Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right at the end where he very quietly says "can you go now" re going to Cornwall, was pure nasty ness. To exhibit that kind of behaviour to an audience makes me wonder how totally toxic that house can get ☹
... and Moodie was sitting in on one of the brown/tan sofas laughing at it all.😶

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hilarious that Janet Street Porter has been asked to do a Celebrity Christmas Edition of Masterchef and not the previous Masterchef winner Nadia? 🤣

That's funny. JSP certainly knows her way around a plate of food. Didn't she do a programme with Brian Turner once?. I can't remember what it was called, but i think they went around the UK.

@missmickey

What a brilliant analysis!!!

Another clear example of his absolute inibility to listen to someone with an opposing opinion...

Like you say, the side glances, the lip biting and the look of absolute superiority that he is right and his mother is wrong...

Isn't this example is one of the main reasons why this pathetic excuse of a man has no friends... Who'd put up with that unless they were married to it???

• Heart
  • Sick
@missmickey

What a brilliant analysis!!!

Another clear example of his absolute inibility to listen to someone with an opposing opinion...

Like you say, the side glances, the lip biting and the look of absolute superiority that he is right and his mother is wrong...

Isn't this example is one of the main reasons why this pathetic excuse of a man has no friends... Who'd put up with that unless they were married to it???
Thanks notSUBmissive you inspired me. I also felt indebted to all of the other tattlers who time stamp and describe that which I cannot bring myself to watch in such insightful detail and with such humour. I can't expect to take take take and (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)with gay abandon without suffering some of their 'content' myself. However, I wasn't expecting the footage to be as bad as the Lives and vlogs you've described on here. It's a film review with his mother, after all.

I reckon the only reason Di bravely persisted in putting her point across is that she didn't have to crawl between the crispy bedsheets with the waster she birthed later that evening. I wonder if M's dad ever watches these? I wonder if he'll be invited to contribute his point of view to M's new book about his upbringing? He has 'skin in the game' after all. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG .. yet again Dr Sawalha & Professeur Adderley dishing out their great knowledge to their subjects ... 😡 he really does think he's a talented news broadcaster reading out headlines ... 🤮 and telling them what he thinks and what he knows! You know what I mean guys? 😉
Yet another member fed up here ...
We all know that Manky is a chronic procrastinator but there is one thing he never puts off ... deleting comments (oh and picking his nose 🤮) so grubby fingers has already deleted this one ... what a day in the office Manky .. must be soooo exhausting 👋👋👋👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That's funny. JSP certainly knows her way around a plate of food. Didn't she do a programme with Brian Turner once?. I can't remember what it was called, but i think they went around the UK.
I love a bit of JSP, esp as she can barely tolerate N and her nonsense. I'm looking forward to her appearance on Masterchef.

How refreshing! A moderate knob of butter and half a glass of wine, truly delicious food and a presenter who seems keen to learn, can hold her own but doesn't constantly interrupt. Oh, and the camera work's a dream. :sneaky:
I almost feel cleansed after watching that heinous Popcorn My Mother was a Junky review.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is a long one guys...
I'm not one for adding to their viewing figures but if you ever wanted to see narcissistic Mark in a prolonged attack on Nadia, this is the vlog...

NADIA, if you see this, take it to your solicitor as proof of the emotional abuse you and your children are suffering at the hands of your narcissistic husband and file for divorce immediately.

He looks like he's on the verge of doing something really really nasty... HE CROSSED SOOOO MANY LINES TONIGHT, IT WAS SHOCKING in my humble opinion.

You all know I'm no Nadia fan but tonight's vlog was an upfront and personal view of a toxic relationship and was an absolute guide to emotional abuse... HORRENDOUS...

Imagine having to be in the same house and then have to get into the same bed as narcissistic Mark Adderley who has as just spent 30 minutes humiliating and emotionally abusing you live on youtube 😡

9.21 "Why do you try characterise me as a total cock?" Said Mark who went very angry red faced when Nadia pulled him up on his his smuttyness.

9.45 "And I don't like Judy when she's been a miserable old cow" (Referring to Nadia being like Judy from Richard n Judy and calling her a miserable old cow.

