Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick to death hearing nitty declaring yet again how much he works his arse off...she's advertising anything she can and obviously does bring some income in whilst he sits indoors feeling bloody sorry for himself..I've heard him mention 3 times abt a letter from the docs about his flu jab, bet he doesn't have it....not like he hasn't got the time to go for it!!... like hell he works his arse off!:/

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope that one day Yoko Ono realises that the guitar music here is a rip of All You Need Is Love and gets every video with it in taken down: see around 26mins

Reactions: 8
I’m not Flakestand. I was agreeing with Flakestand‘s post, which i thought was a good one. I’m not jumping on anyone’s comments, but I am entitled to my opinion. I would also appreciate it if you didn‘t quote someone else’s words as mine. you say You wrote “ it gives me no pleasure etc. I didn’t write that sentence okay. Get your facts right before bandying accusations.

To be honest, it’s your post, not mine, that comes across as aggressive and really unpleasant.
Apologies if I got you confused with another Tattler but it looked like you said the same thing as two Tattlers rather than quoting Flakestand.
If you check over it you can see how that may have came across.
I also wondered where you were coming from when you said:
Quote-
But I don’t think comments about their family life, children, sobriety, mental health etc are appropriate. Maybe there are other sites for that?”

I felt you were criticising Tattlers on this thread for what we discuss and although we all understand we have differing opinions, we tend to leave it at that and get on with it.
I felt you were jumping on Tattlers for doing what we do here.
I don’t believe I was aggressive... maybe just assertive?

I then saw you’d said the following in an earlier post so it confused me as to what you were trying to say, as you too were then actually discussing alcohol which I thought you were against us doing?
Quote-
“I wonder if Diane‘s supposed drug/alcohol abuse has left him with some brain damage?”

I saw you’d commented on a Katie Price thread, Quote-

“The way both katie and princess are leaning into Carl, and it looks like he’d like to have his arm around princess. Why is she so close to him? yuck”

This comment left my a bit ‘twitchy’ for obvious reasons and again I thought you were against discussing Childrem on Tattle Life.

I hope my explanation helps you understand where I was coming from @Greencandle.
Sorry if I came across as aggressive.
Lesson learned.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope that one day Yoko Ono realises that the guitar music here is a rip of All You Need Is Love and gets every video with it in taken down: see around 26mins

The garden is such a tip. Makes me laugh when Nadia films it for an insta story as if it's some beautiful sanctuary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Do you mean he’s breaching copyright laws?
I thought you-tubers had a ‘library’ of tracks they could use and that’s why a lot of you tubers vlogs have the same vibe?
I know youtube take things like this very seriously and it can lead to an immediate strike.
Interesting....

Reactions: 7
I'm sure he's got it from a library of trite music you can stick behind borin footage and is copyright free. But that track if you listen to it is All You Need Is Love. But this one probably isn't on him, it's on whoever created it and stuck it on that library........

the idea that this is a gardening programme is hilarious..... he may as well claim the boring walks in crystal palace park are a programme about public recreational space maintenance, or that the filming of the dogs is an essay on the animal welfare in urban spaces. or that Nadia in the kitchen is a proper cooking programme. LOLOLOLOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure he's got it from a library of trite music you can stick behind borin footage and is copyright free. But that track if you listen to it is All You Need Is Love. But this one probably isn't on him, it's on whoever created it and stuck it on that library........
I get you now. Thanks for explaining. 🙏

Reactions: 3
The garden is such a tip. Makes me laugh when Nadia films it for an insta story as if it's some beautiful sanctuary.
Sanctuary, my arse!. I've been to more relaxing donkey sancturies than that shite tip. Leo DiCaprio is probably still in there amongst the weeds and will make an reappearance next Spring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m trying to find a date for the actual day they filmed the zoom chat with Caroline Ibby-blobby and Caitlin Fergus?
Not the date we saw it in a vlog (which was 23rd November,) but the time they were sitting in the kitchen and said they’d just had a lovely conversation with the winners named above.
Anyway, point being... sometime previous... a sub called them out in the comments of a vlog to tell them to take their garden furniture in or it would be ruined.
Murk replied in his usual aggressive and patronising tone and said they’d already taken it in.
I questioned at the time where on earth they could store it other that the purple chill out room, which we know had new furniture in, so there’s no room there.
It seems he LIED!
(Surprise, surprise.🙄)
It’s still out getting ruined.
But y’all knew that right? 😋

Photos 1&2 are from the GFH tonight.
Photos 3&4 are from the vlog where they chat to the above mentioned two subs who won a signed book.
That vlog went out only last week, although I think it went out a week or two after being filmed.
Still ages after he said he’d taken the garden stuff in for winter.
You can see they’re wearing the same clothes in both, and the potatoes he dug up with Di in tonight’s GFH were filmed the night of the zoom calls too.
This depicts the date and shows, not only the lie about the garden stuff but how old tonight’s GFH is Scoobs.
😂😂
Dah, dah, daaaahhhh!!!!
I know... I know... I go into too much detail but I enjoy playing detective and finding dates for when they lie.
What can I say?🙈
Scooby-Dooby-dooooooo!
🙈😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The ONLY reason he films GFH is do he can reduce the tax bill by purchasing all the trees n plants he likes and knocking them off the tax bill.

