his reputation being "in tatters" is "so complicated". It's like Prince Andrew completely overlooking JEpstein's victims :mad:

6:50 M acknowledges that the daughter character didn't actually seek her father's advice. Rather, the father lured her into "his dark and horrible thoughts of people and the world." Sound familiar? (I)

7:38 - 8:13 Di bravely persists. She believes the film works despite Bill Murray. M just won't hear her point of view. He's also unable to see himself in Di's description of what she saw on screen. (I) (MA)

8:20 Di is talking about how it’s the daughter’s story. M talks right over her about how its really all about him the dad. (MA) Reminded me of this, watch from 2:37. (I)

9:18 – 9:46 M quickly says “there’s the whole father daughter thing”, before: ME ME ME ME. A deep-dive hero worshiping of his own reflection on the big screen. (I) (MA)

10:53 Di listens patiently to M’s overall impression before King C*nt steams in and ridicules her opinion. Di gives in and weaves M’s positives about the film / Bill Murray into her justification, skating precariously around his fragile ego. (MA)

11:14 Notice how M’s body language changes when Di goes from listing what’s good about the film to bravely explaining why she was left feeling underwhelmed. (MA)

11:40 M trots out a completely out-of-character ‘theory’ for why he’s right. Apparently, M now prefers to ‘kick back’ and watch a film on the sofa than visit his beloved cinema in the middle of a pandemic. My arse. M just can’t bear that Di is able to justify her difference of opinion about the film articulately. Just listening to her argue so convincingly and persistently highlights M’s clunky chunks of pre-prepared content and over-used stock phrases: ‘skin in the game’ etc. (MA)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hilarious that Janet Street Porter has been asked to do a Celebrity Christmas Edition of Masterchef and not the previous Masterchef winner Nadia? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.