12.15 Starts referring to his children as dolphins, one of them walks past the screen covering her face, you can tell that REALLY annoys him so he repeatedly keeps calling them dolphins INSTEAD of not mentioning them at all like they've REPEATEDLY asked their parents to do.

Mark says the word Dolphin 20 plus times in tonight's vlog. His children ask to be left out of their you tube channel and he calls them a name and overuses throughout the whole vlog!

13.45 Mark REPEATEDLY tells Nadia she's saying a subs name wrong, trying to belittle her once again.

14.00 Nadia start some silly singing where she rhymes licka ticka licka ticka licka ticka... Mark trys humiliating her once again by singing Lick a dick a, lick a dick a 😡

15.10 One of the girls walks past them coveting her face again, he calls her a dolphin 4 times then VERY INAPPROPRIATELY suggests that Dolphins enjoy sex with humans!!! What kind of parent not only fails to ignore their child's request not to be mentioned on their vlog BUT then goes on to give them an inappropriate nickname which he then links to beastiality whilst said child is in the room, and finishes with "apparently they are quite randy, randy dolphins" ?????? 😡

17.11 Mentions one of their children again, Despite them asking not to be mentioned, he, for the 3rd time since his birthday, singles one of them out for giving him "such an emotional present", thus repeatedly inferring one child's gift was better than the other as he keeps mentioning one but not the other. So not only mentioning them as they've asked him not to, but lowering the self esteem of one of them in the process!!!! ABSOLUTE W*NKER!!!

21.37 Humiliates Nadia again by attempting to pull a hair out of a mole on her chin whilst live on Youtube, whilst highlighting she has a hair growing out of a mole on her chin.
He concludes said humiliation by shouting "it looks like a witches mole"

23.17 In response to a question from his wife Mark replies "I think you should shut the duck up, I'm sick of your rancid voice"

24.15 Upon hearing a noise they decide its a dolphin (one of their children who's asked to not be on youtube) on the toilet so they decide to share that live on youtube with Mark commenting... "Dolphins don't know how to use toilet seats"

26.00, Nadia dreamily says, I really want to go to Cornwall for New Year... Mark snarkily replies "I really want YOU to go to Cornwall for New Year, I really do" and then whispers "could you go now"... Nadia looks really hurt and her eyes fill with tears....

I genuinely wish there was somewhere official we could report this as it was disturbing viewing and if it was me, I wouldn't feel safe in that house tonight. Youtube never seem bothered by their violations but personally I think this crossed a big line.

Thank you @not SUBmissive for that in depth analysis. I've had a busy day and so on tomorrow, if you are not too busy would you mind letting me know what v-log number that is?

Reactions: 2
From yesterday’s vlog where they ‘met’ the subs.
This is soooo staged ... Caitlin from Repton hmmmm and parents teachers again ... another Dani/Zoe Daniels playout ... she was in fact conducting the chat🤨 whilst M&N completely subdued ... "waouw ... ohhhh my gawd .. oh no ..." anyone heard of her before? I am sure they have tried to cover their tracks this time but ... we have @Clarity seeker .. 😀new challenge ?? 🧐🧐😉😉❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This is soooo staged ... Caitlin from Repton hmmmm and parents teachers again ... another Dani/Zoe Daniels playout ... she was in fact conducting the chat🤨 whilst M&N completely subdued ... "waouw ... ohhhh my gawd .. oh no ..." anyone heard of her before? I am sure they have tried to cover their tracks this time but ... we have @Clarity seeker .. 😀new challenge ?? 🧐🧐😉😉❤
Seemed a bit of a coincidence that the winner had a connection to education again, it's as if they are trying to validate their book. I think a list of the winners can be requested from the publishers.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He came onto the zoom call with the winning sub without even considering a quick shower, he was sweating and filthy, why doesn't Nadia give a little nudge sometime about taking a shower? Isn't she embarrassed?

His fingernails are grim.