I'm no gardener but when I bought my house I bought a book on lawns and a couple of books on planting and design so I had a fighting chance of making a nice outdoor space.

Mark has done ZERO research re how to garden, how to prepare soil, how to plant etc, he's ignored the garden for 18 yrs then suddenly developed an interest!?

Nah, not a chance.

It's another tax exemption ploy. If he had a slight interest and had done the slightest research he'd have approached the task very differently.

He's an absolute plank, he's an addict who likes spending someone else's cash, so he found another way to fleece the tax man and addictively buy loads of ridiculous plants.

It took me only a couple of years to go from moss covered patchy grass to lush green grass BECAUSE I read a book on how to do it.

It's also an excuse to pretend he's got a purpose in life as it gets him away from his toy cave which he'd live in given half the chance.

The only time he's "busy" is when he's done a long day gaming or when he's obsessed with ignoring positive comments and deleting truth seeking questions.

He's got the common sense of a gnat and that's an insult to gnats.

I love the way he thinks he's famous 🤣 he loves the adoration from his stressed n depressed followers and he thinks he's important.

He falls out of bed, switches on his computer and thinks he could run the BBC from his kitchen table.

Wait until your wife realises how little money there is for her retirement and how you cocked up managing the money, you've failed at every other aspect of your life so I find it hard to believe you've planned for your futures, you cannot even plan to brush your hair.

You've brought these "negative feelings" we feel about you on yourself by showing us your true colours, by thinking we are as nieve as your wife, by whining on and on about your past where you got p*ssed and nearly got a PHD.

You bring nothing to the party except your untreated angst and anxiety. You've ruined your wifes youtube channel, your children's education and your families right to a life without having to tread on eggshells around how poor Mark is feeling.

Try talking to a therapist instead of a few hundred strangers, posts like the one you put up today make you look sad and desperate, your 50 and despite living in this countries capital, filled with more doctors and therapists then anywhere else in the country, your still whining on and on...

Mark... Any chance you can pull up your big boy pants and just SHUT UP... GROW UP and go deal with your sh*t instead of living in a constant dementor esque woe is me state. It's TRULY TRULY TRULY beyond boring now 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omfg I cant believe I found this thread... I cannot express how much I cannot stand this vile woman 😡🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Blurrrgh!🤮 One thing above all else which I cannot stand is a snitch, most especially when they are trying to get in someone's good books, those someone being Bratia and Manks. GOOD LUCK with getting your shoutout Flakeycandle. Oh, and they will have read that on here before you had scuttled back over to them.

Apologies Tattlers, I have put myself, At Ease..
I’ve just read this and I have to say I don’t understand it at all. If you have read the comments I’ve made about N & M, they have in no way been complimentary. I hate the way they are with the subs and I do feel sorry for the subs. Why would I shout out to M & N ?

You read another person’s comment, didn’t bother to see if they were right and again like your fellow bully jumped in with both feet, because . . . Well you tell me . . .

Words like snitch, shoutout and scuttled, not nice and not actually appropriate in this case either.

Oh and by the way my user name is Greencandle. Flakycandle just shouts “playground“.

Reactions: 2
He proclaimed that he is wearing a hat tonight because his hair is flat ?? As if it’s ever looked acceptable ? Maby trying washing mank . All that apparent brains but common tasks are undoable imagine

• Heart
I jyst popped over for my thumbs down, they are live on youtube and Nadia just loudly farted...
Just when you think they cannot sink any lower...
🙄🤑🙄

I won’t reply to you again but I would just like to say now that :

a) I am entitled to reply to a post that I agreed with and offer a fellow Tattler some support.

b) my comment on the KP thread wasn’t really discussing children per se. When I say discussing children, I mean when people make comments on children that they have no basis for, or when the comments are personal in some way. I made no personal comment about Princess, I merely commented on the fact that the KP postedphoto seemed a little inappropriate. Why should that make you “twitchy”?

c) maybe you don’t like my posts (fair enough) but I’m always up for free speech. Nothing in my posts has been critical and I’m sorry you took it that way

d) in future, don’t jump in with two feet, accusing me of saying things I didn’t say, and telling me (and by default fellow Tattlers) I’m someone on here that I’m not... I’ve no idea who Flakestand is, so silly comments about “flaky candle” just seem rather childish!
@Greencandle, when you say you won't be replying anymore, is that just for tonight or forever?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He must spend a substantial amount of money paying the congestion charge into London - he seems to have a regular space in an underground car park as we see him coming out of the same carpark in vlogs during trips up town - is this the carpark the studios previously used when Loose Women used to be filmed there? Is Mark still using a free pass? He is so into freebies I can't see him forking out for the congestion charge and parking fees so frequently, he must be getting some expenses paid back, perhaps they claim it back stating he is a driver of a Loose Women panalist as he drives her to work sometimes.
Welcome to the forum @Greencandle
The Sawalha-Adderleys run a "family youtube channel" in which they spend a significant amount of time discussing family issues, similarly they spend a huge portion of their vlogs discussing their mental health and even more time discussing Marks alleged sobriety and his lifetime of drinking stories and memories... They open the conversation every single day... They usto invole their children and encourage thousands of strangers to follow their children online until youtube said channels with children would have their comments turned off.

This forum allows people to discuss people who monetise their channel, the Sawalha-Adderleys MAKE MONEY discussing the very topics you mention and as a consequence we comment in a place specifically set up to discuss said issues.

We endeavour not to comment on their children as they are under 18, there are the occasional slip ups as concern for them grows re their parents behaviour.

However we are all here to comment on the adults of the family who lie, cheat, deceive, exploit and who devote the majority of their lives to selling their souls and their dignity for thumbs up and the associated cash the thumbs up generate...

We are not here to censor each other, we're all grown ups.

If they didn't want a conversation about the issues you raise they'd talk to each other and not into a camera several times a day...

Mark regularly threatens anyone with a different opinion to his, he's threadened to track people down and use violence on more than one occasion...

Mark and Nadia are very outspoken about the issues you raise when it comes to people they deem suitable to mock, patronise and "be very unkind to."

Similarly some of their subs have a very nasty streak which they use to swear at others, name call and try to intimidate anyone who isn't a sycophant. They are not all vulnerable and delicate. Loneliness is no excuse for some of their followers behaviours who themselves try to threaten and intimidate others. There are no threats of violence here, just differing opinions and moral compasses pointing a different way to theirs.

Like I've said, there wouldn't be any conversation about said issues if they didn't open them up by talking into a camera rather than privately amongst themsrlves. Once you start discussing issues for profit it attracts comments from people who both agree and disagree. The majority of us here were banned from their channel because we had valid but opposing opinions to Mark.

Conversations are two way, otherwise it becomes a dictatorship.

Perhaps one day they'll stop conversing for profit and exploiting vulnerable people and focus on their many issues half as much as they spend time talking into a camera? I know that would end the conversation for me 👍
The voice of REASON my fellow TATTLER and the glue running through this swamp of now fetid dross!! I salute you as Always my ELOQUENT Lady. Now will the at the very least unreasonable/ silly little green candle READ the above comment 6 times and have a long lay down in a darkened room.. You WILL be Fine..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just discovered tattle has an ignore button! Well I never...

Christmas at the Sawalha-Adderleys is one of the things I struggle with most re their channel, as she refuses to celebrate in private. It must be painful for her ex husbands family as they mourn him committing suicide on Christmas Day..

I think it's a real sign of her indifference to the needs of others, out of respect for her ex husbands family and out of respect for her child that hates them posting their lives on social media, and who's birthday it is on Christmas Day.

They could celebrate Christmas and Christmas birthdays with bells on in PRIVATE if only for the 2 reasons given above, the fact she chooses to film every inch of Christmas bearing in mind just the two reasons I've given, says so much about the "BE KIND" person she truly is 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I just discovered tattle has an ignore button! Well I never...

Christmas at the Sawalha-Adderleys is one of the things I struggle with most re their channel, as she refuses to celebrate in private. It must be painful for her ex husbands family as they mourn him committing suicide on Christmas Day..

I think it's a real sign of her indifference to the needs of others, out of respect for her ex husbands family and out of respect for her child that hates them posting their lives on social media, and who's birthday it is on Christmas Day.

They could celebrate Christmas and Christmas birthdays with bells on in PRIVATE if only for the 2 reasons given above, the fact she chooses to film every inch of Christmas bearing in mind just the two reasons I've given, says so much about the "BE KIND" person she truly is 😡
It doesn't sit well with me at all. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve just read this and I have to say I don’t understand it at all. If you have read the comments I’ve made about N & M, they have in no way been complimentary. I hate the way they are with the subs and I do feel sorry for the subs. Why would I shout out to M & N ?

You read another person’s comment, didn’t bother to see if they were right and again like your fellow bully jumped in with both feet, because . . . Well you tell me . . .

Words like snitch, shoutout and scuttled, not nice and not actually appropriate in this case either.

Oh and by the way my user name is Greencandle. Flakycandle just shouts “playground“.
Oh, my apologies, no bullies on this thread. Yes must have got you mixed up. No worries, we are very quick at taking responsibility, making amends and keeping the thread moving here.
As for playground, whoopee! It's great fun here, welcome, you will have a real laugh. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.