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 19.46.14.png

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Was the zoom live? I noticed it was dark outside at M & N house, but daylight at Caitlin's

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thanks notSUBmissive you inspired me. I also felt indebted to all of the other tattlers who time stamp and describe that which I cannot bring myself to watch in such insightful detail and with such humour. I can't expect to take take take and (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)with gay abandon without suffering some of their 'content' myself. However, I wasn't expecting the footage to be as bad as the Lives and vlogs you've described on here. It's a film review with his mother, after all.

I reckon the only reason Di bravely persisted in putting her point across is that she didn't have to crawl between the crispy bedsheets with the waster she birthed later that evening. I wonder if M's dad ever watches these? I wonder if he'll be invited to contribute his point of view to M's new book about his upbringing? He has 'skin in the game' after all. :sneaky:
Love how he tried to shut her down at the beginning by saying she can’t understand it because she’s not a dad or a daughter...!

Umm yes she is a daughter. And is that the great film reviewer’s opinion - you can’t understand a character or story if you haven’t experienced it first-hand 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Was the zoom live? I noticed it was dark outside at M & N house, but daylight at Caitlin's
Yep true! And a few subs have picked that up! And probably why he has answered one comment with "where, what, why" ... bee in his bonnet ... Hmmmmmm how and why would they have done it then??? And if it is the case, well done great director Manky, caught out again 👋👋👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know that Manky is a chronic procrastinator but there is one thing he never puts off ... deleting comments (oh and picking his nose 🤮) so grubby fingers has already deleted this one ... what a day in the office Manky .. must be soooo exhausting 👋👋👋👋
The viewing figures on everything they're doing are pretty tit,all those thousands of subs they allegedly have,and they barely reach 5K never mind 10K ,their content is non existent, all doom and gloom ,pretending he knows it all by chucking in a few buzz words here and there, and she sings like a feckin cat on every live and it just rips my knitting,folk are bored with it ,nothing new same tit different day with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He came onto the zoom call with the winning sub without even considering a quick shower, he was sweating and filthy, why doesn't Nadia give a little nudge sometime about taking a shower? Isn't she embarrassed?

His fingernails are grim.

View attachment 322783
my god, are they his nails? Men with long nails really disturb me,, - turns my stomach and scares me!!
the lazy filthy git

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
latest HTSM. he's so depressing, his fingernails have black on them and he looks really rough. why are they putting this out?

Like what is going on here are this timestamp when she interrupts him. He really looks like he hates her and that he is just depressed to be i the relationship.

She's should stop playing amateur psychologist: she is inflicting mental illness upon him here. Everything she is saying about him is that there is somethign wrong with him in comparison to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just dragged my cursor through the vlog to discover he has no wife next to him to emotionally abuse on the nightshift tonight, thank goodness. Last night was absolutely APPALLING. Emotional abuse is an offence for which prosecution is a realistic probability if he carries on the way he is doing 😡

Despite any drama and upset in his home he won't miss a vlog for anything will he, well apart from the mysterious migraine 😂

I agree with what someone said earlier about them both been as bad as each other at times however a youtube family channel is not the place to shine a light on your propensity to emotionally abuse your significant other

Last edited:
  • Sad
I did some research on all winners on the list.
I’m sure that’s why this was a zoom meeting rather than a doorstep one despite Covid restrictions.
Be right back....🤫🙏😏😬

I did some research on all winners on the list.
I’m sure that’s why this was a zoom meeting rather than a doorstep one despite Covid restrictions.
Be right back....🤫🙏😏😬
This is the list of winners and I’ve been doing some checking up.
I’ll report back to HQ when I have significant findings.
Roger.
Over and out.😉

Note those in bold print have been ‘met’ and books signed for them as winners.🙄

Dani -(Zoe Daniels?) -epsom
Caitlin Fergus-Derbyshire

Denise Nelson-Gale - Bradford?
Sarah Davies Devon
Sophie Ensor-Buckinghamshire
Caroline Ibbetson (Woofi Alice)
Bridlington
Emmabev66 a.k.a Beverley Picard?
Hudson.Mrs
K.J.Cargill-
Lucy Rose-Staffordshire
Denise Ferguson
Susan cooper

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.